PDA

View Full Version : Who is missing out?!

3pm
15-04-2012, 10:41 AM
May 19, 13.30. Fenlon announces his team.

Who isn't making it?!

Stevenson will be back in the 16. Subs yesterday were Francomb, Doyle, Roy and Wotherspoon. All can probably make a claim to be involved.

Looking at the others there, none of them have a chance of making it. Galbraith, Stephens, O'Hanlon....but does Murray?!

Emerald
15-04-2012, 10:54 AM
May 19, 13.30. Fenlon announces his team.

Who isn't making it?!

Stevenson will be back in the 16. Subs yesterday were Francomb, Doyle, Roy and Wotherspoon. All can probably make a claim to be involved.

Looking at the others there, none of them have a chance of making it. Galbraith, Stephens, O'Hanlon....but does Murray?!

Well I don't know about the players but I'm going to miss out, I'm in Florida. I'm looking forward to being there but I knew walking out of Hampden yesterday I wouldn't be going. The last one against Celtic my son of 10 was crying walking out of Hampden. I said to him at the time not to worry we would be back again. Now he's 21 and for the first time ever I wont be with him at Hampden. I'm gutted and feel like gtreetin, but I'll be sitting right beside him in spirit. :thumbsup::boo hoo: