PDA

View Full Version : Once dust settles, concentrate on league

The Sea-gull
16-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Understandably after the weekend and the recent league results, it does seem to have been forgotten that we are still not safe in the league.

It will be difficult but as the week goes on the Scottish cup stuff has to be put on the back burner.

We need two more wins to secure our SPL place for next season.

I am sure this will be the message from PF and he has a job on his hands refocussing the players.

This crazy season could end up going down in history but we are not clear of it being a disaster yet.

Lofarl
16-04-2012, 10:35 AM
The cup final will take care of itself. We must not take our eye of the ball in our relegation battle. Dumfy goto St mirren this week and are capable of picking up points there. We have Killie at home who we have done ok against but the gap could be down to 4 points. Let's put to bed thus worry so in our last few games we can rest our best players and give the younger lads a run out.

pentlando
16-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Exactly. Keep calm, and send Jeffries down! Imagine how galling it would be for him to have to bring the Pars to ER knowing we've relegated him and it's a pre-cup final party!!!:pfgwa

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Exactly. Keep calm, and send Jeffries down! Imagine how galling it would be for him to have to bring the Pars to ER knowing we've relegated him and it's a pre-cup final party!!!:pfgwa

We'll need to be careful. No doubt he'll send his players out to break as many legs as possible.

Bristolhibby
16-04-2012, 11:24 AM
We'll need to be careful. No doubt he'll send his players out to break as many legs as possible.

If that were the case, I would be sending out the kids.

J

Lofarl
16-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Well Hearts last game is against Celtic. Perhaps Lenny will send his thugs out. I can see Brown having a lunge at Skacel.