PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cup Final Tickets (merged)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

jonny
20-04-2012, 03:36 PM
I am praying for a general sale.

And if there is I am booking 2 days off work to camp overnight so I am first in line.

I'm pretty sure there will be a general sale. I'll see you near the front of that que!

Nando™
20-04-2012, 03:39 PM
They wont be meaningless if there are thousands sold. Your spend on games will be recorded against your membership.
(Home and Away). A loyalty scheme will run in conjuction with this to determine a pecking order for priorities should the need arise.

Did the club tell us about this? I certainly never saw it.

If I knew that then I would have paid for all the games I've went to this season via the membership number and not just PATG.

greenlex
20-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Did the club tell us about this? I certainly never saw it.

If I knew that then I would have paid for all the games I've went to this season via the membership number and not just PATG.
Nope not for this season. I reckon you will be informed for next season. Why do you think they started the scheme? It wasnt to make money it was to get your details onto the database. They will use that database to its full potential when needed.

green&left
20-04-2012, 03:47 PM
Would make it based on what you put in financially given that seems to be the real underlying thing here. So if I go to ten games, buy 3 x home and away kits for kids and stuff from the shop, pay for food and drink and extortion within the stadium then the value of all that should equal x.

That should generate x amount of loyalty and he who has the most points, gets tickets. Or maybe the person spending 20 quid, never going to any game and buying **** all from the shop is more worthy??

Nah. Make it actual loyalty based on money spent on and at Hibs. Season tickets would be worth x, games would be worth x, shop purchases would be worth x, simples.

What about people who support the team through thick and thin, part of 100/200 away supports but havn't bought a thing from the club shop (as 99% off it is pesh). Where do we stand..?

Love these threads :D

Dalkeith
20-04-2012, 03:51 PM
So what are you moaning about? You were unlucky that you couldn't afford to give yourself cup final priority, get a free home ticket, a reduced Hearts away ticket and various other benefits for £20. Them's the breaks.

Unless you think Hibs should say "if you can prove that you genuinely could not afford a ST for 2011/12 and could not afford a membership during December and January, get in touch and we'll put you on the priority list"?

nothing to do with me simply backing up original poster who i know couldn't afford £20 at the time.

Anyway doesnt matter as i've sorted meeko a ticket because i know he deserves it

Dalkeith
20-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah, you read it wrong.

yes i read it wrong and i've said so

speedy_gonzales
20-04-2012, 03:58 PM
how about someone that was going to one of the games, couldnt get finished work in time and missed the 1pm cut off time by 5mins, had to pay full ticket price and refused membership !
Fair point, not sure if you were able to buy it over the phone/online though.
I realise that not all Hibs fans live in EH7 (I sure don't) but would have thought the majority of walk-up fans could have taken advantage of the membership card whilst it was on promotion.

madhibby
20-04-2012, 04:00 PM
We are a family living in Glasgow

We have 4 season tickets for this season and have renewed 3 for next season. (one of my working sons sometimes works on a Saturday so he thought he would move to pay at the gate). My sister in Edinburgh also has a season ticket and has renewed.

So between us we can get 9 tickets when we require 5 for the game. My wife used to be a season ticket holder and she might want to go.

So I will have no problem getting extra tickets for deserving Hibbys. Alternatively I could not take up our full allocation which might lead to a public sale.

How I determine who is a deserving Hibby goodness knows. I still meet a fair few West of Scotland Hibbys at away games so maybe I will contact them. I can also maybe assist somebody on here. I can sort that nearer the time.

zlatan
20-04-2012, 04:16 PM
7000 (max) season ticket holders that will renew = 14000 tickets
5000 (max) new season ticket holders/members/Hibernians = 5000 tickets

Everyone chill out, there will be a general sale of same nature. Mind someone bring an acoustic guitar for when we huddle round and sing Kumbaya at 1am.

Sergio sledge
20-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Not suggesting that members aren't as valid fans as those who pay at the gate and wasn't intending to have a go at those who joined the scheme. There does seem something not quite right though about someone who may have paid £20 for a membership getting a final ticket over someone who walks up and pays at the gate most weeks.

The membership scheme was well advertised though and I think it was fairly obvious that it was going to count for something if we got to the cup final so anyone who is a regular walk up fan and didn't get a membership can't really complain.

:agree: Added to the fact that when the membership was bought there was, IIRC, a free ticket, money off a hearts ticket, a voucher for the club shop and no booking fees, any regular walk ups who didn't buy one knowing that it would give cup priority only have themselves to blame. The membership was effectively free.

Hibs started this scheme in response to regular walk up fans who complained that there was no scheme in place to allow non-season ticket holders (but regular walk ups) priority in cup ticket sales. Now that it has been introduced, those same regular walk ups who didn't buy a membership are now complaining about the existence of the membership.....:rolleyes: People are complaining that someone who bought the membership but that never goes to ER will be able to get a ticket. That may be the case, but I can't honestly seem many people who never go to ER buying a membership, especially in a season like this.

No scheme is perfect, but the way they have allocated tickets seems to be about the fairest way they could do it without interviewing every single applicant for tickets and asking them to present evidence of their "Hibbyness."

I can just see a panel of the board in a room at ER with a massive queue of applicants outside the room and Petrie playing the Simon Cowell role, Britains got Talent style. 3 Yes's mean you get a ticket, 4 buzzes mean you are out.

Nando™
20-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Nope not for this season. I reckon you will be informed for next season. Why do you think they started the scheme? It wasnt to make money it was to get your details onto the database. They will use that database to its full potential when needed.

They already had my details and probably the details of 95% of the other membership buyers. At the time I only thought it was for the discount of booking fee and the cup priority .

If it's true that they will use it as a loyalty scheme in the future then good!

Lucius Apuleius
20-04-2012, 04:36 PM
We are a family living in Glasgow

We have 4 season tickets for this season and have renewed 3 for next season. (one of my working sons sometimes works on a Saturday so he thought he would move to pay at the gate). My sister in Edinburgh also has a season ticket and has renewed.

So between us we can get 9 tickets when we require 5 for the game. My wife used to be a season ticket holder and she might want to go.

So I will have no problem getting extra tickets for deserving Hibbys. Alternatively I could not take up our full allocation which might lead to a public sale.

How I determine who is a deserving Hibby goodness knows. I still meet a fair few West of Scotland Hibbys at away games so maybe I will contact them. I can also maybe assist somebody on here. I can sort that nearer the time.

Well this west of Scotland Hibby would take 2 if you are struggling:greengrin Will even miss the general sale coz I'll be in Vegas!!!

Dalkeith
20-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Anyone one explain the need to fill in application form and get it back to ER then have to wait for them to get in touch,
whats up with just buying tickets online?

Leithenhibby
20-04-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm reading into this below as, ST holders will receive two each.

"As with the semi-final, Season Ticket Members will be the focus and priority for ticket sales."

I don't have a problem with that now as my best pals have said that will see me ok .... :devil:

I'm not one to say "I told you so" Sounding like ma Da .. :greengrin

Hibs90
20-04-2012, 04:58 PM
But what about the fans who can't commit every single week but go to home,away, european,cup games whenever they can? I can bet I've been to as many Hibs games as some season ticket holders this season .. But because I'm not a member or season ticket holder I'm bottom of the list. It's a joke and just a ploy to get money. Hibs board putting finances before fans!

Bristolhibby
20-04-2012, 05:04 PM
They already had my details and probably the details of 95% of the other membership buyers. At the time I only thought it was for the discount of booking fee and the cup priority .

If it's true that they will use it as a loyalty scheme in the future then good!

Why do we need a loyalty scheme?

In 10 years there has probably been only 5 games where everyone who wanted one didn't get a ticket.

2007 Cup Final
2012 Cup Final
Dnipro home game???
A couple against the Hearts when we were beating them regularly.

Don't see the point in a costly system to adminsiter, when the membership scheme is a simple way to add tiers to purchasing tickets.

Membership was there to reward walk up fans, and it has.

J

Rossco1875
20-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Anyone one explain the need to fill in application form and get it back to ER then have to wait for them to get in touch,
whats up with just buying tickets online?

probaly to save a big que outside easter road and the internet database crashing with the demand.

matty_f
20-04-2012, 05:07 PM
But what about the fans who can't commit every single week but go to home,away, european,cup games whenever they can? I can bet I've been to as many Hibs games as some season ticket holders this season .. But because I'm not a member or season ticket holder I'm bottom of the list. It's a joke and just a ploy to get money. Hibs board putting finances before fans!
Bollocks imho.

Season tickets are more important to the club than regular pay at the gate fans because the ST money is guaranteed and allows the club to budget the playing squad. Hibs have always insisted that priority is given to ST holders so **** knows how all this has come as a surprise to folk.
Also, the membership option, for all of £20 specifically listed cup priority as one of the selling points, so any casual supporter had the chance to get a final ticket.

PaulSmith
20-04-2012, 05:08 PM

There is no joke and the Board are hardly trousering the money for their pension are they?

Hibs Board putting the club first shock and not individual personal circumstances.

And Meeko, I bet you'll get a ticket. And be back at ER next season with 10k+ other ST holders to help cheer a new team created by Fenlon with cash used by this one final game. :agree:

Hibs90
20-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Bollocks imho.

Season tickets are more important to the club than regular pay at the gate fans because the ST money is guaranteed and allows the club to budget the playing squad. Hibs have always insisted that priority is given to ST holders so **** knows how all this has come as a surprise to folk.
Also, the membership option, for all of £20 specifically listed cup priority as one of the selling points, so any casual supporter had the chance to get a final ticket.

Not everyone can afford a season ticket. Not everyone can go to every home game. Some people have to work so therefore don't see the point spending £400 if they aren't going to get to every home game?

As for the membership, again same point stands, it doesn't matter if it was only 20 quid or 200 the point still stands.

There is no joke and the Board are hardly trousering the money for their pension are they?

Hibs Board putting the club first shock and not individual personal circumstances.

And Meeko, I bet you'll get a ticket. And be back at ER next season with 10k+ other ST holders to help cheer a new team created by Fenlon with cash used by this one final game. :agree:

There will be thousands of loyal fans who for some reason or another can't get a ST or a membership who are missing out! Not just one persons circumstances.

I know I'll get a ticket but my point still stands.

hibbybob
20-04-2012, 05:13 PM

If you are a regular then buying a membership would have SAVED you money as a ticket was included as part of the package - for £20.

That's hardly the "board putting finances before fans." Quite the reverse as it recognised those who were unable to commit every week!

The board can't really win as some people will moan whether justified or not!

In this case any regular supporter who chose not to take out a membership really f***ed up and only have themselves to blame!

Dalkeith
20-04-2012, 05:14 PM
probaly to save a big que outside easter road and the internet database crashing with the demand.

just seems pointless adding more work and more chances of mistakes, how many will trust post,fax or email to get their forms in. i wont so its another pointless journey to er and what happens if forms go missing?

Hermit Crab
20-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Oh dear tut tut tut.……http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110368-Going-Undercover

The_Todd
20-04-2012, 05:35 PM

Really? The eTicketing is managed by Ticketmaster, and they'll easily cope with much bigger events than this: first day of sale for T in the Park tickets, for example. There must be another reason.

Hibs90
20-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Really? The eTicketing is managed by Ticketmaster, and they'll easily cope with much bigger events than this: first day of sale for T in the Park tickets, for example. There must be another reason.

Police maybe?

Rossco1875
20-04-2012, 05:38 PM

just a wild geuss :wink:

Dalkeith
20-04-2012, 05:39 PM

thats what im thinking, why add another unknown variable into the mix when the system is fine, maybe someone else wants to know every name and address of everyone who is going:confused:

PaulSmith
20-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Not everyone can afford a season ticket. Not everyone can go to every home game. Some people have to work so therefore don't see the point spending £400 if they aren't going to get to every home game?

As for the membership, again same point stands, it doesn't matter if it was only 20 quid or 200 the point still stands.

There will be thousands of loyal fans who for some reason or another can't get a ST or a membership who are missing out! Not just one persons circumstances.

There won't be thousands of loyal fans missing out as there are not thousands of walk up fans week in and week out paying at the gate.

So really you'll get a ticket but your concerned for these other 'thousands' ?

northgreen24
20-04-2012, 05:42 PM
If you are a regular then buying a membership would have SAVED you money as a ticket was included as part of the package - for £20.

That's hardly the "board putting finances before fans." Quite the reverse as it recognised those who were unable to commit every week!

The board can't really win as some people will moan whether justified or not!

In this case any regular supporter who chose not to take out a membership really f***ed up and only have themselves to blame!

I agree with this completly. I gave my season ticket up this year for financial reason (young family etc) however as soon as they announced this i grabbed their hand off. Finally hibs realised that some cant afford to shell out £405 but can mabey attend a few games through the season (non old firm games for me as £28). they have me on the database and getting a ticket is no problem. It didnt acutally cost you anything as you got a ticket for ICT and then £8 off the hearts game.

now it might be that some people didnt have money or know about it but overall i dont know what the club is expected to do, PATG has no trace so the member was the way to recognise us supporters that go to the occasional game rather than the bandwaggon jumpers

best £20 i have ever spent:flag:

Hibs90
20-04-2012, 05:58 PM
There won't be thousands of loyal fans missing out as there are not thousands of walk up fans week in and week out paying at the gate.

So really you'll get a ticket but your concerned for these other 'thousands' ?

Hundreds then if not thousands. Not really but what I am saying is still vaild as I know people who will miss out due to reasons I've stated previous.

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2012, 06:01 PM
HELP !

Tried to phone ticket office / ER this afternoon but no answer, so can somebody answer this for me:

I have a current ST and have renewed for next year already.

For next season I have the package in the FF one adult and the free add on kids ticket.
I know I will get one ticket for the current ST and one for the renewal ST, but will I get a third ticket for the free kids ST ?

Please help coz if that isnt the case I am in danger of a serious battering from one of two Hibbies I have promised to try and get a ticket for.

:confused:

The_Todd
20-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Despite the obvious scare tactic from the Tache, there must be a public sale. We won't shift that many STs on the back of a promise of a cup ticket. I'm certain of this.

hibee
20-04-2012, 06:14 PM
HELP !

Tried to phone ticket office / ER this afternoon but no answer, so can somebody answer this for me:

I have a current ST and have renewed for next year already.

For next season I have the package in the FF one adult and the free add on kids ticket.
I know I will get one ticket for the current ST and one for the renewal ST, but will I get a third ticket for the free kids ST ?

Please help coz if that isnt the case I am in danger of a serious battering from one of two Hibbies I have promised to try and get a ticket for.

:confused:

Sure you will but will you not be taking the kid to the final anyway?

HibeeHendo
20-04-2012, 06:15 PM
This may sound like a silly question or just wishful thinking.... I'm on the data base from when I have purchased home tickets during the last few seasons (I can only attend matches that are on Sundays due to work.) Do I have any sort of entitlement over others at all?

Scouse Hibee
20-04-2012, 06:17 PM
This may sound like a silly question or just wishful thinking.... I'm on the data base from when I have purchased home tickets during the last few seasons (I can only attend matches that are on Sundays due to work.) Do I have any sort of entitlement over others at all?

None what so ever

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Sure you will but will you not be taking the kid to the final anyway?

The kid in question is a trainee Hibby and just wont appreciate the magnitude of the occasion and wont be in the least bit put out at not going to Hampden. I'm hoping that wont be the case in years to come, but not this time.

The two folk I have in mind for the tickets will be way up for it and would both be gutted if they missed out.

Weir7
20-04-2012, 06:22 PM

1000s of loyal hibs fans missing out. Not based on the 9k that go to ER

hibee
20-04-2012, 06:24 PM
The kid in question is a trainee Hibby and just wont appreciate the magnitude of the occasion and wont be in the least bit put out at not going to Hampden. I'm hoping that wont be the case in years to come, but not this time.

My two won't appreciate it right now either but can you imagine in 50 years time what they will be saying about me when they realise they have (potentially) missed the only time hibs won the SC in their lifetime because I never took them!!

Spike Mandela
20-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Will the club be extending the payment plan deadline. This would surely be preferable for a lot of people considering getting a ST to ensure a cup final ticket.

hibee
20-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Will the club be extending the payment plan deadline. This would surely be preferable for a lot of people considering getting a ST to ensure a cup final ticket.

I'm sure if they were it would have been within todays announcement.

NAE NOOKIE
20-04-2012, 06:46 PM
My two won't appreciate it right now either but can you imagine in 50 years time what they will be saying about me when they realise they have (potentially) missed the only time hibs won the SC in their lifetime because I never took them!!

True.

But they will have more time between now & then to see Hibs win the cup ... for some of us there is more time behind us than in front of us.

I truly, truly wish Hampden held 150,000

Irish_Steve
20-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Hibs were always gonna get flak one way or another on the Cup Final ticket issue. FWIW, I think they have gone about it 100% correctly.

I no I wont be attending the final because I`m no longer a season ticket holder (I gave up after the season Mixu was sacked) mainly as a result of boredom and cost.

I think it`s only right that season ticket holders and members get first dibs and after the season we`ve just had, it`s only right that those re-newing should be rewarded.

i`m not gonna bleat about it being unfair that I don`t have a ticket even if i still attended most games. Instead, I`ll pour myself a beer and watch from the comfort of my chair. With a large bung for the appropriate place lol

NthCarolinaHibs
20-04-2012, 06:58 PM
True.

But they will have more time between now & then to see Hibs win the cup ... for some of us there is more time behind us than in front of us.

I truly, truly wish Hampden held 150,000And no doubt the yams wish their end was big enough to get all 400,000 of them in :wink:

ALF TUPPER
20-04-2012, 07:04 PM
How much is it for students? And does Open Uni count. I've been doing Open Uni for 2 years, surely that classes me as a student!

Need to show metriculation card i believ as evidence.

zlatan
20-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Hibs were always gonna get flak one way or another on the Cup Final ticket issue. FWIW, I think they have gone about it 100% correctly.

I no I wont be attending the final because I`m no longer a season ticket holder (I gave up after the season Mixu was sacked) mainly as a result of boredom and cost.

I think it`s only right that season ticket holders and members get first dibs and after the season we`ve just had, it`s only right that those re-newing should be rewarded.

i`m not gonna bleat about it being unfair that I don`t have a ticket even if i still attended most games. Instead, I`ll pour myself a beer and watch from the comfort of my chair. With a large bung for the appropriate place lol

I gave up my season ticket at the same time. I'm lucky if I've been to 10 Hibs games since but I'll be getting a ticket in the inevitable public sale :aok:

dublinjohn
20-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi all im an Irish supporter of hibs and only get over once or twice a year and i will be heading over on the 19th for the final and staying couple of days, i am not a ST holder as my trips dont justify season ticket but i do hope to get into the final and i wont feel bad if it means someone else cant as i dont think as im across the water that it dont mean im less entitled to be there as anyone else than me just because im living in another country,,not to say if a more worthy person was in need of my ticket if im lucky enough to get one i wouldnt let that person go in my place,, im a supporter first and foremost and im always promoting the club in Ireland and will continue to do so till my last breath, so i believe those that get to the final should be privilaged to be there and thankful for that oppurtunity to witness HIBERNIAN lift the holy grale since 110 years,,, im going over to say i was there in person be it at the game or in the Hibs club at the telly,,i for one will enjoy the experience no matter what is the outcome because I BELIEVE IN HIBERNIAN FC... GGTTH

WhileTheChief..
20-04-2012, 08:02 PM
There will be thousands of loyal fans who for some reason or another can't get a ST or a membership who are missing out! Not just one persons circumstances..

I don't get how the club could do anything to help people in this situation? How can they differentiate from someone who does PATG home and away every game from someone that just fancies coming along to the final?

I think it's great that current ST holders that renew can get 2 tickets. Between them that's around 8000 non ST holders that have access to a ticket. These ST holders will surely want to give their Hibby mate first dibs on their spare ticket?

So that's 16000 of us taken care, add in a few members and we're left with approx 4000 for either new ST buyers or public sale.

How would you have wanted the club to ensure that people in your situation could be guaranteed a ticket? It surely couldn't be at the expense of ST holders?:confused:

I guess in future they could introduce a loyalty points scheme but if that had been launched at any time over the last year or 2 folk would just have laughed!

Hibs90
20-04-2012, 08:09 PM
How would you have wanted the club to ensure that people in your situation could be guaranteed a ticket? It surely couldn't be at the expense of ST holders?:confused:

I guess in future they could introduce a loyalty points scheme but if that had been launched at any time over the last year or 2 folk would just have laughed!

Nah ST should and have got priority, maybe they could have done something with those who attended the semi/other games.

HibeeDaz6270
20-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Need to show metriculation card i believ as evidence.
It says metriculation card has to be shown by October. Therefor i believe this would secure a cup final ticket regardless?

LancashireHibby
20-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Must say that I'm rather glad I bought a membership when they first came out, regardless of how mince we were at the time. Remember someone joking at the time that it would be worth it come cup final day...don't think anyone ever thought it would be a reality!

Leithenhibby
20-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Does anyone know if the "form" for group bookings is available to download or I'm I jumping the gun?... :aok:

Gatecrasher
20-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Does anyone know if the "form" for group bookings is available to download or I'm I jumping the gun?... :aok:
This was being discussed on the PM Board, it appears everyone will need to fill in the form and Hibs will let you know when your tickets are ready. It also seems the form will be available from Monday.

Leithenhibby
20-04-2012, 09:25 PM
This was being discussed on the PM Board, it appears everyone will need to fill in the form and Hibs will let you know when your tickets are ready. It also seems the form will be available from Monday.

:aok: Cheers for that ........

FranckSuzy
20-04-2012, 09:26 PM
All the info is here (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120420/cup-final-tickets-_2262950_2742379) :wink:

Long suffering
20-04-2012, 10:02 PM
If any one could help it would be much appreciated; I currently am a club member and am looking to get a season ticket for next year also, does this entitle me to two tickets or just the one?

essexhibee
20-04-2012, 10:21 PM
How likely is it for general sale? Only way I'll be getting there. :rolleyes:

I'm_cabbaged
20-04-2012, 10:29 PM

Would think that there will be at least 2k left for public sale. Don't panic!!
Approx 6 k renewed with two tickets, 2k not renewed and a couple of thousand tops new season a nd membership

Captain Trips
20-04-2012, 10:30 PM

Public sale will be what is left after new and renewed STs are done. A lot of guess work on this but I will suggest there will be some left but I think in the low 1000s, 2 maybe 3, if STs do not shift as hoped maybe 4k at very best.

essexhibee
20-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Fingers and toes crossed there's some left or I cannae go :boo hoo:it will be unbearable to watch on tv.

Captain Trips
20-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Fingers and toes crossed there's some left or I cannae go :boo hoo:it will be unbearable to watch on tv.

:agree:

Juice-Terry
20-04-2012, 10:54 PM
If any one could help it would be much appreciated; I currently am a club member and am looking to get a season ticket for next year also, does this entitle me to two tickets or just the one?
I was told by staff in the club shop earlier today that CM + ST 2012/13 = 2 tickets for the final.

Long suffering
20-04-2012, 11:33 PM
I was told by staff in the club shop earlier today that CM + ST 2012/13 = 2 tickets for the final.

excellent thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
21-04-2012, 12:45 AM

Would think that there will be at least 2k left for public sale. Don't panic!!
Approx 6 k renewed with two tickets, 2k not renewed and a couple of thousand tops new season a nd membership

Looks like the official site is saying that a general sale is unlikely ....

" Given the demand for tickets, it is highly unlikely that a General Sale will be required. If there are any tickets remaining after the priority sale to Season Ticket Members and Club Members details of numbers of tickets available and the process for sale will be announced on Monday 7 May. The Club will provide regular updates on how sales are progressing and availability of tickets over the coming weeks."

Leithenhibby
21-04-2012, 12:49 AM

excellent thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Only if you signed-up before 31st Dec 2011....

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale

Wembley67
21-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Jeezo, why are folk trying to find a way round a blatantly obvious system that we have laid down? Its not going to happen.

HibeeDaz6270
21-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Only if you signed-up before 31st Dec 2011....

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale

Thats for The Hibernians Scheme. Not club members.

Leithenhibby
21-04-2012, 01:01 AM
Thats for The Hibernians Scheme. Not club members.

Oops, whats the difference? :wink: Just trying to help :greengrin

yeezus.
21-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Jeezo, why are folk trying to find a way round a blatantly obvious system that we have laid down? Its not going to happen.

Hopefully there are a few tickets left for general sale.

hibees4life89
21-04-2012, 11:31 AM
If you have a half season ticket and you renew say tomorrow will that entitle you to an extra ticket?

Mikey
21-04-2012, 11:33 AM
If you have a half season ticket and you renew say tomorrow will that entitle you to an extra ticket?

I would expect so. Don't see why not.

JennaFletcher
21-04-2012, 11:51 AM

A half season ticket is a season ticket so will get 1 ticket but if you renew you will get 2.

Baldy Foghorn
21-04-2012, 12:43 PM

You should get half ticket for this season then one for next, ergo 1.5 tickets:greengrin:greengrin:wink:

DH1875
21-04-2012, 12:58 PM
I am praying for a general sale.

And if there is I am booking 2 days off work to camp overnight so I am first in line.

Drop me a pm and I'll come with (also live in weegie land) :aok:.

Banter
21-04-2012, 01:08 PM
It seams the club is dammed if they do and dammed if they dont.

It looks like the club moved to reward commited season ticket holders on the back of people voicing their concern that season ticket membership was becoming devalued. The argument still stands though that even the most uber of uber fans only need one seat to sit on- should their associates gain an advantage? Even the most loyal of loyal jambo bassas only get 1.(FWIW actually think the yam nectar points is a fairer and better system) Maybe a price reduction for ST holders may have been more well received by all.

As for all the nonsense about Club Membership's... As a former ST holder who could no longer commit to going every other weekend, I thought this was a good club iniative to all PATG folk like myself to still commit and contrabute to my club. Reading this thread you would have thought the club hand picked applicants. As mentioned above it payed for its self in terms of free and discounted match tickets and members dont pay booking fees. The question that needs to be asked is if you were a regular PATG why did'nt you get one?

CallumLaidlaw
23-04-2012, 09:46 AM
CUP FINAL TICKET APPLICATIONS – FAQs

Why do I need to fill in a form?
Following feedback from supporters, we are trying to avoid some of the problems experienced in the past. By providing an extensive two week priority sales period, we hope to avoid unnecessary queuing.The other main reason is to build a process that allows us to try and satisfy the desire for people to sit beside friends and family.With 4 different qualifying memberships (Seasonal 11/12, Seasonal 12/13, Club 11/12 and Hibernians Scheme) there is unfortunately no way for our Ticketing Systems to automatically cope with the requests for groups to sit together.
We have tried to simplify by using a single form which should mean that no-one has to fill in more than one form.Without individual forms, expressing preferences for each Member, we would be unable to link applications and effectively deal with group requests.

What do I do with my completed Application Form?
Return it to the Ticket Office along with payment for the Tickets that you have requested.We would recommend that Application Forms are handed into the Ticket Office in person but they can be posted. Please do not send cash as payment if posting your Application.

Is there a deadline to return my form?
Yes, 5pm Saturday 5th May 2012.All eligible applications received by this date will be processed as Priority Sales.This two week period should allow time for people to get together and agree how many people wish to apply as Group.

If I have more than one type of membership, can I apply for more than one ticket?
Yes – there are 4 different categories of Membership which all qualify for an entitlement to apply for 1 ticket. 11/12 Season Ticket Members and 12/13 Season Ticket Members can purchase 1 ticket each. So if you have a Season Ticket for 11/12 and have already renewed for 12/13, then you can purchase 2 tickets – 1 for each of your memberships. Members of the Hibernians Scheme and Club Members also qualify for 1 ticket for each Membership.As an example,if you are a SeasonTicket Member for 11/12 and 12/13 and also a Member of the Hibernians Scheme, you will have access to 3 tickets. Each Applicant should use a single form and provide details of all of their Memberships.

I want to sit beside my friends and family, how do I organise a Group?
We fully understand the importance of being able to sit beside each other on such a memorable occasion, and we hope to accommodate as many such requests as possible.We have created the concept of a Group Application.A Group is defined as 2 or more supporters who want their Applications to be treated as a single request.
The most important thing is to make sure that you gather everyone’s Application together before handing in to the Ticket Office.You must agree on one person to be nominated as the Group Leader and let us know who this is on your Application Form.The Group Leader must also confirm that they agree to act as the Leader.
The Group Leader is important as we will talk to the Group Leader if there are any queries or issues with the Group Application. Also, to ensure that the Group remains together, only the Group Leader will be permitted to collect or take delivery of the Tickets.

Does the Group Leader need to pay for all of the Tickets?
No, not necessarily but it is possible if that is how the Group wishes to arrange themselves. If so, each individual Form must indicate that the Group Leader is paying the full amount and the Group Leader’s Form must provide confirmation as well as providing full payment.This is the simplest and most efficient way for the Club to deal with a Group Application.
If the Special Delivery option is selected by the Group Leader, then the Group Leader will also be responsible for the postal cost.
If the Group Leader is not making a single payment on behalf of the Group, then each Application must be accompanied by the appropriate payment.This will be checked by Ticket Office staff and failure to make the right payment with each Application may result in the Application failing to be processed.

Can we make changes to a Group Application after it’s been handed in?
No.That’s why it is important to take the right amount of time to get everything ready before submitting a Group Application.
It’s also important to note that no individual other than the Group Leader can collect Tickets in respect of a Group Application.

When can I collect my tickets?
No date has been finalised yet for collections to commence.The Club does not expect to take delivery of the Cup Final Tickets until around 27th April. Postal requests are likely to start being fulfilled before collections commence from the Ticket Office.The Club will announce when tickets become available for collection from the Ticket Office.

How do I collect my tickets?
You can either elect to have yourTickets delivered by Special Delivery (at a cost of £6) or you can collect in person from theTicket Office. Details of the collection process will be announced in due course.The Club will be rigorous in seeking evidence of identification before releasing Tickets at the collection point.

Will there be any tickets available to walk-up supporters?
In recognition of the incredible demand for Cup Final Tickets the Club has decided to set aside 200 tickets for the Hampden show- piece on 19th May to be allocated to pay at the gate supporters.The Club will announce how these Tickets will be allocated and distributed by 5th May.

Will shareholders get access to tickets?
Unfortunately, only Season Ticket Members, Club Members and Hibernians Scheme Members will have priority for Cup Final Tickets. The Club has been overwhelmed with the demand for tickets and we want to focus on the core support that has invested in the team over the past season and season ahead. As season ticket members already, many shareholders will be able to access tickets via that route.

The Tubs
23-04-2012, 09:59 AM
One thing they don't seem to make explicitly clear: can applications from members be submitted together in a group with season tickets?

Or maybe I'm misssing something.

GreenCastle
23-04-2012, 10:02 AM
This is the form you need to fill out / print and hand into the ticket office or send back via mail (don't send cash) to Easter Road.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/staticFiles/9/ac/0,,10290~175113,00.pdf

Make sure you check all the info and read the FAQ before sending it in :aok:

squire
23-04-2012, 10:19 AM
One thing they don't seem to make explicitly clear: can applications from members be submitted together in a group with season tickets?

From the original announcement by Hibs it said the tickets for Club Members would be processed after the Season Ticket holders got their ticket. So on that basis I'm proceeding on the basis that no, you will not be able to sit together as a group.

green glory
23-04-2012, 10:22 AM
I've just bought a ST for myself for next season, obviously entitling me to one ticket. Here's my question though. My brother, who is in the RAF is making the trip from Camp Bastion in sunny Helmand Province for the final is unable to organise a ticket for himself for obvious reasons. Is there anyone at the club I could speak to who might be sympathetic and allow me to buy one additional ticket to allow is to sit together at the final? He's a regular attendee at games when he's around and like myself spends silly amounts of money in the Hibs shop. We go to a lot of games together, but never seem to manage it for finals. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be massively appreciated.

My form is in the post already. :aok:

:flag:

1875HFC
23-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Hopefully someone can help me with this one - I have 3 season tickets registered under my name and the booking reference for each ticket or the client reference is the same number for each ST so is this normal or is there info from the ticket offcie i need to request before i can submit the cup final form?
cheers:flag:

The Tubs
23-04-2012, 10:23 AM
From the original announcement by Hibs it said the tickets for Club Members would be processed after the Season Ticket holders got their ticket. So on that basis I'm proceeding on the basis that no, you will not be able to sit together as a group.

That's what I would think, but this talk of a single form seems a lot of work. Imagine you're a season ticket holder and a member of the Hibernians, it'll be one form but they'll have to process each ticket seperately.

Beefster
23-04-2012, 10:25 AM

I'd contact the club. I think the 'Group' chat from the FAQ makes it sound like they can.

MountcastleHibs
23-04-2012, 10:27 AM
I'll taking my forms down tomorrow morning, and will be using my mum's credit card as the payment option. If I fill in the details on the form, will I still need the actual card when I go down tomorrow?

The Tubs
23-04-2012, 10:29 AM
I'd contact the club. I think the 'Group' chat from the FAQ makes it sound like they can.

I spoke to someone just now who wasn't sure but they'll hopefully be able to clarify it soon.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2012, 10:29 AM
I'll taking my forms down tomorrow morning, and will be using my mum's credit car as the payment option. If I fill in the details on the form, will I still need the actual card when I go down tomorrow?

You can use a vehicle now to pay for tickets, thats handy to know. :greengrin

MountcastleHibs
23-04-2012, 10:32 AM
You can use a vehicle now to pay for tickets, thats handy to know. :greengrin

What a tool I am! Should always proof read my posts! I of course meant card!

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2012, 10:34 AM
What a tool I am! Should always proof read my posts! I of course meant card!

:aok:

mcvie7
23-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Can someone help me please?

