PDA

View Full Version : Yams Dressing room wall material (merged)

Matty_Jack04
15-04-2012, 04:33 PM
It's begun..I knew it wouldn't take long but they have already started there nonsense

Tweeted by hearts news

I think we all know who will be partying in Edinburgh on may 19th and we know who will be in there beds #startengravingthecup

Get it on the dressing room wall along with all the other gems collected over the next 5 weeks

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Arrogrant tossers, going to be brilliant seeing their greeting wee faces on the 19th.

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 04:35 PM
They can carry on with this nonsense till the cows come home as far as I'm concerned.

Will make it all the sweeter when we lift the cup and ram it down their throats for a lifetime.

15-04-2012, 04:36 PM
This was to be expected.

Awch well, like mentioned in another thread, let them believe they have already won it, will just make it all the sweeter when we beat them :greengrin

JennaFletcher
15-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I love this... gonna make it so much sweeter when the victory is ours.

Keep 'em coming Hearts, you never fail to make me laugh :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Arrogrant tossers, going to be brilliant seeing their greeting wee faces on the 19th.

That they may be, but they have all the form going into this, and will probably see it us an amusing hiccup if the Wee Team get a result.

For once (in their world) they have nothing to lose.

What we really need on the dressing room wall is a stupid comment from one of their management team, er.....that would really unite the Hibs players.

The Green Goblin
15-04-2012, 04:38 PM
It's begun..I knew it wouldn't take long but they have already started there nonsense

Tweeted by hearts news

I think we all know who will be partying in Edinburgh on may 19th and we know who will be in there beds #startengravingthecup

Get it on the dressing room wall along with all the other gems collected over the next 5 weeks

Was it written exactly like that in the tweet? "there"? :greengrin

JennaFletcher
15-04-2012, 04:39 PM
They can carry on with this nonsense till the cows come home as far as I'm concerned.

Will make it all the sweeter when we lift the cup and ram it down their throats for a lifetime.

They'll be utterly devastated. Can see them now, bulging out of their maroon tops, white and maroon paint smeared all over their face and hands from the waterfall of tears bursting out of their beedy little eyes. :na na:

On the other side of Hampden, we'll be doing the Hibees bounce, dancing to the Proclaimers in a sea of green.

Brilliant :aok:

The_Todd
15-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Is that the "official" Hertz twitter? Classless.

JennaFletcher
15-04-2012, 04:41 PM
That they may be, but they have all the form going into this, and will probably see it us an amusing hiccup if the Wee Team get a result.

What we really need on the dressing room wall is a stupid comment from one of their management team, er.....that would really unite the Hibs players.

I don't see it like they have nothing to lose, I reckon we have nothing to lose. We're used to 110 years of it, they always assume it's their cup. If we lose, it's no real change, just Hearts will have something more to hold against us.

Well, if they lose, I don't reckon they'll be ready for it. It will hit them like a tonne of bricks. :agree:

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 04:44 PM
I don't see it like they have nothing to lose, I reckon we have nothing to lose. We're used to 110 years of it, they always assume it's their cup. If we lose, it's no real change, just Hearts will have something more to hold against us.

Well, if they lose, I don't reckon they'll be ready for it. It will hit them like a tonne of bricks. :agree:

Knowing the average (no greater compliment than that if you are maroon) Yam on the street, I can tell you their arrogance is such that they can belittle any Hibs success. Believe me, they will act as if nothing has happened, and patronise us as ever.

So they win, they are the big men, they lose they will act the big men.

NOLA
15-04-2012, 04:45 PM
just positive mind games :greengrin if you expect to win, 9 times out of 10 you do

ChooseLife
15-04-2012, 04:47 PM
Europe and winning that cup the first time since 1902 against them? I don't think my mind can get around it, this is the one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aqY-8cMVdg

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 04:54 PM
they lose they will act the big men.

In the main yes they do and begrudgingly they can get away it with because of their record.

However, this game IMO potentially changes everything. They sing more about hating Hibs and our SC record than they do about their own team. Hearts and Hearts alone stand between us ending this hoodoo. They have the power to stop it. Failure to do so and they will never live it down, and we will NEVER let them forget it.

