PDA

View Full Version : Loan Players Contracts

thebakerboy
14-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Was over on Boakback and they seem to think our loan players are just here until the end of the SPL season and the cup final is a week later and the likes of McPake and Griffiths would not be able to play in final. I assume this is just the usual Yam rubbish but it has planted a seed of worry. Hope someone can clear this up and by the way they seem to be split down the middle between thinking if they get to final it will be a walkover and bricking it in case they lose to us.
:pfgwa:hibees:flag:

danhibees1875
14-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Sounds like a load of tripe. Even if the loans did expire between the SPL season and the final they would just sign an extension - they would have no reason not to want to play.

They should be more concerned about their players who are 1 yellow off a suspension in the unlikely event they reach the final. :agree:

hibee_girl
14-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Towell was in the papers this week saying he wouldn't be allowed to play in the final against Celtic (if it's them) so assuming they are all signed up until the 19th of May at least

TamHibs
14-04-2012, 08:37 PM
No the players are on loan until the end of the season which is 31st June, new season starts on 1st July (Technically ;-))

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?qy305z

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 08:38 PM
If true then the players will DEFINATELY want to play, and the clubs will DEFINATELY let them.

grunt
14-04-2012, 08:40 PM
... the end of the season which is 31st June
:doh:

Scouse Hibee
14-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Was over on Boakback and they seem to think our loan players are just here until the end of the SPL season and the cup final is a week later and the likes of McPake and Griffiths would not be able to play in final. I assume this is just the usual Yam rubbish but it has planted a seed of worry. Hope someone can clear this up and by the way they seem to be split down the middle between thinking if they get to final it will be a walkover and bricking it in case they lose to us.

Oh dear what a sad bunch of dilusional tossers they are over there, some will be suicidal at the thought of not being able to sing their big cup song ever again. They have players they can't afford to pay but scurry from their cesspits to make up fictitious stories about our loan deals! They've got folk on here retaliating with fictitious dates in June :greengrin

thebakerboy
14-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Sorry guys just wanted to make sure that lot were wrong as usual.n Mind you it is a funny old site over there , they don't seem to agree much or fall out as much as we do either , very bland.

SlickShoes
14-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Loan players contracts run up until the end of June normally, the parent club doesn't need them back once the summer break starts, current year runs until end of June, start of next season technically begins July 1st.

jgl07
14-04-2012, 08:47 PM
Towell was in the papers this week saying he wouldn't be allowed to play in the final against Celtic (if it's them) so assuming they are all signed up until the 19th of May at least

It is normal practice for loanees to be banned from playing against their parent clubs,

In any event at least one of the loanees, Jorge Claros, is on an 18-month deal.

Beefster
14-04-2012, 08:53 PM

The Yams have a big semi-final tomorrow yet they're already obsessing over us being in the final? Big team indeed.

--------
14-04-2012, 08:54 PM
I think they'll find that our loanees are on contract until the end of June. They were signed up to the end of the season, and guess what? The Cup Final 2012 is part of season 2011-12.

But they have NINE players on a yellow card tomorrow and I can't see every one of them managing to avoid a booking ....:greengrin

That and the small fact that they've got to get past Celtic before they play us should be exercising whatever passes for their brains.

truehibernian
14-04-2012, 08:54 PM
You could remind them that they had 4 loanees in their 2006 cup winning starting line up of course.

Really hope they win tomorrow......I have a good feeling that we will end the hoodoo against our arch rivals come May.....how sweet and ironic that be too. With loanee Leigh scoring the winner !

Hibercelona
14-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Sorry guys just wanted to make sure that lot were wrong as usual.n Mind you it is a funny old site over there , they don't seem to agree much or fall out as much as we do either , very bland.

Thats because they all agree with one man. :wink: