PDA

View Full Version : 36,000 at the Celtic v Hearts semi (merged)

iwasthere1972
15-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Makes our 28,000 attendance yesterday look quite good.

That's all folks.

Oh how many were Yams.

givescotlandfreedom
19-04-2012, 08:10 PM
You'd think after their mythical sellout in the last semi the BIG team and their masses of fans would be able to fill Hampden no bother. Yet according to the Sun (I know!) they took 12000 to Hampden and the tiny, piddley wee team took 14000. They can have their excuses about it being on a Sunday but their game was later and not live on terrestrial TV. I really hope we can stick these arrogant tossers down their rat holes where they belong :cb

Billy Whizz
19-04-2012, 08:12 PM
You'd think after their mythical sellout in the last semi the BIG team and their masses of fans would be able to fill Hampden no bother. Yet according to the Sun (I know!) they took 12000 to Hampden and the tiny, piddley wee team took 14000. They can have their excuses about it being on a Sunday but their game was later and not live on terrestrial TV. I really hope we can stick these arrogant tossers down their rat holes where they belong :cb

Let's just play this down. Take everything nice and easy, no pressure on Hibs

Hibernia Na Eir
19-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Let's just play this down. Take everything nice and easy, no pressure on Hibs

totally agree.

killie huge game on Sunday.

maturehibby
19-04-2012, 08:25 PM

have you not missed out a zero on the support - mind a lot of the supporters would not get in as they were wearing Rangers gear etc and covered in Union Jacks red hand of ulster and a few got banjoed at Motherwell Bowling club for misbehaving before the game ,

Sean1875
19-04-2012, 08:46 PM
I feel sickened to be sticking up for the yams but was this not because their allocation was hugely cut down by the amount of tickets given to Celtic fans? I know purely from watching on the telly that Celtic seemed to have an extraordinary amount of seats.

Saorsa
19-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I feel sickened to be sticking up for the yams but was this not because their allocation was hugely cut down by the amount of tickets given to Celtic fans? I know purely from watching on the telly that Celtic seemed to have an extraordinary amount of seats.well dinnae dae it then.

Sean1875
19-04-2012, 09:03 PM
well dinnae dae it then.

your right. big team nae fans, 30,000,000, THIS IS OUR YEAR. :flag::pfgwa:hibees:thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
19-04-2012, 09:04 PM
All you need to know is Hibernian took more fans to Hampden than Hearts.

Thats the be all and end all.

Saorsa
19-04-2012, 09:05 PM
your right. big team nae fans, 30,000,000, THIS IS OUR YEAR. :flag::pfgwa:hibees:thumbsup:http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/hands.gif

Titch
19-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm sure hahahahahahahearts handed some tickets back as they couldn't sell them

BarneyK
19-04-2012, 09:14 PM
I feel sickened to be sticking up for the yams but was this not because their allocation was hugely cut down by the amount of tickets given to Celtic fans? I know purely from watching on the telly that Celtic seemed to have an extraordinary amount of seats.

Hampden's Capacity is 52,000 - the attendance was 36,000. Nae excuses :greengrin

maturehibby
19-04-2012, 09:14 PM
there was under 39 k at game and they had the same allocation as the aberdeen fans had and there was an unopened part of the ground behind the goals if they had brought through there massive fan base