PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Hampden Hospitality (Hibs Packages Sold Out)

Newhaven
16-04-2012, 11:25 AM
£275 excluding VAT to guarantee a ticket

http://www.bluechiphospitality.com/hampden_hospitality

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 11:29 AM
If I want blue chips, i'll just go the food stall. :sick:

persevere1875
16-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I'd pay that if I could sit outwith hospitality section, dont think I could watch a final against them and stay calm enough to be in the hospitality section though

Sean1875
16-04-2012, 02:18 PM
would be worth paying for it just for that blonde waitress :drool:

N.Wales Hibby
16-04-2012, 02:21 PM
I'd pay that if I could sit outwith hospitality section, dont think I could watch a final against them and stay calm enough to be in the hospitality section though

I feel the same. Not interested in the hospitality thing I would rather be with the real fans but it might be the only way my son and I can get a ticket.

JohnStephens91
16-04-2012, 02:22 PM
I think the view looks quite bad. I'd rather sit in the stands with all the supporters. Anyway who wants champagne at a football match?

allyhibee
16-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Looking at the pictures it looks like you watch the game from behind glass, I would just find that really weird and disconnected.

Beefster
16-04-2012, 03:07 PM
Looking at the pictures it looks like you watch the game from behind glass, I would just find that really weird and disconnected.

The private executive boxes will be a wee bit more than £275.

Dan Sarf
16-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Are Hibs not doing their own version of this?

I went on one for the Livingston debacle... rubber chicken lunch at Easter Road hospitality suite, view of Lawrie Reilly sitting at next table, complimentary thimble of champagne at the Hilton en route to Hamden, non-padded seats a mile above the corner flag, small children giving our coach V-signs from the roundabout in Livingston as we headed back to Edinburgh. An excellent day out (apart from the result of course.)

:flag:

Mikey
16-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I wouldn't fancy that. You'd be in there with blazer wearing, badge polishing, yam tosspots.

As a last resort I'd buy the ticket and just use the seat that comes with it.

KingFranck
17-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere else but for anyone flush enough
http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/events/hampden/william-hill-scottish-cup-final.html
Hospitality seats and Executive Boxes up for grabs and surely now puts the Murrayfield talk to bed !

DH1875
17-04-2012, 11:50 AM
Were selling tickets for main stand. £180 per person, no bad when you look at whats on offer.

blackpoolhibs
17-04-2012, 11:51 AM
Just had a call from a mate, and he's booked four of the £180 deals. None of them were season ticket holders, so its a way of guaranteeing a ticket for them.

onlyonesauzee4
17-04-2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120417/cup-final-hospitality-packages_2262950_2738333

Me and my Dad booked onto this today! counting down the days. anyone else booked this package?

32 days to go

SaudiHibby
17-04-2012, 11:55 AM
We are in for 12 tickets. Great deal and well done to the club for laying this on and ensuring at least some of the huge money overseas fans will be paying out will be going back to the club. The shop will be open to so that's going to get some spondolees of us :agree:

DH1875
17-04-2012, 11:56 AM
And you don't need to be a season ticket holder. Rod's cashing in already :aok:.

Pretty Boy
17-04-2012, 12:00 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120417/cup-final-hospitality-packages_2262950_2738333

Me and my Dad booked onto this today! counting down the days. anyone else booked this package?

32 days to go

Very, very tempted.

Beefster
17-04-2012, 12:03 PM
We went on the same thing for the CIS win but I think it was a wee bit cheaper (or maybe I got a discount for having an ST). If I wasn't guaranteed a ticket, I'd be doing it.

onlyonesauzee4
17-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Yeah Lord Petrie of Tache has thought about this one. I had a season ticket for a long time but had to relocate to Aberdeen for university so it's perfect for me and will be a quality day out providing the boys do the business which they will. GGTTH

Hibernia&Alba
£180 isn't too bad, considering the enormity of the match. You get your perks, too, with the food and bevy etc. Good for those with the cash and those who think it's their best chance of a ticket. However, no prawn sandwiches for me. On the terraces with the masses :aok:

Sammy7nil
We went on the same thing for the CIS win but I think it was a wee bit cheaper (or maybe I got a discount for having an ST). If I wasn't guaranteed a ticket, I'd be doing it.

Beefster where did the bus drop you off and pick you after leaving the hotel? Is the bus parked in Hampden car park?

FFupper
17-04-2012, 12:13 PM

32 days to go

Yeah booked up for it as well. I did it for the CIS cup final and it was a cracking day, well worth it!

DH1875
17-04-2012, 12:20 PM
That'll be why there's no buses. Rod's booked them all :devil:. What's to stop them doing this for ALL our main stand tickets as the package doesn't actually cover anything in Hampden. I tell you, the blokes a genius.

onlyonesauzee4
17-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Slightly off the topic of hospitality tickets but just a quick question...all the loan players we have (mcpake, griffiths, doherty etc etc) will all be available for the match? a few jambos been on the wind up that they leave after the last league game but this surely isn't the case. sorry if been asked before

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2012, 12:27 PM
I wonder how many tickets they have for this package. As it doesn't mention the requirement to be a ST holder, the demand could be huge at £180.

SlickShoes
17-04-2012, 12:43 PM
Geez is it 1999, a downloadable PDF that you fill in and post back to them, they also take payment by CHEQUE!

aussie_hibee
17-04-2012, 12:51 PM

32 days to go

My grandad had just text me and told me that's what we are doing AND it's his treat. Can't wait.

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2012, 12:53 PM
My grandad had just text me and told me that's what we are doing AND it's his treat. Can't wait.

Are you coming all the way from Oz, mate? :not worth

18Craig75
17-04-2012, 12:54 PM
Yeah booked up for it as well. I did it for the CIS cup final and it was a cracking day, well worth it!

Was it a full on 'prawn sandwich' experience or was there a fair bit banter on the busses, hotel and posh seats? This is a great way to guarantee a ticket, I am pretty keen. Although the last time I was hospitality with the old man and brother turned very messy :party:

Beefster
17-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Beefster where did the bus drop you off and pick you after leaving the hotel? Is the bus parked in Hampden car park?

IIRC, it picked us up (and dropped us off) at ER but I think there were impromptu drop-offs all the way back into town.

I can't remember exactly where the bus parked (I had been drinking!) but I don't think it was in the car park.

FFupper
17-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Was it a full on 'prawn sandwich' experience or was there a fair bit banter on the busses, hotel and posh seats? This is a great way to guarantee a ticket, I am pretty keen. Although the last time I was hospitality with the old man and brother turned very messy :party:

No it was a real mix of people who went the last time, good bit of banter on the bus and at the hotel. Grant Stott was there with a few ex players, few drinks at the hotel and a good sing song to get everyone in the mood. Well worth it!

aussie_hibee
17-04-2012, 01:34 PM
Are you coming all the way from Oz, mate? :not worth

Yes mate. Back for 1 week. Can't wait.

Hibernia&Alba
17-04-2012, 01:49 PM

The cap is doffed. That's some journey.

jockodile
17-04-2012, 02:11 PM

Your post inspired me Aussie_Hibee to make the call for this hospitality thing too

so that's now Western Australia and New South Wales going to be represented....

bring it on!!!!

Craig_in_Prague
17-04-2012, 02:17 PM
No it was a real mix of people who went the last time, good bit of banter on the bus and at the hotel. Grant Stott was there with a few ex players, few drinks at the hotel and a good sing song to get everyone in the mood. Well worth it!

'twas an outstanding day.....and hope to enjoy the same again!

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Sent an e-mail to book fully 5 minutes ago and no response yet :grr:

Get it sorted Petrie :devil:

Sammy7nil
17-04-2012, 05:00 PM
IIRC, it picked us up (and dropped us off) at ER but I think there were impromptu drop-offs all the way back into town.

I can't remember exactly where the bus parked (I had been drinking!) but I don't think it was in the car park.

Thanks Beefster

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Sent an e-mail to book fully 5 minutes ago and no response yet :grr:

Get it sorted Petrie :devil:

Sorted after about an hour hanging on the telephone :thumbsup:

Well done Rod :aok: I just knew you read .net

LancsHibs
17-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Just had a call from a mate, and he's booked four of the £180 deals. None of them were season ticket holders, so its a way of guaranteeing a ticket for them.

Is that us? :wink:

N.Wales Hibby
17-04-2012, 05:29 PM
Think my son and I might go for this. Would be great to meet you guys.

blackpoolhibs
17-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Is that us? :wink:

:agree: :greengrin I have booked two rooms in leith for the friday and saturday, get yourself up for the friday, its gonna be superb. :aok:

LancsHibs
17-04-2012, 05:44 PM
:agree: :greengrin I have booked two rooms in leith for the friday and saturday, get yourself up for the friday, its gonna be superb. :aok:

:thumbsup:Sounds like a plan

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 06:11 PM

Got my hospitality package + ticket booked for the final so I'll be staying at my Mum's in Bo'ness for the weekend.

Problem is win, or in the unlikely event we lose, I don't fancy my chances of making my way to Bo'ness late Saturday night in a tired and emotional state so I'm looking for a hotel not too far from Easter Road where I can pitch up for the night. Assuming it's not the old Leith Police Station cells or a Leith Sauna any chance of a link to said rooms G. :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
17-04-2012, 06:38 PM
Got my hospitality package + ticket booked for the final so I'll be staying at my Mum's in Bo'ness for the weekend.

Problem is win, or in the unlikely event we lose, I don't fancy my chances of making my way to Bo'ness late Saturday night in a tired and emotional state so I'm looking for a hotel not too far from Easter Road where I can pitch up for the night. Assuming it's not the old Leith Police Station cells or a Leith Sauna any chance of a link to said rooms G. :greengrin

You have a PM. :thumbsup:

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 06:49 PM
You have a PM. :thumbsup:

Booked - many thanks G

now all I have to do is find my way to the hotel on the saturday night :greengrin

Mili Tant
17-04-2012, 06:56 PM
Can't believe all the excitment on here about the board doing the dirty on season ticket holders despite there ealier statements. The arrangements for ticket sales haven't even been announced yet but our allocation is being used to service those who happen to have £180 per head to spare. Once again the long suffering fans are being sh-t on from a great height. Absolute disgrace and underlines the reason why Scottish football is in such a state.

SlickShoes
17-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Can't believe all the excitment on here about the board doing the dirty on season ticket holders despite there ealier statements. The arrangements for ticket sales haven't even been announced yet but our allocation is being used to service those who happen to have £180 per head to spare. Once again the long suffering fans are being sh-t on from a great height. Absolute disgrace and underlines the reason why Scottish football is in such a state.

People with more money can afford things people with less money can't, shocking stuff.

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 07:55 PM

How exactly are the board doing the dirty on season ticket holders as presumably they will get at least 1 ticket per person :confused:

If the long-suffering fans are being s.at on from a great height I would suggest that's more likely due to 100s or 1000s of tickets being taken by folk who have never or rarely attended matches at ER rather than by a couple of hundred hospitality packages :rolleyes:

fit o' the walk
17-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Can't believe all the excitment on here about the board doing the dirty on season ticket holders despite there ealier statements. The arrangements for ticket sales haven't even been announced yet but our allocation is being used to service those who happen to have £180 per head to spare. Once again the long suffering fans are being sh-t on from a great height. Absolute disgrace and underlines the reason why Scottish football is in such a state. Every club in Britain would do hospitality packages if they were in the Cup Final,to be fair i dont think Hibs are sh-tting on anyone.They offer hospitality deals at Easter Rd.and no one complains.How can you grudge a fan who is maybe travelling from Australia to support the club the chance to purchase a ticket thru this package. If i can't get a ticket i may have to think about it too,and i can assure you i'm not well off.

Mili Tant
17-04-2012, 09:12 PM
How exactly are the board doing the dirty on season ticket holders as presumably they will get at least 1 ticket per person :confused:
If the long-suffering fans are being s.at on from a great height I would suggest that's more likely due to 100s or 1000s of tickets being taken by folk who have never or rarely attended matches at ER rather than by a couple of hundred hospitality packages :rolleyes:

Eh let's see. Statement on the official site tells us that the season ticket holders will be the first to be given the opportunity to purchase tickets. A day later we find that uncle Nobby who emigrated to Canada/Australia/Glesga 40 years ago and who on his last visit to Easter Road witnessed Lawrie Reilly score a last minute winner against Hertz. His reward - a cup final ticket. Meanwhile wee Tam fae Leith who, due to family committments, minimum wage, unemployment and the extortionate price of breed, cannae afford a season ticket. Wee Tam however does turn up whenever his meagre funds allow him to. His reward - nae ticket. Don't come on here and complain about the bigot brothers stealing aw our players and having an unfair advantage cause they're richer (even when they're cheating the tax man) and then defend the right of the rich picking up tickets at the expense of the long serving fans. Utter hypocrisy and alien to the concepts on which our great club was founded.

lyonhibs
17-04-2012, 09:16 PM
Eh let's see. Statement on the official site tells us that the season ticket holders will be the first to be given the opportunity to purchase tickets. A day later we find that uncle Nobby who emigrated to Canada/Australia/Glesga 40 years ago and who on his last visit to Easter Road witnessed Lawrie Reilly score a last minute winner against Hertz. His reward - a cup final ticket. Meanwhile wee Tam fae Leith who, due to family committments, minimum wage, unemployment and the extortionate price of breed, cannae afford a season ticket. Wee Tam however does turn up whenever his meagre funds allow him to. His reward - nae ticket. Don't come on here and complain about the bigot brothers stealing aw our players and having an unfair advantage cause they're richer (even when they're cheating the tax man) and then defend the right of the rich picking up tickets at the expense of the long serving fans. Utter hypocrisy and alien to the concepts on which our great club was founded.

Someone should explain to you that these hospitalality tickets do not subtract from the number of "normal" tickets that will be available to "Wee Tam" and his poor, downtrodden "working class" ilk.

Some stunning reverse snobbery in your posts.

Scouse Hibee
17-04-2012, 09:20 PM

What a load of nonsense you have posted. ST's holders will all recieve a ticket for the final and other folk will have a chance at the general sale as per every cup final at every club. Stop slavering utter pish!

LancsHibs
17-04-2012, 09:26 PM
What a load of nonsense you have posted. ST's holders will all recieve a ticket for the final and other folk will have a chance at the general sale as per every cup final at every club. Stop slavering utter pish!

On the wind up :fishin: just look at his user name:hibees
Uncle Nobby from Oz, comedy gold.

IberianHibernian
17-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Says " dress code " is green but in reality are jackets and ties necessary for hospitality ? Would definitely be a near last resort ( at first of 1979 finals I had a seat for Hibs End but accepted offer of seat through a sponsor almost next to where cup would have been presented if ref had given us blatant penalty near end and really missed atmosphere despite great view ) just ahead of ticket at Hearts End but I realise that there may be no other option . I suppose it`d be quite easy to sell such a package if I was lucky enough to get a ticket elsewhere . And I suppose package could be bought without travel if going to Glasgow from outside Edinburgh or wanting to sample atmosphere on other transport ?

Mili Tant
17-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Someone should explain to you that these hospitalality tickets do not subtract from the number of "normal" tickets that will be available to "Wee Tam" and his poor, downtrodden "working class" ilk.Some stunning reverse snobbery in your posts.

Let me explain to you that these tickets are NOT Hampden hospitality tickets but have been purchased by our club to sell to those that can afford to pay for a seat in the BT stand with a wee meal in a Glesga hotel thrown in. That's part of our allocation that would otherwise be sold to Hibs fans looking to attend the biggest final in our history. Stunning reverse snobbery if you like but the stunning hypocrisy of this thread will be music to the ears of our board and all the other money men destroying our game. Ah'm aw right Jack f--- you! By the way as a season ticket holder ah'm aw right tae - unless the board get an overwhelming response to this great offer.

IberianHibernian
17-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Someone should explain to you that these hospitalality tickets do not subtract from the number of "normal" tickets that will be available to "Wee Tam" and his poor, downtrodden "working class" ilk.

Some stunning reverse snobbery in your posts.Out of interest is this true ? Are tickets from Hibs allocation or from a separate Hampden hospitality allocation ? Only hospitality I`ve read about at Hampden is considerably more expensive and aimed at companies but maybe clubs are guaranteed some tickets for their own hospitality deals as part of contract bwtween SFA and owners of Hampden .

The Tubs
17-04-2012, 09:46 PM
Whilst I think that Hibs are perfectly right to cash in on this using a limited number of tickets, I'm also of the opinion that Mili was justified in raising his point, as allocating too many tickets in this fashion would be the wrong thing to do, and that the tone taken in some of the responses to his criticism was a little ill-thought.

****** all this though and let's win the big shiny c**ting thing!

ps - I am aw right anaw as I bought masel a membership immediately after we beat Killie to get into the quarters! KEEP THE FAITH!

lyonhibs
17-04-2012, 09:56 PM
Let me explain to you that these tickets are NOT Hampden hospitality tickets but have been purchased by our club to sell to those that can afford to pay for a seat in the BT stand with a wee meal in a Glesga hotel thrown in. That's part of our allocation that would otherwise be sold to Hibs fans looking to attend the biggest final in our history. Stunning reverse snobbery if you like but the stunning hypocrisy of this thread will be music to the ears of our board and all the other money men destroying our game. Ah'm aw right Jack f--- you! By the way as a season ticket holder ah'm aw right tae - unless the board get an overwhelming response to this great offer.

Ah, fair enough, I thought we were still on about the £275 tickets in the OP. Nevertheless, what club doesn't offer a limited number of tickets for a whole day experience at a premium price for these occasions??

I'm sure "Hospitality packages" have been on offer for yoinks now, maybe even as far back as the 60/70's, an era I presume you - as do many - would refer to as a golden era where nasty money men had no role to pay and board members were all angelic philanthropists.

People may well miss out on tickets for the final (probably more of these "Uncle Noddy" types than "Wee Tams") but the numbers of tickets being taken up by these hospitality packages will be such a small proportion of the overall tickets we get allocated that we really can't blame the hospitality packages for anyone missing out.

hibbybrian
17-04-2012, 11:08 PM

So the extent of the Board doing the dirty on season ticket holders is not depriving them of tickets, but rather not letting them be the first to be given the opportunity to purchase tickets - I can forsee season ticket holders en masse turfing their seasons on the track at the game against Killie for that slur :rolleyes:

You seem to have forgotten to address the point about the thousands of tickets (many times more than the hospitality tickets) which will make their way into the hands of never or very seldom attending fans (or even non fans) which has nothing to do with any Uncle who emigrated to anywhere but may be due to season ticket holders (if they are allocated 2 tickets) who buy them for friends or family members to join them at the final - are these season ticket holders, who have had the dirty dished on them by the Board because they weren't given the 1st opportunity to purchase tickets, now to be considered pariahs, depriving wee Tam of a ticket because they want their friends or family members to be with them at the final?

Craig_in_Prague
18-04-2012, 07:29 AM

Well said !

He moans about ST holders supposed to be getting 1st chance of tickets, then goes on to moan about wee Tam who isn't a ST holder.....

You just need to take a look at the thread with all the people travelling from round the globe, to see that Hibs mean a LOT to many people outside of Leith/Edinburgh/Scotland/UK

Sure, we can't attend every week and in some cases not even once a season, but many people are waking up in the middle of the night or stupid o'clock to see or listen to Hibs games during the season, and like myself maybe spend 100 - 200 a year on hibs stuff online from the shop.

Anyway there's been enough defining a fan in the past and think it's harsh to deny a traveller a ticket via hospitality if that's how they achieve one; every event in the world has VIP or Hospitality offerings, the numbers are quite small and I don't see the issue. I'll buy Wee Tam a pint if he wants.

N.Wales Hibby
18-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Well said !

He moans about ST holders supposed to be getting 1st chance of tickets, then goes on to moan about wee Tam who isn't a ST holder.....

You just need to take a look at the thread with all the people travelling from round the globe, to see that Hibs mean a LOT to many people outside of Leith/Edinburgh/Scotland/UK

Sure, we can't attend every week and in some cases not even once a season, but many people are waking up in the middle of the night or stupid o'clock to see or listen to Hibs games during the season, and like myself maybe spend 100 - 200 a year on hibs stuff online from the shop.

Anyway there's been enough defining a fan in the past and think it's harsh to deny a traveller a ticket via hospitality if that's how they achieve one; every event in the world has VIP or Hospitality offerings, the numbers are quite small and I don't see the issue. I'll buy Wee Tam a pint if he wants.

Saddened by some of the bitching going on about hospitality tickets. Hospitality packages have been around for years and not just for football. Most of the overseas supporters will have no other option than to buy a hospitality package. What do our fellow supporters want us to do . Stay away because we are not worthy of a ticket ?

eezyrider
18-04-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2738333

It says here the dress code is Green and White. What does that mean - does that mean it's okay wear your Hibs top?

EZ

Craig_in_Prague
18-04-2012, 11:20 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20...262950_2738333

It says here the dress code is Green and White. What does that mean - does that mean it's okay wear your Hibs top?

EZ'

Casual dress - wear what you want.

of course they are just meaning, were as much Hibs items as you wish !

Sergey
18-04-2012, 11:22 AM
Saddened by some of the bitching going on about hospitality tickets. Hospitality packages have been around for years and not just for football. Most of the overseas supporters will have no other option than to buy a hospitality package. What do our fellow supporters want us to do . Stay away because we are not worthy of a ticket ?

Here, here. £360 for 2 guaranteed tickets is a small price to pay :thumbsup:

Hibernia&Alba
18-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I think Miltant's core point can be condensed down to this: Those can afford to pay £180 for a ticket will be guaranteed one, whilst those who can only afford a normal ticket must take their chance in any general sale. To befair, it's a reasonable point, but it's going to be impossible to keep everybody happy regarding final tickets as demand is unprecedented.

gorgie greens
19-04-2012, 05:24 AM
I suppose I'm one of those glory hunters,but when I was in Edinburgh before I moved to Wales I was a season ticket holder in the old east terrace,then went to the famous five for a couple of years then in the wesr stand before I moved,the fact that I no longer purchase a season ticket does not make me any less a hits fan because of geographical location,
And if it means paying £180 to get a seat for the holy grail,it's worth every penny,never mind the cost of the flights and hotel.

HibeeMuzz7
19-04-2012, 05:44 AM
Here, here. £360 for 2 guaranteed tickets is a small price to pay :thumbsup:

Are there still hospitality packages available? Cannot get through to the number on the website. Cheers

hibbybrian
19-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Are there still hospitality packages available? Cannot get through to the number on the website. Cheers

Keep trying mate - it took me an hour to get through :greengrin

NiallGR
19-04-2012, 07:28 AM

Send them an email with your contact details, it took about 3 hours for them to get back to me. Good luck!

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 08:15 AM

And you know that to be 100% correct because.......? :confused:

Couldn't be that Hibs have simply contacted Hampden to pick up Debenture tickets where the owners (mainly Rangers and Celtic fans) have no interest in a Hibs v Hearts Cup Final!? :dunno:

I am aware that such Debentures will be available as they have been at every non OF involved Hampden club game in the past but I understand that the Hampden management control how these tickets get ultimately sold but that involved Clubs get a shout at these! :agree:

Sergey
19-04-2012, 08:23 AM

The girl I spoke to (Mimi was her name) only works on a Mon/Wed/Fri so you might struggle to get anyone today.

I left a message on her voicemail yesterday morning at 9am and she replied by 11am. Hampden here I come!!

fit o' the walk
19-04-2012, 08:59 AM

Couldn't be that Hibs have simply contacted Hampden to pick up Debenture tickets where the owners (mainly Rangers and Celtic fans) have no interest in a Hibs v Hearts Cup Final!? :dunno:

I am aware that such Debentures will be available as they have been at every non OF involved Hampden club game in the past but I understand that the Hampden management control how these tickets get ultimately sold but that involved Clubs get a shout at these! :agree: Read in one of the morning papers,that Hibs Hospitality had taken up the option on unwanted debenture tickets,and are outwith the Hibs allocation.

fit o' the walk
19-04-2012, 09:01 AM
Can anyone tell me is the 180 quid the final figure,or is VAT also paid on this type of thing ?

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Read in one of the morning papers,that Hibs Hospitality had taken up the option on unwanted debenture tickets,and are outwith the Hibs allocation.

Aye so yet another misinformed statement (Mili Tant this time) proven to be completely unfounded and only trying to destabilise the rational thought processes of people hoping for "news" on here which might keep them calm whilst they await the Boards decision tomorrow! :agree:

Brummie_Hibs
19-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I left an answer phone message and sent a follow up email yesterday, hopefully I'll hear back from them today.

Shetland_Hibby
19-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Sent an email this morning. Just had a phone call saying they were sold out.

Brummie_Hibs
19-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Sent an email this morning. Just had a phone call saying they were sold out.

I ain't heard a thing - dunno if that is good or bad!

Shetland_Hibby
19-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Now it's official.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120417/hospitality-packages-sold-out_2262950_2738333

WindyMiller
19-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Sent an email last night, haven't heard back.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120417/hospitality-packages-sold-out_2262950_2738333 (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120417/hospitality-packages-sold-out_2262950_2738333)

:rolleyes:

N.Wales Hibby
19-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Still coming over, even if I have to watch it in a pub in Glasgow.:flag:

surreyhibbie
19-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Just tried to book three tickets, a lot of money but I thought it was my best bet... Too slow, all sold out.

Coming up anyway, you never know......

Beefster
19-04-2012, 09:52 AM

I've no problem with hospitality (or folk using it to get a ticket) but overseas supporters could also have had a £20 membership and guaranteed themselves a ticket.

If I was overseas, I'd definitely be buying one in future.

IberianHibernian
19-04-2012, 10:04 AM
I've no problem with hospitality (or folk using it to get a ticket) but overseas supporters could also have had a £20 membership and guaranteed themselves a ticket.

If I was overseas, I'd definitely be buying one in future.has it been announced that membership guarantees a ticket ? I`d imagine will wait to see how many new season tickets can be sold before membership holders get a chance . Also the membership scheme was withdrawn soon after introduction , maybe to avoid problems with at that time possible final . Overseas fans have been suggesting a proper club for overseas fans who put money into club but recent membership is one of several plans that has been introduced then dropped soon after ( there was another member thing with cards 3 or 4 years ago too ) . Some overseas fans have paid a fair bit in recent years for Hibs TV season tickets ( sometimes costing more than concession season tickets at ER ) - would have thought some priority could have been included there - not speaking of many tickets if only 37 fans were said to be subscribers recently and some of them would not travel and chance missed by club in recent years by not offering a package with Hibs TV and some ticket priority ( after ER STHs obviously ).

N.Wales Hibby
19-04-2012, 10:17 AM

If I was overseas, I'd definitely be buying one in future.

Fair and valid point Beefster. :agree:

Beefster
19-04-2012, 10:35 AM
has it been announced that membership guarantees a ticket ? I`d imagine will wait to see how many new season tickets can be sold before membership holders get a chance . Also the membership scheme was withdrawn soon after introduction , maybe to avoid problems with at that time possible final . Overseas fans have been suggesting a proper club for overseas fans who put money into club but recent membership is one of several plans that has been introduced then dropped soon after ( there was another member thing with cards 3 or 4 years ago too ) . Some overseas fans have paid a fair bit in recent years for Hibs TV season tickets ( sometimes costing more than concession season tickets at ER ) - would have thought some priority could have been included there - not speaking of many tickets if only 37 fans were said to be subscribers recently and some of them would not travel and chance missed by club in recent years by not offering a package with Hibs TV and some ticket priority ( after ER STHs obviously ).

I think ticket priority was one of the main selling points so they would be mental to not follow through. I don't think that the membership numbers will make that big a dent in the tickets available either way though.

I do think that they could do more for the overseas Hibee but, as the Hibs TV thing has shown, numbers don't really stack up so it would probably end up costing them cash.

hibee
19-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Just tried to book three tickets, a lot of money but I thought it was my best bet... Too slow, all sold out.

Coming up anyway, you never know......

You might find the £180 packages appear on other sites soon for lots more money!

hibbybrian
19-04-2012, 11:28 AM
You might find the £180 packages appear on other sites soon for lots more money!

Don't be tempted if you see them - the tickets are handed over at ER on the morning of the match against proof of identity of the purchaser :wink:

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Don't be tempted if you see them - the tickets are handed over at ER on the morning of the match against proof of identity of the purchaser :wink:

Excellent news if true! :agree:

Good to see that Hibs are not going to let unscrupulous types profiteer at the expense of Hibs fans! :aok:

Beefster
19-04-2012, 11:48 AM

I am aware that such Debentures will be available as they have been at every non OF involved Hampden club game in the past but I understand that the Hampden management control how these tickets get ultimately sold but that involved Clubs get a shout at these! :agree:

He's right. Whether they are part of the initial allocation or unused debenture tickets, they are, ultimately, coming out of Hibs' allocation (I'd imagine that Hibs and Hearts will snap up any and all unused debentures whether they are going to use them for hospitality or not). Not that there is anything wrong with that.

hibee
19-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Excellent news if true! :agree:

Good to see that Hibs are not going to let unscrupulous types profiteer at the expense of Hibs fans! :aok:

It is good, hate seeing inflated prices for this type of thing!

1875 NO 1
19-04-2012, 12:01 PM
He's right. Whether they are part of the initial allocation or unused debenture tickets, they are, ultimately, coming out of Hibs' allocation (I'd imagine that Hibs and Hearts will snap up any and all unused debentures whether they are going to use them for hospitality or not). Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I hope hib use thier alloacation to offer hospilality packages from Er if the current location in East Kilbride is full. Club have to maximise income for this game.

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 12:51 PM

No he's not and I've no idea why you even suggest that! :confused:

The Debenture seats not being taken up by Debenture holders are over and above the "involved" Club's allocations as it is assumed prior to tickets being sold that all Debenture seats are already being used by the holder(s). Only when those holders officially notify Hampden that they do not wish to use them does the SFA contact the Clubs involved with such tickets in their "respective ends" of the stadium to see if the Club(s) want the tickets or not. :agree:

What the Clubs do with these "bonus" tickets is entirely their affair and it seems to me that Hibs (and probably Hearts too!) have seen these "bonus" tickets as a new income stream to provide more cash for building their squads for next season! :agree:

Beefster
19-04-2012, 01:20 PM
No he's not and I've no idea why you even suggest that! :confused:

The Debenture seats not being taken up by Debenture holders are over and above the "involved" Club's allocations as it is assumed prior to tickets being sold that all Debenture seats are already being used by the holder(s). Only when those holders officially notify Hampden that they do not wish to use them does the SFA contact the Clubs involved with such tickets in their "respective ends" of the stadium to see if the Club(s) want the tickets or not. :agree:

What the Clubs do with these "bonus" tickets is entirely their affair and it seems to me that Hibs (and probably Hearts too!) have seen these "bonus" tickets as a new income stream to provide more cash for building their squads for next season! :agree:

If the debenture tickets don't get taken up, let's just assume that Hibs get an option on half of them and are 100% guaranteed to take them up. If Hibs don't use them for hospitality then they would likely be available as a normal ticket. They, therefore, ultimately come out of Hibs' allocation, albeit an allocation that is bigger than the initial allocation.

