PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Game in history ?

chorley_fm
15-04-2012, 01:46 PM
when we beat the ****s in the final will it become the Greatest Game in History?

SteveHFC
15-04-2012, 01:47 PM
It will and it is the biggest game in History

Pete
15-04-2012, 01:53 PM
This will be our party and this is our time.

I have seriously good vibes about this game already!

francobaresi
15-04-2012, 02:11 PM
Anyone that is confident is mad, I'm already a nervous wreck, but how many ghosts will be able to lay to rest if come 5 oclock on the 19th May 2012
we score more goals than them to lift the Scottish Cup:agree:

truehibernian
15-04-2012, 02:14 PM
Anyone that is confident is mad, I'm already a nervous wreck, but how many ghosts will be able to lay to rest if come 5 oclock on the 19th May 2012
we score more goals than them to lift the Scottish Cup:agree:

Who do you think Nid, Paul, GOC and Leigh wanted......got to be confident of winning v Hearts. What better team to win against to end the wait. I simply can't wait.

Reaper
15-04-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm not confident but you know what, if they did beat us what else are they going to sing to us? If we win though they lose EVERYTHING they've sang about since 1996, we break our Hoodoo and we do it against them!

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm not confident but you know what, if they did beat us what else are they going to sing to us? If we win though they lose EVERYTHING they've sang about since 1996, we break our Hoodoo and we do it against them!

This.

If they win its same old, same old.

If we win they have **** all on us.

CallumLaidlaw
15-04-2012, 02:40 PM
This.

If they win its same old, same old.

If we win they have **** all on us.

Itll be finally time to sing back to them -

:singing: Tell all the hearts you know, it was 110 in a row
But now that we've won the cup, the can shut the £@&! Up
It was 110 in a row!

:partyhibb

marinello59
15-04-2012, 02:49 PM

Spot on. We should fear nothing. We are a team coming in to some form at the end of the season. They are average at best. With our manager and skipper firing them up there is no way our players will fail to give everything they have in this one. Bring it on. :pfgwa:flag::pfgwa

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2012, 03:02 PM
There has never been a bigger game.

I have seen Hibs in 7 cup finals, umpteen important league and European games. But they all mean nothing.

As many are saying .... If they beat us, yawn, so what .... They always beat Hibs dont they? The Yams cant get any more bloody superior than they always have been anyway.

But if we beat them !!!

If we beat them !!!

If we beat them !!!

if we beat them !!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL BE OUR BITCH !!! ............ FOREVER !!!!!!

StevesFamau5
15-04-2012, 03:19 PM
There has never been a bigger game.

I have seen Hibs in 7 cup finals, umpteen important league and European games. But they all mean nothing.

As many are saying .... If they beat us, yawn, so what .... They always beat Hibs dont they? The Yams cant get any more bloody superior than they always have been anyway.

But if we beat them !!!

If we beat them !!!

If we beat them !!!

if we beat them !!!!!!!!!!

THEY WILL BE OUR BITCH !!! ............ FOREVER !!!!!!

:top marks legend sir

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 03:28 PM
This game is exactly what football is all about. Once in a lifetime games that some people never experience.

Yes the risk is massive but the reward is greater. To share and celebrate a Scottish Cup Final win against our greatest rivals with my closest family and friends would be one of the greatest moments I will ever experience in this life of mine.

One thing is for sure, I'll be crying at the final whistle regardless of the result. If people thought Sunshine on Leith was emotional yesterstay just imagine it if we won this game?

This game will be on my mind non-stop until May 19th. Yes the potential for unspeakable misery and heighened nerves is there but even allowing myself for a second to imagine a win in this game fills me with pure joy and ecstacy. I just can't wait.

marinello59
15-04-2012, 03:30 PM
This game is exactly what football is all about. Once in a lifetime games that some people never experience.

Yes the risk is massive but the reward is greater. To share and celebrate a Scottish Cup Final win against our greatest rivals with my closest family and friends would be one of the greatest moments I will ever experience in this life of mine.

One thing is for sure, I'll be crying at the final whistle regardless of the result. If people thought Sunshine on Leith was emotional yesterstay just imagine it if we won this game?

This game will be on my mind non-stop until May 19th. Yes the potential for unspeakable misery and heighened nerves is there but even allowing myself for a second to imagine a win in this game fills me with pure joy and ecstacy. I just can't wait.

Superb post. :top marks

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2012, 03:36 PM

Nobody needs to post between now and 19/05/2012.

This is it.

:not worth

truehibernian
15-04-2012, 03:37 PM
I just hope us fans turn up in numbers in the remaining league games, get right behind the boys, get that winning mentality running through their veins.......even though it's bottom 6, win every game get into that mindset. Fans really need to rally and roar them on.

OxoHibby
15-04-2012, 03:39 PM
This will be our party and this is our time.

I have seriously good vibes about this game already!

I'm with you on that. I had doubts before the semi yesterday but starting to get a feeling that this is the year.
Plus the final is on my birthday - if Carlsberg made birthday presents!!

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 03:40 PM

Outstanding post :not worth

franks
16-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Coming back from Hampden on Sat. we were talking about who we wanted in the final everyone except me wanted celtic because we would have nothing to lose and a place in europe. I wanted hearts because we have more chance of beating them and the winner also gets into europe.

Don't get me wrong it would be harder to lose against hearts than against celtic, but who's thinking about losing? Yea we might but lets be positive, why not.

truehibernian
16-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Coming back from Hampden on Sat. we were talking about who we wanted in the final everyone except me wanted celtic because we would have nothing to lose and a place in europe. I wanted hearts because we have more chance of beating them and the winner also gets into europe.

Don't get me wrong it would be harder to lose against hearts than against celtic, but who's thinking about losing? Yea we might but lets be positive, why not.

The way I saw/see it, easier to beat Hearts than Celtic. The tie I wanted, the tie of a lifetime, the win of all wins. We will win.