15-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Billy broon in the studio for us, jakey beattie for them

NOLA
15-04-2012, 09:22 PM
never a pen for hertz, balls kicked right at him from 2yards

Northernhibee
15-04-2012, 09:28 PM
never a pen for hertz, balls kicked right at him from 2yards

They had more of a claim for theirs than Celtics - the Celtic defender made no effort to withdraw his arm whereas the Hearts defender did - still a very, very harsh penalty.

God Petrie
15-04-2012, 09:31 PM
God hertz really are a bitter bunch even when they win.

truehibernian
15-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Does the ball not hit both Ledley and Wanyama on their hands though ? Ledley I have sympathy with, but I think Wanyama tries to be cute.....correct decision for me.

Part/Time Supporter
15-04-2012, 09:35 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33lkq5k.gif

gif of the Hearts pen. I think it is a penalty for the second block, Wanyama controls the ball with his arm.

Westie1875
15-04-2012, 09:37 PM
How long are they going to talk about this decision, its done FFS, how about talking about the fact we have an Edinburgh derby final or showing some Hibs highlights? :rolleyes:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Does the ball not hit both Ledley and Wanyama on their hands though ? Ledley I have sympathy with, but I think Wanyama tries to be cute.....correct decision for me.

Never noticed at first but as soon as they drew attention to it then it appears Wanyama does use his hand. We'd be screaming from the rooftops if it was against us but I've seen them given.

CropleyWasGod
15-04-2012, 09:38 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33lkq5k.gif

gif of the Hearts pen. I think it is a penalty for the second block, Wanyama controls the ball with his arm.

Agreed. Watch the reaction of the Hearts players. They didn't claim when it hit Ledley, but they did when Wanyama handled.

SteveHFC
15-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Here we go

Newhaven
15-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Finally the hibs highlights are on. Only took 40 minutes out of the hour to get there.

NOLA
15-04-2012, 10:01 PM
cant wait for the final now, only 5 weeks :thumbsup::flag:

NYHibby
15-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Did anyone else notice that Leigh changed his boots in the middle of the game? What was that about?

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2012, 10:05 PM
beattie was a very lucky boy not to get a double booking after his penalty, leaving the field of play(i noticed the first player running after him stopped in his tracks when he realised he was gonna do the same) and for taking his top off and running right along the length of the end

Spike Mandela
15-04-2012, 10:07 PM
beattie was a very lucky boy not to get a double booking after his penalty, leaving the field of play(i noticed the first player running after him stopped in his tracks when he realised he was gonna do the same) and for taking his top off and running right along the length of the end

Hmmmmmmm, would have been harsh but did Leigh not get booked for that at Inverness?

cabbageandribs1875
15-04-2012, 10:10 PM
Hmmmmmmm, would have been harsh but did Leigh not get booked for that at Inverness?

i'm one of the first to shake my head at sparky doing things that rules of the game say it's a booking, it's way OTT some of the stuff but they ****'s make the rules therefore they should be carried out each and every time...no excuses :) beattie commited two offences

lapsedhibee
15-04-2012, 10:10 PM
They had more of a claim for theirs than Celtics - the Celtic defender made no effort to withdraw his arm whereas the Hearts defender did - still a very, very harsh penalty.

Alan Thompson claiming to have watched four replays of Celtc's 'penalty' and being convinced that it was. :faf: :giruy:

s.a.m
15-04-2012, 10:15 PM
Did anyone else notice that Leigh changed his boots in the middle of the game? What was that about?

In today's Herald, he said that the orange ones were new, and they were a bit too big, so he changed back to his old ones at half-time.

weedgiehibbie
15-04-2012, 10:15 PM

Noticed as the game started that him & Sproule had the same colour of bright orange boots on but did'nt notice Leigh change his boots for the second half. There was a mention in the Sunday mail about the change though and thank christ he did change into his scoring boots though :greengrin

Koom
15-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Alan Thompson claiming to have watched four replays of Celtc's 'penalty' and being convinced that it was. :faf: :giruy:...yes, and on radio scotland, he couldnt comment on Hooper being offside because he hadnt seen it ,what a bitter bunch