PDA

View Full Version : Team for next week?

KeithTheHibby
09-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Keeper and defence as does the strikers picks itself so that only leaves who comes in for Lewis?

I reckon Sproule pretty much cemented his place as he had a good game yesterday and would also expect Ozzy to start.
This leaves any 2 from Spoony, Claros and Soares.

Anyway this is how I would expect them to line up;

Stack

Docherty McPake Hanlon Kujabi

Soares Claros Ozzy Sproule

GoC Griffiths

One thing that worries me is the lack of options to change it if things are not going so well.

Anyway time will tell however I do think we have enough in that line up to beat the sheep.

GGTTH.

Spike Mandela
09-04-2012, 12:53 PM
Depending on fitness I wouldn't rule out a surprise inclusion for the experienced Ian Murray.

mcvie7
09-04-2012, 12:53 PM
This for me

Stack

Francomb Docherty McPake Hanlon

Sproule Ozzy Claros Griffiths

Soares

GOC

Spike Mandela
09-04-2012, 12:56 PM
This for me

Stack

Sproule Ozzy Griffiths

Soares

GOC

Crikey, you're confident!:greengrin

Jones28
09-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Stack
Doherty Mcpake Hanlon Kujabi
Wotherspoon Soares Osbourne Sproule
O'Connor Griffiths

:flag:

mcvie7
09-04-2012, 01:00 PM
Crikey, you're confident!:greengrin

Ha , fixed :)

Billy Whizz
09-04-2012, 01:06 PM
Only change I can see is Claros in for Stevenson

Mikey_1875
09-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Stack
Doherty McPake Hanlon Kujabi
Francombe Soares Ozzy Sproule
Griffiths Goc

KeithTheHibby
09-04-2012, 01:11 PM
This for me

Stack

Sproule Ozzy Claros Griffiths

Soares

GOC

Why have you dropped Kujabi? Never gonna happen in my opinion.

If we were to play that defence and lost Fenlon would be slated for changing a settled back 4.

mcvie7
09-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Why have you dropped Kujabi? Never gonna happen in my opinion.

If we were to play that defence and lost Fenlon would be slated for changing a settled back 4.

In my opinion I think Kujabi is not the best defensively

KeithTheHibby
09-04-2012, 01:22 PM
In my opinion I think Kujabi is not the best defensively

He is a bit erratic but I doubt PF will adjust 3 of his back 4 for the biggest game of the season.

I have been known to be wrong at times though.:wink:

Albion Hibs
09-04-2012, 01:48 PM
He is a bit erratic but I doubt PF will adjust 3 of his back 4 for the biggest game of the season.

I have been known to be wrong at times though.:wink:

I would agree with that, I dont think he will change the back four. Kujabi will not have many, if any, harder games this season than he did against humphrey at ER. I thought he did really well, pre game I thought he was going to be with weak link and despite the fact the goal came from that area Wotherspoon, Hanlon and McPake were far closer to being responsible.

I would go with;

Stack

Doherty / McPake / Hanlon / Kujabi

Francomb / Soares / Osbourne / Sproule

O'Connor / Griffiths

The only variation from the above would be leaving Francomb on the right and putting Murray into midfield, that way keeping almost the same team as we had on Sunday. If we can play as well as we did as a team against M'Well and Hanlon / McPake can take care of the two Aberdeen CF's then there is no reason we cant get a result.

Good week training and no injuries, get the cotton wool out Pat!!

Wotherspiniesta
09-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Same team as yesterday, but Claros in for Stevenson.

Same performance as yesterday, and we will win IMO.

:pfgwa

calumhibee1
09-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Stack
Francomb Soares Osbourne Sproule
O'Connor Griffiths

I'd have Francomb in for his delivery from set pieces ahead of Claros which would also allow Soares to move into the centre, giving us more of a physical presence in there.

Gmack7
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
francomb in for stevenson is the only change ii think he will make

.Sean.
09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Stack
Griffiths Goc

Like the look of this actually.

seven nowt
09-04-2012, 03:18 PM
Brown
Doherty McPake(c) Hanlon Kujabi
Osbourne
Soares Claros
Doyle O'Connor Griffiths

ancienthibby
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Stack
O'Connor Griffiths

I'd have Francomb in for his delivery from set pieces ahead of Claros which would also allow Soares to move into the centre, giving us more of a physical presence in there.

What he said.:not worth

Hibs3-2
09-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Stack
O'Connor Griffiths

We have a winner!

lucky
09-04-2012, 04:00 PM
Stack
Griffiths Goc

That would be my team too. But think it will wotherspoon in for Lewis

bingo70
09-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Stack
O'Connor Griffiths

My concern with that would be that both our centre midfielders would be driving forward and neither of them have got the legs to get up and down the park so would be leaving the back four exposed or one of soares or ozzie would have to perform a role that they're not used to.

IMO it should be a straight swap, Claros for Stevenson.

silverhibee
09-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Think i will leave it down to the manager to pick the team, do us proud Rod. :greengrin

TornadoHibby
09-04-2012, 05:58 PM
Stack
O'Connor Griffiths

:hilarious

Have you seen Soares actually play yet!?

Whilst he does have a decent shot occasionally and sometimes plays people into attacking positions if he can be bothered, he DOES NOT tackle people nor mark opponents in anticipation of possibly tackling or blocking him and therefore has NO physical presence to offer in midfield other than a token one IMO! :rolleyes:

He may have potential but we have rarely seen it yet but I wish he would put more effort, determination, energy and grit into his game and we might just see a decent and effective player there! :agree:

Claros for me instead of Lewis!

NAE NOOKIE
09-04-2012, 06:17 PM
Not sure what team is best, but I wouldnt change the back 4 or the front two.

Too soon for Ian Murray IMO but it may be worth having him on the bench coz he can play midfield or CH.

The biggest worry for me is the fact that our team in certain areas is too ponderous. The pitch at Hampden is big and the likes of ozzy, Spooney and G O'C have trouble getting about at ER, which has a similarly big pitch. I worry about them if the game goes to extra time.

Who replaces Stevenson is the big issue ... Claros could be the answer, but cant say he has filled me with confidence up till now.

Good luck Pat.

yekimevol
10-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Stack
Doherty Mcpake Hanlon Kujabi
Soares Wotherspoon Osbourne Sproule
O'Connor Griffiths

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Ultrabee1-0
10-04-2012, 01:37 AM
Stack
doherty/mcpake/hanlon/kujabi

soares/ozzy/claros/sproule

sparky&gaz

need claros in there for his passing abilty and ozzy in there for the rough and tough if it, claros can get his arse back and can put him self about!

brydekirk
10-04-2012, 04:30 AM
That would be my team too. But think it will wotherspoon in for Lewis

Hope u r wrong about spoony, not good lately.

AlbertK86
10-04-2012, 06:56 AM
Brown

Doherty
McPake
Hanlon
Kujabi

Francomb
Claros
Ozzy
Soares

GOC
Griffiths

Would have liked Booth at LM but can't see it happening

lord bunberry
10-04-2012, 08:13 AM

Whilst he does have a decent shot occasionally and sometimes plays people into attacking positions if he can be bothered, he DOES NOT tackle people nor mark opponents in anticipation of possibly tackling or blocking him and therefore has NO physical presence to offer in midfield other than a token one IMO! :rolleyes:

He may have potential but we have rarely seen it yet but I wish he would put more effort, determination, energy and grit into his game and we might just see a decent and effective player there! :agree:

Totally agree soares has got talent but only seems to play when it suits him hopefully a big semi at hampden will have him motivated as I think fenlon will start with him

erin go bragh
10-04-2012, 09:01 AM
...............................Stack.............. ...................

....Doherty......Mcpake..........Hanlon........Kuj abi....

....Francomb.....Cralos........Osbourne......Sprou le...

......................O`connor.....Grifiths....... ...............

Soares as we seen at inverness, would be a good inpact sub for the last 20.
ggtth

Tha Cabbage Kid
10-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Stack
Griffiths Goc

i like this!

Tha Cabbage Kid
10-04-2012, 09:13 AM

i agree totally he seems a bit lazy as does ozzy in attack but i think with francomb and sproule on the wing we have good support for out strikers and therfore we can have the two boys in the middle controling whats going on. i do think soars is a really good player tough. just needs to get fit

Andy74
10-04-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't see the need to do anything other than bring Claros back in for Stevenson.

Judas Iscariot
10-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I don't see the need to do anything other than bring Claros back in for Stevenson.

Yep, and possibly switch Ivan to the right depending on how quick their fullbacks are

10-04-2012, 11:15 AM
...............................Stack.............. ...................

....Doherty......Mcpake..........Hanlon........Kuj abi....

....Francomb.....Cralos........Osbourne......Sprou le...

......................O`connor.....Grifiths....... ...............

Soares as we seen at inverness, would be a good inpact sub for the last 20.
ggtth

:agree: