PDA

View Full Version : Club shop

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Do they still dae names and numbers on the back of the strips ?

Ta in advance.

Mikey
03-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Aye.

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Aye.

Nice :aok:

Just need to brave the snow here in the 'cuik and am laughin:greengrin

Jay
03-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Andy goan buy my season ticket while your there, save me a trip oot in this weather

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 08:56 AM
Andy goan buy my season ticket while your there, save me a trip oot in this weather

Aye right Jill :hilarious

Should see the snow at ma bit, I kid you not its leathering doon :Ummm:

Jay
03-04-2012, 08:59 AM
Yeah its the same here. .....but if your oot anyway :)

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 09:00 AM
Yeah its the same here. .....but if your oot anyway :)

2 days ago a was in the gairden sunbathing, Now am digging oot the shovel.:shocked:

Kojock
03-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Do they still dae names and numbers on the back of the strips ?

Ta in advance.

Try this its worked for me in the past.

1/ Remove phone from pocket.(Or if you prefer use your landline phone)
2/ Press the following keys 0131 656 7078 (You should hear a sort of ringing noise)
3/ Once the ringing stops you will hear a voice saying, "Good morning / afternoon (depends on time of day) Hibernian Clubstore how can I help you ?"
4/ You then ask your question, "Hi Do you still dae names and numbers on the back of the strips?" (await response)
5/ The voice will say either Yes or No
6/ You say "Thank You" press end call button on phone and return phone to pocket.

Simples :tee hee: :na na:

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Try this its worked for me in the past.

1/ Remove phone from pocket.(Or if you prefer use your landline phone)
2/ Press the following keys 0131 656 7078 (You should hear a sort of ringing noise)
3/ Once the ringing stops you will hear a voice saying, "Good morning / afternoon (depends on time of day) Hibernian Clubstore how can I help you ?"
4/ You then ask your question, "Hi Do you still dae names and numbers on the back of the strips?" (await response)
5/ The voice will say either Yes or No
6/ You say "Thank You" press end call button on phone and return phone to pocket.

Simples :tee hee: :na na:

:greengrin

Jay
03-04-2012, 09:07 AM
......or dae what you did and ask on here. Got a quicker response and a bit of banter thrown in :)

MSK
03-04-2012, 09:10 AM
2 days ago a was in the gairden sunbathing, Now am digging oot the shovel.:shocked:What wi ...a spoon ..?....:greengrin

Kojock
03-04-2012, 09:12 AM
......or dae what you did and ask on here. Got a quicker response and a bit of banter thrown in :)

Thats assuming Mikey is right. What if Andy digs out his shovel,heads all the way to the Hibs Clubstore and they stopped doing a printing service this morning Or the pressing machine is out of order OR they have ran out af the letter 'd' He will look pretty stupid walking about with 'Any' on his back.....:wink:

Jay
03-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Are you doubting the wisdom of Mikey? Oh my! ;p

Kojock
03-04-2012, 09:15 AM
What wi ...a spoon ..?....:greengrin

Aye its the hot spoon hes just eaten his porridge with. :stirrer:

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 09:16 AM
What wi ...a spoon ..?....:greengrin

:hilarious...I had tae read that back :greengrin

Thats assuming Mikey is right. What if Andy digs out his shovel,heads all the way to the Hibs Clubstore and they stopped doing a printing service this morning Or the pressing machine is out of order OR they have ran out af the letter 'd' He will look pretty stupid walking about with 'Any' on his back.....:wink:

Heading in for Semi tickets anyway:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Might nip intae the Abbey for a magners or 2 on the way hame tae:cb:cb

marinello59
03-04-2012, 09:17 AM

I would have some tippex and paper to make home made stencils ready myself.

Kojock
03-04-2012, 09:18 AM

Would never be so bold as to doubt Mikey. Its just that I have read on here numerous times about the Clubstore staff, ticketing staff, ground staff, office staff, playing staff and board members are all totally useless and cant get anything right. :devil:

Kojock
03-04-2012, 09:23 AM
:hilarious...I had tae read that back :greengrin

Heading in for Semi tickets anyway:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Might nip intae the Abbey for a magners or 2 on the way hame tae:cb:cb

Does anyone know if they are selling semi tickets from the ticket office or are they selling them from the club store... oh wait a minute I now know how I can find out.

/ Remove phone from pocket.(Or if you prefer use your landline phone)
4/ You then ask your question, "Hi are you selling semi final tickets from the ticket office or the clubstore?" (await response)
5/ The voice will say either "ticket office" or "clubstore"

Is this groundhog day

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 02:21 PM
Hame fae the club shop and got 2 strips with names on them then nipped intae the ticket office and got 3 tickets for Hampden:flag::flag::flag:

BTW The burd with the longish straight black hair with the white top on and big paps, Is that Judith Quinn?? Wouldnae mind 10 minutes with her:yum yum:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Jay
03-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Really Andrew!

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Really Andrew!

All in good banter..........

(ish):thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
03-04-2012, 02:29 PM
Hame fae the club shop and got 2 strips with names on them then nipped intae the ticket office and got 3 tickets for Hampden:flag::flag::flag:

BTW The burd with the longish straight black hair with the white top on and big paps, Is that Judith Quinn?? Wouldnae mind 10 minutes with her:yum yum:

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa

Braggard!

Jay
03-04-2012, 02:30 PM
If my smilies worked it would have had rolleyes then greengrin.

DH1875
03-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Out of intrest, what or who did you get on the strips.
Are they still doing it for free if you get the away top?

HibbyAndy
03-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Out of intrest, what or who did you get on the strips.
Are they still doing it for free if you get the away top?

Oconnor number 9 and it was 80 odd P a letter.

dangermouse
03-04-2012, 02:51 PM
Does anyone know if they are selling semi tickets from the ticket office or are they selling them from the club store... oh wait a minute I now know how I can find out.

/ Remove phone from pocket.(Or if you prefer use your landline phone)
4/ You then ask your question, "Hi are you selling semi final tickets from the ticket office or the clubstore?" (await response)
5/ The voice will say either "ticket office" or "clubstore"

Is this groundhog day

In case you have lost your phone or had the landline cut off, clubstore for season ticket renewals, ticket office for semi final tickets (at least it was on Saturday)