I want 6 tickets for the final we have 3 season ticket holders in our group so we can get 6 tickets which is fine but do i fill out 1 application form or does it need to be 3 separate forms from the ST holders???
Thanks

Dalkeith
23-04-2012, 10:43 AM

I want 6 tickets for the final we have 3 season ticket holders in our group so we can get 6 tickets which is fine but do i fill out 1 application form or does it need to be 3 separate forms from the ST holders???
Thanks

1 for each st and claim 2 tickets per form

mcvie7
23-04-2012, 10:52 AM

perfect thank you very much

the_ginger_hibee
23-04-2012, 10:55 AM
Hopefully someone can help me with this one - I have 3 season tickets registered under my name and the booking reference for each ticket or the client reference is the same number for each ST so is this normal or is there info from the ticket offcie i need to request before i can submit the cup final form?
cheers:flag:

Would also like to know the answer to this. Only received one Member/Client Ref Number when two ST's were bought online.

jgl07
23-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Would also like to know the answer to this. Only received one Member/Client Ref Number when two ST's were bought online.

They can be downloaded from the Official Site.

ruthven_raiders
23-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Have 3 family season tickets which gets us 3 tickets was gonna renew, but not till we get paid at end of month, so we could 6 tickets in total. Is the deadline still open so we can still do this?

the_ginger_hibee
23-04-2012, 11:11 AM
They can be downloaded from the Official Site.

Cheers for the reply but I think we are on about different things.

I've bought 2 new season tickets online. Details were only requested for one season ticket holder. So I only received one client ref number and only filled out one set of details. So, when it comes to filling out the form for Final tickets, I only have one client ref details despite purchasing two 2012-13 ST's. Also the club wont have the details of who the second ST bought goes to.

How does one get round this?

Juice-Terry
23-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I'm a club member but have also purchased a ST for 12/13. Given that we haven't received our ST cards for next season yet, do you think I'll have the same client ref. no for my ST as for my club membership? (I don't want to **** up my cupfinal tickets application.)

Cheers.

the_ginger_hibee
23-04-2012, 11:19 AM
I'm a club member but have also purchased a ST for 12/13. Given that we haven't received our ST cards for next season yet, do you think I'll have the same client ref. no for my ST as for my club membership? (I don't want to **** up my cupfinal tickets application.)

Cheers.

Did you purchase the ST online? If so, you should have a 'Membership Reference' Number. This should have came up on the final screen of the purchasing process and the receipt sent to your email.

I'd guess you just write both Ref. numbers on your Final application. Even if they are two different numbers there is space on the form to accommodate this.

Scouse Hibee
23-04-2012, 11:21 AM
This is the form you need to fill out / print and hand into the ticket office or send back via mail (don't send cash) to Easter Road.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/staticFiles/9/ac/0,,10290~175113,00.pdf

Make sure you check all the info and read the FAQ before sending it in :aok:

I thought this form was not available until 5pm tonight, where did you get it?

CallumLaidlaw
23-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I thought this form was not available until 5pm tonight, where did you get it?

It's got a link on the official site

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Fecks sake Hibs :rolleyes:... I thought the forms were avaliable at 5pm... arghhh

Mikey
23-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry, haven't read it all. Can the forms be taken in to the ticket office today or are they not accepting them until tomorrow?

hibee_girl
23-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry, haven't read it all. Can the forms be taken in to the ticket office today or are they not accepting them until tomorrow?

They are accepting them today

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 11:56 AM

*Runs Hunger Games Style down to the Ticket Office* :greengrin

Just joking, will take a leisurely stroll... it's a nice day.

But really... what was with last night's "you can't get forms until 5pm" malarky? (i.e. when the TO would be closed :confused:)

Mikey
23-04-2012, 11:58 AM

I'm on the way.................. :greengrin

j'adore hibs
23-04-2012, 12:00 PM
i have a season ticket for 2011/12 and have applied for 2012/13, does my client ref stay the same? i cant remember

givescotlandfreedom
23-04-2012, 12:03 PM
i have a season ticket for 2011/12 and have applied for 2012/13, does my client ref stay the same? i cant remember

Yes, your card will be the same unless you're moving seats too.

Mikey
23-04-2012, 12:05 PM

Yes.

jgl07
23-04-2012, 12:08 PM

Your client reference number will remain the same even if you switch seats.

down-the-slope
23-04-2012, 12:08 PM

Not been on PM forum today Mikey :greengrin

Juice-Terry
23-04-2012, 12:19 PM
Did you purchase the ST online? If so, you should have a 'Membership Reference' Number. This should have came up on the final screen of the purchasing process and the receipt sent to your email.

I'd guess you just write both Ref. numbers on your Final application. Even if they are two different numbers there is space on the form to accommodate this.

Appreciated, but - unfortunately - I applied, and paid, at the club shop. The receipt contains nothing that explicitly says 'client ref. no'.

Cheers.

smurf
23-04-2012, 12:21 PM
I'm on the way.................. :greengrin

Join the queue!

smurf
23-04-2012, 12:22 PM

Definitely a yes.

lyonhibs
23-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Does anyone know, if your group is of 3, a ST, his +1 and a Member, if you submit all 3 forms correctly at the same time, with a "Group Leader" nominated etc, will the Members form be processed @ the same time as the ST (and thus all 3 people get placed together in your "1st choice" stand, or would the ST holder forms be processed when the Members ones are supposedly being processed (as per the site, this is after the ST holder "period").

Presumably, as the latter would result in ST holders getting inferior seats, it must be the former??

As usual, 0131 661 1875 is unmanned and not answering. If I phone up the Ticketmaster, they won't have a scooby doo about "non standard" circs like mine.

Thanks.

GGTTH

Juice-Terry
23-04-2012, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know, if your group is of 3, a ST, his +1 and a Member, if you submit all 3 forms correctly at the same time, with a "Group Leader" nominated etc, will the Members form be processed @ the same time as the ST (and thus all 3 people get placed together in your "1st choice" stand, or would the ST holder forms be processed when the Members ones are supposedly being processed (as per the site, this is after the ST holder "period").

Presumably, as the latter would result in ST holders getting inferior seats, it must be the former??

As usual, 0131 661 1875 is unmanned and not answering. If I phone up the Ticketmaster, they won't have a scooby doo about "non standard" circs like mine.

Thanks.

GGTTH

I'm pretty sure they will be processed at the same time. ST holders for this season and next, club members, and Hibernians scheme members all have the same priority period. This strongly suggests all categories will be processed at the same time - even more so if they are part of a joint application.

GreenCastle
23-04-2012, 12:56 PM
Drove past Easter Road about 30 mins ago - place is heaving with cars and people getting season tickets it looked like in the ticket office and club shop. Possibly some are handing in forms.

There is no need to panic to get forms in - chances are if you hand them in too soon you may end with a crappy front row seat!! Hibs said they won't have the tickets till around the 27th April. The reason Hibs are doing it this way is to avoid people queuing up and wasting hours of their day.

Maybe Hibs should just temporary employ someone to type on here any answers to questions fans have - as seems lots of people have questions :greengrin

lyonhibs
23-04-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm pretty sure they will be processed at the same time. ST holders for this season and next, club members, and Hibernians scheme members all have the same priority period. This strongly suggests all categories will be processed at the same time - even more so if they are part of a joint application.

I hope you're right, but the original press release - way back on page 18/19 of this thread - said:

Processing of Club Member and Hibernians Member tickets will be completed AFTER the Season Ticket Membership process has ended..

Now does that mean that - simply - the Members ticket would be available for pick up later than the ST holder ticket(s), but the Members seat would have been allocated @ the same time as the ST holders', or would the Members seat (certainly if submitted as a solo application) not be allocated until all ST holder applications had been allocated a seat?

I've e-mailed Judith Ireland with my query and will let you all know the response.

GGTTH

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Few tips for those yet to go down to ER for tickets:

Print out your form at your house and have it filled in already (saves time at ER) However, if you have no printer or ink go to the Club Shop which is the only place you can pick up a form to fill out.
Go to either the Ticket Office or the Club Shop to hand it in (there was a mighty long queue in the Club Shop but the Ticket Office had more staff on - maybe about 4 as opposed to the shop's 2) so check where you can get served quicker.
Please do not be a doughball and hold up the queue because you haven't filled in the entirety of the form. There is a reason why ask for the details - they need them! Also please don't moan about it when you're there as it wastes more time.

Also I paid in cash - was much easier and didn't have to faff about with filling out card details on the form. It saves even more time. I'm not believing this 'if you go early you will be at the front' chat - there's no saying where you will be and even if you are at the front, hey at least you will have a ticket and if Hibs win you'll be pitchside for the celebrations and might even get a wee cheeky hug from Griffiths :greengrin

Good luck everyone :aok:

s.a.m
23-04-2012, 01:41 PM

Thanks

This is the info I was looking for. :aok:
Where are you getting this from? (Not doubting you. I've been looking for ages to find out, and I'm probably just being obtuse, but I can't find this.)
I'm worried I submit an application for two tickets, and lose out because I didn't submit two forms.

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 01:43 PM
This is the info I was looking for. :aok:
Where are you getting this from? (Not doubting you. I've been looking for ages to find out, and I'm probably just being obtuse, but I can't find this.)
I'm worried I submit an application for two tickets, and lose out because I didn't submit two forms.

The form says to tick all that are applicable. There is an option for current season ticket holder and next years (2012/2013). You then write how many you want next to the stand you want and then there is a TOTAL box so you'd put '2' there etc so it is all on one form.

Beefster
23-04-2012, 01:44 PM
If I buy some cakes for the Ticket Office staff, do you think they'll take heed of my request for my tickets to be nowhere near the front row? If not, what's it going to take? M&S lunches? Bottles of single malt? A dinner at Chateau Beefster?

s.a.m
23-04-2012, 01:47 PM
The form says to tick all that are applicable. There is an option for current season ticket holder and next years (2012/2013). You then write how many you want next to the stand you want and then there is a TOTAL box so you'd put '2' there etc so it is all on one form.

Ta.:aok:

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Ta.:aok:

Besides if you pay in cash you will have a receipt which shows you have purchased 2 tickets :agree:

Renfrew_Hibby
23-04-2012, 02:06 PM
I'm a thicko. I was told yesterday at the ticket office that i could fill in the form online and return by email. Can i still do this? i dont have a printer and now im in a real panic as i wont have this form through the post until tomorrow and hibs wont have it back until wednesday at the earliest. **** sake!

I was told 5pm if i had known this would be out at 11am i wouldve driven through but its too late in the day now

DaveSo
23-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Is the Ticket Office having any extended hours (say on Thursday night) for us punters that cannot get down there in normal office hours ?

down-the-slope
23-04-2012, 02:16 PM
Is the Ticket Office having any extended hours (say on Thursday night) for us punters that cannot get down there in normal office hours ?

No so far announced - I think they expect / hope most will receive application in post...fill in (correctly :rolleyes:) and return by post...saving all the queues etc...

But I think that underestimates peoples mild panic to ensure that they are as far up the processing queue as possible and lack of confidence in the postal system to potentially balls up there once in a lifetime opportunity....

My advice...print off .... fill in...and hand deliver to TO post box even if office closed...

1875HFC
23-04-2012, 02:21 PM
to be safe i think i am going to fill out 3 sepearte application forms to be safe even though i have 3 ST's registered under my name and its obvious that i want all tickets to be seated together but to avoid confusion it seems the best plan.

does anyone know if someone can hand in my forms on my behalf to the TO as im in Aberdeen and cant make it down?
GGTTH:flag:

mcvie7
23-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Just wanted to know if you can email forms for the Cup Final? If so what is the email address? Cant get through to shop.

LancashireHibby
23-04-2012, 02:27 PM
I'm another person wishing to buy via e-mail if anyone has any ideas....?

1875HFC
23-04-2012, 02:29 PM

The original release from Hibs website said the forms could be emailed back but the FAQ's attached to the application form do not state the forms can be emailed back!

GreenCastle
23-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Few tips for those yet to go down to ER for tickets:

Print out your form at your house and have it filled in already (saves time at ER) However, if you have no printer or ink go to the Club Shop which is the only place you can pick up a form to fill out.
Go to either the Ticket Office or the Club Shop to hand it in (there was a mighty long queue in the Club Shop but the Ticket Office had more staff on - maybe about 4 as opposed to the shop's 2) so check where you can get served quicker.
Please do not be a doughball and hold up the queue because you haven't filled in the entirety of the form. There is a reason why ask for the details - they need them! Also please don't moan about it when you're there as it wastes more time.
Also I paid in cash - was much easier and didn't have to faff about with filling out card details on the form. It saves even more time. I'm not believing this 'if you go early you will be at the front' chat - there's no saying where you will be and even if you are at the front, hey at least you will have a ticket and if Hibs win you'll be pitchside for the celebrations and might even get a wee cheeky hug from Griffiths :greengrin

Good luck everyone :aok:

:top marks

Little common sense is needed and people should go the shop prepared with forms printed and all the info required - people writing forms out at the front of the Q just defeats the whole purpose of what they are trying to achieve - limited wait!

If you don't have a printer - just pick up a form and fill it in at the side out the way of others waiting :aok:

I think Hibs will put an email option on the website later today :agree:

Mikey
23-04-2012, 02:37 PM
There wasn't a huge queue when I was there and if all you're doing is handing in forms you can do that at the ticket office rather than the shop.

The only thing that's really holding folk up is if your form isn't complete or correct.

jgl07
23-04-2012, 02:39 PM

It is a bit insecure emailing a form with card details on.

Isn't it?

Juice-Terry
23-04-2012, 02:45 PM
I hope you're right, but the original press release - way back on page 18/19 of this thread - said:

Processing of Club Member and Hibernians Member tickets will be completed AFTER the Season Ticket Membership process has ended..

Now does that mean that - simply - the Members ticket would be available for pick up later than the ST holder ticket(s), but the Members seat would have been allocated @ the same time as the ST holders', or would the Members seat (certainly if submitted as a solo application) not be allocated until all ST holder applications had been allocated a seat?

I've e-mailed Judith Ireland with my query and will let you all know the response.

GGTTH

This suggests that that policy has been changed: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120423/cup-final-ticket-update_2262950_2745320

The Harp Awakes
23-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Your client reference number will remain the same even if you switch seats.

Sorry to complicate things but my client reference no for next season's ST HAS changed. For this current season me and my Son each have an ST with different client reference numbers. When I renewed both for next season the ticket office gave both STs the same client reference number, which is my Son's current reference number. So it looks like my current client reference number doesn't exist for next season:confused:

Renfrew_Hibby
23-04-2012, 03:01 PM
:top marks

Little common sense is needed and people should go the shop prepared with forms printed and all the info required - people writing forms out at the front of the Q just defeats the whole purpose of what they are trying to achieve - limited wait!

If you don't have a printer - just pick up a form and fill it in at the side out the way of others waiting :aok:

I think Hibs will put an email option on the website later today :agree:

Is that going to be the case? Today was my day off work but since the forms weren't going to be available until 5pm and with an email option i was relaxed but low and behold at 3pm i find out that the forms have been out all day and there isn't an email option. Dont have a printer so now i got to hope my misses manages to print it off at her work and i get it posted out tonight. All this talk of large crowds at the club shop is not doing me any good.

blackpoolhibs
23-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Sorry to complicate things but my client reference no for next season's ST HAS changed. For this current season me and my Son each have an ST with different client reference numbers. When I renewed both for next season the ticket office gave both STs the same client reference number, which is my Son's current reference number. So it looks like my current client reference number doesn't exist for next season:confused:

Against everything i said and was going to do, yesterday in a fit of madness i renewed along with my mate. I paid for them as he was not there yesterday, and the receipt i have just read also only has one client reference number on it, his. :confused:

jgl07
23-04-2012, 03:05 PM

That sounds like a cock-up in the office.

I bought a season ticket for 2012-2013 a month or so back online and it was the same Client Reference as my last season ticket in 2010-2011.

It should not matter as they can cross check with your address.

LancashireHibby
23-04-2012, 03:05 PM
That means your season cards won't work properly next season then - each season ticket should have an individual client reference so you're best raising that with the ticket office ASAP. Sadly I know all about this kind of thing! :wink:

lyonhibs
23-04-2012, 03:06 PM
This suggests that that policy has been changed: http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120423/cup-final-ticket-update_2262950_2745320

And I have an e-mail from Judith Ireland - pretty much - confirming it as thus. A bit confusing to change policy on a matter like this in the space of a couple of days, but hey ho, it's been cleared up.

BTW, why are people panicking about getting their forms to the TO yesterday?

We have until May 5th, and then all forms received by that point get processed in the same period, although I would imagine once they start processing this will be done based on exactly when the forms were returned (though keeping tabs on that will be a nightmare, so maybe - post May 5th - their processing will just be a random process?? :dunno:)

hibee_girl
23-04-2012, 03:07 PM
And I have an e-mail from Judith Ireland - pretty much - confirming it as thus. A bit confusing to change policy on a matter like this in the space of a couple of days, but hey ho, it's been cleared up.

We have until May 5th, and then all forms received by that point get processed in the same period, although I would imagine once they start processing this will be done based on exactly when the forms were returned (though keeping tabs on that will be a nightmare, so maybe - post May 5th - their processing will just be a random process?? :dunno:)

The ticket office staff were writing the date and time on the forms handed in today

E.C Hibs
23-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Against everything i said and was going to do, yesterday in a fit of madness i renewed along with my mate. I paid for them as he was not there yesterday, and the receipt i have just read also only has one client reference number on it, his. :confused:

This is also the case for me. Purchased 5 new season tickets and all 5 are under my name with my client ref number. Now I am unsure whose name to put on the ticket application form, as my mates names will not match up with my client number!

Danderhall Hibs
23-04-2012, 03:12 PM
If I buy some cakes for the Ticket Office staff, do you think they'll take heed of my request for my tickets to be nowhere near the front row? If not, what's it going to take? M&S lunches? Bottles of single malt? A dinner at Chateau Beefster?

Try buying another season ticket? Might do the trick? :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
23-04-2012, 03:16 PM
BTW I'm delighted I don't work in the ticket office - based on some of the questions on this thread I can imagine the state of some of the forms coming in!

hibee_girl
23-04-2012, 03:19 PM
BTW I'm delighted I don't work in the ticket office - based on some of the questions on this thread I can imagine the state of some of the forms coming in!

There was a guy in the ticket office when I was there earlier who didn't even have forms, he thought he could go in today and buy 2 tickets even though he's not a season ticket holder or a club member!

JennaFletcher
23-04-2012, 03:21 PM
There was a guy in the ticket office when I was there earlier who didn't even have forms, he thought he could go in today and buy 2 tickets even though he's not a season ticket holder or a club member!

:tee hee:

GreenCastle
23-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Is that going to be the case? Today was my day off work but since the forms weren't going to be available until 5pm and with an email option i was relaxed but low and behold at 3pm i find out that the forms have been out all day and there isn't an email option. Dont have a printer so now i got to hope my misses manages to print it off at her work and i get it posted out tonight. All this talk of large crowds at the club shop is not doing me any good.

Here is the form - http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/staticFiles/9/ac/0,,10290~175113,00.pdf

Don't worry no rush to get it back... well except before May 5th - 5pm - so 2 weeks to get sorted :agree:

There has been more traffic of people at the club shop than normal the past few days - as expected obviously....but don't worry if you have a ST, club membership or are a Hibernian scheme member you will get a ticket :aok:

1875HFC
23-04-2012, 03:31 PM

Some incredible folk out there, must have been a laugh though:clown:

1875 NO 1
23-04-2012, 03:51 PM
There wasn't a huge queue when I was there and if all you're doing is handing in forms you can do that at the ticket office rather than the shop.

The only thing that's really holding folk up is if your form isn't complete or correct.

Shambles of a form. How many times do I have to give my details! Client ref should be enough. And you don't have to give the name of who is getting 2nd ticket.

The Harp Awakes
23-04-2012, 03:52 PM
That sounds like a cock-up in the office.

I bought a season ticket for 2012-2013 a month or so back online and it was the same Client Reference as my last season ticket in 2010-2011.

It should not matter as they can cross check with your address.

You're right. I just called the ticket office and the girl confirmed that they had made a mistake in giving both season tickets the same reference number. She went into the system and has corrected my client reference number replacing it with my existing one.

Judging by others on the thread it looks like they have made the same mistake.

1875 NO 1
23-04-2012, 03:53 PM

Seaon tick holders were ment to get priority

RoYO!
23-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Can someone explain why hibs have jumped the gun/ changed the plan?? Really frustrating. I can't check the site every few hours for changes in plan. Work all day and was expecting to download it now- 5pm and now hearing that people have got forms in and that the TO have been writing time/ date on them. Lack of email option shows another total lack of planning by the club.

AndyB_70
23-04-2012, 04:28 PM
As the group leader applying for tickets do I need to get everyone to sign their own application? Surely as I'm shelling out all the cash on my credit card then all they need is my sig and the other groups formscan be left blank.

Billy Whizz
23-04-2012, 04:43 PM
As the group leader applying for tickets do I need to get everyone to sign their own application? Surely as I'm shelling out all the cash on my credit card then all they need is my sig and the other groups formscan be left blank.

I put a group booking in today and just signed all the forms myself

hibee
23-04-2012, 05:05 PM
It is a bit insecure emailing a form with card details on.

Isn't it?

No less secure than writing it on a form and handing it over to someone, you can't be sure they will shred it anyway can you?

I'm going for cheque or cash because I'm not willing to trust anyone with my cc details on a form!

RoYO!
23-04-2012, 05:07 PM
I put a group booking in today and just signed all the forms myself

Going to do this too. Have the client ref and address of my two mates, what is the point in heading round to theirs to collect forms? waste of time. Surely all that is necessary is the client ref no. Were hibs just trying to pad the form out a bit?

ruthven_raiders
23-04-2012, 05:15 PM
since everyone is doing it and asking a stupid question;o)

is it too late to renew season ticket to guarantee 2 tickets per season ticket? I have 3 family season tickets but can't afford to renew till pay day, which is the end of the week.

EH54
23-04-2012, 05:17 PM
since everyone is doing it and asking a stupid question;o)

is it too late to renew season ticket to guarantee 2 tickets per season ticket? I have 3 family season tickets but can't afford to renew till pay day, which is the end of the week.

As long as you renew and hand in your fdorm before May 5th

Brando7
23-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Other half just been up to the ticket office just after 5pm n they letter box been blocked up??? WTF??

ruthven_raiders
23-04-2012, 05:30 PM
As long as you renew and hand in your fdorm before May 5th

cheers for info will print the forms off first and fill them in before handing them in at end of the week...........................think all the stupid questions have been asked so everyone should be able to fill in forms ok, if they have read this thread:wink:

hibee
23-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Other half just been up to the ticket office just after 5pm n they letter box been blocked up??? WTF??

To stop all the non priority groups stealing all the applications every night to guarantee a public sale!

RoYO!
23-04-2012, 05:35 PM

good info man, ta.

was going to go down tonight as working tomorrow. Can the club use a bit of foresight and maybe mention this on the site? surely they'll know that people are wanting to get it in and done. Especially if they are already allocating seats- or at least dating the ones that come in. Ie, these people are more likely to get their seating preference.

MountcastleHibs
24-04-2012, 08:11 AM
At the ticket office now. Queue of about 30 people, but being held up by people not completing form before going up to the desk!

oconnors_strip
24-04-2012, 08:27 AM
I'm in that same que!!! Get organised people and fill out forms before coming or whilst standing in que please

Barney McGrew
24-04-2012, 08:30 AM

It's been like that for years.

To stop any unwanted 'presents' being dropped off at night time from our neighbours I believe :wink:

MountcastleHibs
24-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Just back from ER. They're collecting forms from those in the queue, which is good because it cuts the time completely. Only complaint is that I now have absolutely no way of proving I've handed in a form, and the form hasn't been dated by anyone. Here's hoping they still get processed!

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Myself and my son are season ticket holders and have renewed for next season so we are able to get 2 each. I have printed off two forms for myself and my son each giving our client reference numbers and indicating the location and type of the 2 tickets we are both due. I have put in payment details on both forms and clearly indicated that I am the group leader. Can someone please tell me this is correct or do I need to put in 4 forms 2 of which would be for people who are not season ticket holders and have no client numbers etc?

Billy Whizz
24-04-2012, 08:56 AM
If you have completed 2 forms and indicated on both that you want 2 tickets then you will get 4 tickets in total

oconnors_strip
Myself and my son are season ticket holders and have renewed for next season so we are able to get 2 each. I have printed off two forms for myself and my son each giving our client reference numbers and indicating the location and type of the 2 tickets we are both due. I have put in payment details on both forms and clearly indicated that I am the group leader. Can someone please tell me this is correct or do I need to put in 4 forms 2 of which would be for people who are not season ticket holders and have no client numbers etc?

Just the two forms are needed, they don't want/need to know who is getting the 2 other tickets

Mikey
If you have completed 2 forms and indicated on both that you want 2 tickets then you will get 4 tickets in total

Yes.

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Just the two forms are needed, they don't want/need to know who is getting the 2 other tickets

Thanks that what I thought and hoped. :thumbsup:

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 08:58 AM

I have thanks.

davym7062
24-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Thanks that what I thought and hoped. :thumbsup:

phew :greengrin

green&left
24-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Havn't had a chance of reading through the latter pages of this thread. For group bookings, do I need to fill out 10 application forms for 10 tickets to be together? Or fill one out by me as the Group Leader and just attach the other 9 client references, names and addresses on a seperate bit of paper and chuck it in the same envolope?

Renfrew_Hibby
24-04-2012, 09:16 AM
After the farce of yesterday i managed to get a printed form filled out and in the last post yesterday with only minutes to spare. Just hope Royal Mail gets it there now!
Any other out of towners posted it? It was my only option. Hate doing it because you feel helpless!!
When and how will everyone find out what tickets and seats they have been allocated?

Dalkeith
24-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Havn't had a chance of reading through the latter pages of this thread. For group bookings, do I need to fill out 10 application forms for 10 tickets to be together? Or fill one out by me as the Group Leader and just attach the other 9 client references, names and addresses on a seperate bit of paper and chuck it in the same envolope?

10 forms 1 for each ref number

Dalkeith
24-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Just back from ER. They're collecting forms from those in the queue, which is good because it cuts the time completely. Only complaint is that I now have absolutely no way of proving I've handed in a form, and the form hasn't been dated by anyone. Here's hoping they still get processed!

same here

Mikey
24-04-2012, 09:19 AM

You need to supply the name and address of each client ref number you use so you'll need to fill out a form for each client ref.

For instance I filled out 1 form for me to get 2 tickets and 1 form for a friend who was entitled to 1 ticket through his membership.

happiehibbie
24-04-2012, 09:36 AM
How much more difficult can Hibs make it getting the tickets a PDF form you have to print off fill in several times as no space for duplicate applications. then they ask you to Hand in the said forms rather than posting (EH EMAIL ATTACHMENTS)

So I need to make a trip down to ER before the 5th of May 5pm but wait there is not a game until the 7th May

Surely we should be able to fill in one form on the Internet put all details on one form and send it electronicaly paperless system

(SO MUCH FOR BEING GREEN)

GGTH

green&left
24-04-2012, 09:52 AM
You need to supply the name and address of each client ref number you use so you'll need to fill out a form for each client ref.

For instance I filled out 1 form for me to get 2 tickets and 1 form for a friend who was entitled to 1 ticket through his membership.

Cheers guys.

Would've preferred a 'Hertz away' application form where you can get 10 tickets per form but hey ho. Regretting nominating myself as Group Leader now, better get writing :D

smurf
24-04-2012, 10:32 AM

What?!! You have a friend who isn't a season ticket holder?!!!

Danderhall Hibs
24-04-2012, 10:39 AM
2 of which would be for people who are not season ticket holders and have no client numbers etc?

:shocked: They don't even have a client reference number? That means they've never bought a ticket from Hibs before? Surely they should be checking that folk are on the database as well?! :greengrin

10 forms 1 for each ref number

Deary me, what a process. How well thought out has this been?!

green glory
24-04-2012, 10:42 AM
It's been like that for years.

To stop any unwanted 'presents' being dropped off at night time from our neighbours I believe :wink:

Do you mean 'brown presents'?

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 10:45 AM
phew :greengrin

:faf::faf:

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 10:48 AM
:shocked: They don't even have a client reference number? That means they've never bought a ticket from Hibs before? Surely they should be checking that folk are on the database as well?! :greengrin

Deary me, what a process. How well thought out has this been?!

One of them does, one of them doesnt. :greengrin

LancashireHibby
24-04-2012, 11:23 AM
In fairness I can see the benefit in having an address/separate application to check against a client reference number, otherwise you might get a situation of people trying to use someone else's season ticket without their permission to get themselves an extra ticket etc.

Hibernia&Alba
24-04-2012, 12:05 PM
I haven't completed my form yet. Will north or south stand be best from which to wind up the Yams? :cb

iwasthere1972
24-04-2012, 12:26 PM
I haven't completed my form yet. Will north or south stand be best from which to wind up the Yams? :cb

Try and get one for the west. That would really wind them up.

GreenCastle
24-04-2012, 01:52 PM
Any updates from the front lines ?

Ticket office / Club shop busy?

People still arriving with forms not filled in and holding up the queue?

Fans buying Season Tickets to make sure they get themselves a ticket for the final ?

:greengrin

LeithBoozy
24-04-2012, 02:16 PM
The shop was heaving this morning, big queues this morning both sides. What a life saver Hibs getting to this final will be for Pats war-chest next season. :pfgwa

blackpoolhibs
24-04-2012, 02:21 PM
The shop was heaving this morning, big queues this morning both sides. What a life saver Hibs getting to this final will be for Pats war-chest next season. :pfgwa

:agree: Having the ticket distribution this way was a no brainer. :top marks

green glory
24-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Paid for a ST for next season on Sunday and returned my form for a final ticket yesterday. I'm now worrying there might not be enough final tickets to cover all the applications from ST holders lol!! Not a bad place to be I suppose.

According to the club 1000 new ST holders over the weekend, looking like that number is going to increase sharply. We might even get dangerously close to a full stadium for derbies/OF games next season.

Gatecrasher
24-04-2012, 02:54 PM
:thumbsup:

Any updates from the front lines ?

Ticket office / Club shop busy?

People still arriving with forms not filled in and holding up the queue?

Fans buying Season Tickets to make sure they get themselves a ticket for the final ?

:greengrin
My dad was there this morning and que was out the door

DMR1875
24-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Question guys, If paying cash for the tickets, do you pay when handing in the application or when you pick up the tickets?

JimBHibees
24-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Question guys, If paying cash for the tickets, do you pay when handing in the application or when you pick up the tickets?

When handing in the forms you will get a receipt for your cash.

DMR1875
24-04-2012, 03:56 PM
When handing in the forms you will get a receipt for your cash.

Cheers mate

HibbyRod
24-04-2012, 03:59 PM
I was at ER to process my ticket allocation this afty.

Queued, processed and out the door again in 20 minutes. :thumbsup:

18/03/07
24-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Anybody got a e-mail addy for the ticket office,not happy with the way the forms were just put on a window ledge at back of counter,with bank card details showing.

TamHibs
24-04-2012, 04:46 PM
I think it's jireland@hibernianfc.co.uk

18/03/07
24-04-2012, 05:09 PM
I think it's jireland@hibernianfc.co.uk
thanks bud

speedy_gonzales
24-04-2012, 05:11 PM
I was at ER to process my ticket allocation this afty.

Queued, processed and out the door again in 20 minutes. :thumbsup:
I was there around half 10, queue looked like it was going to be around 30/40 minutes. Thankfully a young lad, with no apparent tie to the club, came up to me with a small basket, asked if it was a credit card application and placed my 2 apps in the basket.

That will be the last I see of them then, better stop my credit card as well for safe measure!:greengrin

sleeping giant
24-04-2012, 05:37 PM
Its says on the Official site that i can return this form via email but does not provide the email address !!

Does it just get emailed directly to the ticket office ?

sleeping giant
24-04-2012, 05:40 PM
And wtf is the email address ?:greengrin

Col2
24-04-2012, 05:42 PM
Its says on the Official site that i can return this form via email but does not provide the email address !!

I was going to do that last night but forms are PDFs do tried to change them and then also realised no email address in website and on back of form so gave up and will now hand in paper copies tomorrow!!!!!

sleeping giant
24-04-2012, 05:46 PM
I was going to do that last night but forms are PDFs do tried to change them and then also realised no email address in website and on back of form so gave up and will now hand in paper copies tomorrow!!!!!

I just printed it out , filled it in and scanned it again :greengrin

Nae email address though.

I'll just post them if naebody gets back to me in a few minutes. Want to make sure i can get a kids price on one.

Hibernia&Alba
24-04-2012, 05:48 PM

:jamboak:

They'd be thrilled to see me, of course :greengrin

Keith_M
24-04-2012, 05:48 PM

Do you have a link to where it says that? I can't seem to find any mention of E-Mail.

sleeping giant
24-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Do you have a link to where it says that? I can't seem to find any mention of E-Mail.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120420/cup-final-tickets-_2262950_2742379

Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian
William Hill Scottish Cup Final
Saturday 19 May 2012
3pm kick off

Hibernian is delighted to announce ticketing and transport details for the William Hill Scottish Cup Final. Both Hibernian and Hearts have been allocated 20,000 tickets each for the Final.

As with the Semi-final, Hibernian supporters will be accommodated in the East half of Hampden Park.

Season Ticket Member Priority Sales

Season Ticket Members will have an exclusive period between Monday 23 April and 5pm Saturday 5 May to apply to purchase tickets.

Season Ticket Members from this season (2011/12) can purchase 1 ticket each.

Season Ticket Members for next season (2012/13) can purchase 1 ticket each.

Existing 11/12 Season Ticket Members who have renewed for season 12/13 can therefore purchase 2 tickets.

Given the demand for tickets, and feedback from previous experiences, the Club's focus is on ensuring the best service for supporters, specifically in relation to allowing supporters who wish to sit together an opportunity to do so. Accordingly we require Season Ticket Members to fill out an application form to claim and apply for their Cup Final ticket(s). Application forms must be returned to the Ticket Office for processing within the priority sales period.

The application form will be sent by post directly to all Season Ticket Members on Monday 23 April. The form will also be available for pick up in the Clubstore and will be available to download from www.hibernianfc.co.uk from Monday 23 April.

Season Ticket Members can return the form by post, in person, by fax or by email. All return details will be included in the form.

