PDA

View Full Version : Richard Gordon

Emerald
14-04-2012, 04:35 PM
He was punching the air when the draw was made and is now making a career of being anti Hibs. So Richard or Dick as we know you GIRUY...:faf:

:thumbsup: :na na:

Kato
14-04-2012, 04:40 PM
He was punching the air when the draw was made and is now making a career of being anti Hibs. So Richard or Dick as we know you GIRUY...:faf:

A gangly, big adams-appled, fool.

GIRUY

Hibs7
14-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Typical sour faced, tight, moaning Abrerdonian PR1ck

LeithBoozy
14-04-2012, 04:51 PM
The same goes to Billy dodds and lets not forget, it will be a Dons-Celtic final Hartley. LOL.

The Green Goblin
14-04-2012, 04:54 PM
We were punching the air too, weren't we? Richard Gordon has always been open about being an Aberdeen fan. What's wrong with that?

Some of the posts above are harsh, especially as he has often said on radio that he has a real soft spot for Hibs and has always liked them. Was enthusiastic in his praise of the fans' singing at the end of the 2007 Cup Final and spoke of how special a football anthem Sunshine on Leith was. As I recall, he said it was a highly emotional and moving moment.

So, maybe give him a break.

cabbageandribs1875
14-04-2012, 05:01 PM
he DID follow hibs for a while..........whilst wee joe harper was playing for us :wink:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-04-2012, 05:10 PM
We were punching the air too, weren't we? Richard Gordon has always been open about being an Aberdeen fan. What's wrong with that?

Some of the posts above are harsh, especially as he has often said on radio that he has a real soft spot for Hibs and has always liked them. Was enthusiastic in his praise of the fans' singing at the end of the 2007 Cup Final and spoke of how special a football anthem Sunshine on Leith was. As I recall, he said it was a highly emotional and moving moment.

:agree:

givescotlandfreedom
14-04-2012, 05:11 PM
Richard Gordon's a dick, he was absolutely praying we'd lose to Cowdenbeath and would be relegated along with all the other tossers on Radio Scotland. Well get it right up you, Gordon, you sheep fiddling twat, we're in the final YOU'RE NO'! :giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy::giruy:

mjhibby
14-04-2012, 06:16 PM

i must admit to thinking there was a slight anti hibs bias recently on sportsound and they did seem to want us battling the pars for the drop but i thought richard gordon took the defeat well and has in the past praised both the team(under hughes and collins)and the stadium.The whole sportsound team have been fulsome in their praise of our manager in particular.Im sure gordon is hurting enough without us putting the boot in.Lets just enjoy the moment and not bother what other people think

The Green Goblin
14-04-2012, 06:22 PM
i must admit to thinking there was a slight anti hibs bias recently on sportsound and they did seem to want us battling the pars for the drop but i thought richard gordon took the defeat well and has in the past praised both the team(under hughes and collins)and the stadium.The whole sportsound team have been fulsome in their praise of our manager in particular.Im sure gordon is hurting enough without us putting the boot in.Lets just enjoy the moment and not bother what other people think

:agree:

Spike Mandela
14-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Last week he couldn't resist a dig at O'Connor saying he had his best 45 minutes, didn't dive once.

Well Richard, he had his best 90 mins today and he didn't dive once either.:aok:

Littlest Hobo
14-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Don't mind the guy, he's usually quite impartial but so what if he let's off a bit of emotion now and again to support his team. He's human unlike the renata- gob Jamboid he has on his team.:rolleyes:

random sub
14-04-2012, 07:57 PM
following him on Twitter as he does tweet some interesting and funny stuff. He is a passionate Aberdeen fan but seems highly reasonable about Hibs and other teams

whiskyhibby
14-04-2012, 08:00 PM
The same goes to Billy dodds and lets not forget, it will be a Dons-Celtic final Hartley. LOL.

Billy Dodds is a complete erse, he never has anything good to say about Hibs GIRFUY

:agree::agree:

jgl07
14-04-2012, 08:12 PM

Hartley is just backing his former clubs to get to the final.

Hang on.......?

swazzie
14-04-2012, 09:36 PM
Remember earlier in the season when you abused your position as a BBC presenter to get Garry O'Connor labelled as a diver

That first goal was for you

AlbertK86
14-04-2012, 09:51 PM
And for the Aberdeen diver who then got banned !!

GIRFUY

HibbiesandtheBaddies
14-04-2012, 10:09 PM
Richard Gordon got Garry labelled as a diver?

Garry got Garry labelled as a diver. Hopefully thats all behind him now as his fitness is returning...

AFKA5814_Hibs
14-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Ginger **** GIRUY

zlatan
14-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Richard Gordon is a good egg

Jonnyboy
14-04-2012, 10:40 PM
RG's problem is that Radio Scotland employs too many Jambo's on open all mics etc. They create the anti-Hibs stuff and he goes along with it

hibs4life
14-04-2012, 11:19 PM
I think some are being a wee bit unfair here - Richard Gordon is a Dons fan but we all know that and he usually hides his disappointment and is professional about the games. Like others on here, I remember generally positive comments about Hibs from him. I think both Hibs and Aberdeen fans were happy with draw, so if he was punching the air, that's quite understandable.
I know the fun in supporting football teams can sometimes include the schadenfreude in regard to other team's supporters, but it doesn't always need a 'get it up ye' response to the opposition's supporters.
It's fine to show a wee bit of emotion for your own team, even as a radio footy correspondent and as far as I'm aware Richard Gordon is never knowingly disrespectful to any other teams, unlike some of his colleagues..... Gie the guy a break...

PISTOL1875
15-04-2012, 12:34 AM

Richard suppots Aberdeen who were playing HIbs today , so if he didnt want Aberdeen to win and subsequently didnt pundh the air when they scored then I would be asking asking serious questions of him..

I will ask you , what do you think Pat Nevin was doing when Hibs went 2-1 up ????????????????????

sauzeelegod
15-04-2012, 12:46 AM
read his message again pistol

Alfred E Newman
15-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Richard Gordon before todays game " and now we are seeing one of the great sights in Scottish football, the Hearts fans twirling their scarfs in the air" WTF :hilarious

Leith Green
15-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Richard Gordon before todays game " and now we are seeing one of the great sights in Scottish football, the Hearts fans twirling their scarfs in the air" WTF :hilarious

The clowns singing "oh the hibees are gay" then a minute later do there camp scarf twirling ...Pot kettle black!