Seeing as the hospitality has sold out, any more debenture tickets given to Hibs will be sold in a general sale (probably). My point was that using them for the hospitality means that the general sale has less than it might have had, had all the debenture tickets been added to the 'pool'. To reiterate though, I've no problem with this.

What Hibs do with any of the tickets, beyond those promised to ST holders and members, is entirely their affair.

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 02:15 PM
If the debenture tickets don't get taken up, let's just assume that Hibs get an option on half of them and are 100% guaranteed to take them up. If Hibs don't use them for hospitality then they would likely be available as a normal ticket. They, therefore, ultimately come out of Hibs' allocation, albeit an allocation that is bigger than the initial allocation.

Seeing as the hospitality has sold out, any more debenture tickets given to Hibs will be sold in a general sale (probably). My point was that using them for the hospitality means that the general sale has less than it might have had, had all the debenture tickets been added to the 'pool'. To reiterate though, I've no problem with this.

What Hibs do with any of the tickets, beyond those promised to ST holders and members, is entirely their affair.

They don't!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I say that with the confidence that I know someone very well who has an involvement in such matters and I'm saying no more than that! :agree:

This is getting sillier by the post now as people "assume" they know what happens and make up story to fit what they wished happened rather than the actualitiues of what happens! :confused::confused:

And for what point?!:rolleyes: :greengrin:greengrin

Beefster
19-04-2012, 02:22 PM
The Debenture seats not being taken up by Debenture holders are over and above the "involved" Club's allocations as it is assumed prior to tickets being sold that all Debenture seats are already being used by the holder(s). Only when those holders officially notify Hampden that they do not wish to use them does the SFA contact the Clubs involved with such tickets in their "respective ends" of the stadium to see if the Club(s) want the tickets or not.

They don't

Make your mind up. Hibs either get offered some of the released debentures tickets (i.e. those not bought by their debenture holder) as you say in the first post or they don't as you say in the second.

Incidentally, I'm not making anything up. Hibs get a block of tickets (which can be added to with even more tickets). All tickets sold by Hibs come out of that block.

jgl07
19-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Make your mind up. Hibs either get offered some of the released debentures tickets (i.e. those not bought by their debenture holder) as you say in the first post or they don't as you say in the second.

Incidentally, I'm not making anything up. Hibs get a block of tickets (which can be added to with even more tickets). All tickets sold by Hibs come out of that block.

For the League Cup Final against Livingston, we got ticket in the upper tier of the South Stand just above the Livvy fans. This was a bronze debenture ticket if I recall correctly. These were the last batch of tickets to be sold.

Hibs sold its previous allocation of 35,000 tickets but received the unused debenture seats later. I would not be surprised if there were a few more tickets to come.

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 02:52 PM

Now you are just being silly! :agree: :rolleyes:

Of course they will get offered Debentures not being used. I've said that already! However................

The Debenture(s) not taken up can only be given for those at the "Hibs end", subject further to any being released to Deb holders (in the same area) who are going who want another or two (yes they "may" get priority for "extras" too for part funding the re-development of Hampden!) so any 50/50 divi up as between the "involved" Clubs as you suggested and which I responded to in my most recent post on the subject Simply doesn't happen as you describe! :agree:

Hibs may get more than Hearts or vice versa depending on which team has Debenture support or more than the other!

That's all I was saying. :wink::greengrin:

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 02:53 PM
For the League Cup Final against Livingston, we got ticket in the upper tier of the South Stand just above the Livvy fans. This was a bronze debenture ticket if I recall correctly. These were the last batch of tickets to be sold.

Hibs sold its previous allocation of 35,000 tickets but received the unused debenture seats later. I would not be surprised if there were a few more tickets to come.

That's a possibility! :agree:

haagsehibby
19-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Now you are just being silly! :agree: :rolleyes:

Of course they will get offered Debentures not being used. I've said that already! However................

The Debenture(s) not taken up can only be given for those at the "Hibs end", subject further to any being released to Deb holders (in the same area) who are going who want another or two (yes they "may" get priority for "extras" too for part funding the re-development of Hampden!) so any 50/50 divi up as between the "involved" Clubs as you suggested and which I responded to in my most recent post on the subject Simply doesn't happen as you describe! :agree:

Hibs may get more than Hearts or vice versa depending on which team has Debenture support or more than the other!

That's all I was saying. :wink::greengrin:

I'm pretty sure that debenture tickets are not for fixed seats but for fixed categories of seats, i.e. bronze, silver and gold. My Rangers supporting friend has two bronze debentures and is getting tickets for me. He had to designate "Hibs end or Hearts end".

TornadoHibby
19-04-2012, 04:14 PM
I'm pretty sure that debenture tickets are not for fixed seats but for fixed categories of seats, i.e. bronze, silver and gold. My Rangers supporting friend has two bronze debentures and is getting tickets for me. He had to designate "Hibs end or Hearts end".

That's correct but the limit on each end is related directly to the number of Deb seats not being used by the Deb holder (your pal is using his so they would not be available to Hibs as a club) and then by "Hibs end " or "Hearts end" in this case which will probably see Hibs at the East end and Hearts at the West end. :agree:

Fundamentally, the maximum number of tickets available to Hibs cannot exceed the total for the East end (say) less the total seats used by Deb holders (or their pals :wink:!) which could also be by people who would normally sit in the West (Rangers fans) who want to swop to the East for this match leaving more seats available for Hearts use in the West (say) and vice versa. That was the point I was trying to make to Beefster earlier! :agree:

haagsehibby
19-04-2012, 05:51 PM
That's correct but the limit on each end is related directly to the number of Deb seats not being used by the Deb holder (your pal is using his so they would not be available to Hibs as a club) and then by "Hibs end " or "Hearts end" in this case which will probably see Hibs at the East end and Hearts at the West end. :agree:

Fundamentally, the maximum number of tickets available to Hibs cannot exceed the total for the East end (say) less the total seats used by Deb holders (or their pals :wink:!) which could also be by people who would normally sit in the West (Rangers fans) who want to swop to the East for this match leaving more seats available for Hearts use in the West (say) and vice versa. That was the point I was trying to make to Brooster earlier! :agree:

Fairy Nuff :agree:

Lofarl
19-04-2012, 09:50 PM
I for one would kick my nephew in the face to get a ticket for this game. The wee man did seem quite upset at that. So I have a better idea.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/PDFs/hospitality/WHSC_Final_2012.pdf

£235 PER PERSON HOSPITALITY OR A BOOTH FOR £2850 FOR 10. Right, who's buying.

Bostonhibby
19-04-2012, 09:58 PM
I for one would kick my nephew in the face to get a ticket for this game. The wee man did seem quite upset at that. So I have a better idea.

http://www.hampdenpark.co.uk/assets/uploads/downloads/PDFs/hospitality/WHSC_Final_2012.pdf

Never say never - 5 of us will be making the decision over the weekend, or at the very latest if we fail in the public sale or get nothing as a result of our shareholding and other vague / desperate sources. Just really don't fancy all the crap that goes with it, want to be with the same fans I enjoyed the semi with. Oh and champagne makes me ill.

Jamesie
19-04-2012, 10:10 PM
You really need to kick the erse out of the hour in the complimentary post match bar to get your money's worth out of that.

Alternatively bear in mind a season ticket can be purchased for £405 next season - assuming the club offers priority for a cup final ticket (let's say £30) to anyone buying a new season ticket then for another £200 you could have a season ticket for next term!

Lofarl
19-04-2012, 10:31 PM
I am thinking about renewing but the biggest bugbear for me is the newco issue. I can't stand the usual clowns in Hospitality. But if I could share it with proper hibees I'd manage.

TornadoHibby
20-04-2012, 05:39 AM

Erm.......PLUS VAT so another £47 for that!

£282 per ticket to you and I actually! :agree:

PaulSmith
20-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Erm.......PLUS VAT so another £47 for that!

£282 per ticket to you and I actually! :agree:

You's be crazy to go for that, here's an alternative. Buy your niece, nephew or kid a ST for next year and it'll get you a ticket at face value for the final.

Beefster
20-04-2012, 06:14 AM
You's be crazy to go for that, here's an alternative. Buy your niece, nephew or kid a ST for next year and it'll get you a ticket at face value for the final.

A kid's ST will give you an adult ticket?

franks
20-04-2012, 08:29 AM
Hospitality packages have sold out and I must have got 2 of the last remaining. I wanted hospitality for my Mum and step Dad who are too old and infirm to go with me on a normal supporters bus. Both have been Hibbies for years and used to attend all games home and away for years until age caught up with them.

Tried to book places late Wednesday morning but nobody got back to me until yesterday morning to say hospitality was sold out. Around half an hour latter Amanda phoned to say 2 places had become available which I snapped up for them.

Just hope they are well enough to travel on the day and hopefully finally see Hibs lift the cup.

Jones28
20-04-2012, 08:31 AM
Get to a hibs club somewhere and watch it there, as good a place as any and you won't have to put with the **** :agree:

I however, will be getting a ticket for the final :greengrin

hibbybrian
20-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Hospitality packages have sold out and I must have got 2 of the last remaining. I wanted hospitality for my Mum and step Dad who are too old and infirm to go with me on a normal supporters bus. Both have been Hibbies for years and used to attend all games home and away for years until age caught up with them.

Tried to book places late Wednesday morning but nobody got back to me until yesterday morning to say hospitality was sold out. Around half an hour latter Amanda phoned to say 2 places had become available which I snapped up for them.

Just hope they are well enough to travel on the day and hopefully finally see Hibs lift the cup.

Great news for you - well done :thumbsup:

and an added bonus for me - at least I'll not be the oldest on the bus :greengrin - I'll keep an eye on them to make sure they don't get too rowdy :aok:

franks
20-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Great news for you - well done :thumbsup:

and an added bonus for me - at least I'll not be the oldest on the bus :greengrin - I'll keep an eye on them to make sure they don't get too rowdy :aok:

Thank hibbybrian:thumbsup:

ozhibs
20-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Your post inspired me Aussie_Hibee to make the call for this hospitality thing too

so that's now Western Australia and New South Wales going to be represented....

bring it on!!!!

Hi John I have just booked the SFA package, I would rather be on the terracing but at least I have a ticket. But we will need to catch up with John Linn and simon.

Golden Bear
21-04-2012, 05:13 PM
Just spoke to a couple of guys who to my knowledge have never been to a Hibs game for a good number of years. However they claim to have paid £185 each for a hospitality package and are already assured of their tickets for the Final.

Doesn't seem right somehow but that's the way of the world I guess.

:bitchy:

lucky
21-04-2012, 05:24 PM
There will be a few other hospitality packages coming out in the next week or so all guaranteeing tickets. But none of them directly from Hibs. Ex players are organising a major one

IberianHibernian
21-04-2012, 10:05 PM
There will be a few other hospitality packages coming out in the next week or so all guaranteeing tickets. But none of them directly from Hibs. Ex players are organising a major oneIs this supposed to be good or bad news ?

joe breezy
21-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Is this supposed to be good or bad news ?

Good news if you're desperate for a ticket and happy to pay 200 for one?

Wonder of there will still end up being a general sale after many have paid the large hospitality / tout prices?

IberianHibernian
21-04-2012, 10:23 PM
Good news if you're desperate for a ticket and happy to pay 200 for one?

Wonder of there will still end up being a general sale after many have paid the large hospitality / tout prices?In general bad news - suppose players didn`t have access to tickets for games after they`d left Hibernian FC in their contracts . If they did we suppose there`ll be a public explanation at AGM and / or sooner .

Sergey
22-04-2012, 05:37 PM
GLORY HUNTING BASSA ALERT....

Email confirmation just received of my hospitality tickets :thumbsup:

Nuitdelune
22-04-2012, 05:41 PM
GLORY HUNTING BASSA ALERT....

Email confirmation just received of my hospitality tickets :thumbsup:

Well done that man

jonesy
27-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Ive got a couple of tickets for the Silver Lounge facility for the Cup final

Has anyone ever been to the Silver Lounge and if so what is the set up? Are you allowed to wear colours and jeans etc.. or is it strictly smart?

