PDA

View Full Version : Semi tickets missing in the post

Cauld Bovril
13-04-2012, 11:41 AM
A friend`s tickets for tomorrow have gone missing in the post and the ticket office say there is nothing they can do. Does anyone have any experience of this happening before and was it resolved? Her poor wee lad is distraught. Any help would be much appreciated.

lyonhibs
13-04-2012, 11:48 AM
A friend`s tickets for tomorrow have gone missing in the post and the ticket office say there is nothing they can do. Does anyone have any experience of this happening before and was it resolved? Her poor wee lad is distraught. Any help would be much appreciated.

IF and only if the 1st person who has already PM'd me cant take them, I hav 2 free tix going for the posh seats. They are 'neutral' tho, so no colours allowed. Central Glasgow pick-up necessary.

Cauld Bovril
13-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks a lot Lyonhibs, i`ll pass on the message. I`ll pm you if she can`t get hers sorted.

proud_and_green
13-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Happened to me before the CIS semi at Tynecastle. Spoke to the club they said nothing to do with them and basically tough!

That said we went on to win that cup...... maybe i should have arranged the same thing here!

Hibs7
13-04-2012, 12:36 PM
Why doesn't the club send out e mails to those buying tickets by post, the e mail would state the seat No. and amount paid and in cases like this could be used to gain entrance only at the kick off time to avoid fraud.

Cauld Bovril
13-04-2012, 02:30 PM
I`m glad to say the club have now issued new tickets. Lets hope the wee man`s no greetin again at the final whistle.

lyonhibs
13-04-2012, 02:49 PM
so the text I just sent is redundant? Will you be refunding me the 12p it didnt cost me to send it?

Joking of course. Great news, hope the wee man is greeting at FT tho. Tears of joy.

Pretty Boy
13-04-2012, 02:53 PM
I`m glad to say the club have now issued new tickets. Lets hope the wee man`s no greetin again at the final whistle.

Good gesture by the club.

Hope the 2 of you enjoy the game, and the result of course.

Cauld Bovril
13-04-2012, 03:17 PM
Lyonhibs, you`ve restored my faith in mankind, thanks a lot for such a kind gesture. I`ll meet you in Leith tomorrow night and sqaure you up with that 12p :thumbsup:

lyonhibs
13-04-2012, 03:48 PM
in old money (not that I'd know...) that must be worth about a pint or 3...?

On that basis, Ill see you tomorrow evening... :-P