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 04:57 PM
In the main yes they do and begrudgingly they can get away it with because of their record.

However, this game IMO potentially changes everything. They sing more about hating Hibs and our SC record than they do about their own team. Hearts and Hearts alone stand between us ending this hoodoo. They have the power to stop it. Failure to do so and they will never live it down, and we will NEVER let them forget it.

In all honesty, we really need to get over the fact that it is our oldest rivals, and concentrate on the fact that we have a chance to end 110 years of misery by simply beating another provincial club. Our cup record should be all it takes to motivate those players - they will be legends, possibly in front of any other Hibs team, all they have to do is win the diddy Cup.

BSEJVT
15-04-2012, 05:11 PM

Couldnt disagree more

They have everything to lose

They expect to beat us every time

We dont win Scottish cups

If we do lose it will be a 7 day wonder

When we win the pain will never end for them

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 05:30 PM
You can also add that fud Ian Black's comments from the other day effectively stating that the winner of today semi-final would win the cup.

Keep them coming ya classless tramps.

Russ
15-04-2012, 06:33 PM

On the contrary, it will devastate them if we beat them. Before the semis i didn't know a single Hearts fan who wanted a Hibs Hearts final, they were dreading it, if we lose it will be a sore one, but nothing more, we know we're sh...'i,,te , we have absolutely nothing to lose, they have everything to lose I remember the bs about the semi final, it was forgotten about soon enough, it will be the same here. If Hibernian win the cup they will NEVER forget it, if they win it it's just another win for the big team.

Jim44
15-04-2012, 06:40 PM
If our players need to be wound up for such a huge game by the opposition's mind-games we won't stand a chance on the day.

Kato
15-04-2012, 06:49 PM
I bumped into a few jambo acquaintances last night. They couldn't believe I wanted a Hibs Hearts final and said they would be bricking it if it came to pass.

We have nothing to lose - they have all their petty safety blankets potentially being taken away. The boo-hooing will loud a long if we win.

Bring the ugly tramps on.

CRAZYHIBBY
15-04-2012, 08:20 PM
The writings on the wall

Ggtth

JennaFletcher
15-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Please post all messages, texts, tweets, status updates, quotes etc here from anyone associated with HMFC about how confident they are of winning the Scottish Cup on the 19th of May.

Be a great laugh to look at these, and a great keepsake if we do win:thumbsup:

GGTTH :flag:

JennaFletcher
15-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote from Aldo in other thread:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.

proud_and_green
15-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Quote from Aldo in other thread:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.

Quite incredible reasoning power there - there will be only 1 winner - i wonder how many of them it took to work that out.

IQ of one more than a plant...!

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 09:29 PM
'aww it destiny, Pat fenlons army, It just has to happen....... NO it dusnae, Your team is jobby and will get ****ed in the final, Your team has been dominated for a 100 years and your managers a speky Dwarf, POTATO.... FTH 1902' :yawn:

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Quite incredible reasoning power there - there will be only 1 winner - i wonder how many of them it took to work that out.

IQ of one more than a plant...!

You are talking to people who think there have been four world wars. You'd confuse them if you put them in a round room and told them to pee in the corner.

God Petrie
15-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I sometimes genuinely worry about the mental health of some hertz fans.

I had about 4 texts after we won yesterday whining about GOC supposedly being offside. Jambos on Facebook bleating about the lack of quality in our game. "You were both ***** just less ***** than Aberdeen". The mental gymnastics they put themselves through to avoid giving us any credit and to live up to their self proclaimed big team status is bizarre.

Same twats trying to noise me up after they won today. A simple "Well done. You deserved it" was sent in reply instead of whining about their soft penalty.

We'll see them on the 19th. Win, lose or draw - form is temporary class is permanent.

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Hearts could pump us 7-0 in the final and I'd still walk away from the game comforted that I'm not one of them.

As said above I genuinely worry about the mental state of some of their fans, they really do think they're something that they're not.

