PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cup Final Tickets (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

DarrenSQH
02-05-2012, 01:43 PM
Someone else, in another post, mentioned they had issues with the credit check that comes with the payment plan, this resulted in them telling Hibs that particular person had not paid so not ST was issued against their reference.
Could this apply to your group??

Cheers, I will check but not sure if it would have an effect as its my wee cousins season ticket and he is only 11.

Dalkeith
02-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Aye, me too. It's either 1 of 3 things, Ticketmaster have disabled it as EVERYONE is logging in to check what they have(n't) been allocated, Hibs have disabled it as they have cocked up by handing North stand tickets to members before processing the uber fans and are frantically moving folk around, or, and more likely, it's a temporary glitch.

4th option is they disabled it as database was getting slowed down by number of requests it was handling

speedy_gonzales
02-05-2012, 01:55 PM
4th option is they disabled it as database was getting slowed down by number of requests it was handling

That would be my first option then??

TheEastTerrace
02-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Hibs could really do with putting a quick memo online or a tweet out about the e-Ticketing issue. Nobody's questioning it but given the tensions that are on-going re: tickets for the final, a quick simple two liner would have done to stop the panic stations.

Dalkeith
02-05-2012, 02:01 PM
That would be my first option then??

correct:thumbsup:

.Sean.
02-05-2012, 03:16 PM
The 'Account History' button has disappeared from my e-ticketing. I can't now check to see what ticket I've been allocated.

Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

:bsod:
Me too mate.

Pretty Boy
02-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Me too mate.

Same here.

Although Hibs have added a free ticket for the Dunfermilne game to my account.

rockysrovers
02-05-2012, 03:35 PM
I was giving Row A! North stand :faf: frunt row it is

Would you be interested in swapping seats? I got row ss seat 77 in north stand. I prefer being closer to the pitch for eyes and just don't know if I will enjoy myself as much being so far away.

rockysrovers
02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Just logged on to E-Ticketing and my tickets were processed an hour ago, absolutely buzzing!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For reference purposes, I posted mine by Special Delivery last Tuesday and have been allocated North Stand (row F).

Would you be interested in swapping seats? I got row ss seat 77 in north stand. I prefer being closer to the pitch for eyes and just don't know if I will enjoy myself as much being so far away.

Golden Bear
02-05-2012, 04:15 PM
The 'Account History' button has disappeared from my e-ticketing. I can't now check to see what ticket I've been allocated.

:agree:

Snap.

Golden Bear
02-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Same here.

Although Hibs have added a free ticket for the Dunfermilne game to my account.

I've heard that is the Club policy for those who missed out on Cup Final tickets.

:wink:

DH1875
02-05-2012, 04:42 PM
I've heard that is the Club policy for those who missed out on Cup Final tickets.

:wink:

Please tell me your joking :faint:.

hibee
02-05-2012, 04:47 PM

Me too although the last time I logged in I had to wait in a queue so maybe they are trying to stop us doing this, not good for whatever reason they have done this though and we could do with a bit of communication before they do things like this!

Mikey
02-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Chill folks. Everyone who's entitled to a ticket will get one before any public sale.

They're not going to sell all of the tickets until they know that ST holders and Members have got theirs first.

Taz_hibee
02-05-2012, 05:35 PM

Me too, been trying to get in for hours :confused:

lyonhibs
02-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Chill folks. Everyone who's entitled to a ticket will get one before any public sale.

They're not going to sell all of the tickets until they know that ST holders and Members have got theirs first.

Nope.

It's much more fun to ignore the maths and jam the phone lines/storm the servers :greengrin

nelson10.
02-05-2012, 09:26 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120502/dunfermline-decider_2262950_2757736

FranckSuzy
02-05-2012, 09:31 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120502/dunfermline-decider_2262950_2757736

They don't miss a trick, eh? :wink: :greengrin Good idea TBF.

Minder
02-05-2012, 09:38 PM
They don't miss a trick, eh? :wink: :greengrin Good idea TBF.

Compared to the YAMS fiasco Rod has got our arrangements just about right.... still think shareholders should have qualified.

ThirdManRun
02-05-2012, 09:44 PM
Compared to the YAMS fiasco Rod has got our arrangements just about right.... still think shareholders should have qualified.

I love the way Rod is singularly responsible for every decision taken at ER!

easty
02-05-2012, 09:51 PM
my girlfriends brother is trying to buy a season ticket online, no option there for a first time season ticket holder, there was a couple of days ago!

Broken Gnome
02-05-2012, 10:04 PM
Scotsman back page is saying debenture take up is far lower than expected - both clubs should receive well over 1,000 extra tickets.

Minder
02-05-2012, 10:14 PM
A little birdie tells me that at least one person in Hearts Ticket Office is flogging tickets at a profit. For example 4 hospitality tickets face value £125 each purchased cash in hand £150 each. Naughty ! And you dont even have to loyalty points - love it.

easty
02-05-2012, 10:17 PM
A little birdie tells me that at least one person in Hearts Ticket Office is flogging tickets at a profit. For example 4 hospitality tickets face value £125 each purchased cash in hand £150 each. Naughty ! And you dont even have to loyalty points - love it.

when the yams moved the goalposts today I know a group of lads who didnt have enough loyalty points, someone in the ticket office sorted them out though. dunno if it was for a small cash in hand profit like, probably.

Scouse Hibee
02-05-2012, 10:18 PM

I suspect this is yet another made up tale of mischief of which there have been many!

Minder
02-05-2012, 10:29 PM
when the yams moved the goalposts today I know a group of lads who didnt have enough loyalty points, someone in the ticket office sorted them out though. dunno if it was for a small cash in hand profit like, probably.

Best thing is the 4 are Hibbies...not practical for season tickets ( work abroad ) and hibs hospitality sold out. wonder how many other Hibbies will have fud tickets ahead of fuds with loyalty points?

lyonhibs
02-05-2012, 10:31 PM
Best thing is the 4 are Hibbies...not practical for season tickets ( work abroad ) and hibs hospitality sold out. wonder how many other Hibbies will have fud tickets ahead of fuds with loyalty points?

If it's for hospitality then maybe, just maybe it would be ok.

If for a normal seat, then I can't see the appeal whatsoever, from any perspective.

Minder
02-05-2012, 10:32 PM
I suspect this is yet another made up tale of mischief of which there have been many!

Nope. 100% as I have paid the cash out.

Minder
02-05-2012, 10:36 PM
If it's for hospitality then maybe, just maybe it would be ok.

If for a normal seat, then I can't see the appeal whatsoever, from any perspective.

Needs must. Would sit amongst the taliban if it meant being there when Hibs lift the cup.

H113EE5
03-05-2012, 06:27 AM
We have 16 tickets for seat rows C23 > 30 and D24 > 31. They're in the South stand, as we requested, but we've no idea what section we're in. I've looked at the Hampden interactive map but it's not clear. Is there anyone who can give us a clue as to the section? I know we're lucky in getting the tickets but it would just be nice to know. Thank you

khib70
03-05-2012, 08:25 AM
Posted the form last Tuesday. No money taken and no information available at all on the e-ticketing site. Bum getting a wee bit squeaky now!!!:hyper::paranoid:

There isn't even a "My Account" link available on the e-ticketing site.

Scouse Hibee
03-05-2012, 08:37 AM
Nope. 100% as I have paid the cash out.

So did "a little birdie" tell you as you first stated or are you saying you have bought tickets this way?

Sprouleflyer
03-05-2012, 08:44 AM
For anyone paying for tickets with their credit card.

Just checked with my credit card provider. If you are buying tickets with a credit card, it can take 3 to 7 days for the transaction to show on your statement or internet account if you have one. However, upon checking the current available balance to spend I can see that this has been reduced by the amount for the number of tickets that I requested.

Squeaky bum no more for me! :flag::flag::flag:

khib70
03-05-2012, 08:59 AM
For anyone paying for tickets with their credit card.

Just checked with my credit card provider. If you are buying tickets with a credit card, it can take 3 to 7 days for the transaction to show on your statement or internet account if you have one. However, upon checking the current available balance to spend I can see that this has been reduced by the amount for the number of tickets that I requested.

Squeaky bum no more for me! :flag::flag::flag:

Cheers:aok:

I don't think my boss would appreciate me spending the rest of the day on the toilet:greengrin

Would be nice if they hadn't gone all Secret Squirrel on the ticketing site, though!

hibbymac
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
We have 16 tickets for seat rows C23 > 30 and D24 > 31. They're in the South stand, as we requested, but we've no idea what section we're in. I've looked at the Hampden interactive map but it's not clear. Is there anyone who can give us a clue as to the section? I know we're lucky in getting the tickets but it would just be nice to know. Thank you

My reckoning would be you are in section J1, according to the plan, ... Seating Plan (http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html)

EH6 Hibby
03-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Has anyone that handed their forms in after last Friday morning had their tickets allocated yet? I handed in forms for 15 tickets, I am paying by debit card but the money still hasn't come off. I'm starting to worry there's been a problem with the forms.

staunchhibby
03-05-2012, 10:59 AM
How do you find out your allocation for Cup Final Tickets.Cant link an account on Hibs Net.

khib70
03-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Money's come off!! Hampden here we come!:flag::flag:

matty_f
03-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Has anyone that handed their forms in after last Friday morning had their tickets allocated yet? I handed in forms for 15 tickets, I am paying by debit card but the money still hasn't come off. I'm starting to worry there's been a problem with the forms.

I took forms in on Saturday and had my card details to pay for them on the form, and they've not attempted the transaction yet. Was expecting to see it by now, to be honest.

Top Pans Hibby
03-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Page 48 of Evening News reporting that both clubs to receive "more than 1000 extra tickets" due to lower than predicted uptake by Hampden debenture holders.

Banter
03-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Just dropped of my forms this morning and no offence but the staff could do with some training.

Now I will admit my experience was easy enough but I overheard the guy next to me quite rightly getting upset and raising his voice after being told his 11/12 season ticket no longer quaranteed him a ticket and that he should of been in last week. He was told this because Hibs now have 12000 season ticket holders for next year and he would have to try his luck in a public sale.
Now with a 11/12 ticket amongst my application, I though hold on here. This sounded tosh - I can read the website but spoke to the guy serving me who had also been listening in and said surely the whole point of the two week priority period was to stop the need to run down at the first opportunity- add in the fact that the dunfy ballot announcement was surely only made based on an almost certainty that all priority groups could be satisfied and the priority period still had 2 days to run? He agreed so why was his collegue providing such inaccurate info leading to confused and upset supporter? Scary. Needless to say I insisted on a receipt for my application,

H113EE5
03-05-2012, 03:44 PM
My reckoning would be you are in section J1, according to the plan, ... Seating Plan (http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html)

Thanks, I thought that as well. We did ask for 'as high as possible' looks like we're just above the spot where McPake lifts the cup. GGTTH

Golden Bear
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I handed in a group application for 2 tickets to the South Stand on Monday morning. I paid by cheque and it was processed through my bank account this morning.

Seems as though I may have been allocated the tickets I requested as I doubt they would have cashed it if i was necessary to allocate me tickets elsewhere and send me a refund for the balance.

Fingers crossed!

GreenCastle
03-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Just dropped of my forms this morning and no offence but the staff could do with some training.

Now I will admit my experience was easy enough but I overheard the guy next to me quite rightly getting upset and raising his voice after being told his 11/12 season ticket no longer quaranteed him a ticket and that he should of been in last week. He was told this because Hibs now have 12000 season ticket holders for next year and he would have to try his luck in a public sale.
Now with a 11/12 ticket amongst my application, I though hold on here. This sounded tosh - I can read the website but spoke to the guy serving me who had also been listening in and said surely the whole point of the two week priority period was to stop the need to run down at the first opportunity- add in the fact that the dunfy ballot announcement was surely only made based on an almost certainty that all priority groups could be satisfied and the priority period still had 2 days to run? He agreed so why was his collegue providing such inaccurate info leading to confused and upset supporter? Scary. Needless to say I insisted on a receipt for my application,

12,000 season tickets sold for next season ? This can't be true :confused:

Billy Whizz
03-05-2012, 04:26 PM

Probably not but would be great if true

Sean1875
03-05-2012, 04:27 PM

Thats incredible if true :aok:

GreenCastle
03-05-2012, 04:30 PM
Probably not but would be great if true

What is the record for season ticket sales at Hibs ?

If we were to win the cup I think next season we would break it :agree:

Littlest Hobo
03-05-2012, 04:41 PM
12000 ST holders, please....stop. No chance.

