PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Mikey

Viva_Palmeiras
14-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Just a quick note to say thanks for arranging the buses through.

Thoroughly excellent day topped off with a win for the Hibees.

Put me down for a seat to the final ;)

Cheers!

Ps once the boy with the painted green nails on bus 2 sobers up thats gonna be one he'll of a hangover ;) musta kinda been like Woodstock for him ;)

HibeeMG
14-04-2012, 04:28 PM
Absolutely agree. Great job Mikey! :thumbsup:

And, yes, it looks as though it's going to be a tough Sunday for that lad! :jamboak::sick::drunk:

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2012, 04:30 PM

Cheers!

Ps once the boy with the painted green nails on bus 2 sobers up thats gonna be one he'll of a hangover ;) musta kinda been like Woodstock for him ;)

The guy you refer to I think I know him, Davie had his nails painted, and was absolutely wasted, not sure how much of that match he will remember?:confused:

hibsquaker
14-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Indeed, great work Mikey. A top day :flag:

Biggie
14-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks Mikey...I'll take 4 seats for the final :wink:

matty_f
14-04-2012, 04:37 PM
:aok: well done Mikey, and nice to meet you Viva!

Viva_Palmeiras
14-04-2012, 04:42 PM
:aok: well done Mikey, and nice to meet you Viva!

Likewise Matty. These are the kinda memories that'll keep Josh strong when he gets the inevitable question from his (hopefully few) OF supporting mates. Proud to be a Hibby!

Viva_Palmeiras
14-04-2012, 04:44 PM
The guy you refer to I think I know him, Davie had his nails painted, and was absolutely wasted, not sure how much of that match he will remember?:confused:

Thats the fella - ouch! Did well with the mascara - or did his mates catch him in a weak moment ;)

Baldy Foghorn
14-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Thats the fella - ouch! Did well with the mascara - or did his mates catch him in a weak moment ;)

Seen him after the match staggering around, if he makes golf tomorrow, I will be amazed:greengrin

hibee_girl
14-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks from us too Mikey :thumbsup:

The guy with the painted nails, I'm surprised he could still stand at the end of the day. He's lucky his mate went looking for him to catch the bus home! :greengrin

Hibs90
14-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Bus 1 was rocking all the way and back. Great effort :thumbsup:

Malthibby
14-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Likewise Mikey.
Thought the guy with the fingernails was consumptive so it's good to hear he was just utterly blootered.
GG

Jay
14-04-2012, 05:40 PM

yep, great atmosphere. well done everybody

gf77
14-04-2012, 05:52 PM
I think the guy with the painted nails was long gone well before he even got on the bus! :greengrin but yeah, big, big thanks to Mikey for the buses, really ensured we had a hassle free journey there and back. Put us back down for the final tae :flag:

NaeTechnoHibby
14-04-2012, 05:58 PM

Thanks guys and gals at the back........felt like the high standers were behind us :thumbsup:

Good group oan our bus :thumbsup:

The_Todd
14-04-2012, 08:05 PM

Cheers!

I would be amazed if he even got into the game! Seems like he enoyed himself anyway so fair play...

staunchhibby
14-04-2012, 08:08 PM
Fantastic day on bus one.Well done Mikey.:thumbsup:Looking forward to getting seats for the final

PeterboroHibee
14-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Thanks for putting on the Aberdeen/Dundee bus, much appreciated.

Was a great day and the trip back was especially interesting!

ronaldo7
14-04-2012, 08:16 PM
Indeed, great work Mikey. A top day :flag:

Glad you and the boys enjoyed yourselves. GGTTH

JennaFletcher
14-04-2012, 08:18 PM
I love how that Davie guy is getting a lot of mentions on here, ha! Was on that bus, had a great time.

Thanks for arranging it! :flag:

JennaFletcher
14-04-2012, 08:20 PM
Thanks for putting on the Aberdeen/Dundee bus, much appreciated.

Was a great day and the trip back was especially interesting!

Did it go like this: :na na: (Hibs Bus) v. :boo hoo:(Dons Buses)?

Billychaotic182
14-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Did it go like this: :na na: (Hibs Bus) v. :boo hoo:(Dons Buses)?

That's exactly how it went lol. Although we did come across one bus who really couldn't take a joke. But Mikey a really big thanks for the Aberdeen bus/sauna and I too will take two spaces for the final if a bus from here is on the cards

JennaFletcher
14-04-2012, 08:49 PM
That's exactly how it went lol. Although we did come across one bus who really couldn't take a joke. But Mikey a really big thanks for the Aberdeen bus/sauna and I too will take two spaces for the final if a bus from here is on the cards

What did they do :greengrin Soor losers!

PeterboroHibee
14-04-2012, 08:53 PM
What did they do :greengrin Soor losers!

They were idiots. Shouting abuse as soon as we got off the bus, trying to start a fight with someone (Ive no idea what it was about) and then chucking stuff at the bus as we were driving away.

Sore losers is an understatement!

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 08:58 PM
They were idiots. Shouting abuse as soon as we got off the bus, trying to start a fight with someone (Ive no idea what it was about) and then chucking stuff at the bus as we were driving away.

Sore losers is an understatement!

I hate them. Delighted we managed to beat them! :giruy:

Hainan Hibs
14-04-2012, 09:01 PM
Will never forget the return to Aberdeen from Glasgow.

That Aberdeen bus did take a ribbing and a half though before the antics at Perth. Trailing along at two miles an hour through roadworks and we stroll up alongside them, and given the extra time on our hands we wasted not a second to get into a full song and bounce at the window giving them everything we had, I was ****ing knackered after it:greengrin.

frazeHFC
14-04-2012, 09:06 PM

That Aberdeen bus did take a ribbing and a half though before the antics at Perth. Trailing along at two miles an hour through roadworks and we stroll up alongside them, and given the extra time on our hands we wasted not a second to get into a full song and bounce at the window giving them everything we had, I was ****ing knackered after it:greengrin.

:thumbsup:

Imagine all this if we get Hearts in the final. :greengrin

Billychaotic182
14-04-2012, 09:10 PM

The Aberdeen fan at the back off their bus was a nutter. Banging his head off the window like a t*t.

lyonhibs
15-04-2012, 12:26 AM
Cheers to Mikey for all the co-ordination, and to bus 3 for being so well behaved and punctual :greengrin

On a side note, how much of a f***ing mess is the whole Haymarket area??!!