PDA

View Full Version : Players up the town tonight?

greenlex
14-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I hope each and every one of them go and get absolutely bladdered tonight. They deserve it. :agree:

chrisski33
14-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Errrr hope not and they concentrate and keep the momentum up for the league and now winning the cup......
In fact forget that and let em get drunk just tonight though! ;-)

Hibercelona
14-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I hope each and every one of them go and get absolutely bladdered tonight. They deserve it. :agree:

They deserve to keep their fitness up and win the cup IMO.

Then they can get jack hammered. :wink:

heidtheba
14-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Defo - also hope they invite some of their heartz first team pals out for drinkies too...:wink:

--------
14-04-2012, 03:23 PM

Erm, no.

I'd rather have the headlines tomorrow all about the win and the fasct that we're in the Final, not about the players falling about drunk up town.

Besides, they're supposed to be professional footballers - professionals look after themselves.

No problem about them having a night out. No problem with them enjoying themselves. But "absolutely bladdered"? No way.

cabbageandribs1875
14-04-2012, 03:25 PM
the players can have what i had during the match....beck's blue :aok: :cb

Matty_Jack04
14-04-2012, 04:27 PM
If those guys settle doon keep us up and win that b******in cup they'll never buy a pint in Edinburgh again, 7 more games guys 7 more!!

Scott Allan Key
14-04-2012, 04:43 PM
David James wrote a very good article in the Guardian where he stated that there was a direct correlation between a drinking culture at a club and it's performance on the park. I have my suspicions that this might have been a problem at Hibs in recent years. So sorry no, leave the celebrations to the fans and let the professionals look after themselves, it's part of their job not to damage their bodies and minds.

weedgiehibbie
14-04-2012, 04:46 PM
They deserve to keep their fitness up and win the cup IMO.

Then they can get jack hammered. :wink:

Well said young man, today's game was a fantastic result and not something that unfortunately happens too often and they should be celebrating.

However a win in the final would make the players true Hibernian legends and that is something truly worth celebrating. :agree: :thumbsup:

silverhibee
14-04-2012, 04:48 PM

I will gladly buy them a drink if i see them up town tonight, made it home and back Lex no probs, home for an hour and then up the town to party.

:pfgwa :pfgwa :pfgwa :pfgwa

greenlex
14-04-2012, 05:54 PM
I will gladly buy them a drink if i see them up town tonight, made it home and back Lex no probs, home for an hour and then up the town to party.

:pfgwa :pfgwa :pfgwa :pfgwa

:thumbsup:Never doubted you for a minute. :greengrin

Keith_M
14-04-2012, 05:54 PM
David James wrote a very good article in the Guardian where he stated that there was a direct correlation between a drinking culture at a club and it's performance on the park. I have my suspicions that this might have been a problem at Hibs in recent years. So sorry no, leave the celebrations to the fans and let the professionals look after themselves, it's part of their job not to damage their bodies and minds.

There was at Rangers during the (bought and paid for) 9-in-a-row era. Their view was that "the team that drinks together, wins together".

Scouse Hibee
14-04-2012, 06:20 PM

Culture,mentality and professionalism just three reasons why I hope they don't!