PDA

View Full Version : Just think and dream

scottp1875
16-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Apologies if has been posted previously but just came into my head.

IF!! we win the final. 1st derby of next season singing "When the hibs went up to lift the scottish cup YOU were there"

Goosebumps at having one up on them for a change

JHFC
16-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Or 'we've no won the big cup since 2 months ago!'. If we win this will surely be one of the best days of my life and I really can not wait!

GGTTH

frazeHFC
16-04-2012, 07:56 AM
:pray: :thumbsup: :flag:

Pretty Boy
16-04-2012, 08:00 AM
I've dreamt about winning the Scottish Cup for as long as I can remember, in some of the better dreams its involved beating them in the final.

It's been said hundreds of times since yesterday but if we win they have nothing on us.

dangermouse
16-04-2012, 08:02 AM
I've dreamt about winning the Scottish Cup for as long as I can remember, in some of the better dreams its involved beating them in the final.

It's been said hundreds of times since yesterday but if we win they have nothing on us.

And even if we loose nothing really changes. My dream has involved Sparky scoring the winner and the distraught faces on the yams when the final whistle blows. :greengrin

Craig_in_Prague
16-04-2012, 08:16 AM

Forever !

Hibernian Verse
16-04-2012, 08:22 AM
YOU'RE MAKING ME NERVOUS.

Sitting here trying to write 2000 words due for 5pm today and all I can think about is full time and McPake lifting that trophy.

:lips seal:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried: