PDA

View Full Version : Another board change

happiehibbie
11-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Well folks another Director will be leaving shortly as the Board look to make savings. I do know who it is but I think it is unfair to name him at the moment as my source would get in to trouble !

he is Very high up the chain but its not RP but was involved in the selection of our new manager

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2012, 08:52 AM
is it Mikey :lips seal

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Well folks another Director will be leaving shortly as the Board look to make savings. I do know who it is but I think it is unfair to name him at the moment as my source would get in to trouble !

he is Very high up the chain but its not RP but was involved in the selection of our new manager

:wink: :wink: :wink: :rolleyes:

How does not naming him do anything else than give your ego a boost?

You've told us a board member is leaving so the cat's out of the bag.

marinello59
11-04-2012, 09:02 AM

With so many names to choose from we could be here for days trying to guess who it could be. It's not Rod Petrie so that leaves..............oh go on give us a clue. :greengrin

Beefster
11-04-2012, 09:07 AM

I know what underwear I'm wearing today but I'm not going to say just yet. To narrow it down a bit, I can say that they were/are involved in supporting my bawsack.

cabbageandribs1875
11-04-2012, 09:08 AM
that will be us down to 328 board members :(

matty_f
11-04-2012, 09:11 AM
I know what underwear I'm wearing today but I'm not going to say just yet. To narrow it down a bit, I can say that they were/are involved in supporting my bawsack.

I'm about to get up for my breakfast, I know what I'm having but it would be unfair on my breakfast to name it, I will say that it's not an actual chicken though.

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 09:16 AM

I'm about to get up for my breakfast, I know what I'm having but it would be unfair on my breakfast to name it, I will say that it's not an actual chicken though.

On the breakfast/brunch theme, I'm going to have a roll and sausage before I head to the golf course this morning. I'm going to give it a bit extra flavour by pouring a well known condiment on it, but I better not tell you which one.

It wouldn't be fair on my sauce.

Andy74
11-04-2012, 09:16 AM
If it were to make a saving then you only have a couple left I think who get paid.

So, you'd be looking at a company without a finance Director or without a CEO who is now doing the footballing side and the commercial side.

Doesn't make too much sense.

Jones28
11-04-2012, 09:17 AM
I had a cup of something hot and milky when I woke up this morning. I won't say it was coffee, as that would be unfair on the coffee, but it wasn't tea or hot milk in a cup.

matty_f
11-04-2012, 09:18 AM
If it were to make a saving then you only have a couple left I think who get paid.

So, you'd be looking at a company without a finance Director or without a CEO who is now doing the footballing side and the commercial side.

Doesn't make too much sense.

Don't be hard on yourself Andy, your post made sense to me. :agree:

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
I had something hot and milky when I woke up this morning.

Oh, gross!

marinello59
11-04-2012, 09:22 AM
On the breakfast/brunch theme, I'm going to have a roll and sausage before I head to the golf course this morning. I'm going to give it a bit extra flavour by pouring a well known condiment on it, but I better not tell you which one.

I guess standards weren't that high to start with but.....................................groooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooan.:greengrin

SurferRosa
11-04-2012, 09:23 AM

I had a cup of something hot and milky when I woke up this morning. I won't say it was coffee, as that would be unfair on the coffee, but it wasn't tea or hot milk in a cup.

:faf::faf::faf::faf:............brilliant.

Jones28
11-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Oh, gross!

Nah nah, it was good coffee!

Aw *****...wasn't meant to say was I....:wink:

MSK
11-04-2012, 09:29 AM

he is Very high up the chain but its not RP but was involved in the selection of our new managerYour almost there ..another big push .....

H18sry
11-04-2012, 09:45 AM
is it Mikey :lips seal

:top marks

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 09:51 AM
I guess standards weren't that high to start with but.....................................groooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooan.:greengrin

I was going to type a word of apology for that post, but I better not tell you which one.

I don't want to reveal my soz!

Tom Hart RIP
11-04-2012, 09:56 AM

Hope you are correct and it's Scott Lindsay. The money that him and Hyland have taken out of the club has been a disgrace.

Pretty Boy
11-04-2012, 09:57 AM
I was going to type a word of apology for that post, but I better not tell you which one.

That really is terrible. I used to think you were funny.

I don't wish to reveal how i managed to suss you out.

--------
11-04-2012, 09:57 AM

Quite right, sir. It wouldn't be fair to the word - all the other words in the dictionary might gang up on it.

I had boiled eggs and soldiers for my breakfast, but the identity of the soldiers is still classified and cannot be revealed until their families have been informed. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Anyone remember a certain high profile member getting his knickers in a twist about someone stating something he'd heard but would not name his source?

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 10:01 AM
Hope you are correct and it's Scott Lindsay. The money that him and Hyland have taken out of the club has been a disgrace.

:faf:

matty_f
11-04-2012, 10:03 AM
I''m away to the toilet but i'm not letting on if it's ones or twos. I will say that it's unlikely to be just one of them though. Anyone seen my newspaper?

matty_f
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM

:tee hee:

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
That really is terrible. I used to think you were funny.

I'm hurt.

I don't wish to reveal how i managed to suss you out.

It wouldn't be fair on your suss?

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Anyone remember a certain high profile member getting his knickers in a twist about someone stating something he'd heard but would not name his source?

No.

Pretty Boy
11-04-2012, 10:08 AM
I'm hurt.

It wouldn't be fair on your suss?

Exactly.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:09 AM
No.

