PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cup Final Tickets (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Mikey
25-04-2012, 09:13 AM
Well hopefully hear back today. I done a group of 6 I only put my card details on my 1 as I was group leader I stapled them all together surely they will understand what to do?

Hear back from Hibs? Doubt it. They're dealing with thousands of applications and won't have time to acknowledge receipt.

hibbymac
25-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Well hopefully hear back today. I done a group of 6 I only put my card details on my 1 as I was group leader I stapled them all together surely they will understand what to do?

Hopefully all the applicants in your group ticked the "Group Leader" option, in the payment details section, then there shouldn't be any problems.

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 09:39 AM
Hopefully all the applicants in your group ticked the "Group Leader" option, in the payment details section, then there shouldn't be any problems.

Na they all left payment stuff blank but I had it on mine n posted all together. Surely they can't be that thick one group application with 1 card details simple.

hibbymac
25-04-2012, 09:42 AM
Na they all left payment stuff blank but I had it on mine n posted all together. Surely they can't be that thick one group application with 1 card details simple.

What authority does the club have to charge your card for 6 tickets ? That's why there is an option in the payment details, to be ticked, to say the group leader is paying for the ones that don't have card details on them. :dunno:

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 09:48 AM
What authority does the club have to charge your card for 6 tickets ? That's why there is an option in the payment details, to be ticked, to say the group leader is paying for the ones that don't have card details on them. :dunno:

Oh well if there is a problem am sure I will be first to know.

hibbymac
25-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Oh well if there is a problem am sure I will be first to know.

Hopefully no problems mate, but, belt and braces .. :wink:

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Hopefully no problems mate, but, belt and braces .. :wink:

I would call shop n explain but no 1 ever answers ha

hibbymac
25-04-2012, 09:58 AM
I would call shop n explain but no 1 ever answers ha

Just keep an eye on your bank/credit card to make sure they take payment for 6 and not just 1, then happy days.

GGTTH

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Just keep an eye on your bank/credit card to make sure they take payment for 6 and not just 1, then happy days.

GGTTH

Will do worst that can happen is other tickets will need paid by cash.

Also given Hibs over £1200 in 5 days ha.
Ps no credit cards thankfully.

HibsNibs
25-04-2012, 10:14 AM
On 22/4 the official site said:
Ticket application forms for Season Ticket Member, Club Member and Members of the Hibernians scheme will begin to be mailed out to all respective members from Monday 23 April and hit doorsteps throughout the week.

it also said:
Application forms will be available to download from the website from 5pm on Monday 23 April.

Has anyone received one in the post ? are there any advantages, like details already filled in, in waiting for the posted form ?

(haven't read all 34 pages of this thread so apologies if this has been covered already)

Ringothedog
25-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Ticket application forms for Season Ticket Member, Club Member and Members of the Hibernians scheme will begin to be mailed out to all respective members from Monday 23 April and hit doorsteps throughout the week.

it also said:
Application forms will be available to download from the website from 5pm on Monday 23 April.

Has anyone received one in the post ? are there any advantages, like details already filled in, in waiting for the posted form ?

(haven't read all 34 pages of this thread so apologies if this has been covered already)

No advantage, form is blank.

Dalkeith
25-04-2012, 10:21 AM

i done the same as it says on terms and conditions

1.16 In respect of a Group Application where the Group wishes to make a single payment in respect of all Applications within the Group, the GroupLeader must tick the Group Leader box within the Payment Details section in addition to ticking one of the selected payment methods.

but in the FAQ it says

Does the Group Leader need to pay for all of the Tickets?
No, not necessarily but it is possible if that is how the Group wishes to arrange themselves. If so, each individual Form must indicatethat the Group Leader is paying the full amount and the Group Leader’s Form must provide confirmation as well as providing fullpayment. This is the simplest and most efficient way for the Club to deal with a Group Application.

i've emailed to find out

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 10:21 AM

GGTTH

Just got through to shop ( ano shock ) guy said I wasn't the only one that made that mistake. He said they will just assume they are altogether ha. He said only way I will know if everything is ok if cash leaves my bank.

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 10:29 AM
i done the same as it says on terms and conditions

1.16 In respect of a Group Application where the Group wishes to make a single payment in respect of all Applications within the Group, the GroupLeader must tick the Group Leader box within the Payment Details section in addition to ticking one of the selected payment methods.

but in the FAQ it says

Does the Group Leader need to pay for all of the Tickets?
No, not necessarily but it is possible if that is how the Group wishes to arrange themselves. If so, each individual Form must indicatethat the Group Leader is paying the full amount and the Group Leader’s Form must provide confirmation as well as providing fullpayment. This is the simplest and most efficient way for the Club to deal with a Group Application.

i've emailed to find out

Just got through to shop ( ano shock ) guy said I wasn't the only one that made that mistake. He said they will just assume they are altogether ha. He said only way I will know if everything is ok if cash leaves my bank.

Mikey
25-04-2012, 10:32 AM

it also said:

Yep, just arrived.

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 11:16 AM

:thumbsup: That's 5 more tickets for the public sale then!

What a great idea by Hibs to make the form and process so complex (?) that hardly anyone understands it. Means there'll be rakes of tickets going to Public Sale.

cwilliamson85
25-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Not sure if it has been asked / answered already but does anybody know if more hospitality packages will be available?

LancashireHibby
25-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Just posted my two application forms by Special Delivery. Now time to pray to the Ticket God(s).

thebakerboy
25-04-2012, 12:31 PM

it also said:

Just arrived here as well , but no advantage , anyway I had already downloaded form and took it in this morning 2 TICKETS SORTED.

hibbymac
25-04-2012, 12:38 PM

What a great idea by Hibs to make the form and process so complex (?) that hardly anyone understands it. Means there'll be rakes of tickets going to Public Sale.

:confused: Really can't see how much easier the form could be.

If you are applying as a group, put the group leaders name on your application, if the group leader is paying for them all he puts his method of payment on his form and the rest tick a box to say so on their application, .... if paying as individuals, put your own payment method on your application, ..... then submit them all together.

... or am I missing something here ?

GGTTH

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 01:06 PM
:confused: Really can't see how much easier the form could be.

If you are applying as a group, put the group leaders name on your application, if the group leader is paying for them all he puts his method of payment on his form and the rest tick a box to say so on their application, .... if paying as individuals, put your own payment method on your application, ..... then submit them all together.

... or am I missing something here ?

GGTTH

Well you're posting on a 30-odd page thread, much of it made up of questions about the form and process. So something must be tough? :greengrin

Your post makes it seem clear though so hopefully folk will read it. If not and they fill the form in wrong it's their own fault and applications should be binned and added to the public sale. :cb

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 01:09 PM
:confused: Really can't see how much easier the form could be. GGTTH

I suppose they could've made it one form with a section for all Client Refs required?

down-the-slope
25-04-2012, 01:20 PM

Not aimed at you...but general point.

Process is simple and I for one can't beleive how many people fail to read / follow basic instructions...

In the queue behind me was a guy with no signature or Client Ref. on form...:confused:

Personally I feel sorry for the shop and TO staff who are having to behave like Primary School teachers giving lessons..to sometime abusive adults :rolleyes:

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 01:29 PM
Not aimed at you...but general point.

I'm glad it's not aimed at me mate - I was making a point in a kind of sarcastic way based on the number of questions on what looks like a basic form.

Hibernia&Alba
25-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm going North Stand :thumbsup:

Rossco1875
25-04-2012, 02:11 PM
They should really be giving out reciepts. What if they mis-place a form. What proff will there be that you handed 1 in.

i got a reciept had to ask for it but got one as i was handing in a group form for 15 so didnt want to take any chances:greengrin

RoYO!
25-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Of course it's a basic form. How many people are saying it isn't?

The problem with it is that it's needlessly clunky. Seems poorly thought out. As group leader, having to go round the entire group collecting all their details and sigs is a waste of time. Added to that the infamous email occlusion. Then(!) they go and jump the gun for the launch of these forms. Just gives the impression that there's noone at hibs thinking this through.

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 02:29 PM
HELP

how do you change your avatar/profile picture on here?

Beefster
25-04-2012, 03:29 PM
Of course it's a basic form. How many people are saying it isn't?

The problem with it is that it's needlessly clunky. Seems poorly thought out. As group leader, having to go round the entire group collecting all their details and sigs is a waste of time. Added to that the infamous email occlusion. Then(!) they go and jump the gun for the launch of these forms. Just gives the impression that there's noone at hibs thinking this through.

Agreed. It's not unlike Hibs though.

Lungo--Drom
25-04-2012, 06:00 PM
Just got my Cup Final ticket application form through in the post today. I haven't got a clue which stand to put in for :confused:
The form offers South, North and East. I just want to enjoy the match and savour the moment not have to spend the entire time smelling the breath of the mono-browed unwashed hordes from Gorgie :jamboclow:jamboclow:jamboclow:jamboclow
So which stand would anyone recommend please?

:cup: GGTTH

I'm going North Stand :thumbsup:

homielang
25-04-2012, 06:14 PM
I know there are ticket requests everywhere but if I can get my hands on one I will fly in from Toronto. This is a once in a multiple lifetimes chance for any Hibbee :flag:

fife hfc
25-04-2012, 06:59 PM
I got the form through the post today and I'm about to fill it in, but have two questions. The first is that it is asking for a client reference number, but on the booking confirmation I have for my season tickets it only has a member reference. Are these the same thing as I believe? Secondly I only have one member number for me and my son, does he need one for himself?

sleeping giant
25-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I got the form through the post today and I'm about to fill it in, but have two questions. The first is that it is asking for a client reference number, but on the booking confirmation I have for my season tickets it only has a member reference. Are these the same thing as I believe? Secondly I only have one member number for me and my son, does he need one for himself?

The client refs are on the swipe cards.

tamig
25-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Got all the forms for my group ready now. Next step is to hand them in. I can't see anywhere on the Club site if the ticket office are opening for extended hours. Does anybody have any info?

hibee_girl
25-04-2012, 08:01 PM
The cheque I handed in on Monday afternoon has been cashed already :aok:

fife hfc
26-04-2012, 05:00 AM
The client refs are on the swipe cards.

But I'm a new season ticket holder for 2012/13 (though I did have a ticket last season and my wife has thrown them out as she thought we did not need them anymore).

Also do I have to fill in a client reference number for my son (when I get one) as the season tickets are both under my number. Commonsense tells me that I should put down two tickets as I have two swason tickets registered undwr my name but the last thing I want to do is make a mistake and we miss out.

Anyway I think one of the safest things to do is take the form to Easter Road and be one of those annoying people who has not filled it in prior to going up.

Col2
26-04-2012, 05:34 AM
I though the client reference was my pin number and was confused when they asked for group leader so I put Luke Skywalker down. Regardless, glad the public sale gets under way today, already in the queue and at the front. The rain must be putting off others getting here earlier.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2012, 05:50 AM
I though the client reference was my pin number and was confused when they asked for group leader so I put Luke Skywalker down. Regardless, glad the public sale gets under way today, already in the queue and at the front. The rain must be putting off others getting here earlier.
does it? I'm sure Hibs were announcing on may 7th what was happening with that :confused:

Beefster
26-04-2012, 05:52 AM
does it? I'm sure Hibs were announcing on may 7th what was happening with that :confused:

Whoosh.

Gatecrasher
26-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Whoosh.
:doh: Well it is early

s.a.m
26-04-2012, 06:05 AM
But I'm a new season ticket holder for 2012/13 (though I did have a ticket last season and my wife has thrown them out as she thought we did not need them anymore).

Also do I have to fill in a client reference number for my son (when I get one) as the season tickets are both under my number. Commonsense tells me that I should put down two tickets as I have two swason tickets registered undwr my name but the last thing I want to do is make a mistake and we miss out.

Anyway I think one of the safest things to do is take the form to Easter Road and be one of those annoying people who has not filled it in prior to going up.

If you have any correspondance for your new / old season tickets, including emails, the client ref should be on it, and is the same as the 'membership number'. I think the only place that it is actually called 'client ref' is on the front of the card; everywhere else it appears as 'membership no'.

Liam_Hibs
26-04-2012, 06:53 AM
I keep hearing that today is the last day you can hand in your form for cup final tickets, is this true? I've not had a chance to go and hand my one in. This week and was going to head down tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

smurf
26-04-2012, 07:01 AM
I keep hearing that today is the last day you can hand in your form for cup final tickets, is this true? I've not had a chance to go and hand my one in. This week and was going to head down tomorrow!

Not true.

s.a.m
26-04-2012, 07:08 AM

The deadline for priority sales is 5 pm on Saturday 5th May (from the official site).

down-the-slope
26-04-2012, 08:39 AM
I think that we should ask the Education Minister to read this thread....much work to do methinks :wink:

Green&White
26-04-2012, 09:06 AM
I am having the same issue as others here. i am a new season ticket holder for next season. i bought 3 season tickets on monday and was only given a receipt after i asked for one and it only has one client ref number hand written on it.

now if im applying for 3 tickets i only have one client ref number. what do i do???

any help wuld be greatly appreciated.:agree:

Liam_Hibs
26-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Cheers. I'd heard it from a fellow Hibee who won't get a ticket to the game, and two Jambos.

I'm far to gullible :D

TamHibs
26-04-2012, 09:50 AM
I am having the same issue as others here. i am a new season ticket holder for next season. i bought 3 season tickets on monday and was only given a receipt after i asked for one and it only has one client ref number hand written on it.

now if im applying for 3 tickets i only have one client ref number. what do i do???

Contact Hibs & get the other 2 references.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?putczj

StevesFamau5
26-04-2012, 09:52 AM
Can anyone shed light on how to about getting tickets if your disabled. Phoning and e-mailing is not working at all. My old man has the forms but he didnt say anything about there being a disability option. As the mrs has disabled herself for two months (all her own fault for being a smartass) we are kind of stuck. Any help would be great :confused:

LancashireHibby
26-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Can anyone shed light on how to about getting tickets if your disabled. Phoning and e-mailing is not working at all. My old man has the forms but he didnt say anything about there being a disability option. As the mrs has disabled herself for two months (all her own fault for being a smartass) we are kind of stuck. Any help would be great :confused:

Have you tried the Disabled Supporters Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066?

StevesFamau5
26-04-2012, 09:57 AM
I did and it seems when i try nobody is there. My timing is possibly off but still the times i have tried it rings out or you get crackling static

Dalkeith
26-04-2012, 10:01 AM

if you cant get through on phone
jireland@hibernianfc.co.uk

StevesFamau5
26-04-2012, 10:01 AM
if you cant get through on phone
jireland@hibernianfc.co.uk

Cheers. I'll give that a bash.

Dalkeith
26-04-2012, 10:03 AM
Cheers. I'll give that a bash.

judith will be busy but will get someone to get in touch, remember to give your phone number in email

Beefster
26-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Cheers. I'd heard it from a fellow Hibee who won't get a ticket to the game, and two Jambos.

I'm far to gullible :D

The deadline date is on the actual form that you have to fill in to get tickets.

oconnors_strip
26-04-2012, 12:46 PM

There is only 27 wheelchair and 27 ambulant spaces for the final, when handing in your forms tell them you would like a disabled space and they will put you on the list if there is any spaces left. It was first come first served basis and I think most have gone by now.

ronaldo7
26-04-2012, 01:42 PM
There is only 27 wheelchair and 27 ambulant spaces for the final, when handing in your forms tell them you would like a disabled space and they will put you on the list if there is any spaces left. It was first come first served basis and I think most have gone by now.

They always go quickly. I contacted the disabled number last week before the forms were even heard of, and I'm still waiting for a response. Not holding my breath though:rolleyes:

DMR1875
26-04-2012, 02:03 PM

Hi mate, Had the same problem. What to do is go to this link bellow, click sign in top right, bellow the blank signing in there is "activate your account" click on this.
Fill in everything they want like email and to make a password. Once you have done that you will see at the top of the page "my ticket home ,my account, my basket" click my account.

Then you will see a folder account history open that, then purchase history.

This shows you what you paid for and all the client ref numbers. You can also Buy future tickets on this too. Hope this helps.

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/hibernianfc/default.aspx

oconnors_strip
26-04-2012, 03:00 PM
They always go quickly. I contacted the disabled number last week before the forms were even heard of, and I'm still waiting for a response. Not holding my breath though:rolleyes:

I would get back on the phone, keep trying until you get an answer as they aren't replying to messages from the sound of it

Green&White
26-04-2012, 04:15 PM
Hi mate, Had the same problem. What to do is go to this link bellow, click sign in top right, bellow the blank signing in there is "activate your account" click on this.
Fill in everything they want like email and to make a password. Once you have done that you will see at the top of the page "my ticket home ,my account, my basket" click my account.

Then you will see a folder account history open that, then purchase history.

This shows you what you paid for and all the client ref numbers. You can also Buy future tickets on this too. Hope this helps.

Outstanding mate. thanks very much. :aok:
bloody idiots tho not giving me all the reference numbers when they must know fine well that ill need them for cup final. i even asked about the cup final tickets. amazing that i handed over a large amount of money and all i got was a hand written receipt. surely they could print it all off in like 2 secs on the spot? any1 could have written the thing she game me and they culd claim i never paid them. hibs have stole enuff money from me over the years. :na na:

TamHibs
26-04-2012, 04:17 PM
I would get back on the phone, keep trying until you get an answer as they aren't replying to messages from the sound of it

I emailed the club today & got a response from Judith almost straight away.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0uhne5

Liam_Hibs
26-04-2012, 06:28 PM
When you hand in a form, do you pay for the ticket then? If not, how do you know if/when you'll get a ticket?

TamHibs
26-04-2012, 06:29 PM
When you hand in a form, do you pay for the ticket then? If not, how do you know if/when you'll get a ticket?

Of course you pay for the ticket when you hand the form in. Hence the payment option section.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ybcsq2

Liam_Hibs
26-04-2012, 06:44 PM
Of course you pay for the ticket when you hand the form in. Hence the payment option section.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ybcsq2

Seriously heard so many different things this week, just wanted to make sure. Cheers.

Danderhall Hibs
26-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Seriously heard so many different things this week, just wanted to make sure. Cheers.

Did you think about just following the instructions on the form? Stop listening to so many folk that are clearly winding you up mate.

The Harp
27-04-2012, 07:04 AM

I handed our group application forms in early yesterday morning. One of the group had put on his application form that he is a disabled season ticket holder at ER, (although he wasn't looking to get a disabled area ticket for the Final). When the girl at the ticket office saw the form she told me the disabled area is sold out.
Hope your wife manages to get there.

Gmack7
27-04-2012, 07:30 AM
is there a cut off point for buying a new season ticket (1 that guarantees a final ticket)

Deek01
27-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Anyone know when the money is likely to be taken off your debit card? I'm not feeling all that gaurenteed until I see it's all been paid for !

Mikey
27-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Anyone know when the money is likely to be taken off your debit card? I'm not feeling all that gaurenteed until I see it's all been paid for !

I've just checked my CC balance and it aint changed yet.

Liam_Hibs
27-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Did you think about just following the instructions on the form? Stop listening to so many folk that are clearly winding you up mate.

I've been gullible all my life mate. I've been steadily been getting less gullible throughout the last few years though, but when it comes to my ticket for the final, I'm taking no chances! :greengrin

Billy Whizz
27-04-2012, 07:52 AM

I think they said the tickets were coming today, so check later on. I'm in the same position too, waiting on £1,190 to be taken from my account as I'm the Group Leader

Dalkeith
27-04-2012, 07:55 AM

same here

Mikey
27-04-2012, 08:18 AM
I think they said the tickets were coming today, so check later on. I'm in the same position too, waiting on £1,190 to be taken from my account as I'm the Group Leader

I didn't think it would have been processed yet, I just thought I'd check :greengrin

hibee_girl
27-04-2012, 08:28 AM

I handed in a cheque on Monday and it was cashed by Wednesday

TamHibs
27-04-2012, 08:36 AM

I emailed the club yesterday regarding waiting on my card being debited. Was told that they had only just recieved the tickets yesterday & it would be another couple of days before they start processing them.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f1cjiz

lyonhibs
27-04-2012, 09:06 AM

:confused::confused:

You buying for 30+ people??? Quite an effort if so. Best hope none of them pull the old "cheque is in the post" line!!!

Billy Whizz
27-04-2012, 09:24 AM
:confused::confused:

You buying for 30+ people??? Quite an effort if so. Best hope none of them pull the old "cheque is in the post" line!!!

17 season ticket holders @ 2 tickets each. Won't be handing over the tickets to them until the money is in my account, plus a sweetener for filling in all their forms!!!:wink:

lucky
27-04-2012, 10:35 AM
I thought the whole process was fairly simple. As group we filled our forms in handed to group leader. He hand them over, receipt given for the 12 golden tickets. I can not wait.

LeithBoozy
27-04-2012, 11:11 AM
I handed in a cheque on Monday and it was cashed by Wednesday

My mate in the ticket office said under orders of Petrie, to process any dodgy looking fans first. Did you hand it in person? !!! :greengrin

Rasta_Hibs
27-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Can someone please tell me. I have looked on the official site and cant get through to the ticket office! I have decided to get a season ticket to allow me to have a ticket for the final. Do you know when the cut of date is? Waiting on my credit card coming.

Hibernia&Alba
27-04-2012, 01:18 PM

I haven't been charged yet, either. I'm having crazy paranoid thoughts about my form having fallen down the back of a desk or something. :greengrin

fife hfc
27-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Can someone please tell me. I have looked on the official site and cant get through to the ticket office! I have decided to get a season ticket to allow me to have a ticket for the final. Do you know when the cut of date is? Waiting on my credit card coming.

I saw people renewing today when I was in the shop today handing in my forms so I would imagine all the way to next Saturday, when the season ticket deadline is.

TamHibs
27-04-2012, 01:19 PM

No cut off date to buy a ST but priority ends on 5th May

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?sqwqir

hibee_girl
27-04-2012, 01:21 PM
My mate in the ticket office said under orders of Petrie, to process any dodgy looking fans first. Did you hand it in person? !!! :greengrin

I did actually :faf:

But hey, if that's what guarantees my tickets :greengrin

TornadoHibby
27-04-2012, 01:53 PM

Just checked mine and it's not showing the cost of my tickets either yet! :confused:

My Group Application was handed into the ticket office (shop actually!) well before noon on Tuesday! :wink:

However, these can take a few days to show up and I imagine that the ticket office has been flat out this week with a lot of questions from people who perhaps didn't read the FAQ's before completing their Application Form(s)! :rolleyes:

I'd guess we should see the hit for tickets on cards at the start of next week! :agree:

Rossco1875
27-04-2012, 07:47 PM
nothing has came off my cc account yet either:paranoid: hopefully see something by the start of next week :agree:

ronaldo7
27-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I believe those who've paid cash are getting first dibs on the best seats in the house:wink:

TornadoHibby
28-04-2012, 07:20 AM
I believe those who've paid cash are getting first dibs on the best seats in the house:wink:

So another tier of priority that excludes many people from being able to partipate and one which was not identified as being such BEFORE the ticket sale process began??!!

:wink: :greengrin: :na na:

smurf
28-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Those of us that have paid cash up front, therefore immediately boosting our clubs cashflow, should be given priority over better seats, over those that have excercised an available credit opportunity.

TamHibs
28-04-2012, 08:37 AM
Those of us that have paid cash up front, therefore immediately boosting our clubs cashflow, should be given priority over better seats, over those that have excercised an available credit opportunity.

So what happens if you've paid part cash & part debit card?....

vercol36
28-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Has anyone experienced anything like the following? :

I have been offered a ticket for the final by a friend. The friend has a current season ticket and one for next year. When they went to buy their cup final ticket, they only asked for one, because they didn't personally know of anyone else who would want the other one. A few days later, when they suddenly remembered me, they phoned up the ticket office to ask if they could use their 2012/13 season ticket allocation to get the other ticket. They were told 'yes' by one guy, but 'no' by another: the reason given was that the first ticket had already been processed in the system, meaning their second ticket chance had been made redundant. They are now waiting for a phone call to verify the situation.

Any insights, anyone?

PaulSmith
28-04-2012, 08:41 AM

Lol, you looking for people to bite on that one aren't you.

smurf
28-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Lol, you looking for people to bite on that one aren't you.

One did! GGTTH!

Billy Whizz
28-04-2012, 09:04 AM

I presume that you've got your tickets in your now hands now😄

Beefster
28-04-2012, 09:20 AM
Has anyone experienced anything like the following? :

I have been offered a ticket for the final by a friend. The friend has a current season ticket and one for next year. When they went to buy their cup final ticket, they only asked for one, because they didn't personally know of anyone else who would want the other one. A few days later, when they suddenly remembered me, they phoned up the ticket office to ask if they could use their 2012/13 season ticket allocation to get the other ticket. They were told 'yes' by one guy, but 'no' by another: the reason given was that the first ticket had already been processed in the system, meaning their second ticket chance had been made redundant. They are now waiting for a phone call to verify the situation.

Any insights, anyone?

I haven't heard of anything similar but, although harsh, I think the club are within their rights to refuse to change the order. If everyone started wanting changes to their order after a couple of days, it would be chaos for them.

vercol36
28-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I agree, they would probably be within their rights. However, look at it this way: say it was someone more fickle in this situation, who decided to cancel next year's season ticket in anger..... they could then purchase a new season ticket, and re-apply for the cup ticket. It would be a clean slate, as I doubt the people at the ticket office would put two and two together. The person could just say 'I bought one cup ticket then decided to buy a season ticket for next year. Give me the ticket I am entitled to.'

Beefster
28-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I agree, they would probably be within their rights. However, look at it this way: say it was someone more fickle in this situation, who decided to cancel next year's season ticket in anger..... they could then purchase a new season ticket, and re-apply for the cup ticket. It would be a clean slate, as I doubt the people at the ticket office would put two and two together. The person could just say 'I bought one cup ticket then decided to buy a season ticket for next year. Give me the ticket I am entitled to.'

Again, I'm not sure that Hibs can start letting folk do what they want because some of them might try and mess them about.

MountcastleHibs
28-04-2012, 10:19 AM
When do we think the tickets are going to be ready for collection?

TamHibs
28-04-2012, 10:24 AM

End of the week apparently.

MountcastleHibs
28-04-2012, 11:06 AM
End of the week apparently.

Good news. Still a bit paranoid about my form!

MyJo
28-04-2012, 11:27 AM

The form said collection would be on 16th may from the ticket office

Billy Whizz
28-04-2012, 11:29 AM

That's a bit late as its only 3 days before the final

LeithBoozy
28-04-2012, 11:47 AM
I did actually :faf:

But hey, if that's what guarantees my tickets :greengrin

You know Im only joking darling, catch this.......x :wink:

Deek01
28-04-2012, 11:54 AM
That's a bit late as its only 3 days before the final

It not say collection must be by the 16th of May...?

MyJo
28-04-2012, 11:58 AM
It not say collection must be by the 16th of May...?

Yeah my bad, just read it again and the tickets are to be collected before 5pm on the 16th

DH1875
28-04-2012, 05:13 PM
I'd have thought people paying cash would have an advantage simply because it would be harder to refund them if they were to miss out.

The Harp
28-04-2012, 06:00 PM

No, the form states BEFORE 5pm on 16 May - this is a deadline, not the one day and time when tickets are to be collected.:rolleyes:

TamHibs
28-04-2012, 07:26 PM
No, the form states BEFORE 5pm on 16 May - this is a deadline, not the one day and time when tickets are to be collected.:rolleyes:

The need for the rolling eyes smiley? They already stated they made a mistake.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?esnkpo

I'm_cabbaged
28-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Anyone know if the ticket office is open tomorrow? Not got my applications in yet.

TamHibs
28-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Anyone know if the ticket office is open tomorrow? Not got my applications in yet.

I don't think the TO opens on a non-match day Sunday. I could be wrong though.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?guaqnh

K.Marx
28-04-2012, 10:05 PM

its shut tomorrow, phoned earlier to check

I'm_cabbaged
29-04-2012, 05:14 AM
its shut tomorrow, phoned earlier to check

Cheers mate.

Col2
29-04-2012, 06:46 AM
Anyone know if I need to use a blue or black pen for the application form.

Anyone know - Can I write in block capitals or or my native mandarin?

Anyone know if the game is a 10am KO as been told by 17 different jambs it is?

Anyone heard the rumour about some fans getting take that tickets instead of cup final tickets.

Really worried.

TamHibs
29-04-2012, 07:38 AM

Anyone heard the rumour about some fans getting take that tickets instead of cup final tickets.

Really worried.

Red ink

Has to be in Japanese symbols

The game is at 07.45am as UEFA have decided we're not allowed to kick off later than 12 hours before the Champions League Final.

I've been given tickets for some protest march to help save some bears.....

:D

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?n0b404

Danderhall Hibs
29-04-2012, 09:09 AM

Really worried.

:hilarious

I heard you have to fill in your form then take it to the Club Shop (or Ticket Office) exactly 2 hours 10 minutes after you've filled it in. You have to walk in backwards and hand it to the Australian lassie - and only her, noone else is authorised.

I've heard if you don't do that they'll not accept your form.

MyJo
29-04-2012, 09:22 AM

Thanks for pointing that out 6 hours after I posted the same thing admitting I had made a mistake.

Reminded me why I've given up posting here :aok:

bingo70
29-04-2012, 09:34 AM

Really worried.

How did you hear about these? Was it a text? I'm not believing it unless it was a text from a mate with the word FACT in capitals at the end

Mikey
29-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Just checked and the money's in the process of coming off my CC. The balance hasn't changed but the amount available to spend has so it's obviously on the way!!

lyonhibs
29-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Just checked and the money's in the process of coming off my CC. The balance hasn't changed but the amount available to spend has so it's obviously on the way!!

Aye, you're hoping that's what's en route, as opposed to the bill for that 2am visit to Scorpio leisure :-P

Gatecrasher
30-04-2012, 08:02 AM
apologies of this is a repeat question but when can we pick up the tickets?

Pretty Boy
30-04-2012, 08:09 AM
apologies of this is a repeat question but when can we pick up the tickets?

The ticket office phoned me yesterday to confirm something different and I asked about final tickets. Guy said an announcement would be made in the next 'couple of days'. My card was charged for 4 tickets on Saturday so assuming they will be available soon.

Gatecrasher
30-04-2012, 08:11 AM
The ticket office phoned me yesterday to confirm something different and I asked about final tickets. Guy said an announcement would be made in the next 'couple of days'. My card was charged for 4 tickets on Saturday so assuming they will be available soon.

i will keep an eye on the official site, cheers :aok:

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 08:37 AM
When did u hand forms in

lEXO
30-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Ticket office phoned me yesterday as my card was being knocked back. Paid with another card and asked the woman when tickets can be collected. She said they want to process them all first but to check out the website for details. I handed my forms in last monday morning. The club have done well so far i think

bighibbyC
30-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets will be ready for collection, tried to phone the store but no answer.

Glory glory :flag::flag::flag:

green&left
30-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Does anyone know when the tickets will be ready for collection, tried to phone the store but no answer.

Glory glory :flag::flag::flag:

Lassie in the club store said just keep an eye on the official site. Probably sometime 'next week' I was told...

Hibs_SW
30-04-2012, 10:33 AM
I was also wondering when we will get them or be told to colelct as ****bo fans got theirs there and then i believe!

Pretty Boy
30-04-2012, 10:37 AM
When did u hand forms in

Last Monday afternoon.

Golden Bear
30-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Lassie in the club store said just keep an eye on the official site. Probably sometime 'next week' I was told...

:agree:

I'm just back from the shop and I was told they were expecting to receive the tickets anytime between tomorrow and next week.

In other words they don't know for certain themselves.

ChooseLife
30-04-2012, 05:13 PM
The money has just been taken out of my account today for the tickets, it's not shown up on my transactions yet but the £70 is no longer available :thumbsup:

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 05:15 PM

I'm just back from the shop and I was told they were expecting to receive the tickets anytime between tomorrow and next week.

yet hearts got their tickets last wednesday

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 05:32 PM

I've got an email from Judith Ireland last Thursday saying Hibs received the tickets that day (which would make sense as Hearts started their sales on Thursday & fans were getting tickets there & then)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?akzbiq

Rossco1875
30-04-2012, 05:43 PM
handed my forms in on tuesday and my card has not been charged yet getting a bit nervous here :worried:

Piqué
30-04-2012, 05:49 PM
handed my forms in on tuesday and my card has not been charged yet getting a bit nervous here :worried:
Mine hasn't been charged yet either and it was handed in at about the same time as you. If it gets to Wednesday night and they haven't charged me I'll be bricking it then!

Rossco1875
30-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Mine hasn't been charged yet either and it was handed in at about the same time as you. If it gets to Wednesday night and they haven't charged me I'll be bricking it then!

Least I know im not the only one then :wink: if it has not come off by tomorrow then i may just give them a quick call :aok:

Billy Whizz
30-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Least I know im not the only one then :wink: if it has not come off by tomorrow then i may just give them a quick call :aok:

I handed my form in last Monday and the payment has just came off today

MacBean
30-04-2012, 06:03 PM
Possibly buying ST on thursday. Will I then be able to order my Final ticket straight away?

Rossco1875
30-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Possibly buying ST on thursday. Will I then be able to order my Final ticket straight away?

I would think they would just give you a form to fill out there and then.

Sprouleflyer
30-04-2012, 06:13 PM

Handed my forms in last Wednesday and amount not taken from my card yet. Looks like they are now working their way through the application forms in date order as posters who handed in forms on Monday are now being processed, which makes sense.

I will be keeping an eye on my internet account over the next few days and praying that the card is debited!!!!!!

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 06:26 PM
The money came off my card today

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?2i2nsu

SteveHFC
30-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Does anyone know when we will actually recive our tickets?

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:01 PM

my forms in early tuesday morning, money taken today

Sharon
30-04-2012, 07:07 PM
my forms in early tuesday morning, money taken today

Who would have thought that buying tickets for a Hibs match could be so stressful? I won't be able to relax until I have my ticket in my hand.

Hibs Class
30-04-2012, 07:17 PM
Does anyone know when we will actually recive our tickets?

When I was in on saturday they told me there would be an announcement, possibly some time this week.

SteveHFC
30-04-2012, 07:18 PM
When I was in on saturday they told me there would be an announcement, possibly some time this week.

I'm sitting in Row U (Section D3) at Hampden. North Stand :thumbsup:

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:19 PM
I'm sitting in Row U (Section 3) at Hampden. North Stand :thumbsup:

spooky same seat numbers as semi for me but 2 rows up

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm sitting in Row U (Section D3) at Hampden. North Stand :thumbsup:

How do you know?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?w3fao4

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:26 PM
How do you know?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?w3fao4

as group leader i logged on to my account tonight and there it was 7 tickets and seat and row numbers

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:29 PM
as group leader i logged on to my account tonight and there it was 7 tickets and seat and row numbers

Logged into the ticket section?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ebwomr

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Logged into the ticket section?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ebwomr

yes, account history

hibee_girl
30-04-2012, 07:31 PM

Thanks for the tip, logged into my account and can see I've got 2 tickets in row GG :thumbsup::thumbsup:

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:32 PM
yes, account history

You're my new hero ;)

MountcastleHibs
30-04-2012, 07:35 PM
yes, account history

Cheers for the tip. Paranoia over. Row S seats 52 and 53! Delighted.

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Cheers for the tip. Paranoia over. Row S seats 52 and 53! Delighted.

north stand? my seats from semi

Renfrew_Hibby
30-04-2012, 07:38 PM
Fan-fu**en-tastic!
2 tickets for the South, row MM!

MountcastleHibs
30-04-2012, 07:39 PM
north stand? my seats from semi

Sure is! Very strange! Is that Block D1 then?

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Sure is! Very strange! Is that Block D1 then?

d3

Deek01
30-04-2012, 07:49 PM
They taken off card payments yet?

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:54 PM
They taken off card payments yet?

Mine came off today.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gu2bsc

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:55 PM
How do I find out which block we are in? We are Row QQ seats 26-45 or something

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rjlnz4

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 07:56 PM

---

if we are talking north stand then
block d3 starts at seat 46, so you are in d2 if im correct

hover over area to see info
http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 07:57 PM
Cheers

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?f5b0rv

hibee_girl
30-04-2012, 07:58 PM

---

we've got 37 & 38 (which is what we had for the semi so hoping it's a good omen!) and that's in F2

MountcastleHibs
30-04-2012, 08:00 PM
d3

That's perfect. Was in D1 for the semi and would not be able to handle being that close to the segregation for this! Cannot wait now.

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 08:01 PM
we've got 37 & 38 (which is what we had for the semi so hoping it's a good omen!) and that's in F2

Just had another look & we're 24-38 so hopefully it is D2, not that it matters really

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mlt5zl

hibee_girl
30-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Just had another look & we're 24-38 so hopefully it is D2, not that it matters really

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mlt5zl

It's D2 if you asked for north stand tickets, F2 if in the East

hibbymac
30-04-2012, 08:03 PM

---

Depends which stand you are in, you can check on the plan ... HERE (http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/visitor-information/stadium-plan.html)

Taz_hibee
30-04-2012, 08:10 PM
How do you log in to see tickets?

Nelly070
30-04-2012, 08:11 PM
yes, account history

Where do you log in about ? i can't seem to find the login option ?

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 08:13 PM
How do you log in to see tickets?

will only work if you are group leader

if you haven't used it before you will need to activate your account

Mikey
30-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Nice one. South stand seats as requested :thumbsup:

Westie1875
30-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the tip, happy with our seats. :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
30-04-2012, 08:21 PM

I've just done this as group leader.17 season ticket holders x 2 tickets were all booked together. To my amazement they have managed to split us into 5 different areas with D2 by the looks of it.

Simkin911
30-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Excellent - I'd applied as a Club Member and posted my form with a cheque. Seats allocated! I'll be there!

Taz_hibee
30-04-2012, 08:28 PM
When i log in I cannot see anything to do with final only Dunfy game, am I missing something?

Westie1875
30-04-2012, 08:29 PM
When i log in I cannot see anything to do with final only Dunfy game, am I missing something?

You need to go to my account and then click on account history

Mikey

I've put 2 separate applications in. The one I put in on day 1 is through but the second one that went in a few days later isn't showing yet.

hibee_girl

You have to go into your account then account history to see recent transactions.

MountcastleHibs
30-04-2012, 08:36 PM
will only work if you are group leader

if you haven't used it before you will need to activate your account

Not necessarily. Will work if you paid for the tickets. In the group leader of five tickets, but was only paying for two. I see my two, the other two people see the remaining 3 between them on their account!

Taz_hibee
30-04-2012, 08:38 PM
You have to go into your account then account history to see recent transactions.

I take it if nothing there they have not allocated my tickets yet

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 08:39 PM
Not necessarily. Will work if you paid for the tickets. In the group leader of five tickets, but was only paying for two. I see my two, the other two people see the remaining 3 between them on their account!

paid for all of my lot so never thought about that, but at least i can sleep easy now

Dalkeith
30-04-2012, 08:41 PM
I take it if nothing there they have not allocated my tickets yet

if you are group leader or paid for your tickets and there is nothing in account history then they havent been done yet, i handed in my form tues morning last week

MountcastleHibs
30-04-2012, 08:45 PM
paid for all of my lot so never thought about that, but at least i can sleep easy now

Yeah I don't think many would be in my boat, but you never know!

down-the-slope
30-04-2012, 09:14 PM
:aok: well done whoever spotted this...4 tickets 136-139 Row CC in East...I make that Block F6 decent height back...

down-the-slope
30-04-2012, 09:24 PM
:aok: well done whoever spotted this...4 tickets 136-139 Row CC in East...I make that Block F6 decent height back...

Another look at that shows 'paid with cash' at top....mine had credit card details....wonder if they did charge card :confused:

down-the-slope
30-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Another look at that shows 'paid with cash' at top....mine had credit card details....wonder if they did charge card :confused:

Appears to be an amount in 'pending transactions' that could be it...that will save Rod havin a heart attack :greengrin

Hibbylad86
30-04-2012, 09:30 PM
North stand! Row QQ...brilliant! Even although I asked for south stand on my application.....

Www1875hfc
30-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Quality,Thanks for the tip :aok:

12 Happy Hi-Bees all seated together. :greengrin

Cup Final - North

Row CC

lyonhibs
30-04-2012, 09:46 PM

Is this only if you paid online?? If you were the group leader and paid in person by card, can you see the same info on the Ticketmaster website??

Deek01
30-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I put down for 2 tickets but have only taken £35 off me, getting worried now !

TamHibs
30-04-2012, 09:51 PM
North stand! Row QQ...brilliant! Even although I asked for south stand on my application.....

Where bouts in Row QQ?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?tco2qm

Hermit Crab
30-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Have heard at work today that around 2000 tickets may go on a public sale, nothing definite as yet.

El Gubbz
01-05-2012, 09:19 AM
The boy at the ticket office was absolutely useless. Bought 33 tickets together as group leader so handed over 1155 quid which he never counted, even asked us how much change he was due us. Anyway on the receipt he wrote someone else's name from the 33 so I said to him I'm the group leader surely it should be my name on the receipt which he replie saying "aw that disnae matter aslong as theres a name" looks like it does matter as I can't see where our tickets are *franticly texts newly appointed group leader*

lyonhibs
01-05-2012, 09:40 AM
The boy at the ticket office was absolutely useless. Bought 33 tickets together as group leader so handed over 1155 quid which he never counted, even asked us how much change he was due us. Anyway on the receipt he wrote someone else's name from the 33 so I said to him I'm the group leader surely it should be my name on the receipt which he replie saying "aw that disnae matter aslong as theres a name" looks like it does matter as I can't see where our tickets are *franticly texts newly appointed group leader*

So you handed over cash, and didn't buy online?? Let us know if your newly appointed Group Leader can see your tickets online.

For those who CAN see your ticket location, did you buy online or in-person??

Judas Iscariot
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Have heard at work today that around 2000 tickets may go on a public sale, nothing definite as yet.

Where do you work?

green&left
01-05-2012, 09:42 AM
All those that can see there allocated seats online, when did you hand your applications in and how did you pay..? Handed mine in on Saturday at the club shop and nothing allocated to me as off 5 minutes ago...

Billy Whizz
01-05-2012, 09:45 AM
All those that can see there allocated seats online, when did you hand your applications in and how did you pay..? Handed mine in on Saturday at the club shop and nothing allocated to me as off 5 minutes ago...

Handed mine in on Monday 23rd and was allocated yesterday.

easty
01-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Where do you work?

Will I be seeing you down at Easter Road for the public sale then Fenton? Nice and early.

Hermit Crab
01-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Where do you work?

Where I work is not important but I was told this information 3rd hand yesterday and I accept no responsability if it's incorrect. Remember there are already 200 ring fenced tickets for PATG customers.

oconnors_strip
01-05-2012, 10:07 AM
So you handed over cash, and didn't buy online?? Let us know if your newly appointed Group Leader can see your tickets online.

No one can buy final tickets online, it is application handed in only at shop/office

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 10:11 AM
superb whoever found out the tickets are on the website. when are they available for collection??

does anyone know how to work the Hampden Interactive stadium plan to get a good view of my Seats?

18 days to go :pfgwa

green&left
01-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Handed mine in on Monday 23rd and was allocated yesterday.

Cheers mate. Without wanting to sound like a nosey bassa was it cash or card you paid with..?

Probably panicking over nothing here, sure my applications are getting processed as we speak ;)

1875HFC
01-05-2012, 10:23 AM
just spoken to a guy in the clubstore/TO dealing with tickets and he says the people at Hibs are working all the hours god sends to sort out all the applications and phoning anyone if their application is filled out wrong (whihc there is alot) so if no allocations have been done yet then they are on their way its just there is so much to process and making sure card payments are correct.

Good Luck follks see you at Hampden :flag:

hibee_girl
01-05-2012, 10:24 AM

I handed my form and cheque in last Monday afternoon and my tickets were allocated to my account yesterday morning

Nelly070
01-05-2012, 10:25 AM

I was group leader for ours but I only paid for 6 of the 12 requested, I can see all 12 that have been allocated

OxoHibby
01-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Where I work is not important but I was told this information 3rd hand yesterday and I accept no responsability if it's incorrect. Remember there are already 200 ring fenced tickets for PATG customers.

Hadn't noticed the ring fenced tickets for PATG. How are they going to be assigned?

gringojoe
01-05-2012, 10:34 AM
Checked my Hibs account, got my tickets but unless I'm being really dumb or it looks like the tickets are for section C which is in the hertz end:confused:

the_ginger_hibee
01-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Checked my Hibs account, got my tickets but unless I'm being really dumb or it looks like the tickets are for section C which is in the hertz end:confused:

Same - Section C3. I did originally think our allocation would end about half way up the North stand - like the Aberdeen game. Obviously not if we are being given tickets for that end though.

Geo_1875
01-05-2012, 11:58 AM
Hadn't noticed the ring fenced tickets for PATG. How are they going to be assigned?

Rod's going to through them into the centre circle at half time during the Dunfermline game and it's a scramble from there. Should be fun.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Same - Section C3. I did originally think our allocation would end about half way up the North stand - like the Aberdeen game. Obviously not if we are being given tickets for that end though.

That is obviously a mistake as we will be getting the same parts of the ground as the semi final. Think I would be firing an email in for explanation.

s.a.m
01-05-2012, 12:49 PM
I was group leader for ours but I only paid for 6 of the 12 requested, I can see all 12 that have been allocated

I was group leader for ours, paid for two of the four requested, and my account only lists the two tickets ordered on my client ref. :dunno:
Should I be worried?

MountcastleHibs
01-05-2012, 01:00 PM
I was group leader for ours, paid for two of the four requested, and my account only lists the two tickets ordered on my client ref. :dunno:
Should I be worried?

I wouldn't be. I'm in the same boat and my friends who were in my group but paid separately, are seeing their tickets on their account.

s.a.m
01-05-2012, 01:02 PM
I wouldn't be. I'm in the same boat and my friends who were in my group but paid separately, are seeing their tickets on their account.

Thanks. :aok:

Fingers crossed.

Hermit Crab
01-05-2012, 01:35 PM

To be honest nobody knows how they are going to allocate these tickets.

MB62
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I handed my applications in on Friday morning at the shop. Was dealt with by an Aussie from Brisbane so I just hope he has dealt with them properly.
I can't find any details on this ticket link thing, although I only registered for it this morning.
Might drop in to the ticket ofice on the way home and make sure they have received my forms.

Billy Whizz
01-05-2012, 02:38 PM
Cheers mate. Without wanting to sound like a nosey bassa was it cash or card you paid with..?

Probably panicking over nothing here, sure my applications are getting processed as we speak ;)

Paid with Maestro, do you want my number:wink:

hibee
01-05-2012, 02:48 PM
I handed my applications in on Friday morning at the shop. Was dealt with by an Aussie from Brisbane so I just hope he has dealt with them properly.
I can't find any details on this ticket link thing, although I only registered for it this morning.
Might drop in to the ticket ofice on the way home and make sure they have received my forms.

I'm sure if you handed them in they will have them, no need for the panic yet, my tickets aren't showing online either, just means they've not been processed yet!

speedy_gonzales
01-05-2012, 02:55 PM
I handed in the form with C/Card details last Tuesday morning. Asked for 4 tickets(1 current ST, 1 Member, 2 next year ST's)

Just checked ticketmaster, 4 tickets in North stand, Right in the middle of D3, processed at 17:06 yesterday(Monday).
All 4 tickets are against my client ref on ticketmaster, when I log in to my dads(he should have 2 tickets) it shows nothing??

Get in, and well done hibs, you certainly can organise the proverbial drinky-poos in a brewery!!

HibbyAndy
01-05-2012, 03:04 PM
200 tickets public sale 1st come 1st served 5th May.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 03:26 PM
200 tickets public sale 1st come 1st served 5th May.

Only 200 not the rest of the allocation?

HibbyAndy
01-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Only 200 not the rest of the allocation?

Just 200 AFAIK Jim.

JimBHibees
01-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Just 200 AFAIK Jim.

That will be an interesting bunfight. First guy goes in, "Can I have a 100 tickets please". :greengrin

HibbyAndy
01-05-2012, 03:54 PM
That will be an interesting bunfight. First guy goes in, "Can I have a 100 tickets please". :greengrin

:hilarious

Superb:greengrin

Piqué
01-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Anyone else not had money taken from their bank yet? :worried:

El Gubbz
01-05-2012, 11:44 PM
Im aware that my group of 33 is massive but it's an absolute pisstake that 29 are in the north and 4 are in the south. Not a happy bunny. Think it will be possible to get that changed as it must be a mistake on their end

Hermit Crab
02-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Im aware that my group of 33 is massive but it's an absolute pisstake that 29 are in the north and 4 are in the south. Not a happy bunny. Think it will be possible to get that changed as it must be a mistake on their end

Maybe get a ticket swap on the go?

TonyStokeprano
02-05-2012, 06:29 AM
Just 200 AFAIK Jim.

Any idea what they're going to do with the rest? Surely going to be more than 200 left?

SmithyHibee
02-05-2012, 06:35 AM
Maybe get a ticket swap on the go?

That's a good shout, my application didn't go in with my group so I'm assuming they'll be seated nowhere near me! As long as I'm there though canny say I'm too fussed by it :flag:

Sprouleflyer
02-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Anyone else not had money taken from their bank yet? :worried:

Me!!!

Handed in forms at the club shop last Wednesday, payment was to be taken from my credit card, but nothing showing on my internet account.

Tried checking my eticket account but can't get logged in, sign in details not being accepted (can't remember ever changing them). Sent email to hibs ticket office to try and get my eticket account reset.

Beginning to worry now :worried:

Never felt happy handing over the forms last Wednesday without some sort of receipt that forms have been recd!!!!!

Beefster
02-05-2012, 07:25 AM
Me!!!

Handed in forms at the club shop last Wednesday, payment was to be taken from my credit card, but nothing showing on my internet account.

Tried checking my eticket account but can't get logged in, sign in details not being accepted (can't remember ever changing them). Sent email to hibs ticket office to try and get my eticket account reset.

Never felt happy handing over the forms last Wednesday without some sort of receipt that forms have been recd!!!!!

My forms were handed in last Wednesday afternoon and have turned up in my account history today (as allocated yesterday).

I'm delighted with mine too - section I6 in the South.

AustinHibee
02-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Handed in forms on Friday and paid cash for East stand.
Am i right to assume club will contact me to tell me when
to collect tickets after 10th May?

JimBHibees
02-05-2012, 09:16 AM

It depends if you put on your form for the tickets to be collected or posted. If collected all you do is turn up and collect after May 10th. If you have an online ticket account on the Hibs official site you can check under account history and it will show you what tickets you have been allocated.

LancashireHibby
02-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Posted my application Special Delivery last Tuesday but nowt showing up in my account yet. Even when it is, I'll still have to work out how I'm going to collect them now that they won't be ready until after the Dunfermline game.

AustinHibee
02-05-2012, 09:53 AM
It depends if you put on your form for the tickets to be collected or posted. If collected all you do is turn up and collect after May 10th. If you have an online ticket account on the Hibs official site you can check under account history and it will show you what tickets you have been allocated.Thanks for that.

Mikeystewart
02-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Anyone have the issue of login into the etickets service and not seeing the transaction for scottish cup final ticket(s) and for the money to have come out your bank account?

MB62
02-05-2012, 11:07 AM

Handed in my forms on Friday and asked the young guy in the shop the exact same question about if the club contacting me to inform me that my tickets were ready for collection.

The response I got was ' The club are not exactly going to e-mail 20,000 people to tell them their tickets are ready are they'?

I quickly pointed out that, as a lot of tickets would be distributed to group leaders, there would be nowhere near 20,000 requiring an e-mail and that the club are quick enough to e-mail me a couple of times a week when they are trying to get me to buy tickets for this that and the next game, or to go spend my money in the shop or whatever.

For some reason, I am expecting a problem, but I would be delighted to apologise to all concerned if I find my applications have been processed and I can just drop in after the 10th May and pick them up.

HibeeMG
02-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Handed in my forms on Friday and asked the young guy in the shop the exact same question about if the club contacting me to inform me that my tickets were ready for collection.

The response I got was ' The club are not exactly going to e-mail 20,000 people to tell them their tickets are ready are they'?

I quickly pointed out that, as a lot of tickets would be distributed to group leaders, there would be nowhere near 20,000 requiring an e-mail and that the club are quick enough to e-mail me a couple of times a week when they are trying to get me to buy tickets for this that and the next game, or to go spend my money in the shop or whatever.

For some reason, I am expecting a problem, but I would be delighted to apologise to all concerned if I find my applications have been processed and I can just drop in after the 10th May and pick them up.

When I handed my form in on Monday (just gone) the chap was pretty helpful.

He said that he couldn't give me an exact date that the tickets would be available but it would likely be the end of the week or the beginning of the next. He said to keep an eye out on the main website for details. As it happens the club have already said the tickets are available from the 10th.

I was told just to bring my receipt along and get my ticket.

DH1875
02-05-2012, 11:26 AM

If you didn't get a receipt, how you gonna collect your tickets then :confused:. You should have been a green tear off strip that you had to sign.

DarrenSQH
02-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Just got a phone call to say that Hibs have mucked up our ticket application for my 16. Incorrectly saying that as 1 person who has renewed for next season isnt showing as renewed on their system that they have yet to allocate any tickets for our group. The thing is that the one they say didnt renew was renewed months ago at the exact same time as the rest. Im sure this will be sorted but will be very annoyed if we miss out on seats in the North stand because of it, especially when all forms were completed and handed in last monday.

JimBHibees
02-05-2012, 12:01 PM
If you didn't get a receipt, how you gonna collect your tickets then :confused:. You should have been a green tear off strip that you had to sign.

I didnt get a receipt I will take along my season ticket or other ID and they will give me my tickets.

LancashireHibby
02-05-2012, 12:04 PM
Just logged on to E-Ticketing and my tickets were processed an hour ago, absolutely buzzing!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For reference purposes, I posted mine by Special Delivery last Tuesday and have been allocated North Stand (row F).

EH54
02-05-2012, 12:55 PM
Just logged on to E-Ticketing and my tickets were processed an hour ago, absolutely buzzing!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

For reference purposes, I posted mine by Special Delivery last Tuesday and have been allocated North Stand (row F).

I was giving Row A! North stand :faf: frunt row it is

HibeeMG
02-05-2012, 12:58 PM
I was giving Row A! North stand :faf: frunt row it is

At least you'll get to see yourself on the telly! :greengrin

EH54
02-05-2012, 01:00 PM
At least you'll get to see yourself on the telly! :greengrin

Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing tbh :faf:

HibeeMG
02-05-2012, 01:10 PM
Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing tbh :faf:

Get it recorded and when the team are parading the trophy around the stadium you'll have a nice bit of footage of yourself going mental! :greengrin

HibeeMG
02-05-2012, 01:14 PM
The 'Account History' button has disappeared from my e-ticketing. I can't now check to see what ticket I've been allocated.

Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

:bsod:

andrew70
02-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Yes this has happened to me as well. Very strange. Hoping they may b updating

speedy_gonzales
02-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Just got a phone call to say that Hibs have mucked up our ticket application for my 16. Incorrectly saying that as 1 person who has renewed for next season isnt showing as renewed on their system that they have yet to allocate any tickets for our group. The thing is that the one they say didnt renew was renewed months ago at the exact same time as the rest. Im sure this will be sorted but will be very annoyed if we miss out on seats in the North stand because of it, especially when all forms were completed and handed in last monday.
Someone else, in another post, mentioned they had issues with the credit check that comes with the payment plan, this resulted in them telling Hibs that particular person had not paid so not ST was issued against their reference.
Could this apply to your group??

speedy_gonzales
02-05-2012, 01:25 PM
The 'Account History' button has disappeared from my e-ticketing. I can't now check to see what ticket I've been allocated.

Anyone else having this problem? :confused:

:bsod:

Yes this has happened to me as well. Very strange. Hoping they may b updating
Aye, me too. It's either 1 of 3 things, Ticketmaster have disabled it as EVERYONE is logging in to check what they have(n't) been allocated, Hibs have disabled it as they have cocked up by handing North stand tickets to members before processing the uber fans and are frantically moving folk around, or, and more likely, it's a temporary glitch.

MB62
02-05-2012, 01:40 PM
Bump