PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Cup Final in... (enter as applicable)

Andy74
15-04-2012, 02:59 PM
I'll go first. Cup Final day in Key West, Florida What are my options?

SteveHFC
15-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Could you not cancel your holiday? :greengrin

jonty
15-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Fly home. Serves you right. :greengrin
Call yourself a supporter....... :greengrin

Emerald

Sitting outside at the pool at my (rented) villa near orlando with a fridge full of booze and the match on the laptop. :flag:

Sas_The_Hibby

For a moment, I thought you were starting the May 19th Match Day Thread already! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-04-2012, 03:04 PM
I'd have to cancel, i just couldn't not be at Hampden on the 19th of May.

marinello59
15-04-2012, 03:06 PM

You don't have any. Cancel the holiday and go to Hampden. (I am not joking.)

HibbyAndy
15-04-2012, 03:07 PM

You are never going to live it down if we beat Hearts in the SC Final. Never.

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Andy,

Not a great help but I watched our Scottish Cup semi-final against Livingston in 2001 somewhere on International Drive, Orlando. I'm sorry for the life of me I can't remember the name and appreciate it ain't near Key West however there are places out there to watch the games if you do your homework prior to leaving.

Feel for you having to miss this game of all games.

R'Albin
15-04-2012, 03:11 PM
My Dad has booked himself and his girlfriend a holiday to Alaska, this is the first year he's not avoided the final date. He's in a bit of a dilemma now :greengrin

MSK
15-04-2012, 03:15 PM
My Dad has booked himself and his girlfriend a holiday to Alaska, this is the first year he's not avoided the final date. He's in a bit of a dilemma now :greengrinNo dilema ...ditch the bitch !!! :greengrin

lyonhibs
15-04-2012, 03:17 PM
My Dad has booked himself and his girlfriend a holiday to Alaska, this is the first year he's not avoided the final date. He's in a bit of a dilemma now :greengrin

What dilemma?? :confused:

jonty
15-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Let her go herself. He'll then get the cold shoulder treatment, regardless :cb

marinello59
15-04-2012, 03:22 PM

Hope she enjoys Alaska. Tell your Dad I'll see him at the final. :thumbsup:

R'Albin
15-04-2012, 03:22 PM
No dilema ...ditch the bitch !!! :greengrin

What dilemma?? :confused:

Let her go herself. He'll then get the cold shoulder treatment, regardless :cb

:hilarious

For what it's worth, I agree :greengrin

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Id swim back to Glasgow :aok:

R'Albin
15-04-2012, 03:24 PM
Hope she enjoys Alaska. Tell your Dad I'll see him at the final. :thumbsup:

:hilarious

He's been silent ever since the end of the game today, wonder if he is breaking the news :hmmm: :greengrin

reservoir hibee
15-04-2012, 03:39 PM
the auckland hibs supporters branch will hopefully secure the fiddler pub again if we can.

depends if its on the proper telly here or if we have to do a wee cheeky stream thing again

also depending on my visa application i might be back anyway

Twa Cairpets
15-04-2012, 03:44 PM

Ten years of posting on Hibs. net 12,600 or so posts, and you're even thinking of not postponing the holiday?

If we lose, being away is a good idea. If we win, you will regret it for the remainder of your life. There's not many things that genuinely likely to be once in a lifetime opportunities, but this is likely to be one. I dont know you, but trust me, think about it.

Andy74
15-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Ten years of posting on Hibs. net 12,600 or so posts, and you're even thinking of not postponing the holiday?

If we lose, being away is a good idea. If we win, you will regret it for the remainder of your life. There's not many things that genuinely likely to be once in a lifetime opportunities, but this is likely to be one. I dont know you, but trust me, think about it.
It's crossed my mind but no, I just have to suck this one up. 5 year old girl who has been looking forward to Disney for months. Also booked everything independently, some non cancel. With my work and the last year before we need to go during school holidays it's my only window to take 3 weeks.

Missing the win will be awful but knowing the cup is in the cupboard is going to be decent consolation.

