PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Final tickets on Saturday

Rasta_Hibs
13-04-2012, 08:11 AM
My mate is giving me money due to me on Sat morning, is there anywhere yi can get tickets for the game either at Easter Road or Hampden?

Dinnae want to miss it like.:flag:

hibee
13-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Need to buy it today

Remember Double Deadline Day (Friday 13 April, 5pm) for two big events; Early Bird Season Ticket Deadline and Semi-Final Ticket Deadline.

lyonhibs
13-04-2012, 08:51 AM
My mate is giving me money due to me on Sat morning, is there anywhere yi can get tickets for the game either at Easter Road or Hampden?

Buy them today, as there's nowhere to do it tomorrow. I'm sure being down by the cost of 1 ticket for 1 night won't be the end of the world :greengrin

Rasta_Hibs
13-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Buy them today, as there's nowhere to do it tomorrow. I'm sure being down by the cost of 1 ticket for 1 night won't be the end of the world :greengrin

Im in Livingston at work today, can you buy over the phone and pick up tomorrow? Sorry i know your not the ticket office but i can never get through when i try. :flag:

Keith_M
13-04-2012, 09:08 AM
I really think the Ticket Office should have stayed open late today. Surely it couldn't have cost too much to have a couple of people working until 8pm?

They sometimes sell tickets from booths outside Hampden but it's a bit stupid if they do that but don't let people know. If you turn up and they're NOT selling them, you're gonna be a bit dissapointed.

--------

Actually, you could try this (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?233143-FAO-of-any-Northern-Hibees-making-a-late-decision-to-go-to-Hampden) guy. Maybe send him a PM and see if he'll meet you at Hampden

andy1875
13-04-2012, 10:30 AM
They sometimes sell tickets from booths outside Hampden but it's a bit stupid if they do that but don't let people know. If you turn up and they're NOT selling them, you're gonna be a bit dissapointed.

This certainly used to be the case, I had to chum my mate round to the Rangers end in the semi we won on penalties as he realised he had lost his ticket when we got to the turnstile.

A pretty uncomfortable few minutes walking past thousands of Gers when we had green on. :greengrin

Worth it in the end when we done them on pens :flag:

IanM
13-04-2012, 10:34 AM
I'll be gettigg my tickets at 4pm - have we sold out any of the ends?
i have a feeling that i'll pick tickets that are in the middle of nowehere with no fans close!

jgl07
13-04-2012, 11:46 AM

The Herald stated that there would be tickets available at Hampden right up to kick-off.

They are hoping for a 30,000 crowd.

Rasta_Hibs
13-04-2012, 11:59 AM
The Herald stated that there would be tickets available at Hampden right up to kick-off.

Thats good news. It would seem crazy to not sell tickets at Hampden if the game aint a sell out? Im sure there are a few more last minute men like ma self lol :flag:

silverhibee
13-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Thats good news. It would seem crazy to not sell tickets at Hampden if the game aint a sell out? Im sure there are a few more last minute men like ma self lol :flag:

If you look down the forum there is folk giving tickets away or selling them. :aok:

Keith_M
13-04-2012, 12:27 PM

Do you have a link to the article? I've searched through the Herald Online but can't find it.

Not doubting you, just thought it would be useful to post the link on here as confirmation of sales on the day. Maybe some people can make it at the last minute.

GreenCastle
13-04-2012, 12:31 PM
If you wanted confirmation best to phone the club or if someone is heading down this afternoon they could post on here the info :agree:

Ideally Hibs would release a statement saying tickets will or won't be available tomorrow at the stadium.

We could have then just made it pay at the gate :stirrer:

Green Man
13-04-2012, 12:37 PM
I just phoned Hampden and the lady I spoke to said they're currently unaware of any plans to sell tickets on the day. All ticket sales are being handled by the clubs so it would be up to them to decide. Sounds like 5pm tonight at Easter Road is the last chance.

jgl07
13-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Do you have a link to the article? I've searched through the Herald Online but can't find it.

Not doubting you, just thought it would be useful to post the link on here as confirmation of sales on the day. Maybe some people can make it at the last minute.

It is not in the online version. It is in the print edition:

"Cup Tickets on sale up to kick-off

This weekend's William Hill Scottish Cup semi-finals will be played out in front of thousands of empty seats.

As of yesterday, just around 26,000 tickets had been sold for tomorrows televised match between Aberdeen and Hibernian at the 52,000 capacity national stadium. It is hoped that the figure will rise to nearer 30,000 with briefs being sold until kick-off at the ground.

Around 34,000 tickets have been sold for Sunday's tie between Celtic and Hearts which is also being broadcast live on television. The majority have been taken by the Clydesdale Bank Premier League champions after Hearts confirmed that they had only sold 10,000 of their 18,000 allocation. Once again, tickets will be on sale up to the kick-off."

H18sry
13-04-2012, 02:06 PM
It is not in the online version. It is in the print edition:

"Cup Tickets on sale up to kick-off

This weekend's William Hill Scottish Cup semi-finals will be played out in front of thousands of empty seast.

As of yesterday, just around 26,000 tickets had been sold for tomorrows televised match between Aberdeen and Hibernian at the 52,000 capacity national stadium. It is hoped that the figure will rise to nearer 30,000 with briefs being sold until kick-off at the ground.

Around 34,000 tickets have been sold for Sunday's tie between Celtic and Hearts which is also being broadcast live on television. The majority have been taken by the Clydesdale bank Premier League champions after Hearts confirmed that they had only sold 10,000 of their 18,000 allocation. Once again, tickets will be on sale up to the kick-off."

Wow big team indeed :wink:

kevinc
13-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Tickets on sale at easter Road 9-10 tomorrow and at Hampden 9-kick off

JimBHibees
13-04-2012, 02:40 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20120413/cup-matchday-sales-_2262950_2734170

Just been confirmed tickets on sale tomorrow.

JimBHibees
13-04-2012, 02:52 PM
Tickets on sale at easter Road 9-10 tomorrow and at Hampden 9-kick off

I dont think you can buy tickets at ER between 9 and 10 I think it is only Hampden for tickets. ER is for merchandise only is what I am reading.

GreenCastle
13-04-2012, 02:54 PM

Just been confirmed tickets on sale tomorrow.

Common sense :agree:

Hopefully a few more will change their mind in the morning and make the trip to support the team.

lyonhibs
13-04-2012, 06:36 PM
I dont think you can buy tickets at ER between 9 and 10 I think it is only Hampden for tickets. ER is for merchandise only is what I am reading.

Yup. Unless they've left some half witted work experience dullard in charge of the official website (wouldn't be the 1st time, I hear you cry..............), then they would have stated specifically that tickets were for sale from 9-10 at ER tomorrow morning.

Moral of the story:

Merchandise, flags and other green and white paraphenalia = ER between 9 and 10 am
Actual tickets to get to the game = 9-kick off @ Hampden as outlined in the link above.