PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy your day out guys - what i would give to be with you all tomorrow GGTTH

Graham Law
14-04-2012, 01:14 AM
Good luck guys and girls , get behind the team and enjoy every moment. I have been in OZ nearly two years now and this by far the worst I have felt about missing a game.

What I would give to be at Hampden cheering the lads on amongst friends and family.

Have a safe great day out and see you all on 19th May for the final.

GGTTH

Graham

reservoir hibee
14-04-2012, 01:53 AM
Good luck guys and girls , get behind the team and enjoy every moment. I have been in OZ nearly two years now and this by far the worst I have felt about missing a game.

What I would give to be at Hampden cheering the lads on amongst friends and family.

GGTTH

Graham

i concur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years 9 months for me.... i wanna be in glasgow right now

LamontHFC©
14-04-2012, 02:56 AM
Tell me about it. In NYC, buzzing to get up at 7am and watch the game by myself. Can't imagine how everyone back home feels.

Think it's safe to say my roommate will defo be getting woken up when (!) we score. GGTTH

:flag:

N.Wales Hibby
14-04-2012, 08:49 AM

GGTTH

Graham

Second that. Never felt so nervous, excited. Also hope to be back for the final and it is on my birthday...What a present that would be. GGTTH