PDA

View Full Version : Danny Handling

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 10:01 PM
Scores another 2 for Berwick today.....:greengrin

Reminding me more and more of Kenny Millers loan at Stenny....lets hope Danny can emulate that and return next season on fire

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Scores another 2 for Berwick today.....:greengrin

Reminding me more and more of Kenny Millers loan at Stenny....lets hope Danny can emulate that and return next season on fire

Currie scored as well.

Let him go without a fair crack at the whip.

hibee_girl
14-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Sean Welsh scored for Partick today too

Wotherspiniesta
14-04-2012, 10:08 PM
Sean Welsh scored for Partick aswell.

Well done the young Hibees :thumbsup:

Mikey_1875
14-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Great stuff. Filipe Morais also scored for Oldham today, lost out there pfft!

ALF TUPPER
14-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Vaz te still bangin them in for the Hammers. Oooooft !

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 10:26 PM
6 goals in 4 games. :not worth

Hibercelona
14-04-2012, 10:27 PM
Is it possible that some of our past players probably weren't as bad as we originally thought and other things behind the scene may have contributed to their poor on-field performances? :wink:

MSK
14-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Is it possible that some of our past players probably weren't as bad as we originally thought and other things behind the scene may have contributed to their poor on-field performances? :wink:Or they werent just good enough ..?...

Hibercelona
14-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Or they werent just good enough ..?...

Well a lot of players that "just weren't good enough", seem to be good enough for other clubs that they move on to, so i'm not convinced that all of them "just weren't good enough", I reckon there would have been other factors as well.

MSK
14-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Well a lot of players that "just weren't good enough", seem to be good enough for other clubs that they move on to, so i'm not convinced that all of them "just weren't good enough", I reckon there would have been other factors as well.Such as ?

Jonnyboy
14-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Well a lot of players that "just weren't good enough", seem to be good enough for other clubs that they move on to, so i'm not convinced that all of them "just weren't good enough", I reckon there would have been other factors as well.

If two is a lot then I agree :wink: Dobbie and Vaz Te

BTW one of the other Berwick goals was an OG by Ryan Harding who used to play for Hibs :greengrin

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't get annoyed at all by awful ex-players going on to do well. I am pleased for them, but Vaz Te was poor, i said at the time i didn't care if he left, so i don't think he would have turned out good had he stayed.

Hibercelona
14-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Such as ?

Poor managerial decisions
Supporters losing patience with players too easily
1 or 2 rotten apples at the club, making life difficult for everybody else
An overall negative atmosphere surrounding the club

There are loads of possible factors.

A lot of the players that we claimed "not good enough", couldn't wait to leave the club. So there must have been things going on that weren't open to the public.

In any case, I really couldn't care less now. Onwards and upwards I say.

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Has anyone seen Vaz Te's goals? :eek:

Watch them!

essexhibee
14-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Has anyone seen Vaz Te's goals? :eek:

Watch them!

That cheeky bicycle kick. Take a bow...

basehibby
15-04-2012, 01:21 AM
I don't get annoyed at all by awful ex-players going on to do well. I am pleased for them, but Vaz Te was poor, i said at the time i didn't care if he left, so i don't think he would have turned out good had he stayed.

I'm also happy enough to see ex-players go on to enjoy success - we can't hang on to masses of players indefinately and sometimes they just aint ready enough and have to make way for others coming through.

But I disagree with you about Vaz Te - I thought he showed a good bit of skill in his spell with Hibs but didn't have sufficient time on the pitch to settle (good goal vs the Yams to earn a point at ER though and could have had a winner if Deeks had passed IIRC) - a lot of Hibs fans were all too eager to write him off and it seems you were one of them - he seems to be proving consistently that he's no mug down south in the Championship wouldn't you agree :confused:

frazeHFC
15-04-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm also happy enough to see ex-players go on to enjoy success - we can't hang on to masses of players indefinately and sometimes they just aint ready enough and have to make way for others coming through.

But I disagree with you about Vaz Te - I thought he showed a good bit of skill in his spell with Hibs but didn't have sufficient time on the pitch to settle (good goal vs the Yams to earn a point at ER though and could have had a winner if Deeks had passed IIRC) - a lot of Hibs fans were all too eager to write him off and it seems you were one of them - he seems to be proving consistently that he's no mug down south in the Championship wouldn't you agree :confused:

Yeah definately. But he was poor for us so i was glad he left. Good player but not annoyed we lost him. If he had stayed i don't think he would have been a huge success.

frazeHFC
17-06-2012, 10:37 PM
Wikipedia says he got 7 goals in 7 games, pretty impressive! Anyone know what is happening now? When's his contract up, will he be back with the first team squad after the break?