PDA

View Full Version : The WORST outcome for us on Saturday would be...

Col2
13-04-2012, 05:41 PM
To let them dictate the game, sit back and only try and create on break.

If we are al coming home on the M8 at 3pm tomorrow and it dawns on us that we have not created anything and have gone out at this stage with minimum fuss, that will be a crime.

IF we give 100% and are unlucky, we will still be gutted but can have no complaints.

Come on Hibs.

truehibernian
13-04-2012, 05:50 PM
Watched Aberdeen v Hearts recently and was surprised how much Aberdeen sat, waiting to counter attack. They are quite laboured in midfield, however Fyvie and Hughes weren't playing that day.

They were very weak at set pieces in my opinion, always looked to get the ball out wide, left Vernon a little exposed and unsupported. Slow however at recycling the ball.

I'd almost be tempted to go 4-3-3, but honestly cannot see us being that gungho. Their defence sitting on yellows....got to get stuck in from the off.

Hibercelona
13-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Cup games are all about taking control.

If we grab the game by the throat, we'll win.

If we sit back hoping for Aberdeen to make a mistake, they'll be a lot of miserable hibby faces coming back over the M8.

The lads must take control of this game and give Aberdeen no chance to play.

stoneyburn hibs
13-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Simples , we have to have a go , that will do for me

O'Rourke3
13-04-2012, 07:02 PM
Pa Broon will set them up to ensure they don't lose, we seem better counterattacking at the mo, so thanks to Brown's natural fear free football I think this one will be a bit turgid. hopefully our pacier players can create space and get in behinfd their (packed) defence. Can't wait :flag: