PDA

View Full Version : Photo's at Hampden?

yeezus.
08-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Does anyone know if we are allowed to take photo's at Hampden? I've been told once or twice recently by stewards that we aren't allowed to take photo's of the game?

Hibs Class
08-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I got told off in the past when I took a camera to games but with phones now having cameras it's one of those things that is nigh on impossible to police.

HibeesLA
08-04-2012, 04:28 PM
I believe that taking pictures of the game is not allowed in any SPL game, but you could take pictures of the crowd/stadium, etc. Not sure the rules for cup games.

LancashireHibby
08-04-2012, 04:28 PM
As long as the photos are for personal use then there's no reason that they can stop you.

MountcastleHibs
08-04-2012, 04:42 PM
It's all about the size of lense. If it's a digital camera or a camera with a small lense, its fine. If it's a professional looking camera with a huge lense, you'll be asked to put it away.

Tha Cabbage Kid
08-04-2012, 05:18 PM
It's all about the size of lense. If it's a digital camera or a camera with a small lense, its fine. If it's a professional looking camera with a huge lense, you'll be asked to put it away.

is that a euphemism? hehehe

frazeHFC
08-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Seriously? Never knew you weren't allowed. People do and will continue too, so you'll be fine.

Only time i have encountered being told not to take pictures was at Tynie when the police film us so we filmed them back. Illegal apparently. :tee hee:

danhibees1875
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM

:agree:

Not quite sure what the size limit is though. Its rarely enforced to my knowledge.

Hibernia Na Eir
08-04-2012, 09:39 PM

quality. do the King Billy flags fall into same category???

yeezus.
08-04-2012, 10:13 PM
It's not like I want to record the game or anything, just wanted a few photo's of the display etc. :flag:

.Sean.
08-04-2012, 10:24 PM
**** them, I can't see why anyone could find any issues witsomeone taking pics of their day out. I'm certain there's a jobsworth somewhere further along the line who'll pick faults though!