I was under the impression the priority period was only for one week??

cammy1969
03-05-2012, 04:49 PM
I took forms in on Saturday and had my card details to pay for them on the form, and they've not attempted the transaction yet. Was expecting to see it by now, to be honest.
i took my forms in on friday 27th with card details as well and nothing off mine yet, there's quite a few in the same boat so am not to worried yet

Littlest Hobo
03-05-2012, 05:03 PM
i took my forms in on friday 27th with card details as well and nothing off mine yet, there's quite a few in the same boat so am not to worried yet

I paid cash on Friday 27th, nothing on my e ticketing account so far ; (

HibeeMG
03-05-2012, 05:29 PM
I paid cash on Friday 27th, nothing on my e ticketing account so far ; (

You won't be able to check your e-ticketing account though as they seem to have taken away the button to view your Account History.

calumhibee1
03-05-2012, 05:45 PM
I handed my form in on Wed 25th April and the money has just been taken off today. Don't get too worried yet....

kirk1875
03-05-2012, 08:20 PM
If i was to buy a season ticket tonigt or tomorrow would I get my reference number to complete the cup final form before the deadline on Saturday?

Gatecrasher
03-05-2012, 08:22 PM
If i was to buy a season ticket tonigt or tomorrow would I get my reference number to complete the cup final form before the deadline on Saturday?
yes, you will probably need to get your ref number from the TO though

sleeping giant
03-05-2012, 09:11 PM
Right , ticket money has still not came off my credit card !!
Getting worried likesy :agree:

Looks like a long day on the blower tomorrow to find out if they have my application.

EH6 Hibby
03-05-2012, 09:48 PM
Right , ticket money has still not came off my credit card !!
Getting worried likesy :agree:

Looks like a long day on the blower tomorrow to find out if they have my application.

When did you hand your forms in? I handed mine in on Friday morning and the money only came off my card this evening.

Lungo--Drom
03-05-2012, 10:14 PM
I think it might be!

I had my season ticket paid for roughly 5 hours after we won the semi :greengrin and I was in stuck on a train at Oxenholme when the final whistle went.

sleeping giant
03-05-2012, 10:17 PM
When did you hand your forms in? I handed mine in on Friday morning and the money only came off my card this evening.

Posted them last Tuesday :paranoid:

EH6 Hibby
04-05-2012, 07:23 AM

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that it can take over a week to show up on your credit card account online. I paid by debit card so mines came off as soon as they were allocated.

Sprouleflyer
04-05-2012, 07:35 AM

I handed in my application with my credit card details last Wednesday. The transaction has only just appeared on my online account today.

If you can check your balance details either online or by phoning, you might find that your available balance may be reduced by the cup final ticket amount, even though the transaction is not showing on your statement, i.e. Hibs have processed your application and allocated you tickets, but the transaction is pending through the system, it has just has not reached your statement.

Credit card transactions are different to debit cards where the debit card funds tend to be taken out of the account overnight, apart from weekends.

ano hibby
04-05-2012, 08:17 AM
Anyone know when tickets will be ready for pick up?
Guess they announce a general "Tickets Ready for Pick Up" rather than calling/emailing group leaders individually?

MB62
04-05-2012, 08:52 AM

You say that Mikey, but that's assuming they actually have the application forms and they have not gone missing between me handing them in to the club shop and getting passed over to the ticket office to be processed. I'm now week down the line since handing them in and still nothing coming out my account.

I would like to think Hibs will hold back a few dozen tickets for applications going missing, so at least the can have some sort of fall back for complaints.

Does anybody have the number for the ticket office that I could phone to make an enquiry regarding this. I tried phoning 661 1875 but just got some automated service which came in half way through the message.

Cropley10
04-05-2012, 10:26 AM

I was told yesterday, when I went down, that I wasn't guaranteed one ticket - for our current STs - never mind a second ticket for renewing. Apparently over 5,000 new ST's for 12/13 have already been sold and those sales have already got their CF ticket. Guy behind me in the queue got told the same.

Applications from the Club Shop get taken over to the Ticket Office and the TO have no idea of how many are left.

I was told Hibs would phone me before 10 May if i haven't got my tickets... Hope you're right Mikey, really hope you're right...

Mikey
04-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I was told yesterday, when I went down, that I wasn't guaranteed one ticket - for our current STs - never mind a second ticket for renewing. Apparently over 5,000 new ST's for 12/13 have already been sold and those sales have already got their CF ticket. Guy behind me in the queue got told the same.

Applications from the Club Shop get taken over to the Ticket Office and the TO have no idea of how many are left.

I was told Hibs would phone me before 10 May if i haven't got my tickets... Hope you're right Mikey, really hope you're right...

Not having any left is a different scenario from holding a public sale before ST's and Members have been taken care of. If it sells out before there's a public sale then it sells out!!

I've no idea what the numbers are but I'd be surprised if ST's and Members take so many tickets that some miss out.

Cropley10
04-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Not having any left is a different scenario from holding a public sale before ST's and Members have been taken care of. If it sells out before there's a public sale then it sells out!!

I've no idea what the numbers are but I'd be surprised if ST's and Members take so many tickets that some miss out.

There might not be any left because current STs who have renewed AND new ST holders for NEXT season have burned through our allocation.

As a current ST holder I was under the mistaken impression that my Cup Final ticket was 'safe' until today; if I didn't buy it it would then go on general sale. I'd assumed that my ST 'loyalty' would be repaid with a ticket, but it seems that if you were prepared to buy a new ST you can just get a Cup Final ticket, irrespective of current ST holders 'allocation'.

I'd almost admire Hibs' opportunism.

But of course there's always the scenario where people could cancel their 12/13 ST after they get their Cup Final brief.

Sergio sledge
04-05-2012, 11:18 AM
There might not be any left because current STs who have renewed AND new ST holders for NEXT season have burned through our allocation.

As a current ST holder I was under the mistaken impression that my Cup Final ticket was 'safe' until today; if I didn't buy it it would then go on general sale. I'd assumed that my ST 'loyalty' would be repaid with a ticket, but it seems that if you were prepared to buy a new ST you can just get a Cup Final ticket, irrespective of current ST holders 'allocation'.

I'd almost admire Hibs' opportunism.

But of course there's always the scenario where people could cancel their 12/13 ST after they get their Cup Final brief.

Surely Hibs wouldn't have announced the ticket raffle for the game on Monday night if there was a problem with fulfilling the allocation of season ticket holders tickets? I would hope so anyway.

Re: the bit in bold, there's a thread on the PM members forum about this, you should check it out (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?235088-The-14-day-cooling-off-period).

CallumHibs07
04-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I posted me and my dad's application on Monday night. Can't get through to the ticket office so they put me through to ticket master who didn't have a clue and told me they can't find my application. I'll try the ticket office again but I don't know if my application has reached them, or if I will definitely get a ticket. (ST holder for this season). Anyone else the same, will we definitely get our tickets? :flag:

hibbymac
04-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I posted me and my dad's application on Monday night. Can't get through to the ticket office so they put me through to ticket master who didn't have a clue and told me they can't find my application. I'll try the ticket office again but I don't know if my application has reached them, or if I will definitely get a ticket. (ST holder for this season). Anyone else the same, will we definitely get our tickets? :flag:

Possibly not according to Cropley10's post above. Think I,d be mighty peeved if New ST were allocated final tickets before current ST holders.

Frogga
04-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Just handed in my application there... Guy said tickets will be available for pick up on 10th... I asked him if i am still guaranteed a ticket... He stated that it doesn't due to limited availability. I would understand if the club sells out purely to (genuine) new ST holders and i don't get one but if they then go and do a ballot against the pars i will be livid.

DH1875
04-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Just handed in my application there... Guy said tickets will be available for pick up on 10th... I asked him if i am still guaranteed a ticket... He stated that it doesn't due to limited availability. I would understand if the club sells out purely to (genuine) new ST holders and i don't get one but if they then go and do a ballot against the pars i will be livid.

How can they have a ballot for tickets when current season ticket holders might miss out :confused:. No chance, think there's a lot of scare mongering going on.

scott7_0(Prague)
04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
How can they have a ballot for tickets when current season ticket holders might miss out :confused:. No chance, think there's a lot of scare mongering going on.

:agree::greengrin

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Season Ticket holders are GUARANTEED a ticket.

Spike Mandela
04-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Season Ticket holders are GUARANTEED a ticket.

They are ENTITLED to a ticket not guaranteed because of the unlikely but possible chance of selling a large number of new season tickets that couuld exceed the allocation.

