PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Match Prep

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 06:34 AM
I hope the players pre match prep was nothing like mine...drinking till after midnight..and then a bit to much:hug: with Mrs DTS at dark o'clock....rough as a Rhinos hooter..

jodjam
14-04-2012, 06:37 AM
I hope the players pre match prep was nothing like mine...drinking till after midnight..and then a bit to much:hug: with Mrs DTS at dark o'clock....rough as a Rhinos hooter..

If it was same as your pre match prep then Mrs DTS will be getting quite a name for herself :greengrin

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 06:43 AM
If it was same as your pre match prep then Mrs DTS will be getting quite a name for herself :greengrin

:greengrin that did make me laugh...which given how rough I am is an acheivement..

Right shower time - as I head in 15 mins - then the what do i wear...:rolleyes: given that in the last 20 mins it has snowed / hailed / rained and then stopped and looked brighter...

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 07:02 AM
right i'm away..clean and almost awake ...

wil be here for breakfast in an hour

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-sir-john-moore

Andy74
14-04-2012, 07:29 AM
with Mrs DTS at dark o'clock....rough as a Rhinos hooter..

Well, you married her!

essexhibee
14-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Up and raring to go here. Already seen two sets of hibees walking past the window :greengrin.

Not long now boys!

SteveHFC
14-04-2012, 07:50 AM

So you could have said I pumped my wife :greengrin

hibbie02
14-04-2012, 07:56 AM
Up and raring to go here. Already seen two sets of hibees walking past the window :greengrin.

Not long now boys!

I thought you were the only Hibee in Chelmers???

essexhibee
14-04-2012, 08:00 AM
I thought you were the only Hibee in Chelmers???

I am mate but back up in the motherland for this one!

Sean1875
14-04-2012, 08:06 AM

:faf: :top marks

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Sitting in the Weatherspoons waiting on grub yum yum - other Hibbies here too. The weather here is bright and sunny if cool...realy up for it now

down-the-slope
14-04-2012, 02:50 PM

right i'm away..clean and almost awake ...

wil be here for breakfast in an hour

http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-sir-john-moore

Right shower time - as I head in 15 mins - then the what do i wear...:rolleyes: given that in the last 20 mins it has snowed / hailed / rained and then stopped and looked brighter...

Sitting in the Weatherspoons waiting on grub yum yum - other Hibbies here too. The weather here is bright and sunny if cool...realy up for it now

Right thats it...once I take off my gear its getting washed and stowed for the final...right down to last item...

Need to have totally the same pre-match routine as well...I just hope my head can take it and Mrs DTS is prepared to accept her part in setting up such a victory :rolleyes:

Off to Haddington for a Curry in a couple of hours to complete a great day :greengrin

greenlex
14-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Right thats it...once I take off my gear its getting washed and stowed for the final...right down to last item...

Need to have totally the same pre-match routine as well...I just hope my head can take it and Mrs DTS is prepared to accept her part in setting up such a victory :rolleyes:

Off to Haddington for a Curry in a couple of hours to complete a great day :greengrin

Dinnae be washing it FFS. You'll hex it. :grr:

greenlex
14-04-2012, 02:57 PM

Well, you married her!

:top marks Lads. :agree: