PDA

View Full Version : I am shaking right now

SteveHFC
15-04-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't think i could handle an Edinburgh Derby Final. :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
15-04-2012, 01:43 PM
The next 5 weeks are going to be murder.

SquashedFrogg
15-04-2012, 01:45 PM
This is our destiny...

BRING IT ON...!

:flag::flag::flag:

West Upper
15-04-2012, 01:46 PM
This is our destiny...

BRING IT ON...!

:agree:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

jonty
15-04-2012, 01:46 PM
If we can't beat them, then there's no change there.

If they can't stop us lifting the cup for the first time in 110 years......:thumbsup:

Bring them on :agree:

Scorrie
15-04-2012, 01:47 PM
This is our destiny...

BRING IT ON...!

Absolutely. If herts beat us it will be brutal but it only means 111 years. If we win, they will go down as the team against which we broke our long wait. Pressure is on them.

HIBERNIAN-0762
15-04-2012, 01:48 PM
Bring these stinking rats on....

No fear Hibernians...

SquashedFrogg
15-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Absolutely. If herts beat us it will be brutal but it only means 111 years. If we win, they will go down as the team against which we broke our long wait. Pressure is on them.

This :agree:

The pressure is all on them. It'll just be another year to add to the list.

They'll come into it expecting to win...

All I hope is that we get a strong referee to deal with their 'gamesmanship'.

Hibernia&Alba
15-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Gonna be some short fuses beween now and May 19th. The wait is going to be agony :greengrin

kevo1875
15-04-2012, 01:57 PM
Saturday 19th may 2012 .... will go down in the leith clubs history as the
Day the 110 years of torment and frustration ending by inflicted defeat on our biggest rivals and filthy neighbours....bring it on I say can't wait ..fear ? Fear what ?....,,...,,let's get right behind our boys drop all thoughts of defeat be totally positive n make sure the boys know we believe in them ..,paddy fenlons green n White army ...

AlbertK86
15-04-2012, 01:59 PM
C'mon Hibs it's written in the stars

110 years hoodoo blown away against our biggest rivals

Let the banter begin !!!!

Paddy Fenlon's green and white army

GGTTH

Dashing Bob S
15-04-2012, 01:59 PM
The pressure is all them. They passively laugh at our piss-poor Scottish Cup record. Now they have to keep it going.

tanfield
15-04-2012, 02:00 PM
If we can't beat them, then there's no change there.

If they can't stop us lifting the cup for the first time in 110 years......:thumbsup:

This! :agree:

HibbySpurs
15-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Saturday 19th may 2012 .... will go down in the leith clubs history as the
Day the 110 years of torment and frustration ending by inflicted defeat on our biggest rivals and filthy neighbours....bring it on I say can't wait ..fear ? Fear what ?....,,...,,let's get right behind our boys drop all thoughts of defeat be totally positive n make sure the boys know we believe in them ..,paddy fenlons green n White army ...

No fear but nerves are expected, everyone right behind the team & lets just pray god smiles on us come the 19th GGTTH.

BTW...... **** EM!!!:flag:

oconnors_strip
15-04-2012, 02:02 PM
I don't think i could handle an Edinburgh Derby Final. :boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo::boo hoo:

i dont know if my relationship will handle the final:greengrin

the boyfriend will be sleeping on the sofa after the game if we get beat!!!!

:pfgwa

Hibernia Na Eir
15-04-2012, 02:03 PM

AGREED.

Pressure totally on hearts! Every one of them will be sh@@ing it in case we break our hoodoo.
BRING THEM ON. BRING IT ON !

mcfly
15-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Look there is NO pressure on us. We are used to losing & can cope with it. However the jambos couldn't so let them think they've won it already. If we can stay up and rest McPake, Osborne Griffiths oconnor before the final we have a great chance. This is our year and I can't wait

Hibernia Na Eir
15-04-2012, 02:08 PM
The pressure is all them. They passively laugh at our piss-poor Scottish Cup record. Now they have to keep it going.

Absolutely! lets hope that on the 19th May onwards we are the ones who can smirk and patronise.

StevesFamau5
15-04-2012, 02:10 PM
to calm peoples nerves. here is a cute picture http://www.kewlwallpapers.com/wallpaper/two-cute-puppies-running/

not sure if it helps :na na:

Hibernia&Alba
15-04-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna have a bevy during Man Utd v Villa. Need tae calm doon :greengrin

15-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Been speaking to a few jambo mates and they are all dreading the occasion, as they cant stand the idea that we might, just might, end our horrendous scottish cup curse against them!

It will be a very nerve wracking occassion as the idea of loosing is so sickening for both sides but we have to go there with the belief we can do it! Fenlon needs to drill home to the players that hearts ARE beatable and just how important this game is! We HAVE to win this!

Bring it on, lets end this drought in the most incredible way possible!

I BELIEVE - GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::flag:

15-04-2012, 02:24 PM
to calm peoples nerves. here is a cute picture http://www.kewlwallpapers.com/wallpaper/two-cute-puppies-running/

not sure if it helps :na na:

Think i'm going to need something a bit stronger tbh haha!

NAE NOOKIE
15-04-2012, 03:50 PM
Help me !!!

SneakersO'Toole
15-04-2012, 03:57 PM
If you haven't already, watch the GOC interview that was posted on here after the game (by Billy I think?). The players believe they can win this cup. The fans need to believe we can win this cup. Combine the two together and WE CAN DO THIS. No question in mind.

Its needs to be nothing less but positivity and support to these players over the next 5 weeks. Let's make sure that when we arrive at Hampden on May 19th Hearts don't know what has hit them.

GGTTH

hibbymac
15-04-2012, 03:57 PM
There'll be more heart attacks in the Hibs end than on the pitch :worried:

davhibby
15-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Been speaking to a few jambo mates and they are all dreading the occasion, as they cant stand the idea that we might, just might, end our horrendous scottish cup curse against them!

It will be a very nerve wracking occassion as the idea of loosing is so sickening for both sides but we have to go there with the belief we can do it! Fenlon needs to drill home to the players that hearts ARE beatable and just how important this game is! We HAVE to win this!

Bring it on, lets end this drought in the most incredible way possible!

I BELIEVE - GGTTH :flag::flag::flag::flag:

:top marks

Dinkydoo
15-04-2012, 04:02 PM
We WILL win.

The last thing we need though is 30,000 Hibee's ****ting themselves in the stands. Our positivity or, negativity, will likely affect the players on such an occasion.

Oh to be a.....

...WentToMowAnSPL
15-04-2012, 04:14 PM
if we can't beat them, then there's no change there.

absolutely !!!

HibeeEmma
15-04-2012, 04:32 PM
Bring these stinking rats on....

No fear Hibernians...

Agree 100 percent. Bring the **** on....