PDA

View Full Version : How much would YOU pay for a ticket?

Lee Marvin
16-04-2012, 10:56 AM
If I didnt have one on the day and a ticket went to auction. I would honestly pay £1000+ if I had too. This is not only the biggest game of my life, this is close to the biggest day of my life - for me it is literally incomprehensible to miss it.

I would also not sell my ticket on the day if I was offered £5000. You would piss the money up the wall in no time, but would never get over it if we won and you were not there.

So, how far would you go?

:flag::flag::pfgwa

zlatan
16-04-2012, 10:57 AM
£8.30

pentlando
16-04-2012, 10:58 AM
Just the face value price to get to the game, guaranteed for me by enduring one of the worst easter road league campaigns known as a ST holder. As for a payment to ensure a win...a kidney, possessions and family would all be for sale :wink:

Steve-O
16-04-2012, 10:59 AM
If I didnt have one on the day and a ticket went to auction. I would honestly pay £1000+ if I had too. This is not only the biggest game of my life, this is close to the biggest day of my life - for me it is literally incomprehensible to miss it.

I would also not sell my ticket on the day if I was offered £5000. You would piss the money up the wall in no time, but would never get over it if we won and you were not there.

£1000, I wish that was all it was...try doubling that :rolleyes:

Beefster
16-04-2012, 11:03 AM
If folk are willing to pay hundreds and/or thousands of pounds for a Cup Final ticket, just buy a ST for next season for £400 odd and be guaranteed one?

Hibs get all the cash and you get a ticket - win/win.

Lee Marvin
16-04-2012, 11:04 AM
£1000, I wish that was all it was...try doubling that :rolleyes:

Is it a definite no for you?

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 11:07 AM
£1000?

I'd sell my soul to the devil if that was my only option.

Hibernia&Alba
16-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I would give sexual favours to man, woman or beast if it were the only way, on condition it were never spoken of again. What happens on cup final day stays on cup final day :offski::guesswho:

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 11:20 AM
I would give sexual favours to man, woman or beast if it were the only way, on condition it were never spoken of again. What happens on cup final day stays on cup final day :offski::guesswho:

I know a guy, i'll ask him to jump on the next plane over. :wink:

Hibernia&Alba
16-04-2012, 11:22 AM
I know a guy, i'll ask him to jump on the next plane over. :wink:

Haud oan. I'm hoping to get one an ST holder first :sofa:

DH1875
16-04-2012, 11:27 AM
If folk are willing to pay hundreds and/or thousands of pounds for a Cup Final ticket, just buy a ST for next season for £400 odd and be guaranteed one?

Hibs get all the cash and you get a ticket - win/win.

See, this is why they should have extended the payment plan till this week. If they had done I'd seriously have given thought to buying one. As it stands at the moment I can't justify £400 in one go (out of work) :boo hoo:. A divorce could be on the cards :lips seal.

joe breezy
16-04-2012, 11:49 AM
£100 - can't afford more than that so can't do the season ticket option

HibeeSince85
16-04-2012, 11:52 AM
For a genuine Hibee if I had one to spare, which I don't, then it would only be face value, we're all Hibees, not going to bleed one of our own dry.

spike220
16-04-2012, 11:54 AM

Petrie is that you????????????????

Matt92
16-04-2012, 11:55 AM
I've bought a season ticket for next season to ensure a ticket!

Thought process was literally money to hibs+miss having my season ticket+cup final guaranteed, all for £120 so not complaining as would easily pay quadruple that for a final ticket so makes sense!!
It was either that or drive down from Aberdeen during study time and queue for hours....