PDA

View Full Version : For our next massive game (Hopefully the Yams at Hampden in May)

edinburghhibee
02-04-2012, 08:17 PM
My mate in sweden just sent me this video of the ARIS supporters at a wait for it....... Basketball Game amazing.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0)

Watch the video until around 01:53 and be amazed, imaging that being hampden full of hibees. Showing the world exactly what being a hibee is all about!!!

Surely we can do this, get it arranged singing section!!!! obviously the boys will need to play their part by beating the sheep first!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

chrisski33
02-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Not so sure wed beat the yams in final though!

edinburghhibee
02-04-2012, 08:45 PM
Why not? its 11 v 11 hibs will have nothing to lose hearts on the other hand will be under massive pressure to beat us.

lyonhibs
02-04-2012, 08:49 PM
We'd also need to somehow gain control of the lighting in an open air venue and smuggle plentiful flares in.

edinburghhibee
02-04-2012, 08:52 PM
we managed to get the flares in at Motherwell and Ayr. :cb

LancashireHibby
02-04-2012, 08:52 PM
We'd also need to somehow gain control of the lighting in an open air venue and smuggle plentiful flares in.
And also think of some lyrics to go with The Offspring tune from 3 mins onwards.

frazeHFC
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Hopefully not the yams at Hampden in May!

Broken Gnome
02-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Why not? its 11 v 11 hibs will have nothing to lose hearts on the other hand will be under massive pressure to beat us.

Apart from a cup final. Let's not kid ourselves about Hibs having "nothing to lose" in a cup final against Hearts eh...

huggie1875
02-04-2012, 09:34 PM
How can we beat hearts if most of our fans have us beat before a balls kicked can we not have 2 forums one for Hibs fans and another for the were doomed brigade

silverhibee
02-04-2012, 10:33 PM

And it would have to be green flares of course. :agree::thumbsup:

silverhibee
02-04-2012, 10:36 PM
we managed to get the flares in at Motherwell and Ayr. :cb

Would be good to see. :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ng1uaJoeOk

chrisski33
02-04-2012, 10:54 PM
How can we beat hearts if most of our fans have us beat before a balls kicked can we not have 2 forums one for Hibs fans and another for the were doomed brigade

Lol our players havent shown any sign of beating them in the Derbies so cant see how they could in the cup!

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Then why go to any derbies in fact why go at all we know the OF have it sewn up 99 out of 100yrs so why dont we all just quit? Gutless most of our fans total gutless to the point i cant see why you would ever go to a game if you are that gutless

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Lol our players havent shown any sign of beating them in the Derbies so cant see how they could in the cup!

Although the lol at the start of your post shows the level of your support

Hibernia Na Eir
03-04-2012, 08:41 AM
brilliant! have to say, i'd be along to meadowbank in a flash if that was the basketball on offer! Greeks know how to do it.

silverhibee
03-04-2012, 12:39 PM
brilliant! have to say, i'd be along to meadowbank in a flash if that was the basketball on offer! Greeks know how to do it.

:agree:

Looks superb.

edinburghhibee
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
I think it would look fantastic cup final whistle blows for kick of and bang white an green confetti everywhere followed by sunshine on Leith. If that didn't push the boys into giving it there all nothing ever would.:aok:

Sean1875
03-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Would look brilliant. Won't happen though.

edinburghhibee
03-04-2012, 04:14 PM
Would look brilliant. Won't happen though.

why won't it happen though? its not impossible so why can't we do it?

Sean1875
03-04-2012, 04:22 PM
why won't it happen though? its not impossible so why can't we do it?

Because how many times have we had these threads on here? Fans from Greece, Turkey etc. seem to be a hell of a lot more mental than this side of Europe, this is clearly a brilliant atmosphere but we just seem to have a different mindset over here, otherwise we would be seeing scenes like these at every game in the country, EPL etc. Dont get me wrong id be delighted if it did happen, but it wont. Sorry.

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 04:26 PM

Are you surprised people don't want Hearts on recent form against them? Or is your post just to continue the uberfan trend i have noticed in your posts before?

essexhibee
03-04-2012, 04:42 PM
I don't understand why anyone who is a hibs fan would right now want hearts in a final. They would beat us. Its just inevitable. It would be unbearable.

chrisski33
03-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Although the lol at the start of your post shows the level of your support

So lol at ur post shows my level of support?? Im sorry but i just dont see this currrent crop of players can beat them in the final when they havent shown that they can in previous games!

NAE NOOKIE
03-04-2012, 04:58 PM
My mate in sweden just sent me this video of the ARIS supporters at a wait for it....... Basketball Game amazing.

ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0)

Watch the video until around 01:53 and be amazed, imaging that being hampden full of hibees. Showing the world exactly what being a hibee is all about!!!

Surely we can do this, get it arranged singing section!!!! obviously the boys will need to play their part by beating the sheep first!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

They have a very good base section, but no top tenors thats for sure.