I do. :faf:

Hibercelona
11-04-2012, 10:10 AM

Same here. :agree:

ginger_rice
11-04-2012, 10:14 AM

Source? :confused:

Beefster
11-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Anyone remember a certain high profile member getting his knickers in a twist

You should try taping it down before the knickers go on. Works for me.

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:17 AM
Same here. :agree:

You couldn't make it up eh? :wink:

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 10:26 AM

It's never happened.

Anyway, even if it had, :wink: refusing to reveal a source is one thing.

Not revealing the subject of the story as the OP has is taking it too far!

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:28 AM
It's never happened.

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?231630-I-have-said-it-before&p=3159048&highlight=#post3159048

:greengrin

Pretty Boy
11-04-2012, 10:28 AM

Are you sure you aren't confusing Happie and Happy?

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:31 AM
It does seem i have made a mistake, for that i apologise. Same name, different spelling.

Hibbyradge
11-04-2012, 10:37 AM
It does seem i have made a mistake, for that i apologise. Same name, different spelling.

SquashedFrogg
11-04-2012, 10:37 AM
I also have heard this news whilst sitting on my ar*e for the last 48 hours.

Regrettably I will not be revealing my sores :cb

blackpoolhibs
11-04-2012, 10:38 AM

:na na:

scoopyboy
11-04-2012, 11:41 AM

If your post is accurate it has to be Scott Lindsay.

Its not Rodders and Fife Hyland is already going.

By saying its a him its therefore not a her.

If it is making savings then it is an executive director.

Therefore by the process of elimination its Scott Lindsay.

ancienthibby
11-04-2012, 11:58 AM

More like Jamie Marwick you mean!!:cb

marinello59
11-04-2012, 11:58 AM

:agree: And it was in the Library with the lead pipe .

Jack
11-04-2012, 12:05 PM
I''m away to the toilet but i'm not letting on if it's ones or twos. I will say that it's unlikely to be just one of them though. Anyone seen my newspaper?

Yes, but I'm not telling you where it is :na na:

Mikey
11-04-2012, 12:06 PM
More like Jamie Marwick you mean!!:cb

If it's genuinely a cost cutting measure then that's much more likely.

happiehibbie
11-04-2012, 12:06 PM

get a grip Ego i dont have one keep calm my friend

happiehibbie
11-04-2012, 12:07 PM
:wink:

:thumbsup:

BEEJ
11-04-2012, 12:21 PM
If it's genuinely a cost cutting measure then that's much more likely.
:agree: SL adds the Finance Director responsibilities to his role.

TheEastTerrace
11-04-2012, 01:13 PM

Just as well we have all these accountancy types on the board already :wink:

ancienthibby
11-04-2012, 01:18 PM

IMHO, the finance function at Hibs is not a Board position. A competent Finance Controller would be well adequate. Maybe this is SL's strategy being played out!:agree:

ancient hibee
11-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Jamie Marwick was a disaster at the AGM and had to be rescued by Rodders.A financial manager would fit the bill as long as the EBTs are kosher.

Jones28
12-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Jamie Marwick was a disaster at the AGM and had to be rescued by Rodders.A financial manager would fit the bill as long as the EBTs are kosher.

There's some financial wiz who's gonna be out a job soon enough.

Craig Whyte?

He sounds great!!

Speedway
12-04-2012, 12:42 PM
If it's Marwick, we should appoint Caversham Green sharpish.

Meanwhile, I have been cutting up bits of wood today using an array of tools.

I'd reveal the brand of Axe I used but that wouldn't be fair on my Saws.

JIm
12-04-2012, 01:18 PM
I'd be very surprised if it is Scott Lindsay. He has been put in charge of leading the cost cutting project.

Surely he's not going to fire himself? :confused:

Aubenas
12-04-2012, 01:21 PM

My thoughts exactly - it was embarrassing. Wasn't sure whether he was poor at the job or poor at speaking in public. Either way HIbs could do better.

Caversham Green
12-04-2012, 01:57 PM

Why? What have I done to you?

greenlex
12-04-2012, 02:01 PM
I am gonna wait till the fans get back before commenting.

1875 NO 1
12-04-2012, 07:35 PM
I'd be very surprised if it is Scott Lindsay. He has been put in charge of leading the cost cutting project.

Surely he's not going to fire himself? :confused:

New director was brought in to re structure. I'm hearing Rod is keeping his teflon status by Scott moving on and him and Fife taking the hit for shambles club is in.

Peevemor
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
New director was brought in to re structure. I'm hearing Rod is keeping his teflon status by Scott moving on and him and Fife taking the hit for shambles club is in.

:blah:

Speedway
12-04-2012, 09:33 PM
Why? What have I done to you?

Enlightened, educated and enchanted with your numerical know-how.

Hibbyradge
12-04-2012, 11:52 PM

:thumbsup:

snooky
13-04-2012, 12:01 AM
I also have heard this news whilst sitting on my ar*e for the last 48 hours.

Regrettably I will not be revealing my sores :cb

Is it Tom from Stoke City? :greengrin

IWasThere2016
13-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Enlightened, educated and enchanted with your numerical know-how.

Not RP's criteria :wink: You need only to be able to nod and run fast so to bring the refreshments back toot sweet :agree:

Edit - and be a dab hand with the sponge and chamois for cleaning up his Merc :greengrin

Keith_M
13-04-2012, 05:56 AM
Murray on for Millar

Speedway
13-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Has this one gone quiet then?