FWIW I don't think any season ticket holder will miss out.

green glory
04-05-2012, 12:27 PM
ST bought. Money for SC final debited and until a couple of days ago my seat number for the final was on my account on the Hibs website. Everyone seems to be having problems accessing their transaction history it seems. Trying to buy a ticket for Dunfermline but not for sale yet??

glenn6270
04-05-2012, 12:29 PM
dont think you can buy a ticket for the pars game online now .

green glory
04-05-2012, 12:30 PM
dont think you can buy a ticket for the pars game online now .

Sold out or walk up on the night?

glenn6270
04-05-2012, 12:32 PM
walk up on the night not sold out
they pulled it from online on wed i think

priorparkhibby
04-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Just off the phone to the ticket office to ask if there is a public sale on Monday, i was told they are not sure yet due to the high number of tickets already sold but they will announce something on Monday.

glenn6270
04-05-2012, 12:43 PM
how did you get through to the ticket office
.:confused:

priorparkhibby
04-05-2012, 12:53 PM
pure luck i think, been trying the office and shop most of the morning with no success but got through 1st time this afternoon.

The Harp
04-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Anyone having a problem re having tickets sent by registered post? We opted for this for our group booking. My mate is group leader for the three of us getting 2 tickets each, hopefully, in the south stand. He tells me £70 has been taken from his debit card (the other tickets were paid for in cash) which would indicate we've been allocated tickets in the south (or north) but they haven't taken the £6 for sending them registered post.
Had a feeling something like this was going to happen when I handed the forms in TBH.

Mikey
04-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Surely Hibs wouldn't have announced the ticket raffle for the game on Monday night if there was a problem with fulfilling the allocation of season ticket holders tickets? I would hope so anyway.

Agreed :agree:

TornadoHibby
04-05-2012, 01:18 PM
They are ENTITLED to a ticket not guaranteed because of the unlikely but possible chance of selling a large number of new season tickets that couuld exceed the allocation.

ST holders are GUARANTEED a ticket if the club has already announced two public sales for 200 and 1,000 tickets respectively already! :wink: :agree:

Dalkeith
04-05-2012, 03:20 PM
was in the shop this afternoon and overhead someone being told that no one knows what seats they have been allocated yet as seats shown on online accounts were caused by a database error and thats why they have been taken offline.

will be intresting to know when folk start getting their tickets if it matches up with what they saw online.

James Connolly
04-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Anyone having a problem re having tickets sent by registered post? We opted for this for our group booking. My mate is group leader for the three of us getting 2 tickets each, hopefully, in the south stand. He tells me £70 has been taken from his debit card (the other tickets were paid for in cash) which would indicate we've been allocated tickets in the south (or north) but they haven't taken the £6 for sending them registered post.
Had a feeling something like this was going to happen when I handed the forms in TBH.

Applied for 4 tickets in the East + recorded delivery; £112 for the tickets + £6 for the postage, has been taken from my account.

MacBean
04-05-2012, 05:34 PM
Buying 2 season tickets tomorrow and 2 final tickets. Given reports of issues with the 'guarantee' of tickets lately is there a possibility I'll face problems?

greenlex
04-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Buying 2 season tickets tomorrow and 2 final tickets. Given reports of issues with the 'guarantee' of tickets lately is there a possibility I'll face problems?
Shouldnt think so.

jonny
04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Anyone know if you have a concession ticket is there any way of paying the extra to convert it to a regular ticket? Just that the ticket (when it comes) is likely to have "concession" printed on it.

sleeping giant
04-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I handed in my application with my credit card details last Wednesday. The transaction has only just appeared on my online account today.

If you can check your balance details either online or by phoning, you might find that your available balance may be reduced by the cup final ticket amount, even though the transaction is not showing on your statement, i.e. Hibs have processed your application and allocated you tickets, but the transaction is pending through the system, it has just has not reached your statement.

Credit card transactions are different to debit cards where the debit card funds tend to be taken out of the account overnight, apart from weekends.

Whoohoo. Money has now come off my card. :flag:
I was getting a wee bit worried there :greengrin
These bloody bed wetters :greengrin

greenlex
04-05-2012, 05:46 PM
was in the shop this afternoon and overhead someone being told that no one knows what seats they have been allocated yet as seats shown on online accounts were caused by a database error and thats why they have been taken offline.

will be intresting to know when folk start getting their tickets if it matches up with what they saw online.

They will have been taken offline to stop the fans that cannot get into the South or North stands despite applying there wont find out till the 10th. Less time to deal with complaints. :greengrin

DH1875
04-05-2012, 05:51 PM
Shouldnt think so.

Was the deadline not today :dunno:.

greenlex
04-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Was the deadline not today :dunno:.
Saturday 5pm.

Piqué
04-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Well I ordered 1 ticket for the south stand to be delivered which would be £41 but they have only taken £35 at the moment.. not sure what they're up to! Perhaps they will take the £6 when they get around to posting them? :dunno:

Scouse Hibee
04-05-2012, 06:21 PM

No I say again they are GUARANTEED

Littlest Hobo
04-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Just been reading that the baby fiddlers are thinking about putting up banners on every bridge between Edinburgh and Hampden, what a bunch of fannies.

sleeping giant
04-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Just been reading that the baby fiddlers are thinking about putting up banners on every bridge between Edinburgh and Hampden, what a bunch of fannies.

Aye you're classy right enough:rolleyes:

Sounds like a good idea with the banners. Whats wrong with that ?

green glory
04-05-2012, 08:00 PM

We can just laugh at them all the way from Hampden back to Edinburgh.

Billy Whizz
04-05-2012, 08:01 PM

What are they putting up?
"Congratulations Hibs"

The Harp
04-05-2012, 08:52 PM

It'll give the deluded ones something to read before jumping when we lift the Cup!

Cluny Hibs
04-05-2012, 09:05 PM

I did exactly that in the shop at half 4 this afternoon, no problems at all. :aok:

The Harp
04-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Well I ordered 1 ticket for the south stand to be delivered which would be £41 but they have only taken £35 at the moment.. not sure what they're up to! Perhaps they will take the £6 when they get around to posting them? :dunno:

Perhaps you're right P, I certainly hope so. I've no idea how they go about it but it would seem a strange way to do it IMO - there again this is Hibs we're talking about here.:wink:

London Hibee
04-05-2012, 09:32 PM

Same with me ordered 4 x North Stand tickets plus special delivery but have only been charged £140 so far

Lungo--Drom
04-05-2012, 09:53 PM
i paid ma £41 wi a cheque so they HAD to take the whole amount. Of course Tache can always send me a cheque back for the £6..... :D

squire
05-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Perhaps you're right P, I certainly hope so. I've no idea how they go about it but it would seem a strange way to do it IMO - there again this is Hibs we're talking about here.:wink:

Two separate transactions came off my account yesterday. One for my £35 ticket then another £6 charge for Special Delivery

MacBean
05-05-2012, 10:40 AM
Queue about 15 strong this morning. Seasons bought and final applications handed in. Tickets for Monday bought too. Skint for an age now but worth every penny

Biffa Bacon
05-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Handed in my forms for 2 North Stand tickets (£70) last Saturday afternoon with credit card details on the form. Money has only just come off my account this morning, however I was only charged £56. This obviously means I have been allocated East Stand. Hibs really have messed this up. I have been a season ticket holder for 11 years in a row, yet someone who pays a one-off fee of £20 for a club membership can get North Stand tickets ahead of me just because they were able to submit their forms earlier? How is that fair?

I know some people will say just be happy you have tickets (which is partly true), but they could have organised this so much better. I also never received a phone call telling me this was going to happen either. Poor show.

SetonClapper
05-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Handed in my forms for 2 North Stand tickets (£70) last Saturday afternoon with credit card details on the form. Money has only just come off my account this morning, however I was only charged £56. This obviously means I have been allocated East Stand. Hibs really have messed this up. I have been a season ticket holder for 11 years in a row, yet someone who pays a one-off fee of £20 for a club membership can get North Stand tickets ahead of me just because they were able to submit their forms earlier? How is that fair?

I know some people will say just be happy you have tickets (which is partly true), but they could have organised this so much better. I also never received a phone call telling me this was going to happen either. Poor show.

This was exactly my concern too. There should have been staged priorities.

MontrealHibs
05-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Well I got my ticket application in today. I also bought a ticket for Monday night and was told to make sure I keep it for the Ballot... Sounds like non ST holders still have a chance for a ticket. :flag:

The Harp
05-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Two separate transactions came off my account yesterday. One for my £35 ticket then another £6 charge for Special Delivery

Thanks for that squire.:aok: If they are taking the postage money separately then hopefully our group's tickets could still be getting sent out. It would save a lot of bother, which is why we opted for it in the first place.