Eyrie
15-04-2012, 09:50 PM
As said above I genuinely worry about the mental state of some of their fans, they really do think they're something that they're not.
They have delusions of humanity as well as of adequacy?

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Genuinely believe there are a large number of their fans that hate Hibs more than they love their own team, quite sad really.

Paisley Hibby
15-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Please post all messages, texts, tweets, status updates, quotes etc here from anyone associated with HMFC about how confident they are of winning the Scottish Cup on the 19th of May.

Be a great laugh to look at these, and a great keepsake if we do win:thumbsup:

GGTTH :flag:

What do you mean if? :greengrin

Hibercelona
15-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Who cares, lets focus on our own club.

Hearts are an irrelevance.

Bristolhibby
15-04-2012, 10:16 PM
Text from my old boss ripping my superstitiousness.

"5 weeks to wonder whether to buy a programme, put your left or right sock on first, whether to buy a pie at half time, drive or fly, home or away strip, scarf or no scarf *absolute nightmare for you never mind thought of Messrs Scakel and Beattie"!!

I'll be wearing the 3rd shirt BTW. (wore it watching the Inverness game, Motherwell game and the Semi).

(Was wearing an away shirt in 2007, and a home one in 2004).

J

Greendub
15-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Genuinely believe there are a large number of their fans that hate Hibs more than they love their own team, quite sad really.

Yep, there's a family in my street, horrible *******s, a good few years ago after the derby at Easter road, the two laddies attacked another family returning from the game, they underestimated the amount of hibs fans (living 5 mins from the ground) about, and got a kicking. I look forward to may 19th for round 2 no doubt.

Emerald
15-04-2012, 11:19 PM
Yep, there's a family in my street, horrible *******s, a good few years ago after the derby at Easter road, the two laddies attacked another family returning from the game, they underestimated the amount of hibs fans (living 5 mins from the ground) about, and got a kicking. I look forward to may 19th for round 2 no doubt.

This should not have any place in football. I hate hearts with a passion but hey, my dad and most of my family and most of my town are Jambos. However the vast majority are good people who support their local team. Anything other than banter and slagging is totally out off. order. Dont lower yourself to their level, the cretins in your street can get one tho.

easty
15-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Text conversation with a Yam mate today..

Yam - We should do yous in the final like.

Me - Aye of course you should. I mean you dinnae finish 6th in the league without being brilliant. Typical Yam delusion. Standard.

Yam - You said as much yesterday. We'll see how the bookies price it up.

Me - I think you'll find I said I wanted yous in the final!

Yam - And that you expect us to win as we always do

Me - Why would I say I wanted to get yous in the final if I expected yous to win? Think about it...

Never bothered texting me back, probably too busy celebrating winning the Scottish Cup. Deluded eejits.

haggisbaws
15-04-2012, 11:46 PM
I really think our main weapon in the cup final is the total arrogance and over confidence of the opposition.
They think it is as good as won already, i can't wait to see the open top bus in Easter road, GGTTH

:pfgwa :flag:

madabouthibs
15-04-2012, 11:50 PM
They have a right to be arrogant and confident, they've had us in their back pocket for the last few years.
what an opportunity this is for us though, we could pi55 all over 3 hoodoos in one go! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bring it right on!!! :flag::flag::flag:
:pfgwa:pfgwa

CentreLine
16-04-2012, 08:21 AM
From today's Herald

"It is going to be a huge thing for absolutely everyone," said Marius Zaliukas, the Hearts captain. "It is a dream final for Edinburgh and I simply love the thought of it. For me, it is a bigger game than playing against Celtic or Rangers. Of course it is. I am going to start practicing the idea of going up the Hampden steps and lifting the cup in my head."

Hibernian Verse
16-04-2012, 08:29 AM
From today's Herald

"It is going to be a huge thing for absolutely everyone," said Marius Zaliukas, the Hearts captain. "It is a dream final for Edinburgh and I simply love the thought of it. For me, it is a bigger game than playing against Celtic or Rangers. Of course it is. I am going to start practicing the idea of going up the Hampden steps and lifting the cup in my head."

Do you think McPake won't be doing the same? This is the biggest game Zaliukas may ever play in, I know what I'd be doing day and night in the run up.

CentreLine
16-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Do you think McPake won't be doing the same? This is the biggest game Zaliukas may ever play in, I know what I'd be doing day and night in the run up.

No I don't think McPake will be doing the same, or if he is, I don't think we will see it in the press. There can be little doubt that hahahahearts start as favourites given they carry so many players they cannot afford. But I am delighted to see hahahahearts suggesting the Scottsih Cup is in the bag. If they turn up with that attitiude then it is less likely they will win it. Or in other words, it helps our cause greatly.

Hibernian Verse
16-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I see it a different way, Centerline. If you go into a cup final believing it's yours and you're going to win it, you have more chance of following through with that. Why would they not think it's theirs for the taking? Have you seen our season up to now?

Hibs7
16-04-2012, 09:24 AM
For O'Connor, Griffiths, Stevenson and any other Hibs players this is the biggest chance ever to make Hibernian and Scottish Football History, that is not the case with the jumbos the reward for them is no where near as significant and that can make a big difference, how many times have you heard it is the team that wants it more that wins.
C'mon Hibs do it for History. :flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:

Baader
16-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Complacency is a very dangerous thing. Celtic showed this yesterday. Would prefer our players focus on the fact this is going to be one hell of a battle in which they need to give every last drop they have to the very end whilst retaining a belief they can do this. Would prefer that approach to rehearsing victory speeches or picking a nice pre-match suit for the occasion...

johnrebus
16-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Hearts are favourites and rightly so.

They are well above us in the league, have not lost to us in three years and have generally dominated the fixture in the last thirty years.

How anyone can really think that we will win this is dreaming. Nothing wrong with that, but we really are underdogs.

If they think the cup is already won, then thats great by me. Hopefully they will continue to believe that right up until the 19th May and turn up in a lazy and complacent manner. I think that Pat Fenlon showed on Saturday that he knows a thing or two about tactics - I hope so, because Sergio certainly does - and that he is already plotting Hearts downfall.

Have not seen any odds yet, but I would see Hearts at 4 - 7 and us at 3-1.

:cb

.SeventyFive
16-04-2012, 09:45 AM
Well I agree with many above - no pressure on us. We have NOTHING to lose and they have it all to lose.

I for one can't wait to start a "...6 years in a roooow!!" chant

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 09:45 AM
We need to show even more arrogance than them (if thats even possible).

The cup is already in our cabinet. :agree:

CentreLine
16-04-2012, 09:47 AM
I see it a different way, Centerline. If you go into a cup final believing it's yours and you're going to win it, you have more chance of following through with that. Why would they not think it's theirs for the taking? Have you seen our season up to now?

All too painfully, yes. But I think you are missing the point. I believe Celtic turned up for their last two games at Hampden over confident whereas Kili and hahahahearts turned up believeing they were capable of winning. I m sincerely hoping that hahahahearts do the same as Celtic on cup final day. I am not suggesting for one moment that we should not turn up believing we can win the trophy, there would be no point in going otherwise. The thread is aimed at suggesting comments and press snippets that might just help give that little bit of added motivation to our players. You dont have to join in the game if you don't want to.

Hibs7
16-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Clinical finishing by Ki yesterday would have change that whole game, so a bit of luck, determination and finishing like Saturday will do the job.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 10:25 AM
From today's Herald

I hope every one of our players is visualizing the same in their minds.

John_the_angus_hibby
16-04-2012, 10:35 AM

This. The lad stated what I would rather hear. That they also see this as a huge game, bigger than the OF. The last bit can be seen as positive thinking. See yersel a winner etc. It's just that being quoted on it kooks a bit big headed. A winner walks on the park a winner. I hope our lads also can easily see themselves lifting the cup and that they give themselves 10mins just thinking about what it looks feels and sounds like.

Edit: However, let's use the quote and similar to fire us up! There will be a shed load of the more deluded statements yet to be made I'm sure.

