Winning is the only option.

LETS DO THIS!

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 01:47 PM
We WILL win

easty
15-04-2012, 01:50 PM
We WILL win!

I'd get the players in for an extra 90 mins a day at East Mains, sit them down and play the Rocky films (except that last one) every day. By May 19th they should be humming Eye Of The Tiger in thier sleep, and be well up for smashing these Yam *******s!

Beefster
15-04-2012, 01:51 PM
James McPake will be lifting that cup at around 5pm on 19th May. No question.

Hibercelona
15-04-2012, 01:52 PM
We WILL win!

I'd get the players in for an extra 90 mins a day at East Mains, sit them down and play the Rocky films (except that last one) every day. By May 19th they should be humming Eye Of The Tiger in thier sleep, and be well up for smashing these Yam *******s!

I'd rather have them chasing chickens up and down east mains for 12 hours a day.

MSK
15-04-2012, 01:52 PM
James McPake will be lifting that cup at around 5pm on 19th May. No question.:agree:....:pfgwa:flag::hibees

Matty_Jack04
15-04-2012, 01:53 PM
It's ours! finally we've got it!

.SeventyFive
15-04-2012, 02:09 PM
The way I see it, there is more pressure on them.

When we win, they have nothing on us anymore ... and if by some miracle they win, nothing changes.

Mon the Hibees!

essexhibee
15-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Success is the only option. Failures not.

Matty_Jack04
15-04-2012, 02:16 PM
The way I see it, there is more pressure on them.

When we win, they have nothing on us anymore ... and if by some miracle they win, nothing changes.

Mon the Hibees!
Agreed Theyv got nowt on us when we win everything to loose is theirs

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-04-2012, 02:17 PM
WE WILL WIN IT

WE WILL BEAT THEM

:agree:

God Petrie
15-04-2012, 02:18 PM
When the hibs go up to lift the Scottish Cup, they'll be there.

frazeHFC
15-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Finally, it's ours!

matty_f
15-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Wouldn't go so far as saying it's ours etc already, but I think we will win it. I think this is our year, and I think we're going to bust the run in the best possible style.

This would make all the pish derby results (and I mean ALL of them) worthwhile.

:flag::flag::flag:

Pretty Boy
15-04-2012, 02:25 PM
Wouldn't go so far as saying it's ours etc already, but I think we will win it. I think this is our year, and I think we're going to bust the run in the best possible style.

This would make all the pish derby results (and I mean ALL of them) worthwhile.

:flag::flag::flag:

If we win this they have nothing on us

The Derby record, that semi final, 22 in a row etc etc will mean nothing if we do them over in May.

None of the usual pre Derby attitude from us, we 100% can win this. It's Hearts, not Barcelona. They're not even as good as Motherwell FFS!

Greendub
15-04-2012, 02:26 PM
There now is the ultimate divide in my house, 3 hibs fans v 3 hearts fans, WE MUST WIN!!

15-04-2012, 02:26 PM
James McPake will be lifting that cup at around 5pm on 19th May. No question.

Please God be right :pray:

I dont care if we loose very derby for the next 10 years, we just HAVE to win this one!

GGTTH:flag:

Hibernia&Alba
15-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Have to win. Hearts will be saying the same. Defeat is unthinkable here for both clubs.

Col2
15-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Really really up for this. They think it's in the bag but for us we HAVE to win it. This is the opportunity we have ALL waited for, many who are a lot older than me!!

Nervous? Yup. Likely to feel sick at game? Yup. Would I swap it for a chance against Celtic? NEVER.

Come on Hibs - destiny awaits.

The_Todd
15-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Todays result was the right one for us. Hearts are sixth- ie mediocre mid table and run of the mill. We can win this, we need to believe it.

PatHead
15-04-2012, 02:31 PM
The greatest day in history was the day on 19th May......................

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

need the players to write the rest

heidtheba
15-04-2012, 02:39 PM
In my head I can hear the commentator saying two things

1 "And as the Hearts end empties McPake comes up to lift the Scottish Cup just days after signing a 5 year contract keeping himself at Hibs"

or

2 "and with ten minutes to go in this finely poised match off comes the injured McPake and on comes Sean o'Hanlon in his place"

please God let it be 1

15-04-2012, 02:46 PM

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Hibrandenburg
15-04-2012, 02:46 PM
Please please please let this come off.

Imagine for generations to come being able to sing: "When the Hibs, went up, to win the Scottish cup, you were there, you were there."

Please, please please.

HibbyAndy
15-04-2012, 02:50 PM
I dreamt of this day as a wee laddie, What a way to burst the hoodoo!!..The biggest game in Hibernian's life, That is not up for discussion, We live in an era where we can see our Hibs heroes win the Scottish cup final by beating our fierciest rivals! How many Hibs fans past and present would give there left Arm for that?

This game will be talked about for years to come long after we are all gone if we win it!!.

Stand tall and be proud, Its OUR year.

Sas_The_Hibby
15-04-2012, 02:54 PM
I'd rather have them chasing chickens up and down east mains for 12 hours a day.

:agree: You're right - the Chicken Run theme music was inspirational too! :greengrin

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 04:23 PM
I would take 30 defeats in row to win this match. This is THE ONE. The one match you jokingly talk about with your mates in the pub or at school. The 'Can you imagine if......?'

This is the biggest game in our history. No question. We fans, young and old, MUST galvinise together and unite. We have a HUGE part to play between now and May 19th to ensure that come that day, we are giving this team and the club collectively a support they have never experienced.

Every game between now and 5weeks yesterday is an opportunity to show the team and management how much we are behind them. How much we believe in them. And how much we will bend over backwards to give them everything they need to succeed.

This is OUR time. The stage is set to go down in the history books and achieve something very few ever accomplish. Lets make it count. No regrets, no fear, no negetivity, just HIBERNIAN FC - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2012.

bobbyhibs1983
15-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Im glad i see alot of postive threads am i dreaming or am i on hibs.net?:flag:

Anyhow just wait til the day before or on the day it ll be nervwrecking for sure.

if ever there was a game to play in and win , surely this has to be it?

Im sure a few of us will be dreaming of us being 3 -0 up at ht and us just taking the p*ss out of them 2nd half would suit us:agree:

Tha Cabbage Kid
15-04-2012, 06:34 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaahahahahahahahaha

marinello59
15-04-2012, 06:35 PM

That is sooooooooooooooo good. :thumbsup:

Franck Stanton
15-04-2012, 06:39 PM
WE WILL WIN IT

WE WILL BEAT THEM

:agree:

Please god, I hope you are right. I would sell my soul to the devil for this to happen.

GreenCastle
15-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I would love it if the club encouraged fans to get to the game early (1hour / 45mins )and fill our end from even before the warm up and create an amazing atmosphere for the team.

I know some European teams do this but don't think it's ever been done on mass in Scotland before.

This is going to be epic! :greengrin

ancient hibee
15-04-2012, 06:41 PM
When we beat Hearts 7- 0 they had only lost 3 goals all season in home league matches.Anything can happen in a derby.

Hibercelona
15-04-2012, 10:09 PM
It's time for us to stand up and be counted.

As its already be mentioned, once we beat Hearts in the final, it will be talked about for many generations as the greatest game in history.

Lets back them through thick and thin and show them that we're with them all the way.

This is our club, this is our moment. This is our once chance to be counted. Lets just go out there and take the chance we're given.

We can do this.