PDA

View Full Version : Proclaimers, Scottish cup final song.

Sweep
15-04-2012, 09:10 AM
There's a few videos on YouTube with the proclaimers singing ggtth. I think it would be great if they brought out an updated and faster version than the original for the final. Anyone know them to ask? :flag::flag::flag:

Sean1875
15-04-2012, 09:15 AM
If your meaning SOL then id disagree, we'd have half the stadium singing the original version and half singing the faster version, just keep it as it is, an absolute classic. :agree:

:doh: just realised you said GGTTH in the original post, my point still stands though! :greengrin

Sweep
15-04-2012, 10:28 AM
If your meaning SOL then id disagree, we'd have half the stadium singing the original version and half singing the faster version, just keep it as it is, an absolute classic. :agree:

:doh: just realised you said GGTTH in the original post, my point still stands though! :greengrin

We always sing it faster than the original though.

Northernhibee
15-04-2012, 10:44 AM
I heard Admiral Fallow are Hibees too - collaboration single for the Hibs? Let's get some more bands in the Hibs legends jukebox!

Sweep
15-04-2012, 05:37 PM
I heard Admiral Fallow are Hibees too - collaboration single for the Hibs? Let's get some more bands in the Hibs legends jukebox!

Just a modern version of the ggtth song by anyone would be fine. same words though for the traditionalists.