PDA

View Full Version : Quick question

DAVE1875
12-04-2012, 10:02 PM
I recently bought a flag from the Hibs shop. I'm not sure of it's full dimensions but it's about 5ft in length. Would I have to attach it to some seats or attach it to a cane or am I allowed to hold it freely?

Stupid question I know but it's pointless me taking since a. I don't have a cane to attach it to and b. I don't want it to get nicked

yeezus.
12-04-2012, 10:04 PM
You'll be okay holding it, didnae ken they still had flags in the shop.. :confused:

GreenCastle
12-04-2012, 10:35 PM
I recently bought a flag from the Hibs shop. I'm not sure of it's full dimensions but it's about 5ft in length. Would I have to attach it to some seats or attach it to a cane or am I allowed to hold it freely?

Stupid question I know but it's pointless me taking since a. I don't have a cane to attach it to and b. I don't want it to get nicked

Your allowed it on a cane to wave - as long as the cane isn't too long! You can put it on some seats if there were any empty ones close to you (just keep an eye on it or tie it to something or you can hold it! Enjoy! :flag:

fat freddy
12-04-2012, 10:47 PM
you can pick up at a cane at a garden centre or hardware store for about 20p...failing that, go to the nearest allotments and steal one...steal some broccolli while your at it as it helps the brain to operate correctly

Jones28
12-04-2012, 11:03 PM
As long as the cane is under a metre you're alright.