I suspect the laptop will be the main option.

andy1875
15-04-2012, 04:00 PM
I posted on this a month or so ago. I'm in a group of 20 booked going to Tenerife for a good friends stag doo. Half of that 20 are all Hibbys and we were all there yesterday. The lad gettin married is a Hibby, catch being the best man is a Celtic fan, hence the daft booking date!

Dilemma time, btw it's all paid for so stand to lose £230 if pull out.

What to do.......bloody Celtic fans!!

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-04-2012, 04:19 PM
the auckland hibs supporters branch will hopefully secure the FIDDLER PUB again if we can.

depends if its on the proper telly here or if we have to do a wee cheeky stream thing again

Will that pub not be full of Jambos with Thomson strips on?

FLHIBS
15-04-2012, 04:39 PM

Come with me, last night booked BA 0206 from Miami on the 17th, up to Edinburgh on BA 1434 on 18th and we are all set !.....just praying the old man with his ST can get two tickets.

Jay
27-04-2012, 09:41 AM
So is anybody going to be in tenerife and knows where they will be watching the game? I have a friend who will be there.

Albanian Hibs
27-04-2012, 10:12 AM

He will never find a bar to watch the game so his only option will be on a computer and the -9 hour time difference is a bit of a pain. I'd have flown back from Alaska no matter what the cost to watch Hibs in a final. Upside is that he is going to one of the most beautiful places in the world. Downside is...well..missing what will hopefully be called the greatest game in history. No dilemma what so ever :greengrin

FastEddieFelson
27-04-2012, 10:31 AM
It's crossed my mind but no, I just have to suck this one up. 5 year old girl who has been looking forward to Disney for months. Also booked everything independently, some non cancel. With my work and the last year before we need to go during school holidays it's my only window to take 3 weeks.

Missing the win will be awful but knowing the cup is in the cupboard is going to be decent consolation.

I suspect the laptop will be the main option.

a google search for "key west florida irish bar" returns a few possibilities, only problem is key west is five hours behind, meaning you'd need the boozer to be open at 10am. not sure how likely that is.

might be worth emailing this place: http://shannakeyirishpub.com/

ozzie
27-04-2012, 12:10 PM
does anybody know of any pubs in san diego thats likely to be showing the cup final? my cousin is over there for the final and doesnt want to miss the game. flying back isnt an option.

FastEddieFelson
27-04-2012, 12:46 PM
does anybody know of any pubs in san diego thats likely to be showing the cup final? my cousin is over there for the final and doesnt want to miss the game. flying back isnt an option.

http://www.shakespearepub.com/

FastEddieFelson
27-04-2012, 12:48 PM

http://www.710bc.com/

R'Albin
27-04-2012, 01:24 PM
He will never find a bar to watch the game so his only option will be on a computer and the -9 hour time difference is a bit of a pain. I'd have flown back from Alaska no matter what the cost to watch Hibs in a final. Upside is that he is going to one of the most beautiful places in the world. Downside is...well..missing what will hopefully be called the greatest game in history. No dilemma what so ever :greengrin

He's definately going there.. poor show! Managed to find a sports bar that will show it somehow!?

jazzy7070
06-05-2012, 10:01 AM
Can any of the Dutch hibbies tell me if there's any bars in or around Rotterdam where I can watch the match,I'll be working at the keppel yard.thanks

pacorosssco
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Can any of the Dutch hibbies tell me if there's any bars in or around Rotterdam where I can watch the match,I'll be working at the keppel yard.thanks

Dont know Rotterdam that well but there is an Irish Bar near Rotterdam centraal Osheas which should show.

keep an eye here

http://www.osheasrotterdam.nl/sports

Cant see it being a problem unless CL play off at same time.

jazzy7070
06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
cheers ma man ill keep an eye on that,anyone else know any others?i could do with a few just in case some arent showing it.cheers:flag:

andyf5
08-05-2012, 11:55 AM
I am stuck in Fougeres Brittany France ( long story) with no transport on cup final day. Found two "Irish " bars on the internet that I can phone tonight. Does anyone know if sky sports 4 or bbc scotland is likely to be on in such bars? May travel by bus to Rennes , the nearest big town which has more bars. Searched this site http://liveonsat.com/1LJ_soccer_b_uk_cup.php to see if the game is showing on any international channels but it appears not.

Second thought is that I try to watch it over the internet but I understand bbc scotland are not allowed to broadcast internationally. I could (legally) buy a slingbox to pipe to my smartphone from my house but wouldn't trust the quality.

Is there is a french sports channel likely to show game?

HibsMax
09-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Hibs tv has the game unless you're in north America.

HoboHarry
09-05-2012, 03:47 AM
What about if you are indeed in North America? Like me..... :( Any clever ideas?

HibeesLA
09-05-2012, 05:17 AM
What about if you are indeed in North America? Like me..... :( Any clever ideas?

Not legal ones.

Took a look at Fox Soccer channel and Fox Soccer channel plus, but didn't see it listed on their line-ups just yet. I have no idea whothe group that owns the US rights is selling them to at this point, but it may be a closed circuit type of deal that the pubs could get through Setanta. This is usually the way that the Celtic clubs in the US get their coverage, but I doubt any of those will open up on Saturday morning for a single wandering Hibs fan.

Peevemor
09-05-2012, 05:46 AM
I am stuck in Fougeres Brittany France ( long story) with no transport on cup final day. Found two "Irish " bars on the internet that I can phone tonight. Does anyone know if sky sports 4 or bbc scotland is likely to be on in such bars? May travel by bus to Rennes , the nearest big town which has more bars. Searched this site http://liveonsat.com/1LJ_soccer_b_uk_cup.php to see if the game is showing on any international channels but it appears not.

Second thought is that I try to watch it over the internet but I understand bbc scotland are not allowed to broadcast internationally. I could (legally) buy a slingbox to pipe to my smartphone from my house but wouldn't trust the quality.

You're only about 100km from me.

Try joining this site/forum http://brittany.angloinfo.com/forum/. It's for British expats in Brittany - it's not at all my cup of tea but someone should be able to point you in the direction of bars that show Scottish matches.

Ryan69
09-05-2012, 05:44 PM
cheers ma man ill keep an eye on that,anyone else know any others?i could do with a few just in case some arent showing it.cheers:flag:

Check out Paddy Murphys....Might go along myself as Im in Rotterdam too.

Juice-Terry
09-05-2012, 06:54 PM
A mate who's in the UAE has asked me to ask if there are any Hibbies there who are planning to get together to watch the cupfinal? Anyone...?
Cheers.

'Mon the Cabbage!

hibbybrian
09-05-2012, 07:01 PM
A mate who's in the UAE has asked me to ask if there are any Hibbies there who are planning to get together to watch the cupfinal? Anyone...?
Cheers.

'Mon the Cabbage!

Mainly sheep supporters in Abu Dhabi - there used to be a few Hibbies there and Dubai but not sure about now.

If he's in Abu Dhabi, Heroes bar in the Crown Plaza Hotel or NRG Spots bar at the Meridian would be his best bet to watch the match. An ex-workmate of mine who is a Hammers supporter with a soft spot for the Hibs will be in one of the two :greengrin

jgl07
09-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Mainly sheep supporters in Abu Dhabi - there used to be a few Hibbies there and Dubai but not sure about now.

If he's in Abu Dhabi, Heroes bar in the Crown Plaza Hotel or NRG Spots bar at the Meridian would be his best bet to watch the match. An ex-workmate of mine who is a Hammers supporter with a soft spot for the Hibs will be in one of the two :greengrin

Would he not be watching West Ham play Blackpool in the Championship play-off final that day?

hibbybrian
09-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Would he not be watching West Ham play Blackpool in the Championship play-off final that day?

I only said that he'd definately be in one of the two bars :wink:

DoogNZ
09-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Can anyone confirm a venue that's showing the cup final in Auckland, NZ. Will the Fiddler be showing it?

the auckland hibs supporters branch will hopefully secure the fiddler pub again if we can.

blackpoolhibs
09-05-2012, 09:59 PM
Wembley?

surreyhibbie
09-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Wembley?

Can I have your ticket for th cup final then? :greengrin

Scouse Hibee
09-05-2012, 10:21 PM
Wembley?

Regular occurence for Blackpool get yersel to Hampden.

andyf5
10-05-2012, 06:18 AM
You're only about 100km from me.

Try joining this site/forum http://brittany.angloinfo.com/forum/. It's for British expats in Brittany - it's not at all my cup of tea but someone should be able to point you in the direction of bars that show Scottish matches.

Yeah thanks tried that already and found someone in Plemet who has Scottish TV but its too far away. The tourist office in Fougeres drew a blank. Hibs TV do not say that they are showing the match. Still looking...

FastEddieFelson
11-05-2012, 01:28 PM
will this be showing the cup final?

The Green Goblin
11-05-2012, 02:08 PM
They are, but not in North America

FastEddieFelson
11-05-2012, 02:14 PM
ok great, cheers. i'm going to be in chengdu, china next weekend, and i'm desperately trying to find a place to watch the cup final. i had a pub sussed out, but the channel they have (goal tv) appears to have the championship playoffs scheduled in. i'll have access to a laptop over there, so hibs TV looks like it could be my only option. will i just be able to sign up on the day and get access?

HibsMax
11-05-2012, 04:51 PM
ok great, cheers. i'm going to be in chengdu, china next weekend, and i'm desperately trying to find a place to watch the cup final. i had a pub sussed out, but the channel they have (goal tv) appears to have the championship playoffs scheduled in. i'll have access to a laptop over there, so hibs TV looks like it could be my only option. will i just be able to sign up on the day and get access?

I'm not sure. I wrote to Andrew about updating the Hibs TV page but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. I would get in touch with them to make sure of what you need to so you can be prepared.

andyf5
12-05-2012, 08:02 AM
I'm not sure. I wrote to Andrew about updating the Hibs TV page but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. I would get in touch with them to make sure of what you need to so you can be prepared.

Anyone know what is the service like? In the past I have seen comments about picture lag and poor service. Ideally I'd want to hook it up to a TV screen through hdmi if the picture was good enough.

thefamousfive
12-05-2012, 08:38 AM
liveonlinefooty.com is a cheap subscription and will broadcast any televised UK game in HD. :big grin:Works well.

PeeJay
12-05-2012, 08:39 AM
Anyone know what is the service like? In the past I have seen comments about picture lag and poor service. Ideally I'd want to hook it up to a TV screen through hdmi if the picture was good enough.

The picture is a great improvement on the previous service - I've had some slight buffering, but generally it's worked very well for me - when they've shown a game live that is - the angles are all deliverd by the tv company doing the brodcast on that particular day as well, so replays of scenes etc. are available.

Unfortunately, we used to have HIBS fans doing the commentary but now the tv pics go out with the tv company's comentators - I prefered the HIBS fan commentary passion ... that's still available as a radio link, but the latency if you run them together drives you nuts!

IMO the service aspect is not as good as it used to be - when everything is up and running - OK, although to be fair the HIBS TV team do try and sort out any glitches asap - Perform (the SP) always appears too pflegmatic for my liking. It's not always easy negotiating the Hibs TV site either - bit hit and miss at times...

dunfyhibby
12-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I have some mates who'll be over in Boston on the 19th and was wondering if there are any hibby's over there that know a place where the game will be screened? Cheers!

andyf5
12-05-2012, 04:59 PM
The picture is a great improvement on the previous service - I've had some slight buffering, but generally it's worked very well for me - when they've shown a game live that is - the angles are all deliverd by the tv company doing the brodcast on that particular day as well, so replays of scenes etc. are available.

Unfortunately, we used to have HIBS fans doing the commentary but now the tv pics go out with the tv company's comentators - I prefered the HIBS fan commentary passion ... that's still available as a radio link, but the latency if you run them together drives you nuts!

IMO the service aspect is not as good as it used to be - when everything is up and running - OK, although to be fair the HIBS TV team do try and sort out any glitches asap - Perform (the SP) always appears too pflegmatic for my liking. It's not always easy negotiating the Hibs TV site either - bit hit and miss at times...

I've found a bar that has a computer and will let me login to hibs tv so that seems the best option

jazzy7070
12-05-2012, 05:40 PM
Check out Paddy Murphys....Might go along myself as Im in Rotterdam too.

Where in rotterdam is it?your mission if you choose to accept it is find out if it's on in there😄and let me know.cheers

sleeping giant
12-05-2012, 05:49 PM
I'm going to be miles away from home on the day of the final !! 35.4 miles to be exact according to AArouteplanner:greengrin

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=18260005225043%7CEH52,%20Broxbu rn%7CSTREET%7C308155%7C672256%7CtoNode=18260005043 143%7CHampden%20Park%20Stadium,%20Glasgow%20City%7 CSTREET%7C259003%7C661577

andyf5
12-05-2012, 06:14 PM
list of pubs in France showing game can be found here.

http://www.allomatch.com/watch-live-game-pub/france/football/scottish-cup-final-fc-hearts-of-midlothian-edinburgh-19-05-2012.html

jon paul jones
13-05-2012, 07:25 PM
Mount Florida baby

blaikie
13-05-2012, 08:00 PM
Southside of Glasgow ... On television but :(

DH1875
13-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Southside of Glasgow ... On television but :(

If your gonna be in Glasgow, get yourself up to Hampden mate. You never know your luck and worse case scenario you can watch it in the boozer next to the Hibs end :thumbsup:.

HibbySpurs
13-05-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm going to be miles away from home on the day of the final !! 35.4 miles to be exact according to AArouteplanner:greengrin

http://www.theaa.com/route-planner/index.jsp#fromNode=18260005225043|EH52, Broxburn|STREET|308155|672256|toNode=1826000504314 3|Hampden Park Stadium, Glasgow City|STREET|259003|661577

Hahaha, me as well mate, well give or take how far apart in EH52 we reside :wink:

:pfgwa

reservoir hibee
14-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Will that pub not be full of Jambos with Thomson strips on?

i believe one jamboid may attend

reservoir hibee
14-05-2012, 06:34 AM
has it been confirmed that you can get it on hibs tv?

the stream we used the last time in auckland was poor to say the least and i dont want to risk penalties and buffereing!!!!

dave

HH81
14-05-2012, 07:00 AM
list of pubs in France showing game can be found here.

http://www.allomatch.com/watch-live-game-pub/france/football/scottish-cup-final-fc-hearts-of-midlothian-edinburgh-19-05-2012.html

I once watched a Hibs V Them game in Toulouse a few years back. Good pub and the owner was an ex international rugby player.

Auckland Hibs
14-05-2012, 07:46 AM
has it been confirmed that you can get it on hibs tv?

the stream we used the last time in auckland was poor to say the least and i dont want to risk penalties and buffereing!!!!

dave

Dave,

Awaiting a reply from the manager at Foxes Bar as they're checking to see if they can pick up Foxtel Setanta - will let you know when she replies.

More than happy to fork out for hibs tv to see if we can get a better stream.

Paul

Steve-O
14-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Dave,

Awaiting a reply from the manager at Foxes Bar as they're checking to see if they can pick up Foxtel Setanta - will let you know when she replies.

Paul

Will be interesting to see the answer but I would not get your hopes up. They need a different satellite, a different decoder and a subscription tied to an Aussie address. That is the only way to get Setanta in NZ.

Still time to get yourselves to Sydney! I could not watch this game on a stream.

reservoir hibee
14-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Dave,

Paul

glas to see your looking into this paul...

i have been busy with my new job and can't devote too much time to it

maybe email teh dogs bollix

i still need to email the fiddler to actually confirm!!!

reservoir hibee
14-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Will be interesting to see the answer but I would not get your hopes up. They need a different satellite, a different decoder and a subscription tied to an Aussie address. That is the only way to get Setanta in NZ.

Still time to get yourselves to Sydney! I could not watch this game on a stream.

i dont want to either steve but due to visa/work runnign outta cash bull**** it just aint gonna happen im only 2 weeks into my new job would have to fly friday night and come back sunday

na just no happening

andyf5
14-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I once watched a Hibs V Them game in Toulouse a few years back. Good pub and the owner was an ex international rugby player.

That would be this one? http://www.dedanu.com/ watched a few games there myself. Don't know if they are showing the game.

Mike Prior
14-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Dear all ,
If you are in London visiting over the Cup Final weekend (or an ex-pat from Fair Edina like myself and all London Hibs Supporters Club members living down here ) then the Final is on the box at Quinns pub in Camden where LHSC are based .

Quinns is on Kentish Town Rd ( 5 mins walk from Camden Town tube station) .
You cant miss it .
They show all the Hibs games and Vincent has been warned that there will be a good crowd to watch the game.

As I say , if you want a place full of Hibbies to watch the game then get along to Quinns on the day.

all the best

Mike Prior
London Hibs

HUTCHYHIBBY
14-05-2012, 03:28 PM
I can highly recommend it as a fine venue for watching the game.

Vinny is a gentlemen who will ensure you are all well looked after!

Say hello to him from Colin for me!

Penrith Hibee
14-05-2012, 07:09 PM
Dear all ,
If you are in London visiting over the Cup Final weekend (or an ex-pat from Fair Edina like myself and all London Hibs Supporters Club members living down here ) then the Final is on the box at Quinns pub in Camden where LHSC are based .

Quinns is on Kentish Town Rd ( 5 mins walk from Camden Town tube station) .
You cant miss it .
They show all the Hibs games and Vincent has been warned that there will be a good crowd to watch the game.

As I say , if you want a place full of Hibbies to watch the game then get along to Quinns on the day.

all the best

Mike Prior
London Hibs

Mike, I thought I was the only unlucky one from our era (7-0) not to get a ticket! Absolutely gutted and arranging with number 1 son to turn Penrith green for the day! Mon the Hibs...

Jeff

Steve-O
15-05-2012, 08:08 AM
i dont want to either steve but due tou visa/work runnign outta cash bull**** it just aint gonna happen im only 2 weeks into my new job would have to fly friday night and come back sunday

na just no happening

I am flying Saturday morning and then back on Monday! :agree:

cam75
16-05-2012, 03:12 AM
I was in NZ for 05/06 season and only way I could get the Derby was Phone my bro (on mobile) cheap weekends call and he put it next to speaker with radio on 80 odd mins in G OC got the winner,,buzzing but my bro forgot I was still there still there, flew home 3months early for the semi to suffer the 4/0 and thinking WTF Mistake big time,How a win on Saturday would squash the memorys of snow,men v boys and poss the Livi final brutal tho still trying for 2 tickets

cam75
16-05-2012, 03:19 AM
I was in NZ for 05/06 season and only way I could get the Derby was Phone my bro (on mobile) cheap weekends call and he put it next to speaker with radio on 80 odd mins in G OC got the winner,,buzzing but my bro forgot I was still there still there, flew home 3months early for the semi to suffer the 4/0 and thinking WTF Mistake big time,How a win on Saturday would squash the memorys of snow,men v boys and poss the Livi final brutal tho still trying for 2 tickets

reservoir hibee
16-05-2012, 01:05 PM
I am flying Saturday morning and then back on Monday! :agree:

i have the weekend off if you wanna lend me the money for the flight?:greengrin

LancashireHibby
16-05-2012, 01:09 PM

If you find an Irish bar then they tend to have the Sky channels (similary to HH81 I've been to an Irish bar in Toulouse, different to the one he's mentioned, that shows all of the UK games).

RamblingJack
16-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Any Hibbys in Benidorm on Saturday??? Where are they watching the game???:pfgwa

Onion
16-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Staying just south of Orlando. Not found one bar yet that's showing the match. HELP :shocked:

Auckland Hibs
17-05-2012, 07:14 AM
Anyone who wants to see the game via stream with a few jars and a few Hibees then Foxes Bar in the viaduct is showing it :flag:

Higgy115
17-05-2012, 11:26 AM
My old man (82) who has been watching Hibs for over 75 years decided he could not handle Hampden and has reluctantly been dragged down south for the weekend with my Mum and my sister and her family. They are staying in Ashley which i believe is midway between Southamton and Bournemouth. Does anyone know of a pub down that way that will accommodate an emotional old git and his grand kids that will definitely be showing the match. Either Southamton or Bournemouth would be great.

Cheers in advance.

andudare2
17-05-2012, 12:08 PM
Any Hibbys in Benidorm on Saturday??? Where are they watching the game???:pfgwa will be a fair few in jumping jacks m8!.good hibs pub!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag ::flag:

DH1875
17-05-2012, 02:24 PM
My old man (82) who has been watching Hibs for over 75 years decided he could not handle Hampden and has reluctantly been dragged down south for the weekend with my Mum and my sister and her family. They are staying in Ashley which i believe is midway between Southamton and Bournemouth. Does anyone know of a pub down that way that will accommodate an emotional old git and his grand kids that will definitely be showing the match. Either Southamton or Bournemouth would be great.

Cheers in advance.

Anywhere with SKY will be able show it, even the house as it'll be on channel 971 down south :thumbsup:.

Andy74
17-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Staying just south of Orlando. Not found one bar yet that's showing the match. HELP :shocked:

My hopes are on a decent wifi when I move down to Key West tomorrow. Currently in Miami and my Sky Go is working great with a UK VPN I bought for a month. Hibs Max has been keeping me up to date on possible streams and I have the laptop as well as the IPad. As I say it's all down to the Wifi quality now!

Derek Dougan
17-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Anyone know of any bars or clubs in Toronto that might show the game? My dad is on holiday there, and is desperate to see the match.

Thanks

homielang
17-05-2012, 03:02 PM
Anyone know of any bars or clubs in Toronto that might show the game? My dad is on holiday there, and is desperate to see the match.

Thanks

Derek it is not being shown on TV in Canada so I think you are out of luck. Duke of Gloucester would be the only chance. I live in Toronto and I ordered it on US Stream for $19.95. Watching it at home on TV by using Apple TV on the stream. Luckily they started selling Tennent's here again at the liquor store so I have some stockpiled for the occasion.

homielang
17-05-2012, 03:11 PM
For anyone who can not get the match on satellite and wants to catch the final online I found it on this site for $19.95.

http://www.ustream.tv/FA-and-CIS-Cup

For Iphones and Ipads there is a free app so you can also stream it off of either. I am using Apple TV so that I can watch it on my TV with full sounds.

GGTTH

CapitalHibs
17-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Does anybody know what CW2 means when you're filling in your credit card details?

Mon Dieu4
17-05-2012, 03:49 PM
Does anybody know what CW2 means when you're filling in your credit card details?

Normally the last 3 digits on the back of the card

CapitalHibs
17-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Ah thank you! Thought it might be but wisnae sure:aok:

hibee62
17-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Anyone used this site before? Is it legitimate and reliable?

homielang
17-05-2012, 05:17 PM
Anyone used this site before? Is it legitimate and reliable?

I have never used it but there are apps on it and it appears legit. I spent a fair amount of time trying to find options. I paid the fee and have fingers crossed.

hibee62
17-05-2012, 05:57 PM
I have never used it but there are apps on it and it appears legit. I spent a fair amount of time trying to find options. I paid the fee and have fingers crossed.

Cheers, it does refer to Premier Sports, who I'm fairly sure were the company the SFA flogged the rights to...?

brightons hibby
18-05-2012, 03:22 AM
Hi fellow Hibby,s.does anyone know or can pm. me where i can watch the game in Vancouver. b. c.
Wish i could be there at hampden, but couldn't afford the airtickets(3).Will be in vancouver for seattle v,s vancouver game,laterin the day.Thanks.And go lift the cup.:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::hibees:pf gwa:flag:Also internet if anyone knows.

Lucius Apuleius
18-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Well here is where I will be watching it. On Hibs.net

GreenCastle
18-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Anyone know any bars in San Francisco showing the game or best way to watch it if in the West of USA - asking for a friend - I am going to Hampden :greengrin

Fisherrow Harp
18-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Not quite as exotic as most of you guys, but The Ship Inn Fisherrow, should be bouncing! :pfgwa

Hibrandenburg
18-05-2012, 03:42 PM
So far 7 of us watching at my pad in Berlin.