PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Lads, at last a TEAM Performance

MB62
09-04-2012, 09:18 AM
I see there are other threads singling out individual players like Ivan and Lewis, and probably quite rightly so, Ivan absolutely worked his socks off and helped Kujabi out enormously with the most difficult task of the day in keeping Humphry quiet.
However, I would like to give praise to ALL the players who, for the first time that I can remember this season at least, looked very much as though they were a TEAM and were fighting for each other. Okay, it was maybe only a draw and one point at the end of the day, but it was a vital point and with a bit of better luck, better refereeing decisions and a bit more self belief, they could have easily have made it all three points. This might not have been the silkiest of performances, although it was not bad, but the battling qualities were at long noticeable and every one of them can feel pleased with their efforts. Even the two subs came on and put in a shift and if we had played like that for the best part of the season, we would have been looking at a top six finish at least and not where we are at the moment.

A big WELL DONE to ALL the players yesterday, that's more like it, and same again on Saturday please :thumbsup: