PDA

View Full Version : Yams Possible 8 Point Penalty

Www1875hfc
04-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Hearts could start season 2012/13 with a penalty 8 point deduction,according to Chick Young,if found guilty by trading standards.
Currently a 4 page hoot over the road,calling fellow fans a grass,for whoever complained to trading standards :faf:

My money is on that twat Craigieboy bein the grass :cb

Anyway,dont you fellow Hibs fans be phoning up the trading standards and forwarding your complaints about how the season ticket debacle has been handled by HOMOFC :wink:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/109343-trading-standards-to-probe-hearts/

A CONSUMER watchdog is investigating a season ticket campaign led by Hearts after receiving complaints that fans had been “misled”.

Trading Standards said it had launched a probe into the club’s new “dynamic pricing structure” that saw scores of fans try to take advantage of a bargain season ticket price, only to discover they were paying up to £70 more than was advertised.

It comes just days after the News revealed the Advertising Standards Authority was considering whether to investigate the club after similar complaints were brought to it.

The advertising watchdog is still deciding whether there are grounds to investigate, a spokeswoman said.

Last week, Hearts apologised for the debacle saying they had “learnt lessons” and expressed “regret for problems that arose”.

A council spokesman said: “Any complaints received will be investigated by our Trading Standards team as per normal procedures.”

Hearts declined to comment

Haymaker
04-04-2012, 04:32 PM
:not worth Brilliant news!

Spike Mandela
04-04-2012, 04:34 PM
No football club ever gets punished for anything in this country these days. Wouldn't get your hopes up.

It is disgraceful what Hearts did though. My jambo Uncle hasn't renewed his season ticket because of this very reason.

Haymaker
04-04-2012, 04:40 PM
What did they do exactly?

Hibercelona
04-04-2012, 04:47 PM

Advertisement: "You'll pay this much for a season ticket".
Ticket Office: "Now you'll be paying this much instead".

Haymaker
04-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Advertisement: "You'll pay this much for a season ticket".
Ticket Office: "Now you'll be paying this much instead".

Just that? ****ing hell that is brilliant. Who honestly thought at the club that they would get away with that?!

Hibernia&Alba
04-04-2012, 04:49 PM

Introduced a 'dynamic pricing' policy whereby Yams were told that by buying early they would get the best prices, possibly lower than they paid last year. Hearts didn't reveal how many tickets were available at the lowest price. One those tickets were gone prices would rise. Fans who couldn't get through or phone the moment the ticket office opened found themselves being charged £50 more just a couple of hours later. Prices have been going up and down faster than a hoor's drawers and nobody knows what the hell is going on.

nonshinyfinish
04-04-2012, 04:50 PM

It's quite an old case actually, that 'beautiful people' advert has finally been reported as false advertising.

JeMeSouviens
04-04-2012, 04:56 PM
Introduced a 'dynamic pricing' policy whereby Yams were told that by buying early they would get the best prices, possibly lower than they paid last year. Hearts didn't reveal how many tickets were available at the lowest price. One those tickets were gone prices would rise. Fans who couldn't get through or phone the moment the ticket office opened found themselves being charged £50 more just a couple of hours later. Prices have been going up and down faster than a hoor's drawers and nobody knows what the hell is going on.

Dynamic pricing is hardly new (easyjet, ryanair, travelodge etc.) so presumably it must be misleading advertising that's the problem?

MSK
04-04-2012, 04:57 PM
8 points deduction never enough for those mutants ..

Hibercelona
04-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Just that? ****ing hell that is brilliant. Who honestly thought at the club that they would get away with that?!

Everybody at the top I would Imagine.

They get away with everything else, no doubt they'll wriggle their way out of this one as well.

Haymaker
04-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Everybody at the top I would Imagine.

They get away with everything else, no doubt they'll wriggle their way out of this one as well.

Well here is hoping they dont this time! :aok:

Hibernia&Alba
04-04-2012, 05:03 PM
Dynamic pricing is hardly new (easyjet, ryanair, travelodge etc.) so presumably it must be misleading advertising that's the problem?

Aye, seems they didn't make it clear at all how it would work. Yams doing their blood pressure no good at all ever since. :greengrin

ancient hibee
04-04-2012, 05:04 PM
And who exactly has come up with a possible 8 point penalty?

Pretty Boy
04-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm the grass.

Didn't try to buy a ticket or anything. Just thought trading standards might like to know.

Monts
04-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Trading standards have the power to dock points now do they?

Just more sensationalism from Chick Young.

Albanian Hibs
04-04-2012, 08:58 PM
It's quite an old case actually, that 'beautiful people' advert has finally been reported as false advertising.

:faf:

anyone still got this photo??

justlikebrazil
04-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm the grass.

Didn't try to buy a ticket or anything. Just thought trading standards might like to know.
No im the grass :aok: :flag:

SunshineOnLeith
04-04-2012, 09:13 PM

This. Another astonishing Chick Young "exclusive" :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
04-04-2012, 09:16 PM
:faf:

anyone still got this photo??

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/16/21100427_887083f000_b.jpg

PatHead
04-04-2012, 09:18 PM
Lets BBC pretend they cover clubs other than Rantic and that other clubs are the real problem dragging them down

hibs0666
04-04-2012, 09:20 PM
IT WAS ME!!! Can I please be the grass please please!!!

hibs0666
04-04-2012, 09:24 PM
I'm the grass.

**** off ya glory hunter it was.meeeee

hibs0666
04-04-2012, 09:26 PM
This. Another astonishing Chick Young "exclusive" :rolleyes:

No danger :)

hibs0666
No im the grass :aok: :flag:

No danger.

hibs0666
**** the hearts

proud_and_green
04-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Precisely!

I would have thought that Trading Standards have the power to impose a fine but certainly not to deduct points. The only authority to deduct points is the SPL or SFA and if they did deduct points following a fine by trading standards i would have thought that would be double jeopardy and challengeable by HoMFC.

Another non-story.......unfortunately!!!

PatHead
04-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Didn't realise their tickets were so dear. From EEN comments after article in today's paper

" Regardless of the outcome of any Trading Standards or ASA investigation, the bottom line is that Romanov has once again tried to milk as much money as he can possibly get from the loyal fans while he continues to show no interest in what is happening at this once proud club. My ticket has risen from £425 to £480 which in the current financial climate is absolutely ridiculous. I will not be renewing unless they have a hard look at the pricing structure. More likely though that I will be picking my games rather than having a season ticket for the first time in over 30 years"

Friend of mine is being asked for £360 for ticket costing £300 last season. (Early bird price was advertised as £270)

edinburghhibee
05-04-2012, 02:30 AM
Gon yer sell Vlad, get every penny oot these horrible tw@ts