PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the hearts

Shearer
15-04-2012, 02:33 PM
We have to change this mentality. They are CRAP. absolutely crap. This is our year, we WILL win it.

DarrenSQH
15-04-2012, 02:35 PM
Best possible way to end it.

As a kid playing football you always pretended to be a hibs player scoring the winng goal against them in the final.

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Ill be honest i've always said Id rather have the tics in the final but now its Hearts im delighted! Bring them on! This was always how the run was gonna end, "YOUVE NO WON THE BIG CUP SINCE 2006!" :singing:

15-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Best possible way to end it.

As a kid playing football you always pretended to be a hibs player scoring the winng goal against them in the final.

:agree: Its always been something every hibs fan has fantasised about, beating hearts in the Scottish cup final, and now we have the chance to do it for real!

Sooo nervous but I believe we can do it :flag:

skipster7
15-04-2012, 02:49 PM
This is the dream final, they will be favourites no doubt given their derby record but this time its different.we have had better teams reaching the final and blowing it.They will be spouting all the usual pish in the build up masking their fear that Hibs winning the cup verses them would be the worst day of their lives.Theres an image that just wont go away of captain McPake holding aloft that cup :greengrin

Emerald
15-04-2012, 02:53 PM
We have to change this mentality. They are CRAP. absolutely crap. This is our year, we WILL win it.

The trouble is though, they're not CRAP. They have a strong squad who are mobile and close teams down quickly and seem to be able to get results when it most matters to them i.e. the derbies. They got their tactics spot on today, they were murder to watch in the first half but frustrated Celtic so much by getting everyone behind the ball, eventually the tic ran out of ideas. They rode their luck and got a result, job done. If we are to beat them, we have to do a tactical job on them too and not play into their hands. A positive you can take from this is I'm away on holiday and always seem to miss the derbies we win. Hope this is no different. :thumbsup:

Scorrie
15-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Ah dont normally look forward to derbies but not this time. I cannae wait. Pressure is on them to stop us after 110 years. If they succeed, so what another year (brutal as it would feel on the day). They fail and immortality awaits the Hibs team :flag:

Paisley Hibby
15-04-2012, 02:59 PM

On the way home from Hampden yesterday we passed an open top bus. It's an omen I tell you. :aok:

Emerald
15-04-2012, 03:01 PM
On the way home from Hampden yesterday we passed an open top bus. It's an omen I tell you. :aok:

Was that the one that got stuck in New Street last Sunday :greengrin