PDA

View Full Version : 2 Tickets required

Hillsidehibby
16-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Have not been to a game in years but quite fancy going to the final as its May and the weather might be nice.

My new bird hates football but likes some of the players legs.

I require two good seats, together obviously .

I can have a man come round and pick them up.

HUTCHYHIBBY
16-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Thats a mighty big worm you have on the end of your line!

spike220
16-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Have not been to a game in years but quite fancy going to the final as its May and the weather might be nice.

I have whatever he is drinking!!:greengrin

Hibby D
16-04-2012, 09:07 AM

As trolling goes that's a lame attempt :loser::loser:

Mikey
16-04-2012, 09:09 AM

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
16-04-2012, 09:10 AM

No problem mate, if they allocate ST holders a dozen each you will be first on my list to get two. :greengrin

Leithenhibby
16-04-2012, 09:12 AM
As trolling goes that's a lame attempt :loser::loser:

:agree:

Hibernian Verse
16-04-2012, 09:15 AM
If people are going to start handing out tickets to people, at least make sure they go to fans. 1 ticket = 1 fan, not someone who's going to go and not give a **** about the game.

Excuse my french.

LeithBoozy
16-04-2012, 10:39 AM

I can have a man come round and pick them up. I am getting to an age where Im finding it difficult getting my end-away, so if you leave your bird with me I will give you a ticket. I will concentrate on getting another semi and watching the highlights later ! :wink:

JE89
16-04-2012, 10:50 AM
I realise there is a thread on tickets but any thread over 3 pages is generally too long for my brain to concentrate.

My bro bought himself and I the semi tickets through his name at the ticket office. Does this mean if its one ticket per person he will get a ticket and I struggle if those who went to the semi are given priority over general? - we both don't have season tickets at the moment. When is the ticket information released does anyone know?

Sorry for the :hijack: but it a pish thread anyway :na na:

DH1875
16-04-2012, 10:51 AM

Join the que :giruy:.

I am getting to an age where Im finding it difficult getting my end-away, so if you leave your bird with me I will give you a ticket. I will concentrate on getting another semi and watching the highlights later ! :wink:

Give me the ticket first and I'll think about it mate :wink:.

pentlando
16-04-2012, 10:53 AM

Unless it's the big man (James McPake) with a big stick i'll just be keeping mines!