Sent from another universe!

CentreLine
16-04-2012, 10:36 AM
I hope every one of our players is visualizing the same in their minds.

Not me, I am hoping every one of our players is visualising working harder than they ever have for 90 minutes to win their one to one battles all over the pitch. And the result of that can be the reward of climbing those stairs to lift the cup.

On the other hand, I hope every supporter is imagining McPake leading our team to lift the trophy. Actually, I think it was at the AGM that RP told the much maligned Mike O'Reilly that he (Rod Petrie) has had a recurring dream of Garry O'Connor scoring the winning goal in the Scottish Cup final. He did not say who against and of course that was before our cup run started.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 10:37 AM
This. The lad stated what I would rather hear. That they also see this as a huge game, bigger than the OF. The last bit can be seen as positive thinking. See yersel a winner etc. It's just that being quoted on it kooks a bit big headed. A winner walks on the park a winner. I hope our lads also can easily see themselves lifting the cup and that they give themselves 10mins just thinking about what it looks feels and sounds like.

Sent from another universe!

:agree:

Visualize it like "reality", then make it "reality".

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Not me, I am hoping every one of our players is visualising working harder than they ever have for 90 minutes to win their one to one battles all over the pitch. And the result of that can be the reward of climbing those stairs to lift the cup.

On the other hand, I hope every supporter is imagining McPake leading our team to lift the trophy. Actually, I think it was at the AGM that RP told the much maligned Mike O'Reilly that he (Rod Petrie) has had a recurring dream of Garry O'Connor scoring the winning goal in the Scottish Cup final. He did not say who against and of course that was before our cup run started.

Our players have to go out on that pitch believing they're going to win it. They have to eliminate any doubts from their mind.

If they think anything other than "winning", then we've already lost the battle before the ball is even kicked.

Bristolhibby
16-04-2012, 11:49 AM
This whole thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109987-the-massivety-of-this-game-is-undeniable/

Bunch of tozzers!!

J

soupy
16-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Bunch of mutants,,,, hate the

Hillsidehibby
16-04-2012, 12:05 PM
This whole thread.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109987-the-massivety-of-this-game-is-undeniable/

Bunch of tozzers!!

J

Do not worry about Kickback. Its amazing what anonimity and a keyboard can do to people.

Ask any jambo to his face and they are bricking it!

Moulin Yarns
16-04-2012, 12:06 PM
The sponsors have made Hearts their 1/2 favourites to lift the William Hill Scottish Cup on 19th May

Good stuff, underdogs again :aok:

SlickShoes
16-04-2012, 12:09 PM
I sometimes genuinely worry about the mental health of some hertz fans.

I had about 4 texts after we won yesterday whining about GOC supposedly being offside. Jambos on Facebook bleating about the lack of quality in our game. "You were both ***** just less ***** than Aberdeen". The mental gymnastics they put themselves through to avoid giving us any credit and to live up to their self proclaimed big team status is bizarre.

Same twats trying to noise me up after they won today. A simple "Well done. You deserved it" was sent in reply instead of whining about their soft penalty.

We'll see them on the 19th. Win, lose or draw - form is temporary class is permanent.

I get texts and facebook messages from people I was friends with before moving to Glasgow, they will text me to tell me how **** hibs are or how great hearts are but never to say hello or ask how I am doing, sums it up for me. Yesterday they all pop up on facebook again having not posted anything else for up to a year, I am sure my phone will be swamped with texts should they win the cup, if we win it, well I will be too busy enjoying it to care about texting or getting in contact with any jambos.

Ringothedog
16-04-2012, 12:13 PM
here is just a sample of their arrogance:

"There is really nothing else to add this excellent post, other than.....Heart of Midlothian 2012 Scottish Cup Winners"

"Hibs aren't good enough to beat us in any game never mind this Cup Final"

"Make no mistake, we will humiliate them.They might never recover as a club from this."

SlickShoes
16-04-2012, 12:20 PM
here is just a sample of their arrogance:

"There is really nothing else to add this excellent post, other than.....Heart of Midlothian 2012 Scottish Cup Winners"

"Hibs aren't good enough to beat us in any game never mind this Cup Final"

"Make no mistake, we will humiliate them.They might never recover as a club from this."

I don't even understand the bit in bold, if we lose it will be pretty terrible but do they really think losing to them would make fans stop going to see hibs ever again? It would just make me more determined to support the club, I am sure they will spout enough hate and vitriol should they win that I will be 100% comfy in my support of hibs from now until the day i die.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 01:31 PM
We need to be as arrogant as them.

No use complaining about how arrogant these muppets are. Its their arrogance that sees them beating us time and time again.

Lets get arrogant about this ourselves.

We need to approach this game with "at least" the same level of confidence/arrogance as them.

Ryan91
16-04-2012, 03:38 PM
We need to be as arrogant as them.

No use complaining about how arrogant these muppets are. Its their arrogance that sees them beating us time and time again.

Lets get arrogant about this ourselves.

We need to approach this game with "at least" the same level of confidence/arrogance as them.

Confidence is one thing, arrogance is another, quotes we have seen from Hearts fans and players alike are not ones of confidence, but ones of arrogance.

Arrogance when it comes to finals can often be your undoing.

The 2007 League Cup Final was one that was approached with caution, we were confident that if we played to our very best then we could win. We were not confident that we could simply win it, there was no arrogance as to what the outcome would be.

The 2004 League Cup Final was one where we felt that we would be winners, we were confident and a little arrogant too I feel, we had beaten the Huns in the semi and we felt that Livi by comparison would be a far easier task.

The players must be confident but not arrogant, they must believe that if they play as a team and play their best then they can finally end this hoodoo.

Let's face it, this arrogance of Heart's fans is a cover for the fact that they know they will have nothing to taunt us with if we beat them, us beating them in a final is their doomsday scenario.

GGTTH

Hibs07p
16-04-2012, 04:42 PM
DEEP in the bowels of Hampden Park after the final whistle, brief chants of “bring on the Hibees” emanated from the Hearts dressing-room.

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/sport/craig-beattie-dials-up-dream-date-for-hearts-1-2237147

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Confidence is one thing, arrogance is another, quotes we have seen from Hearts fans and players alike are not ones of confidence, but ones of arrogance.

Arrogance when it comes to finals can often be your undoing.

The 2007 League Cup Final was one that was approached with caution, we were confident that if we played to our very best then we could win. We were not confident that we could simply win it, there was no arrogance as to what the outcome would be.

The 2004 League Cup Final was one where we felt that we would be winners, we were confident and a little arrogant too I feel, we had beaten the Huns in the semi and we felt that Livi by comparison would be a far easier task.

The players must be confident but not arrogant, they must believe that if they play as a team and play their best then they can finally end this hoodoo.

Let's face it, this arrogance of Heart's fans is a cover for the fact that they know they will have nothing to taunt us with if we beat them, us beating them in a final is their doomsday scenario.

GGTTH

Their own arrogance hasn't done them any harm against us though. They're already thinking ahead as if its already done and dusted, so their players will go out with 100% confidence.

They have an "already won" attitude, where as we seem to have a "hope for the best" attitude.

Hope won't win us this game, only winning will. :wink:

WarringtonHibee
16-04-2012, 07:23 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/26291235/view/1/producttypecolor/249/type/png/width/280/height/280

:blah:

This'll just make it sweeter when we win.
:giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

SteveHFC
16-04-2012, 07:24 PM
http://image.spreadshirt.net/image-server/image/composition/26291235/view/1/producttypecolor/249/type/png/width/280/height/280

:blah:

This'll just make it sweeter when we win.
:giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

Oh Dear :faf:

Barney McGrew
16-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Take every opportunity to remind them - for all their posturing, they're starting to realise that maybe, just maybe, we might do it and it will be on their watch that it might happen.

Right roond ye yambos. The pressure is ALL on you.

Hibercelona
16-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Take every opportunity to remind them - for all their posturing, they're starting to realise that maybe, just maybe, we might do it and it will be on their watch that it might happen.

Right roond ye yambos. The pressure is ALL on you.

It should say: "Panic, because Hibs WILL beat you".

:pfgwa

weonlywon6-2
16-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Pat Fenlon has taken Irish teams to cup finals before and i feel his experience with this will be crucial on the day.He knows how players will be feeling etc

This is why i believe we will win the cup

GGTTH :pfgwa

Northernhibee
16-04-2012, 10:58 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2236428.1334534780!image/2360856953.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2360856953.jpg First impressions can be wrong, but I'm prepared to bet I'd hate that one with the (very, very stretched) HMFC on her undercrackers. The "Miss Yam 2012" competitions fairly disappointing this year....

Sean1875
16-04-2012, 11:08 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2236428.1334534780%21image/2360856953.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2360856953.jpg First impressions can be wrong, but I'm prepared to bet I'd hate that one with the (very, very stretched) HMFC on her undercrackers. The "Miss Yam 2012" competitions fairly disappointing this year....

what a repulsive troll.

Judas Iscariot
16-04-2012, 11:10 PM
http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2236428.1334534780!image/2360856953.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_595/2360856953.jpg First impressions can be wrong, but I'm prepared to bet I'd hate that one with the (very, very stretched) HMFC on her undercrackers. The "Miss Yam 2012" competitions fairly disappointing this year....

Thats one ****in ugly guy :cool2:

Sean1875
16-04-2012, 11:11 PM
which one? :greengrin

Northernhibee
16-04-2012, 11:12 PM

Caption competition?

I'll go for "Brilliant! And she's my cousin an' aw!"

Judas Iscariot
16-04-2012, 11:16 PM
which one? :greengrin

All of them but more so the bloke with the "Hmfc" s****s on :aok:

Caption competition?

I'll go for "Brilliant! And she's my cousin an' aw!"

There's a "she" amongst that lot?!??

:confused:

cam75
16-04-2012, 11:23 PM
His words close enough ''Its our cup they will have to wait a few more years for it'' i hope These words are put into the players and he is reminded of them when we lift the cup.

SteveHFC
16-04-2012, 11:26 PM
His words close enough ''Its our cup they will have to wait a few more years for it'' i hope These words are put into the players and he is reminded of them when we lift the cup.

I cannot wait to see his crying face on the day if/when we beat them :thumbsup:

Hibercelona
17-04-2012, 01:00 AM
I hope our squad have it quietly drilled into their heads that its "our cup".

Lets make that cup ours. It belongs in Leith, it just needs a bit of guidance. :wink:

Hibs7
17-04-2012, 06:01 AM

An erse of a team on a big ugly erse, an apt description of them.

degenerated
17-04-2012, 06:36 AM

Last time I seen an erse that size it had a trunk on the other end of it.

17-04-2012, 06:58 AM
Horrible jambo rat that he is. I hope this interview is played on loop to our players in the dressing room.

Baader
17-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Just keep thinking we're gonna lie down and let you lot steamroll us Skatcel...

You may get a bit of a surprise...

Niffy
17-04-2012, 07:20 AM
Ach he's just being positive about his own team. Nothing out the ordinary there.

allezsauzee
17-04-2012, 07:39 AM
As far as I'm concerned this is perfect for us. Normally we are the team under pressure because it's been so long since we've won this particular trophy. However that lot are more obsessed about the run than us and they are ones under pressure not to be the team that eventually loses to us. We have nothing to lose but a terrible recent derby record and an even worse Scottish cup record.

Jim44
17-04-2012, 09:11 AM
Among all the bravado and jingoism of Kickback I found this interesting wee snippet of Jambo realism - " hearts have had alot of luck to even be in the final.. First round auchnlic talbot we scored because the defender knocked out thier goalie.. Second round last min pen to keep in the cup at st johnstion..Third round we needed a replay for st mirren and saved a pen... Semi a last min pen to win against celtic" OK he reverts to form and goes on to talk about how 'cr@p' we are and how they're too good for us but the worrying self-doubt is lurking in the back of their minds.