PDA

View Full Version : Can you hear the Hibees sing.......

frazeHFC
15-04-2012, 12:30 PM
I remember at the time when they sung this we responded well......now watching the game on tele again and the response really was extremely loud!!!

We are Hibernian FC! :singing: :flag:

That type of singing is what we need every game and especially on the 19th of May. :thumbsup:

Liam89
15-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Then followed by you're just sheep ****ging *******s, fair to say that reaction shut them up!! :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
15-04-2012, 12:34 PM
Then followed by you're just sheep ****ging *******s, fair to say that reaction shut them up!! :thumbsup:

:agree: They sung "who are ye"........we certainly let them know who they are. :greengrin

Malthibby
15-04-2012, 01:25 PM
It's difficult to replicate in the league but the fans yesterday backed the team, sang their hearts out
& kept on supporting them, even & especiallly after Aberdeen equalised. If we can carry that back to Easter Road
we will all benefit.
GG

oconnors_strip
15-04-2012, 01:33 PM
after they equalised we responded with hibees! hibees! hibees! my dad said it reminded him of the league cup final against celtic in 73 (?) at hampden when he was in the old north stand, celtic scored and all you could hear was a quiet "hibees" then it got louder and louder, the stand was rocking! could see a tear forming in my dads eyes when he was talking about it:pfgwa