PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Hearts debt

Liam89
08-04-2012, 12:20 PM
In an argument with a deluded jambo, anyone know of hearts current debt and if so any source? :aok:

Caversham Green
08-04-2012, 01:01 PM
The last available figures are from 31 July 2010. They showed net debt of £36,100,000 and total creditors of £43,497,000, but I believe there has been a £10m debt for equity issue since then. On the other hand there will undoubtedly be losses to add on for the ensuing 22 months - HoMFC were losing money at the rate of over £700,000 per month according to those accounts, but that has probably fallen a bit since then.

Unless someone has access to HoMFC's accounting records they won't be able to give you more up-to-date figures than that.

Liam89
08-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Okay, thank you!! :hibees

nonshinyfinish
08-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Unless someone has access to HoMFC's accounting records they won't be able to give you more up-to-date figures than that.

Even then it might not be all that clear, as they tend to be written in crayon with half the letters backwards.

Broken Gnome
08-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Loathe to post a new Hearts thread, so I'll just stick something I've just read here.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/31/match.hibernian

In hindsight, the names involved in the first five paragraphs.... dearie me. Comic gold. No wonder the debt's massive with delusions like that.

WindyMiller
08-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Loathe to post a new Hearts thread, so I'll just stick something I've just read here.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2005/oct/31/match.hibernian

In hindsight, the names involved in the first five paragraphs.... dearie me. Comic gold. No wonder the debt's massive with delusions like that.

I couldn't get more that half way through that article before being convulsed with laughter.

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Hilarious stuff!...who the hell did they think they were???

Beggars belief reading that!

:no way:

Hibercelona
08-04-2012, 06:34 PM
I was talking to a jambo earlier (I deserve a slap I know), but according to him, this Rangers situation is the best thing that could ever happen to Hearts, because apparently he'll now have the oppurtunity to witness them winning the league over the next 5 years. :jamboclow

You have to wonder what they stick in the pies at Tynecastle these days.

Sean1875
08-04-2012, 09:01 PM
I was talking to a jambo earlier (I deserve a slap I know), but according to him, this Rangers situation is the best thing that could ever happen to Hearts, because apparently he'll now have the oppurtunity to witness them winning the league over the next 5 years. :jamboclow

Sometimes i'm not sure whether to laugh or have serious concerns about Hearts fans mental health.

bobbyhibs1983
09-04-2012, 08:30 AM
was it just me or did anyone else raise a smile when you read the title of the thread "urgent hearts debt":wink:

Anyhow folks lets behave ourself and remeber we are the wee teams fans and well the bigger team dont have debt and owe it to themselfs.

MB62
09-04-2012, 11:20 AM
Have they managed to hand in their audited accounts to the SPL/SFA yet, which were due at then end of last month, or are they now officially in the same boat as the sons of darkness as far as Europe is concerned?

cocopops1875
09-04-2012, 11:49 AM
Serious question in relation to the comedy gold guardian article, who did they actually get as DOF was that duffy ?

hibee_nation
09-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Serious question in relation to the comedy gold guardian article, who did they actually get as DOF was that duffy ?

If i remember rightly they said they had a DOF in place watching the games but nae one kent who it was, then after all the speculation everyone pished themselves when Duffy was revealed as the mystery man. :yamlaugh:

cocopops1875
09-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Oh aye forgot about the secret one

Hibercelona
09-04-2012, 01:34 PM
It sickens me to death how these tos**rs continue to gloat on and on about being the "big team" while they continue to finish above us while spending well beyond their means and just won't seem to die.

It also sickens me how they break so many laws in the game and continue to get the soft treatment time and time again.

It just seems like theres no end to the absoulte freak show that is "Heart of Midlothian".

Why won't they just do everybody a favour and go bust already?! :grr:

greenginger
09-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Have they managed to hand in their audited accounts to the SPL/SFA yet, which were due at then end of last month, or are they now officially in the same boat as the sons of darkness as far as Europe is concerned?

Their Accounts were due at Companies House on 31/12/2011 and they are still noted as overdue on there, so we can only presume they not been supplied to the Football Authorities either.

How hard is it to get a set of books to your accountants ? :confused:

jgl07
09-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Their Accounts were due at Companies House on 31/12/2011 and they are still noted as overdue on there, so we can only presume they not been supplied to the Football Authorities either.

Very difficult if you cannot persuade te auditors to sign off the accounts!

Jim44
09-04-2012, 02:12 PM

Yet by all accounts they seem to think that they are still completely eligible for Europe in both league and cup competitions. Maybe someone should warn them before disappointment hits them like a sledgehammer.

Makaveli
09-04-2012, 04:10 PM
I'll see your Robson/Ranieri and raise you Duffy/Rix.

Trumpets. :rolleyes:

Hibs7
09-04-2012, 04:17 PM
I couldn't care how bad their debt is as long as it is bad enough to put them out of business, cheating bunch of inbred neanderthals.

jgl07
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
I'll see your Robson/Ranieri and raise you Duffy/Rix.

I raise you an Eddy Malofeev!

nonshinyfinish
09-04-2012, 06:59 PM

A winning hand, no doubt. :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s

Bostonhibby
09-04-2012, 07:00 PM

Makes perfect sense, everyone can see that this is the way to the promised Champions League win. Do keep up :crazy:

Hibercelona
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM

I'll re-raise with Ivanauskas.

They haven't half had some bams at the helm.

Not forgetting Stevie Fail.

Hainan Hibs
09-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Having the audacity to appoint Duff Jimmy as Director of Football after teasing the gargoyles with Europe's finest was a corker.