PDA

View Full Version : Pot and Kettle

Jim44
15-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I had to have a wee s****** at this hypocrisy (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2012/04/15/rangers-must-hand-lee-wallace-back-to-hearts-if-they-can-t-make-final-payments-says-ex-jambo-john-robertson-86908-23825357/) . Ok we might agree with the general sentiment, but, when he's making out that those cheating charlatans in Gorgie who can'teven pay their own players are being done over for something they would themselves do,it's a bit rich.

hibsbollah
15-04-2012, 11:02 AM
I agree with fat Robbo. Using the same rationale we would get Whittaker back to fill the RB slot when :doh:erty and George go back down south :aok:

Jim44
15-04-2012, 11:06 AM
I agree with fat Robbo. Using the same rationale we would get Whittaker back to fill the RB slot when :doh:erty and George go back down south :aok:

Are they still due us money for Whittaker?

Eyrie
15-04-2012, 11:27 AM
But if the Huns have to return Wallace to Hearts, then Hearts must return the money that they have already received for him :greengrin

Admittedly the Huns have had the use of him for a season, but then they've paid his wages during that time rather than Hearts having to do so.

hibsbollah
15-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Are they still due us money for Whittaker?

No, just daydreaming :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
15-04-2012, 11:40 AM
They had a player (Beslija I think) they were due money to FC Genk for, for ages. I remember after a few months of playing him the sparrie heids decided he wasn't any good and suggested just returning him with no money paid and that being the end of it :faf: