PDA

View Full Version : Forget the cup final

greenlex
15-04-2012, 07:33 PM
Forget about the cup final for a few weeks yet. Put it in a box in the back of your minds.
There are important league games we should all be concentrating on until we are officially safe from the drop. I hope the players are also getting this message. I hope it is drummed into them starting on Tuesday at Training. That is all.

Dashing Bob S
15-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Forget about the cup final for a few weeks yet. Put it in a box in the back of your minds.
There are important league games we should all be concentrating on until we are officially safe from the drop. I hope the players are also getting this message. I hope it is drummed into them starting on Tuesday at Training. That is all.

Okay, done.

Who is the next game against, and do you think we should play it at Murrayfield?

Bishop Hibee
15-04-2012, 07:36 PM

Yup. The final will take care of itself. We are at least 1 victory away from safety. Hopefully the battle for final places and the high the players will be on will deliver victory on Sunday v Killie.

Jim44
15-04-2012, 07:41 PM

Totally agree or all the recent hypothetical nonsense here about relegation at the expense of winning the cup could become too close for comfort. Let's ensure SPL survival and then look forward to the cup.