Season Ticket Members who wish to apply in Groups can do so, and the Club will make every effort to ensure they are seated together. ALL MEMBERS OF THE GROUP MUST FILL OUT INDIVIDUAL FORMS AND ARRANGE FOR THESE TO BE SUBMITTED AS ONE GROUP APPLICATION AT THE SAME TIME. The Club will not be responsible for allocating individuals into Groups. Individuals cannot be added to Groups after a Group application has been submitted

The Club will contact all applicants for tickets once their applications have been successfully processed to confirm their purchase.

Club Members and Members of The Hibernians

Club Members and Members of The Hibernians scheme (as at 31 December 2011*) will be included in the priority sales period and can purchase 1 ticket per Membership. A separate form for Club Members and Hibernians Members will be made available and sent directly to both groups. Processing of Club Member and Hibernians Member tickets will be completed AFTER the Season Ticket Membership process has ended. Tickets will be reserved for Club Members and Hibernians until this time. Supporters should note the Club Membership scheme is currently closed to new entrants.

*Supporters who have joined the Hibernians scheme after 31 December 2011 will not be included in the priority sale.

Non-Season Ticket Members

SEASON TICKET MEMBERSHIP GUARANTEES A CUP FINAL TICKET (Subject to availability)

All revenues from Season Ticket memberships are given to Manager Pat Fenlon to invest in the playing squad. It is the single most important source of income for the team on the pitch.

Season Ticket Membership Packages for 2012/13 are on sale now and each Season Ticket Membership will include an entitlement to purchase 1 ticket for the Cup Final, subject to availability. Existing, New and Renewing Season Ticket Members are required to fill in the Cup Final Ticket Application Form to apply for the Cup Final Ticket entitlement.

To purchase your Season Ticket Membership and access your ticket to the Cup Final please click HERE, call the ticket office on 0844 844 1875 or visit the Clubstore in person NOW.

General Sale

Given the demand for tickets, it is highly unlikely that a General Sale will be required. If there are any tickets remaining after the priority sale to Season Ticket Members and Club Members details of numbers of tickets available and the process for sale will be announced on Monday 7 May. The Club will provide regular updates on how sales are progressing and availability of tickets over the coming weeks.

Prices

South Stand £35
North Stand £35
East Stand £28
East Family £28 Adult / £10 concession (U16)

Disabled Supporters: Please contact the Disabled Supporters' Helpline directly on 0131 656 7066, or visit the Hibernian Ticket Office/Club Store in person.

Coaches

There will be strictly no parking at Hampden for buses. All buses will be parked in the Polmadie/Aitkenhead Road Area.

To assist in the process the Club would request that everyone running a Coach/minibus registers their details with the Club. An individually numbered pass will be issued along with a copy of the recommended travel route (this is critical as there is now a new route into Hampden via the new M74 Extension) to be displayed on each bus to provide the Club and Police with the total numbers travelling. This will also assist the Police in ensuring that a large enough area is set aside for Coach Parking in addition to helping Supporters find their own bus after the match.

Those running Coaches are asked to email details to club@hibernianfc.co.uk or to phone and leave the following details with the Club Receptionist on 0131 661 2159. This will allow the Club to send the appropriate number of Passes and travel plans:

Details Requested
Name of Coach Organiser:
Mobile Telephone of Organiser or Person on the Coach:
Address of Organiser:
Where is your Coach leaving from:
Approx. time of departure:
How many Coaches you are running:
How large is your Coach(es):

Hibernian would like to thank all supporters for their patience and support. The Cup Final represents the biggest game for the Club in many, many years and the Club understands the demand for tickets and the desire of supporters everywhere to attend. Club staff are working hard to fulfil all ticketing, hospitality and merchandise sales as quickly as possible.

More information regarding the Scottish Cup Final will be posted here first on Hibernianfc.co.uk

hibee39
24-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Been regular reader of Hibs.net for a good while now but couldn't be bother posting up until now.
I am totally fed up with the way Hibs have been going about the sale of cup final tickets,I always attend games when my work permits been to over 20 games this season.Think Ive been to every away ground this season ,been to all the cup games , league and Scottish. So I consider myself a true supporter of Hibernian F.C. but as like a lot of true fans wont be able to get a cup final ticket-although a season ticket holder friend could get me a ticket.I have thanked him but have refused his offer.
I will not allow a club to offer me a ticket with a face value of £35 for sale at £475 (35 for ticket and 440 if Ibuy a season ticket which would allow me to buy the final ticket).
Petrie has come out and said the money raised will go to PF for new players for next season.Maybe if Petrie had not employed 2 managers who had to be paid off as they weren't up to standard and cost us thousand of pounds to get rid of, Hibs wouldn't have to screw their fans over at every oppertunity.
As fans we have had to endure some real dross for the last few seasons as well as this ,.What about a refund for season ticket holders who have not received value for money? Na cant see it Rod!!
Also on the forum Ive noticed that season ticket holders see them-self as the "real supporters" Sorry but its guys like me who go to Inverness ,Kille etc when we are getting pumped and cheer the team on!!Buying a season ticket a season ticket doesnt suit my work patterns so Iwont be at the final Hope the "real " fans enjoy it and we win the cup but with all the hype surrounding the final hane people forgotten how bad we have been this season and we have not beat Hearts in 11 games.Hope we win but can see us getting a going over. GGTTH

SRHibs
24-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Been regular reader of Hibs.net for a good while now but couldn't be bother posting up until now.
I am totally fed up with the way Hibs have been going about the sale of cup final tickets,I always attend games when my work permits been to over 20 games this season.Think Ive been to every away ground this season ,been to all the cup games , league and Scottish. So I consider myself a true supporter of Hibernian F.C. but as like a lot of true fans wont be able to get a cup final ticket-although a season ticket holder friend could get me a ticket.I have thanked him but have refused his offer.
I will not allow a club to offer me a ticket with a face value of £35 for sale at £475 (35 for ticket and 440 if Ibuy a season ticket which would allow me to buy the final ticket).
Petrie has come out and said the money raised will go to PF for new players for next season.Maybe if Petrie had not employed 2 managers who had to be paid off as they weren't up to standard and cost us thousand of pounds to get rid of, Hibs wouldn't have to screw their fans over at every oppertunity.
As fans we have had to endure some real dross for the last few seasons as well as this ,.What about a refund for season ticket holders who have not received value for money? Na cant see it Rod!!
Also on the forum Ive noticed that season ticket holders see them-self as the "real supporters" Sorry but its guys like me who go to Inverness ,Kille etc when we are getting pumped and cheer the team on!!Buying a season ticket a season ticket doesnt suit my work patterns so Iwont be at the final Hope the "real " fans enjoy it and we win the cup but with all the hype surrounding the final hane people forgotten how bad we have been this season and we have not beat Hearts in 11 games.Hope we win but can see us getting a going over. GGTTH

I'm in the same boat as you - pay at the gate usually and am going to struggle to get a ticket. The fact is though, that while there are non-ST holders who are undeniably deserving, it's just impossible for Hibs to look at each case on an individual basis. Maybe if we'd had a loyalty scheme implemented, but we've not, so we're just going to have to deal with it.

Spike Mandela
24-04-2012, 07:13 PM

No amount of principled indignance would stop me from taking a ticket for this game. If your mate has offered to get you a ticket what are you moaning about.:confused:

scott7_0(Prague)
24-04-2012, 07:14 PM

I feel your pain but i totally disagree with slating the season ticket holders and teh refund comment (silly). The ST holders pay upfront no matter what is on offer, you get to pick and choose. Hibs were never going to please all and i commend Hibs for the way this has been handled - Reward the ST holders and make sure there are funds available next year (whats wrong with that). Also why did you not take up the option of the club membership at the time. Seems you miss the boat on that one as well.

Frazerbob
24-04-2012, 07:16 PM
Why didn't you buy a Membership? It cost minus £10 FFS!

hibsbollah
24-04-2012, 07:16 PM
No amount of principled indignance would stop me from taking a ticket for this game. If your mate has offered to get you a ticket what are you moaning about.:confused:

My thoughts exactly :dunno: bizarre to say the least.

millarco
24-04-2012, 07:20 PM

I'm in the same boat as you - pay at the gate usually and am going to struggle to get a ticket. The fact is though, that while there are non-ST holders who are undeniably deserving, it's just impossible for Hibs to look at each case on an individual basis. Maybe if we'd had a loyalty scheme implemented, but we've not, so we're just going to have to deal with it.

I too go pretty much every weekend despite not having a season ticket. That's why I snapped up the membership deal when they were offered back in December. As far as I can remember the deal ran pretty much til the Ayr game, so anyone thinking about going to a home game between December and March would have been daft not to sign up. Saved me a few quid and guaranteed me tickets for Ayr/Aberdeen/Hearts in the process.

It's a shame that supporters like yourselves might miss out, but why did you not get a membership when you had the chance? And what would be your alternative way of ticket distribution? The way I see it the club are rewarding those who have committed to the club over the last year as much as they can, as well as taking the opportunity to substantially increase revenues for next season and hopefully have crowds >10,000 again. Win win IMO.

And I agree that a loyalty system may be useful and will hopefully be implemented soon. However it would still require fans to sign up for it through a membership scheme (i.e. season ticket/membership), so wouldn't have made a difference unless fans would have been enticed by the thought of the loyalty system.

jgl07
24-04-2012, 07:38 PM

But they have got a loyalty scheme it's called membership.

How else are they going to allow people to build up loyalty points without a membership scheme?

As the scheme has only been going a few months, there has been no time to really build up any loyalty points. But with 20,000 tickets available and an average home crowd of less that 10,000 means that anyone with a membership card gets a ticket regardless of how many times it has been used.

Obviously if more membership cards had been bought it would have been different. I suspect that there will be a lot more members next season and hopefully a full loyalty points system will be unveiled. Obviously if most of the casual and pay-at-the-gate supporters buy a membership card they could not all be guaranteed a ticket for cup finals.

LeithBoozy
24-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Also on the forum Ive noticed that season ticket holders see them-self as the "real supporters" Sorry but its guys like me who go to Inverness ,Kille etc when we are getting pumped and cheer the team on!!Buying a season ticket a season ticket doesnt suit my work patterns so Iwont be at the final Hope the "real " fans enjoy it and we win the cup but with all the hype surrounding the final hane people forgotten how bad we have been this season and we have not beat Hearts in 11 games.Hope we win but can see us getting a going over. GGTTH hibee 39, first post. FFS go and make it your last post. :rolleyes:

ChooseLife
24-04-2012, 08:01 PM

Get a ST Stu, got 1 on saturday :agree: £200 for the final is pretty decent.

Beefster
24-04-2012, 08:06 PM

Brilliant. Thank **** you appear determined not to go to the final.

I was going to mention the membership too but Fraz beat me to it.

C'mon Fraz, it's all the club's fault. We've to pretend that folk not buying the membership because they didn't think that they'd need it (or, perish the thought, that they're not as regular a supporter as claimed so the free ticket and reduced ticket wasn't much use) don't have to take any personal responsibility for not getting priority.

Lucius Apuleius
24-04-2012, 08:09 PM
I tell you what, either these forms are way way to difficult and complicated or we have some right thickos supporting us!!!! :greengrin

Stonewall
24-04-2012, 08:18 PM

Okay - 20,000 tickets available, probably in excess of 30,000 wanting to go. How would you have allocated the tickets and would you have been able to keep everyone happy?

For myself I'd have played the game at Murrayfield but that was never going to happen. Take your mate's ticket and stop bumping you gums.

SRHibs
24-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Get a ST Stu, got 1 on saturday :agree: £200 for the final is pretty decent.

That's something I'm considering. Who are you going through to the final with? Your bird?

SRHibs
24-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Brilliant. Thank **** you appear determined not to go to the final.

I was going to mention the membership too but Fraz beat me to it.

C'mon Fraz, it's all the club's fault. We've to pretend that folk not buying the membership because they didn't think that they'd need it (or, perish the thought, that they're not as regular a supporter as claimed so the free ticket and reduced ticket wasn't much use) don't have to take any personal responsibility for not getting priority.

OK, we GET IT. There's a ****ing membership scheme, that some of us missed out on. Do you need to reply to EVERY bloody post that someone makes about their disappointment at not getting tickets, in that 'it's your own fault' manner?

down-the-slope
24-04-2012, 09:37 PM
OK, we GET IT. There's a ****ing membership scheme, that some of us missed out on. Do you need to reply to EVERY bloody post that someone makes about their disappointment at not getting tickets, in that 'it's your own fault' manner?

Well it is...and is required until they get it :wink:

MrHibs1982
25-04-2012, 05:17 AM
I tried to look at the official website but didn't see any info about Memberships - what would've been the cost of this at the start of the season and what benefits would we have received for having such membership...obviously apart from the CFT??!!

Beefster
25-04-2012, 06:05 AM

Yup, whilst folk keep bitching and screaming like 6-year olds about how it's all the club's fault.

hibee39
25-04-2012, 07:01 AM
hibee 39, first post. FFS go and make it your last post. :rolleyes:
LeithBoozy,sorry I posted on your forum:confused: Take it your only allowed to post here if I have the same point of view as you!!
the point I was trying to get overwas the fact we have been poor for a long time this season included and the first chance the club get to reward the fans they go and try and screw people for season tickets when the fans dont need them.

Barney McGrew
25-04-2012, 07:17 AM
LeithBoozy,sorry I posted on your forum:confused: Take it your only allowed to post here if I have the same point of view as you!!
the point I was trying to get overwas the fact we have been poor for a long time this season included and the first chance the club get to reward the fans they go and try and screw people for season tickets when the fans dont need them.

You're talking absolute nonsense.

So you have a chance to get a ticket - which as a 'true Hibs supporter' you've turned down - but you're still bumping your gums about the allocation?

Aye right. Can you explain to me why anyone who considers themselves a true supporter would turn down the chance of a cup final ticket handed on a plate to them?

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 07:19 AM

Same here mate - I completely disagree with the way the club are allowing ST holders to divvy tickets out but it's not stopped me taking one off my mate.

Yup, whilst folk keep bitching and screaming like 6-year olds about how it's all the club's fault.

I've got to admit I had heard about this through a mate but I didn't really know or understand what it was - my fault obviously, but I can't remember getting much info through the post or that on the advantages of taking this membership out.

Same goes for the Hibernians thing.

Dalkeith
25-04-2012, 07:25 AM
Anybody got a e-mail addy for the ticket office,not happy with the way the forms were just put on a window ledge at back of counter,with bank card details showing.

i was down yesterday to hand my forms in and right now i feel helpless, no money out of my account, no proof that i've handed them in, i'm also unhappy that forms are sitting on a window ledge

marinello59
25-04-2012, 07:28 AM

Maybe if you hadn't defined yourself as a true fan whilst suggesting that many of those going to the final weren't as deserving as yourself you would have got more sympathy. Not that you need it, you seem to have given yourself plenty. Offered a ticket to the final but won't take it? Aye, right.

Captain Trips
25-04-2012, 07:32 AM
Maybe if you hadn't defined yourself as a true fan whilst suggesting that many of those going to the final weren't as deserving as yourself you would have got more sympathy. Not that you need it, you seem to have given yourself plenty. Offered a ticket to the final but won't take it? Aye, right.

DC_Hibs
25-04-2012, 07:40 AM
i was down yesterday to hand my forms in and right now i feel helpless, no money out of my account, no proof that i've handed them in, i'm also unhappy that forms are sitting on a window ledge

I went down yesterday and the queue was ridiculous. At least 300 Nigerians* in front of me with notepad and pens and not one of them bought a ticket.
Anyone know what this was about.

* - cos I asked every one of them.

wearethehibs
25-04-2012, 07:45 AM
They should really be giving out reciepts. What if they mis-place a form. What proff will there be that you handed 1 in.

Beefster
25-04-2012, 07:57 AM
I've got to admit I had heard about this through a mate but I didn't really know or understand what it was - my fault obviously, but I can't remember getting much info through the post or that on the advantages of taking this membership out.

Same goes for the Hibernians thing.

The club membership was mentioned on this site a lot and was promoted on the official site IIRC. Presumably anyone moaning about tickets on here will have access to the Internet but I'll accept that some folk possibly didn't hear about it. Them's the breaks.

Captain Trips
25-04-2012, 08:05 AM
The club membership was mentioned on this site a lot and was promoted on the official site IIRC. Presumably anyone moaning about tickets on here will have access to the Internet but I'll accept that some folk possibly didn't hear about it. Them's the breaks.

I missed it and it is my own fault, I really only use this site to check all that is Hibs yeah it was mentioned on here but I didnt really take much notice of it. I think it came just at a time when lots of folk were pi55ed off so dint take it as seriously as they might have.

I regret not reading more about now that is for sure.

Danderhall Hibs
25-04-2012, 08:06 AM

I'd say that's a fair assumption. :greengrin

I've not been on here as often as I used to be in recent months so didn't see much, and I rarely look at the official site. I've also often deleted the weekly email without reading it so I accept it could've been covered in there.

I think they gave a free ticket for a Celtic game or something with the membership? What other advantages (other than a Cup Final ticket) is there to having the membership card?

Do you think they should've said anyone with a membership card that's actually bought a ticket for a game (or even specified a minimum number of games?) is eligible for a Cup Final ticket? As it is you might've only been to one game this season and you "jump the queue".

hibsforeurope
25-04-2012, 08:08 AM
When do the tickets get distributed, do you get them when you take the form in?

Leithenhibby
25-04-2012, 08:10 AM

NO, this may help though :wink:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/staticFiles/a/ac/0,,10290~175114,00.pdf

Dalkeith
25-04-2012, 08:12 AM
no idea but you dont get them when form goes in, guy in shop said yesterday the club wont get tickets until later this week so i suspect they will start to allocate tickets when they have them

green glory
25-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Have to admit to being a bit concerned. I bought a ST on Sunday and posted the form for a final ticket on Monday. People going into the shop are paying for their final tix there and then, whereas those who post the forms will be processed later. Maybe just being paranoid I suppose.

JimBHibees
25-04-2012, 08:16 AM

No, on the form you tick whether you want the tickets sent out (£6 special delivery charge) or whether you will collect them. They will announce when people are able to collect tickets from.

JimBHibees
25-04-2012, 08:18 AM
Just about to pop down to hand forms in. Is it the ticket office or clubstore you hand them in to?

AndyB_70
25-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Another master stroke from Hibs PR team. 40 odd folk outside the shop at 0900 waiting to hand forms in only to be told that the shop won't open until 1000 today. I can see them washing the floor so at least they are busy inside.

hibsforeurope
25-04-2012, 08:23 AM
NO, this may help though :wink:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/staticFiles/a/ac/0,,10290~175114,00.pdf

Cheers, I though that but someone told me they had got their tickets yesterday.

MacBean
25-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Have managed to get my hands on a debenture ticket, so will be there on May 19th. Still need one for my old man though .

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Have to admit to being a bit concerned. I bought a ST on Sunday and posted the form for a final ticket on Monday. People going into the shop are paying for their final tix there and then, whereas those who post the forms will be processed later. Maybe just being paranoid I suppose.

Exactly how i feel not heard a word back either. Not easy for me to just nip to shop either as stay in Dunfermline and work till 5.30 so posted on Monday too.

scott7_0(Prague)
25-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Another master stroke from Hibs PR team. 40 odd folk outside the shop at 0900 waiting to hand forms in only to be told that the shop won't open until 1000 today. I can see them washing the floor so at least they are busy inside.

Maybe should have checked the internet first before wasting some of your time going there and then to complain about hours that are transparent to all... :agree:

Ticket Office Opening Hours

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Wednesday 10.00am - 5.00pm (late opening for staff training)
Saturday (non match day) 9.00am - 3.00pm
Saturday (match day) 9.00am - Kick Off and again after the match
Sunday Closed (unless otherwise stated)

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/HowToBook/0,,10290,00.html

Pretty Boy
25-04-2012, 08:47 AM
Exactly how i feel not heard a word back either. Not easy for me to just nip to shop either as stay in Dunfermline and work till 5.30 so posted on Monday too.

They are only taking payment there and then in the shop from people paying with cash as far as I'm aware.

I dropped off forms for a group of 4 on Monday and had my credit card details on all the forms. No payment was taken at the time, the lassie behind the counter quickly checked the forms, dated them and that was it.

mcvie7
25-04-2012, 09:01 AM
They are only taking payment there and then in the shop from people paying with cash as far as I'm aware.

I dropped off forms for a group of 4 on Monday and had my credit card details on all the forms. No payment was taken at the time, the lassie behind the counter quickly checked the forms, dated them and that was it.

Well hopefully hear back today. I done a group of 6 I only put my card details on my 1 as I was group leader I stapled them all together surely they will understand what to do?

Pretty Boy
25-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Well hopefully hear back today. I done a group of 6 I only put my card details on my 1 as I was group leader I stapled them all together surely they will understand what to do?

Yeah thats exactly the same as me and the girl said it was perfect.

Wouldn't worry about it too much as she said tickets wouldn't be with Hibs until the 27th.

Beefster
25-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I'd say that's a fair assumption. :greengrin

I've not been on here as often as I used to be in recent months so didn't see much, and I rarely look at the official site. I've also often deleted the weekly email without reading it so I accept it could've been covered in there.

I think they gave a free ticket for a Celtic game or something with the membership? What other advantages (other than a Cup Final ticket) is there to having the membership card?

Do you think they should've said anyone with a membership card that's actually bought a ticket for a game (or even specified a minimum number of games?) is eligible for a Cup Final ticket? As it is you might've only been to one game this season and you "jump the queue".

No booking fees, free home ticket, reduced priced Hearts PBS ticket, priority for away and cup tickets, £20 voucher for clubstore and being part of the club - all for the princely sum of £20. A bargain IMHO. The original thread is below, but there have been lots of discussions about it since (the fact that ST holders were still paying booking fees was a particular gripe):

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?223187-Hibs-Membership-Scheme&highlight=membership

In theory, I'd like them to allocate the public sale on some sort of loyalty basis but I'm not sure if that's possible for them right now (although it may be). I agree though, some folk, who'd struggle to find ER on a map, are probably going to get tickets whilst someone who goes when they can but PATGs will miss out. Other than a full-blown loyalty scheme (like Hearts), I'm not sure that could have been avoided (a bigger public sale wouldn't have solved that problem). I'm sure the club will be looking into it for the future though and that it will be a big thing in any future focus groups.

I'm just of the opinion that the club has done the best it can under the circumstances and in a world where they had to encourage the renewal/sale of STs (and I'm not shy about criticising those in charge most of the time). The membership was an attempt to re-engage with non-ST holders and was requested for years too and is to be applauded too IMHO. As I said earlier, some folk aren't looking at the big picture and the long-term benefit to Hibs - it's just been 'me, me, me' in a lot of cases. I've evidently pissed a lot of folk off by pointing that out but hey ho - I'll remember that when I come to handing out my spare ticket!