Onceinawhile
05-05-2012, 01:34 PM

Assuming we have 7,000 st holder's this and next season, that's 14,000 seats, more than the north and south stand hold at hampden. So there is no way to say that members have got tickets there before you Maybe you should just have been quicker??

LancashireHibby
05-05-2012, 09:36 PM
So there is no way to say that members have got tickets there before you Maybe you should just have been quicker??
My mate and I are both members and seem to have been allocated North Stand tickets. That was after completing and posting the forms on the Tuesday (after the forms being available on the Monday) and posting them back Special Delivery. It was hardly a shock to the system to check how many tickets you need etc so no real reason for not submitting the forms straight away as far as I can see?

Beefster
06-05-2012, 06:43 AM

The number of members is very low in relation to the number of seats we have in the North Stand AFAIK and even less when you think that some of them will have wanted to sit in the South and East too. You'd have more than likely lost out on North Stand tickets, even if they hadn't processed members alongside us ST holders.

If you were that keen to get into the North, you should have gotten the forms up quicker, I'm afraid.

down-the-slope
06-05-2012, 07:18 AM
The number of members is very low in relation to the number of seats we have in the North Stand AFAIK and even less when you think that some of them will have wanted to sit in the South and East too. You'd have more than likely lost out on North Stand tickets, even if they hadn't processed members alongside us ST holders.

If you were that keen to get into the North, you should have gotten the forms up quicker, I'm afraid.

:agree:...I had my applications in at 10.30am on the Monday....but I wanted East as it was only option for Kids....but I wanted in section nearest North..so I got my finger out.

I did the same for Semi...and was in first block of North at Halfway line...

I get the impression that the majority of fans have no idea how difficult this must be for TO staff trying to deal with, even if people follow the basic instructions...which many seem unable / unwilling to :rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
06-05-2012, 07:51 AM
With a limited number of tickets for the North and South Stands, it's not rocket science to work out that those who were quick to get their applications in would have been allocated those tickets first rather than people who didn't bother to print the form off and fill it in until the end of the priority period.

K.Marx
06-05-2012, 02:42 PM
should the cup final tickets show up on my e-ticketing by now? handed in the form last sat and paid cash so got no trace of whether the forms been processed :confused:

HibeeMG
06-05-2012, 07:28 PM
should the cup final tickets show up on my e-ticketing by now? handed in the form last sat and paid cash so got no trace of whether the forms been processed :confused:

The e-ticketing account history has been disabled for a few days now.

Scouse Hibee
06-05-2012, 08:12 PM
:agree:...I had my applications in at 10.30am on the Monday....but I wanted East as it was only option for Kids....but I wanted in section nearest North..so I got my finger out.

I did the same for Semi...and was in first block of North at Halfway line...

I get the impression that the majority of fans have no idea how difficult this must be for TO staff trying to deal with, even if people follow the basic instructions...which many seem unable / unwilling to :rolleyes:

The whole point being there wasn't an instruction that said applications would be processed as soon as they were being recieved on a first come first served basis. Many ST holders were under the impression that they would be allocated tickets before members regardless of when they handed in their forms. If you were actually going to ER and getting the tickets in your hand there and then you would expect first come first served but Hibs by using the system with forms misled many on how the tickets would be allocated. Hope they learn from it for next years final!

K.Marx
07-05-2012, 09:40 AM
The e-ticketing account history has been disabled for a few days now.

so no way of knowing online if tickets have been allocated then? anyone else in the same boat? iv tried calling the ticket office a few times today but no answer.

HibeeMG
07-05-2012, 09:59 AM
so no way of knowing online if tickets have been allocated then? anyone else in the same boat? iv tried calling the ticket office a few times today but no answer.

Nope, no online way of checking.

Did you get a receipt, like I did, when you paid your cash over? If you did, then what's the fuss for? Leave the ticket office to do their jobs and go and pick up your ticket(s) on Thursday.

K.Marx
07-05-2012, 10:20 AM
Nope, no online way of checking.

Did you get a receipt, like I did, when you paid your cash over? If you did, then what's the fuss for? Leave the ticket office to do their jobs and go and pick up your ticket(s) on Thursday.

Aye I got a receipt. Was more just wanting to check what stand iv been allocated as I applied for North but its more than likely I've been shifted to the East.