PDA

View Full Version : Yams Injured or not?

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2012, 01:58 PM
What is it with the Yams physio dept?!
were we not told last weekend that Beattie had a "problem heel" and was a real doubt for remainder of season?.....only to play against Aberdeen days later!! WTF?!!
I'm sure that little scroat of a human, Black, was also in that similar unfortunate position of not being able to play again for fear of aggravating an injury. yet, he's now being touted for a national call up!! Again, WTF?!!
this "injury" nonsense has long been a hearts propaganda tool. I think every man and his dog knew Craig Beatrice would play last Saturday. so why Paula Sergio come out with his crap story in the press?
desperate Huns.

Hibs7
03-04-2012, 02:00 PM
Maybe his "heel" did "heal" :-)

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2012, 02:02 PM
Maybe his "heel" did "heal" :-)

the story saturated the papers that much that I can't spell ;)

GreenArmy1875
03-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Hearts have been at this before derbys im sure saying key players are out but must have a pretty good physio :confused:

SloopJB
03-04-2012, 06:02 PM
I think they say these things because they think people give a ****

fools

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:05 PM
Maybe they have a whitch doctor given the level some Hibs fans fear them at the moment this could be the reason lol

Lucius Apuleius
04-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Maybe they have a whitch doctor given the level some Hibs fans fear them at the moment this could be the reason lol

Whitch doctor would that be?

duffers
04-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Hearts have been at this before derbys im sure saying key players are out but must have a pretty good physio :confused:

Almost every Derby they do it. You get shocked now if they say the player is out injured and come the day of the game, the player is still injured.