PDA

View Full Version : Why i deserve a cup final ticket please Lord Petrie

jon paul jones
16-04-2012, 11:39 AM
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Cup stubs from Cowdenbeath, Kilmarnock, Ayr United and Aberdeen check
Section 43 junkie check
Match scars from previous Hampden horrors Livi, Dunfermline (2) , Celtic 2001, Dundee United, Aberdeen, CHECK
Current owner of "Blame Rod Petrie shirt circa 2007 and "1st team in Europe" check
I have a green spacehopper called Torto who lives in the garden (check)
If I had a dog, it would be called Stanton
Hibs will win for sure because I would be there

1two
16-04-2012, 11:41 AM
But no hibs tattoo?
Tut tut

Hibernia&Alba
16-04-2012, 11:46 AM
Dear Mr Jones,

Thank-you for your recent communication regarding a cup final ticket. As you know, this match is arguably the biggest game in the history of both clubs, and being at Hampden on May 19th will be an occasion nobody will ever forget. Can you imagine seeing Hibs lift the cup for the first time in 110 years, and against Hearts of all teams. It's going to be sensational. Anyway, after careful consideration the answer is naw, yer no coming. Do feel free to contact me again the next time the cup final is an Edinburgh derby.

Yours

Lord Petrie of tache.

jon paul jones
16-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Dear Mr Jones,

Thank-you for your recent communication regarding a cup final ticket. As you know, this match is arguably the biggest game in the history of both clubs, and being at Hampden on May 19th will be an occasion nobody will ever forget. Can you imagine seeing Hibs lift the cup for the first time in 110 years, and against Hearts of all teams. It's going to be sensational. Anyway, after careful consideration the answer is naw, yer no coming. Do feel free to contact me again the next time the cup final is an Edinburgh derby.

Yours

Lord Petrie of tache.

Dear lord Petrie

Please be aware that I am a resourceful and cunning Hibs fan who will stop at nothing to claim my place on the 19th

Time for plan B

i have

five weeks to lose 4 stone in weight,
play my way up the junior ranks,
sign for a provisional 2nd division club and score 27 goals in my debut game, pledging my life long dream to play at Easter Road and hey presto,

its caviar bakes and Stella vintage 8% time at the National Stadium

Your move Petrie

TornadoHibby
16-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Dear lord Petrie

Please be aware that I am a resourceful and cunning Hibs fan who will stop at nothing to claim my place on the 19th

Time for plan B

i have

five weeks to lose 4 stone in weight,
play my way up the junior ranks,
sign for a provisional 2nd division club and score 27 goals in my debut game, pledging my life long dream to play at Easter Road and hey presto,

its caviar bakes and Stella vintage 8% time at the National Stadium

Your move Petrie

Buy a ST for next season or yer still no getting a ticket! :wink: :greengrin

Geo_1875
16-04-2012, 04:12 PM
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Cup stubs from Cowdenbeath, Kilmarnock, Ayr United and Aberdeen check
Section 43 junkie check
Match scars from previous Hampden horrors Livi, Dunfermline (2) , Celtic 2001, Dundee United, Aberdeen, CHECK
Current owner of "Blame Rod Petrie shirt circa 2007 and "1st team in Europe" check
I have a green spacehopper called Torto who lives in the garden (check)
If I had a dog, it would be called Stanton
Hibs will win for sure because I would be there

But are they physical scars or the sissy psychological kind?

lyonhibs
16-04-2012, 05:37 PM
But are they physical scars or the sissy psychological kind?

Im also not noticing probably the most scarring recent Hampdem trip of them all....
Application denied

jon paul jones
17-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Im also not noticing probably the most scarring recent Hampdem trip of them all....
Application denied

Amended Lord Petrie, i was at the four goal thriller game against a certain team so i'll update that as well.

I noticed I incurred another Hampden scabby cut just below the knee after repeatedly banging the seat in front of me during our more "hibees going mental" moments on Saturday.

So

1.Cup stubs from Cowdenbeath, Kilmarnock, Ayr United and Aberdeen check
2.Section 43 junkie check
3.Match scars from previous Hampden horrors Livi, Dunfermline (2) , Hearts (1), Celtic 2001, Dundee United, Aberdeen, CHECK
4.Current owner of "Blame Rod Petrie shirt circa 2007 and "1st team in Europe" check
5.I have a green spacehopper called Torto who lives in the garden (check)
6.If I had a dog, it would be called Stanton
7.Hibs will win for sure because I would be there

Plan C

Begin an elaborate tunnel heist to grab a ticket........find some luminous vests and start a road maintenance program just outside the ticket office on Albion Road digging my way in to the ticket office the night before the general sale. :whistle:

Geo_1875
17-04-2012, 09:53 AM
Plan C

Begin an elaborate tunnel heist to grab a ticket........find some luminous vests and start a road maintenance program just outside the ticket office on Albion Road digging my way in to the ticket office the night before the general sale. :whistle:

....only to find that the tickets are being distributed from the Club Store.

Captain Trips
17-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Anyone that went to the 2006 SF should be let in for free and given a pie and drink.

SRHibs
17-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Rumour has it that Petrie's followers on Twitter (@RodPetrie1875) will be first in the line for tickets.

jon paul jones
17-04-2012, 06:03 PM
i have just purchased a rubber mask of Gordon Jackson for the road maintenance heist job on the 18th. If anyone has Charles Bronson or Steve McQueen, consider themselves one of the "crew"

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Have you seen the ad for hospitality, JPJ? £180 if you have the money. No ST needed.

Eyrie
17-04-2012, 07:25 PM
i have just purchased a rubber mask of Gordon Jackson for the road maintenance heist job on the 18th. If anyone has Charles Bronson or Steve McQueen, consider themselves one of the "crew"

Put me down for "Charles Bronson". Unlike the other two, he made it :greengrin

Irish_Steve
17-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Put me down for "Charles Bronson". Unlike the other two, he made it :greengrin

I`ll be James Coburn then

Hibrandenburg
17-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Anyone that went to the 2006 SF should be let in for free and given a pie and drink.

Anyone who attended the 2006 SF should stay well ****ing away coz you're all jinxes. Get it sorted Petrie