Also is this only to be served in the lounge and can you still sit in your seats if you dont use the lounge facilities

I emailed Hampden three days ago but they have not got back to me

Cheers

Hibs07p
27-04-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is for hospitality only, or for access to the lounges.

HOSPITALITY FACILITIES AGREEMENT
SUMMARY OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each hospitality package (the “Facilities”) is supplied by Hampden Park
Limited (the “Company”) to the party contracting to use the same (the
“Purchaser”) as agreed with the Company in consideration of payment (the
“Fee”) subject to the summary terms and conditions set out herein for the
match specified above in the Booking Form (the “Relevant Match”) at the
National Stadium (the “Stadium”). The Booking Form for the Facilities
together with the summary of the terms and conditions shall comprise the
contract for the licence of the Facilities (the “Agreement). Application and
receipt of the Fee does not guarantee that an application will be successful.
The summary terms and conditions are as follows:
1. The Facilities will only be available on the day of the Relevant Match in
the period which is no less than two hours but no more than three hours
(depending on kick-off time) before kick-off at the Relevant Match and on
or after such match terminates.
2. The licence of the Facilities gives the Purchaser the right to enjoy from
time to time the Facilities as set out in this Agreement. The Purchaser is
not permitted to re-sell, dispose (in whole or in part), transfer, assign, subcontract or syndicate this Agreement or any of the rights and terms of this
Agreement without the express prior written consent of the Company.
3. The Facilities are only for the Relevant Match at the Stadium. Admittance
is only by the official invitation as issued by the Company.
4. The Company reserves the right to refuse admission to or reject any
person whose dress is not in keeping with the high standard of dress
customary for those using the Facilities. It is prohibited to wear any team
colours of any kind when attending any function at the Stadium.
5. The Stadium has been designated a no smoking building. Smoking is
strictly forbidden within the Stadium. It is the responsibility of the
Purchaser to ensure that its representatives and guests adhere strictly to
the non-smoking policy of the Stadium. Failure to adhere may result in
ejection from the Stadium. In the event of such failure the Company shall
be entitled forthwith to terminate this Agreement without compensation
or notice to the Purchaser. Exit and re-entry by the Purchaser, its
representatives or guests is strictly prohibited.
6. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted access to the Facilities. The
Purchaser is required to ensure that this condition is adhered to. Failure of
adherence may result in the Purchaser or any of its representatives or
guests being refused entry from the Stadium. Furthermore, the Company
shall be entitled forthwith to terminate this Agreement without
compensation or notice to the Purchaser.
7. It is not permitted for the Purchaser or for any representative or guest of
the Purchaser to bring into or consume in the Stadium any food or drink
not provided by the Company.
8. The Stadium is to be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of each
period of use. If any damage is done to any part of the Stadium by the
Purchaser or any of its representatives or guests, the expense of making
good the same is to be paid by the Purchaser and the Purchaser hereby
indemnifies the Company in respect of such expense.
9. The Company requires the Purchaser to pay the Fee for the Facilities in
full on confirmation of the booking of the Facilities.
10.In the event that the Company receives written notice cancelling the
booking from the Purchaser the Company shall be entitled to retain the Fee
(or a proportion thereof) as a cancellation fee calculated as follows:
- The Company receives the Fee in total if written notice of cancellation
less than 14 days prior to the Relevant Match;
- 50% of the Fee if written notice of cancellation is received by the
Company between 28 and 14 days prior to the Relevant Match
25% of the Fee if written notice of cancellation is received by the
Company more than 28 days prior to the Relevant Match
11.The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that the high standard of
behaviour established at the Stadium is maintained, and must also ensure
that representatives and guests adhere to the generally accepted
standards of behaviour and conduct as indicated in the Stadium Ground
Regulations displayed throughout the Stadium (as these may be amended
by the Company from time to time). Any breach of this Agreement or any
such Regulations by any guest or a representative of the Purchaser will
be deemed to be a breach by the Purchaser of the terms of this
Agreement. Any breach of this clause will be deemed to be a material
breach of this Agreement. In the event that the Purchaser or any of its
representatives or guests breach or fail to comply in any material respect
with the terms of this Agreement or any of such Regulations, the
Company shall be entitled forthwith to terminate this Agreement without
compensation or notice to the Purchaser and to revoke any licence in
connection with the use of the Facilities. On such termination the
Company shall be free to deal with the Facilities as it thinks fit.
12.The Purchaser shall hold the Company harmless against all and any
losses, damages and so forth of whatever nature and howsoever arising
as a result of any breach or alleged breach of its obligations, undertakings
and warranties as specified in this Agreement. Such indemnity to include
all legal costs.
13.For the avoidance of doubt it is agreed and acknowledged that the
Purchaser shall accept all liability for the costs of repairs, damage or
claims suffered, incurred by or intimated to the Company as a result,
directly or indirectly of any act or omission of its guests or
representatives.
14.The Company will have no liability to the Purchaser in the event of it being
prevented by any cause beyond its control from performing its obligations
under this Agreement.
15.In the event of postponement/abandonment/cancellation of the Relevant
Match the Purchaser may be entitled to a refund (in full or in part
depending on the circumstances) of the Fee. Please contact the Company
for details.
16.The Company may, by giving written notice to the Purchaser, forthwith
terminate this Agreement and the licence granted hereby in any of the
following circumstances: (a) If the Purchaser or any of its representatives
or guests has committed a material breach of any of the Purchaser’s
obligations under this Agreement; or (b) If the Purchaser goes into
voluntary or involuntary liquidation (other than as part of a reconstruction
or amalgamation) or is declared insolvent either in bankruptcy
proceedings or has reached an agreement with creditors due to its failure
or inability to pay its debts as they fall due, or if a receiver or administrator
is appointed in respect of the whole part of the Purchaser’s business.
17.Except in respect of claims for death or personal injury resulting from
negligence or as otherwise prohibited by law, the Company’s liability for
any other loss or damage of whatsoever nature is specifically excluded.
18.The Company is the manager of the Stadium. The Agreement shall be
construed in accordance with Scots Law and shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
Full Terms and Conditions are available upon request from Hampden
Park Limited, The National Stadium, Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9BA.