PDA

View Full Version : Let them think they have won it

dp00
15-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Let them think they have won it !!!! It will make it all the sweeter when we beat them !!!!

Kato
15-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Richard Gordon thought they had won it at full time today.

Under the radar Hibs.

Onion
15-04-2012, 01:56 PM
Let them think they have won it !!!! It will make it all the sweeter when we beat them !!!!

:agree:

CraigHibee
15-04-2012, 03:12 PM
Show no fear against that mob! It's a mental thing, the players should go in feeling confident. Oh how I'd love for us to shut those maroon baffoons up :)

Green Cabbage 7
15-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Really up for this hi-bees everything to gain jambos everything to lose!we've no one it for so long we are used to it but they will be s*** themselves

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 03:23 PM
They already have. Let's face it their name's on the cup. They've got the pedigree, they've been over the course before, they have used luck to their advantage this year.

We have a genuine curse when it comes to this competition. Player for player they have the better squad. We have had a poor season.

It's yet another cruel twist of fate, and I don't think we'll ever come back from this one. A bit like Dundee FC in 1980 when the Arabs buried them forever.

Just being realistic. For us the war is over.

johnrebus
15-04-2012, 03:30 PM
They already have. Let's face it their name's on the cup. They've got the pedigree, they've been over the course before, they have used luck to their advantage this year.

We have a genuine curse when it comes to this competition. Player for player they have the better squad. We have had a poor season.

It's yet another cruel twist of fate, and I don't think we'll ever come back from this one. A bit like Dundee FC in 1980 when the Arabs buried them forever.

Just being realistic. For us the war is over.

You've missed their, 'special relationship', with the big cup.

Add it all up. We've no chance, we're doomed.

Doomed ah tell ye.

:violin:

StevesFamau5
15-04-2012, 03:40 PM
If i'm honest im neither confident nor defeated. I feel quite neutral about it all. The possibility of losing is gut-wrenching and would be painful. Winning would be the most epic thing ever.
As pointed out by people on here maybe the over confidence/arrogance is a good thing from that mob. a yam friend of mine who at 29 lives in his mothers attic told me in specific words "this is gonnae be ********* easy, youse are pish" :yawn: and yes folks his spelling was exactly what i wrote..

so yeah i say let them be cocky, arrogant, full of themselves, deluded, inbred, beastiality supporting bellends... on the day, we have just as much chance as them. and the more i see the positivity on this forum and even from fellow supporters around me. I can't help but feel like, maybe just this once. It is our time!!!! GGTTH!!! :flag:

Phil D. Rolls
15-04-2012, 03:47 PM
You've missed their, 'special relationship', with the big cup.

Add it all up. We've no chance, we're doomed.

Doomed ah tell ye.

:violin:

lLet's face it, they played in something like six Scottish Cup finals in the space of two years. They know much more about the heartbreak of losing at Hampden than us. Their club is set up to own this thing, for us it's a wee day out. Take along the family, picnic at Cathkin Park, maybe do a bit of shopping in the morning.

For them, it's the very reason they exist. That's why they have dominated the competition for so long. That's why they dug deep at Hampden today - they don't understand the concept of Scottish Cup failure. We were born into it.

If i'm honest im neither confident nor defeated. I feel quite neutral about it all. The possibility of losing is gut-wrenching and would be painful. Winning would be the most epic thing ever.
As pointed out by people on here maybe the over confidence/arrogance is a good thing from that mob. a yam friend of mine who at 29 lives in his mothers attic told me in specific words "this is gonnae be ********* easy, youse are pish" :yawn: and yes folks his spelling was exactly what i wrote..

so yeah i say let them be cocky, arrogant, full of themselves, deluded, inbred, beastiality supporting bellends... on the day, we have just as much chance as them. and the more i see the positivity on this forum and even from fellow supporters around me. I can't help but feel like, maybe just this once. It is our time!!!! GGTTH!!! :flag:

I'm afraid, we have an awful lot to lose. Not least the existence of our club as a major player in the Scottish game. Once they do what they do best - keep us down - at Hampden, we will genuinely be forever in their shadow.

Think about our chances of being Edinburgh's represenatives in a 2nd or 3rd tier in European football. We can't really argue a case when every time it matters we get horsed by them. This is the culmination of Romanov's master plan.