PDA

View Full Version : Vouchers

DH1875
16-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Given the club go down the usual route and hand out vouchers for cup final tickets at one of our last home games does anyone think it will be either the Killie game (to soon :confused:) or the Dunfermline game (to close to final :confused:). Would love to do both but gonna have to gamble on one.

The_Todd
16-04-2012, 12:11 PM
How would the vouchers work? Just give them to anyone who passes through the turnstyles? Surely in this age of the database and entry cards the club doesn't need to resort to using vouchers?

HibeeSince85
16-04-2012, 12:14 PM
There will be no vouchers.

ST Holders
Club Membership
Next season's ST holders.

I'd be surprised to see a general sale.

hibsforeurope
16-04-2012, 12:17 PM

ST Holders
Club Membership

There is no way ST holders and members will be anywhere near 20000 in number, lucky if it will be half that number.

scott7_0(Prague)
16-04-2012, 12:22 PM
It will be

1. ST Holders + 1,
2. Club members and new ST Holders + 1
3. Public sale.

HibeeSince85
16-04-2012, 12:22 PM
There is no way ST holders and members will be anywhere near 20000 in number, lucky if it will be half that number.

Say a ST holder gets 1+1
Anyone who buys a ST for next season gets the same deal.
Club membership, 1 each.

Your right, there may be a public sale but I'm glad I'm not going to have to brave it out, going to be limited tickets.

Ringothedog
16-04-2012, 12:25 PM

6000 current season ticket holders x 2 tickets
1000 club members x 1 ticket
2500 New season ticket holders x 1 ticket

plus anybody not in the above categories who went to semi final - possibly another 2000

Could amount to approx 17k tickets gone

Doesnt leave many tickets for a general sale

DH1875
16-04-2012, 12:26 PM

ST Holders
Club Membership

There will easily be a general sale if they limit ST holders to one ticket and there aren't that many Club members as you can only buy them around about Christmas. Every other time we've made a final they've done vouchers at one of the games before tickets go on sale. The database thing doesn't really work as the semi final aside, most of the games I've been to this season were either PATG or away from ER.

Pretty Boy
16-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Say a ST holder gets 1+1
Anyone who buys a ST for next season gets the same deal.
Club membership, 1 each.

Your right, there may be a public sale but I'm glad I'm not going to h
ave to brave it out, going to be limited tickets.

If that was the system you'd be right.

I think most folk are anticipating season ticket holders only getting one each though.

Bit of a pisser for me as all my family except me are season ticket holders but I'll take my chances.

HibeeSince85
16-04-2012, 12:31 PM
If that was the system you'd be right.

I think most folk are anticipating season ticket holders only getting one each though.

Bit of a pisser for me as all my family except me are season ticket holders but I'll take my chances.

I think ST holders will get 2 each if I'm honest.

If your family are all ST holders you'll be fine PB.

After all the games where I cursed having a ST this season I'm glad I've got one:greengrin

DH1875
16-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Just to get back on track. If you had to gamble, would it be the Killie or Dunfermline game?

Scouse Hibee
16-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Just to get back on track. If you had to gamble, would it be the Killie or Dunfermline game?

Killie defo

ehf
16-04-2012, 06:35 PM

Might be both (ie you have to attend both games to qualify for a Cup Final ticket) - that would ensure good crowds for the two fixtures.

Not sure how any voucher scheme would fit in with the kids go free scheme though?