PDA

View Full Version : Fao Leigh, Garry, Lewis, Ivan etc

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 02:50 PM
It's your job to make sure everyone knows how much this means.

I don't doubt the other players want to win but your the guys who really get the club, your 'at home' here. make sure everyone in that dressing room knows that failure is not an option.

Spike Mandela
15-04-2012, 02:56 PM
It's your job to make sure everyone knows how much this means.

I don't doubt the other players want to win but your the guys who really get the club, your 'at home' here. make sure everyone in that dressing room knows that failure is not an option.

I reckon PF had it right yesterday when he was talking about the players were having to concentrate on the match and not the occasion. If the players get sucked in to the melodrama they might not do their jobs correcctly.

I hope they go in to this game without any fear of failure and give it their best shot.

Sas_The_Hibby
15-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Any professional footballer is going to know how much a derby cup final means to everyone involved. I don't think anyone's going to need to point that out. And I don't think the Edinburgh derby's anything different from a derby in any other city (except, perhaps, Falkirk :greengrin ) in this respect.

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Its not what it means to them. Its what it means for them.

Any player in a Hibs team that wins the Scottish Cup will be more than a legend anyway.

To be part of a Hibs team that beats Them in the final would elevate that player to such a status it would make the Famous Five and Pat Stanton et al look like youth team players who never made it ..... Its that big a deal.

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 03:41 PM
it's your job to make sure everyone knows how much this means.

I don't doubt the other players want to win but your the guys who really get the club, your 'at home' here. Make sure everyone in that dressing room knows that failure is not an option.

we know where you live!