PDA

View Full Version : MERGED - Watching The Semi In.............

reservoir hibee
10-04-2012, 01:46 AM
semi final at foxes bar in auckland if we can get enough numbers for it?

who is all in auckland as i dont wanna have to watch it on my laptop again... no watched a game with other hibees for about 2 years :-(

if theres anybody around lets pm each other or post on here so we can make sure we see it soemwhere

broonie27
10-04-2012, 03:06 AM

who is all in auckland as i dont wanna have to watch it on my laptop again... no watched a game with other hibees for about 2 years :-(

if theres anybody around lets pm each other or post on here so we can make sure we see it soemwhere

I feel your pain mate. I'm in Wellington and also haven't had Hibby company for many a year. I think I'll be stuck in front of my laptop unfortunately.

Iain G
10-04-2012, 05:03 AM
I think I'll be stuck in front of my laptop unfortunately.

Durty old man :wink::greengrin:na na:

spike220
10-04-2012, 05:08 AM

Count me in (pending permission from she that must be obeyed)

GGTTH

spike220
10-04-2012, 05:09 AM

Have you put a notice on trademe?

Auckland Hibs
10-04-2012, 05:50 AM

I'm keen for watching it - let me know the plan via PM

faffkid
10-04-2012, 06:45 AM
Wish I could go! I'm stuck in Queenstown for the semi and will only have beer and a jambo for company.

Steven_Hibs
10-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Wish I could go! I'm stuck in Queenstown for the semi and will only have beer and a jambo for company.

:jamboak:

reservoir hibee
10-04-2012, 11:17 PM
wee bump up..

hoping to get as many as possible

also sent you guys a wee pm.

can't seem to see it listed anywhere for the tv guides though on sky or espn

oh oh!!!!

lyonhibs
10-04-2012, 11:40 PM
from other threads, though im not local, I understand that Oz Setanta gets Scottish games, but NZ does not. Im sure someone better qualified than me will be along shortly to clarify.

reservoir hibee
10-04-2012, 11:46 PM
from other threads, though im not local, I understand that Oz Setanta gets Scottish games, but NZ does not. Im sure someone better qualified than me will be along shortly to clarify.

im not sure if it is on sky or espn...or soemthing else...went to the sky nz website...im sure its nz 13 hours in front although the clocks went back...anyways i checked out saturday night and cant see anything!!!

not gonna be happy watching it on my laptop. unless we win :greengrin but it would be nice to get a bit better atmosphere instead of trying not to wake up the whole house when "events" happen

Mixu62
11-04-2012, 12:29 AM
I'm in if it's on anywhere. Also looked on Sky NZ's schecule and it's not listed anywhere.

WellingtonHibby
11-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Its no getting shown in setanta. They are showing the Liverpool game instead.

WellingtonHibby
11-04-2012, 03:21 AM
You need an hdmi cable, a giant TV and a decent internet connection.

reservoir hibee
11-04-2012, 04:56 AM
ok then.............. my place it is

not got the biggest tv but i have the hdmi the t'internet and im close to cbd with a nice view of the city........(ie close enough to the viaduct to get pished after it)

pm if we want to arrange watching together somewhere

Auckland Hibs
11-04-2012, 08:18 AM

Unfortunately true :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:tub4::brickwall:bri ckwall

Three years of looking but haven't found anywhere yet that has the games on live.

PC for me methinks........:hibees

bathhibby
11-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Bit of a long shot but I fly home on Sunday and wonder if anyone knows where I could watch the Cabs on Sat in Delhi ?
Sort of resigned to listening on the radio but thought I'd have a try
GGTTH

sauzee's fan
11-04-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Lads,
anyone know of any pubs/irish bars showing the semi final in Nijmegen this weekend??

equally if your near-by and fancy teaming up to cheer on our march to scottish cup success give us a shout!

:flag:

Mikey
11-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Put you exotic destinations in here folks :wink:

Hopefully we can track down places for you to watch the game.

Bostonhibby
11-04-2012, 09:17 PM

Nae luck, but I think you can get ointment for it, the Doc just needs a quick look then you'll get it in a brown paper bag, if that disnae work you will probably find you can burn it off with a blow torch.

therealgavmac
11-04-2012, 09:28 PM
well working over here - any ideas where I'll catch the game?

reservoir hibee
11-04-2012, 10:45 PM
Unfortunately true :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall:tub4::brickwall:bri ckwall

Three years of looking but haven't found anywhere yet that has the games on live.

PC for me methinks........:hibees

drop me a pm if you would like to discuss alternatives?? :wink::cb

SauzeeJ'adore4
11-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi Just wanted to ask if there are any Hibees in Melbourne watching the Semi Final at the Weekend. 3 Hibees here keen to watch it with fellow Hibees

WellingtonHibby
11-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Its not on TV over here. Setanta are showing the Mersey Derby instead. I'll be streaming it onto my TV via the hibstv intewerb feed. Pretty good stream on the flat screen. If you're toiling for a place to watch it, you're welcome to pop round with a few beers to mine. (Girlfriends permission pending)

JON6207
12-04-2012, 12:48 AM
Its not on TV over here. Setanta are showing the Mersey Derby instead. I'll be streaming it onto my TV via the hibstv intewerb feed. Pretty good stream on the flat screen. If you're toiling for a place to watch it, you're welcome to pop round with a few beers to mine. (Girlfriends permission pending)

is it on hibs tv as there is nothing on the website?

WellingtonHibby
12-04-2012, 04:21 AM
Yeah, confirmed on the email.

superbam
12-04-2012, 11:04 AM
well working over here - any ideas where I'll catch the game?

Alright Gavmac

A few of us in Dublin who cant make the game will be watching it in Murray's Bar at the north end of O'Connell St (next to junction with Parnell st)

http://www.murraysbar.eu/

:thumbsup:

KazHibby
12-04-2012, 11:27 AM
It is available on OSN Channels in the Middle East
Semi Finals
Aberdeen v Hibernian Sat 14-Apr
14:00 KSA
OSN Sports 4
Celtic v Hearts Sun 15-Apr
14:30 KSA
OSN Sports 1 HD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KazHibby
12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Just checked, it is also available on Al Jazeera Channel +6

Aberdeen vs Hibernian (L) Scottish Cup 14:15:flag:

SauzeeJ'adore4
13-04-2012, 07:22 AM

I believe the games on straight after the Liverpool v Everton game at midnight, delayed. Think I'll just watch both games back to back on my Setanta but really appreciate the offer. I live in StKilda and my mate lives in Elwood, next time lets arrange something at a boozer

WellingtonHibby
13-04-2012, 09:42 AM
I'm in balaclava,so not to far. Aye,pub next time. ANYWHERE but the elephant and wheel barrow. .

reservoir hibee
13-04-2012, 10:26 PM
any stragglers get in touch via pm

im gonna try and spend some time on here organising tonight instead of starting drinking at 10.27 am

:wink:

dont want to make it that long a day

sparky
13-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Will be up at about 6:30 am local time here in Canada and straight down to the basement to hunt for a live stream on my pc connected to the 60" Tele.
Wife is away early, 12 pack of imported Scottish lager in the fridge, bring on the sheep!

GGTTH

therealgavmac
14-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Alright Gavmac

A few of us in Dublin who cant make the game will be watching it in Murray's Bar at the north end of O'Connell St (next to junction with Parnell st)

http://www.murraysbar.eu/

:thumbsup:

Cheers pal - see you there! GGTTH

LamontHFC©
14-04-2012, 03:10 AM
Anyone in NYC doing anything for it? Granted it is at 7.15am...

reservoir hibee
14-04-2012, 07:09 AM
the fiddler in auckland

next to the sky tower is now playing it!!!

got my laptop, an hdmi cable and the internet cable running from the internet cafe running next door.

so no chance of technical issues :wink:

get your asses down there auckland hibees..

as i say... starting the auckland supporters branch!!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Frazerbob
14-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Interrupting my honeymoon to meet up with Gorgie Greens in The Camel Bar, Naama Bay, Egypt to cheer on the boys. My new wife just happens to be a Dons fan.....could be a quick divorce on the cards!

C'mon the Cabbage!

Velma Dinkley
14-04-2012, 08:50 AM
The Camel Bar's a great place to go if you're looking for a hump

reservoir hibee
14-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Interrupting my honeymoon to meet up with Gorgie Greens in The Camel Bar, Naama Bay, Egypt to cheer on the boys. My new wife just happens to be a Dons fan.....could be a quick divorce on the cards!

C'mon the Cabbage!

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

what happened to the old wife???

Keith_M
14-04-2012, 09:39 AM
MUNICH

Killian's Irish Pub, just off Marienplatz, have kindly offered to show the game. Good food and a decent pint (OK, advertisement over).

Frauenplatz 11
Directly behind Marienkirche

Auckland Hibs
14-04-2012, 02:23 PM
the fiddler in auckland

next to the sky tower is now playing it!!!

got my laptop, an hdmi cable and the internet cable running from the internet cafe running next door.

so no chance of technical issues :wink:

get your asses down there auckland hibees..

as i say... starting the auckland supporters branch!!!!

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

MASSIVE shout to Dave for organising the match, legend mate!!!!

Auckland Hibernian Supporters Club