PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final countdown

Billy Whizz
12-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Just over 40 hours to ko and I'm really nervous. I think that although we've had a bad season, with a bit of luck we can win on Saturday. I think it will be a tense game, semi finals usually are, and this could go all the way to penalties!
Early to bed tomorrow night and up bright and early on Saturday

Tricla
12-04-2012, 08:46 PM
Mon the cabbage! :flag:

matty_f
12-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Mon the cabbage! :flag:

:thumbsup:

Cannot wait for Saturday to come.

'Mon the HIBEES!!!:flag:

GreenCastle
12-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Even with the early kick off I can really see a great atmosphere as both sets of fans are desperate to get to the final.

This whole week has been a bit of a write off - can't wait to head through on Saturday along the M8 with the rest of the Hibs fans:flag:

edinburghhibee
13-04-2012, 02:27 AM
Even with the early kick off I can really see a great atmosphere as both sets of fans are desperate to get to the final.

This whole week has been a bit of a write off - can't wait to head through on Saturday along the M8 with the rest of the Hibs fans:flag:

Agree starting the drinking at 7am bus picks me up around 10am from Calder Road, then its all singing and dancing through to the land of Weedge! Come on Hibs wee need this more than they do!!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

plhibs
13-04-2012, 03:15 AM
Just over 40 hours to ko and I'm really nervous. I think that although we've had a bad season, with a bit of luck we can win on Saturday. I think it will be a tense game, semi finals usually are, and this could go all the way to penalties!
Early to bed tomorrow night and up bright and early on Saturday

Wish i could be there but hoping for a Hibees win.:flag:

Pete
13-04-2012, 04:27 AM
Agree starting the drinking at 7am bus picks me up around 10am from Calder Road, then its all singing and dancing through to the land of Weedge! Come on Hibs we need this more than they do!!!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

Aberdeen have won one trophy since 1992.

They've been in one major final in the last 15 years...and lost it heavily.

They've had more recent semi disappointments than most and been on the wrong end of cup upsets so many times recently.

I'd say they need this far more than we do...which I reckon will work in our favour. If you think we are moaners just wait until you hear an Aberdeen support being let down in a cup competition.

They're losers. They will lose on Saturday because they have been losers for 20 years

Their fans might think they have the aura of fergusons team but nobody is frightened any more. Their team will go all Craig Brownish, let us get on top of them, they will freeze and we will score a few.

Seriously good vibes about this one.

:flag:

Nevi1875
13-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Aberdeen have won one trophy since 1992.

They've been in one major final in the last 15 years...and lost it heavily.

They've had more recent semi disappointments than most and been on the wrong end of cup upsets so many times recently.

I'd say they need this far more than we do...which I reckon will work in our favour. If you think we are moaners just wait until you hear an Aberdeen support being let down in a cup competition.

They're losers. They will lose on Saturday because they have been losers for 20 years

Their fans might think they have the aura of fergusons team but nobody is frightened any more. Their team will go all Craig Brownish, let us get on top of them, they will freeze and we will score a few.

Seriously good vibes about this one.

:flag:

^^
This is all true they aren't any better than us maybe even worse. we can and will do it this weekend hopefully put a few past them and get a brilliant atmosphere at the same time lets go together as one Team,Club,Manager and Fans if we do we will win emphatically, well maybe not emphatically but here's hoping.

Cant Wait like a wee bairn at Christmas.

GGTTH :cup: :scarf::pfgwa:hibees

Lucius Apuleius
13-04-2012, 08:08 AM
semi final countdown

f e m s i l a n i ????

offshorehibby
13-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Countdown starts now for Mrs O and myself, be in the station bar shortly heading through to weegie land today, a we night out in glasgow, wake up in glasgow bright and early tomorrow. With a bit of luck w'll have sused out a pub that'll be open early.

GGTTH

WellingtonHibby
13-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Its the night before already for me. A few warm up beers tonight. I really think we are going to stroll this. Two nil in a dull match. Griffiths will snatch one and some sort of set piece. This could be our year and I'm going to be for thousand miles away.

HUTCHYHIBBY
13-04-2012, 09:40 AM
f e m s i l a n i ????

Hmmm, thats a conundrum!

Sean1875
13-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Not been so nervous about a semi since i watched Brokeback Mountain.

cabbageandribs1875
13-04-2012, 10:42 AM
f e m s i l a n i ????

i see five consonants, and as for Rachel Riley

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50511_224818109111_6862499_n.jpg

:yum yum:

13-04-2012, 11:00 AM
Massive game for us tomorow, going to be a tight one IMO, don't see it being a hammering for either team, whoever wins will prob win it only 1-0 or 2-1.

Stacky posted a great status on facebook yesterday, saying how all the boys are buzzing and they all want it so much!

GGTTH :flag:

:pfgwa

Hibernia&Alba
13-04-2012, 11:13 AM
I must admit to a few pre-match nerves. Getting to the final would be a huge achievement for this team. As long as we don't freeze but give it everything and are positive, I'll take that. Don't end the day with regrets of a poor performance.

Dinkydoo
13-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Nerves just kicked in there with the thought that in 24hrs time it will be half time (or second half just commencing). :pfgwa