I would love to see that at ER or Hampden, but the truth is that we just dont have that kind of support. In fact the closest I have seen in the last couple of seasons was at Ayr a few weeks ago .... That was great stuff.

Got to say though I cant see how anybody could get that excited over Basketball !!!

Still ... each to their own

:greengrin

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:12 PM
Are you surprised people don't want Hearts on recent form against them? Or is your post just to continue the uberfan trend i have noticed in your posts before?

Ok so you needbe an uberfan to think we can beat hearts? Mab this hearts tean must be the best ever eh

Sean1875
03-04-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok so you needbe an uberfan to think we can beat hearts? Mab this hearts tean must be the best ever eh

Or the worst Hibs team in a decade? How anyone can have confidence against the Yams after recent performances is beyond me. Hope yes, Confidence No.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't understand why anyone who is a hibs fan would right now want hearts in a final. They would beat us. Its just inevitable. It would be unbearable.

And you really think anyone that thinks we can beat hearts cant be a Hibby and you actualy posted this well warning number 2 coming what a ****** erse

hfc rd
03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
I don't know but I have just got a small feeling that those yams could shock smeltic in the semi.

neilmartinrocks
03-04-2012, 05:19 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WgITKqaY5O8/Tai5dWIiwgI/AAAAAAAAAfM/uqSHXLyPb64/s1600/frazer.jpg (http://awfullybigblogadventure.blogspot.com/2011/04/diversification-or-how-to-survive-as.html)

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:21 PM
I bet paulo sergio just shows threads like this to his players prematch to show his players that games against us will be easy as even Hibs fans think we cant beat hearts feckib gutless im ashamed by some comments on here and if thibking we can beat hearts nakes me a "uberfan" then bow down as i thibk we can beat any team in this league

Sean1875
03-04-2012, 05:22 PM
And you really think anyone that thinks we can beat hearts cant be a Hibby and you actualy posted this well warning number 2 coming what a ****** erse

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Calling you an erse is not a threat so you dont need to be scared of me as you are of Hearts

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 05:36 PM
Lol Sean :faf: :top marks

Ok, your not an uberfan, just utterly deluded.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:39 PM
So its deluded to think we can beat hearts jesus did i click on a kickback link really im the only one reading this thread who isnt scared of hearts REALLY?

Hibercelona
03-04-2012, 05:44 PM
We CAN win the Scottish Cup.

It's that CANT attitude that sees us failing every single season. We don't deserve to win it with that pathetic attitude.

As far as i'm concerned, we're still in this one and unless we're not in it, we're still in with a chance of winning it.

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 05:47 PM
Hardly anyone is saying we can't win it, although it would be a fully justified statement. The one thing people are saying is that they just don't want Hearts in the Final. It would be horrific.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:48 PM
We CAN win the Scottish Cup.

It's that CANT attitude that sees us failing every single season. We don't deserve to win it with that pathetic attitude.

As far as i'm concerned, we're still in this one and unless we're not in it, we're still in with a chance of winning it.

At last a Hibby with some balls GGTTH

Hibercelona
03-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Hardly anyone is saying we can't win it, although it would be a fully justified statement. The one thing people are saying is that they just don't want Hearts in the Final. It would be horrific.

We shouldn't be afraid to face anyone, regardless of who stands in our way.

The attitude of our players will always reflect the attitude of the fans.

And if we're afraid of facing any team at any stage, the players will be too.

We are always capable of winning the cup, but our self defeatist attitude will ensure we never do.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 05:54 PM
At least the yams are confident in their team from their forums and the stands and it shows onthe pitch we seem to have alot of pathetic whiners

essexhibee
03-04-2012, 05:56 PM

Careful you could have hurt my feelings there :blah: .

Not beaten them in 3 years. And we wouldnt in a final. The abuse we would have to stand from that would be unbearable. Gladly proved wrong however........:agree:

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 06:01 PM
At least the yams are confident in their team from their forums and the stands and it shows onthe pitch we seem to have alot of pathetic whiners

At this moment in time their fans have every right to have confidence. The majority of our fans have been amazing supporting our team, however the plain truth is that the team is not good enough.

Hibercelona
03-04-2012, 06:06 PM
At this moment in time their fans have every right to have confidence. The majority of our fans have been amazing supporting our team, however the plain truth is that the team is not good enough.

Could it not be their arrogance that sees them beating us around time and time again?

It's about time we developed some arrogance of our own, instead of hiding under a rock all the time.

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I agree with what your saying, if we get them in the final i will be up for it like hell, i am just saying i hope we don't get them.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Even in years we have had much better sides than them they have beaten us so how do you explain that i think alot of it is negativity from the stands if we think in the stands there is no point being here as we will lose then we will we dont have the right to beat Hearts but HIBERNIAN FC HAVE THE RIGHT TO OUR SUPPORT if we call ourselves fans i dont knows whats worse losing to hearts or fearing them so much i dont want to play them that really is pathetic

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 06:18 PM
And breathe.

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Even in years we have had much better sides than them they have beaten us so how do you explain that i think alot of it is negativity from the stands if we think in the stands there is no point being here as we will lose then we will we dont have the right to beat Hearts but HIBERNIAN FC HAVE THE RIGHT TO OUR SUPPORT if we call ourselves fans i dont knows whats worse losing to hearts or fearing them so much i dont want to play them that really is pathetic

Not really, when we had a better side we won our fair share. :confused:

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Not really, when we had a better side we won our fair share. :confused:

So are you another ones whos scared of hearts? If you are joining the discussion at least state your view

blackpoolhibs
03-04-2012, 06:33 PM
So are you another ones whos scared of hearts? If you are joibing the discussion at least state you view

Have a look at some of my posts on this, i'd much prefer us to play the gimps in the final should we get there.

We need to man up as a support, and grow a pair of balls. Of course we have a better chance of beating that mob from the other side of town. Bring it on. :cup:

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:33 PM
And breathe.

No shortness of breath here mate im very calm but the prospect of playing hearts obviously sends you into a panic dont worry nobody expect or id think really want you there we dont need the negativity cant you infiltrate hearts support and bring them down

lord bunberry
03-04-2012, 06:35 PM

I find that attitude unbelievable its not Barcelona were talking about the day I go to a derby expecting to lose is the day I jack it in. I hope we do get them in the final and shut them up for good

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Have a look at some of my posts on this, i'd much prefer us to play the gimps in the final should we get there.

We need to man up as a support, and grow a pair of balls. Of course we have a better chance of beating that mob from the other side of town. Bring it on. :cup:

Good man GGTTH too many pathetic whiners among us though

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 06:38 PM
No shortness of breath here mate im very calm but the prospect of playing hearts obviously sends you into a panic dont worry nobody expect or id think really want you there we dont need the negativity cant you infiltrate hearts support and bring them down

Hahahahaha

And ffs use punctuation.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I find that attitude unbelievable its not Barcelona were talking about the day I go to a derby expecting to lose is the day I jack it in. I hope we do get them in the final and shut them up for good

thank god i thought i was the minority for a while there GGTTH

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Hahahahaha

And ffs use punctuation.

ah so my grammar is more important to you than supporting hibs im using my phone as im out and its to much hassle hunting for the full stop

but why not grow a pair eh you are pathetic

there are far to many people on here that are more intrested in spelling grammar and swear words on here than supporting hibs GET A LIFE FFS

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 06:50 PM
ah so my grammar is more important to you than supporting hibs im using my phone as im out and its to much hassle hunting for the full stop

but why not grow a pair eh you are pathetic

there are far to many people on here that are more intrested in spelling grammar and swear words ob hear than supporting hibs GET A LIFE FFS

Uuuuuuuberfan

No it is not more important, i was just sick of decoding your posts. I don't need to get a life, or grow a pair, or support Hibs any more than i do, which is a lot for the record.

Nobody that doesn't want them in the final needs to explain themselves to you. It is a matter of opinion who people would rather play, so you can either keep prattling on your attempts at inspirational stuff, or keep your trap shut and stop trying to pick fights with posters.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 06:58 PM
Uuuuuuuberfan

No it is not more important, i was just sick of decoding your posts. I don't need to get a life, or grow a pair, or support Hibs any more than i do, which is a lot for the record.

Nobody that doesn't want them in the final needs to explain themselves to you. It is a matter of opinion who people would rather play, so you can either keep prattling on your attempts at inspirational stuff, or keep your trap shut and stop trying to pick fights with posters.

pathetic yam fearer

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:00 PM
As for the uuuuberfan conment thanks i like it rather uberfan than yamfearer

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 07:03 PM
I despair. I am gonna end this arguement now cos i have better things to do than argue with 8 year olds.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Lol you are pathetic first my grammar now im eight youve made a fool of yourself letting all and sundry know how scared of the yams you are now you want to change that and slag me off go for it mate if it means you grow a pair glad i could help you out lol pathetic yamfearer

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Also your calling me 8 when all the way through this thread you keep stating how scared you are lol pathetic

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Omg thats so funny. Lolololol

I never said i am scared of them. I said i don't want them in the final. Nerves would be at an all time high as it would for any Hibee. Stop trying to pick fights or say people are less fans than you are. I support Hibs a hell of a lot, i am more than entitled to say who i would rather we did or didn't get should we get through.

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Hmm first you dont want to argue with an 8yo that you think i am now its dark your back looking for me are you Craig Thomson?

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:26 PM
You used yhe term uberfan not me clown can you highlight where i say im a bigger fan than you please

frazeHFC
03-04-2012, 07:28 PM
Hahahaha and i'm the pathetic one?

GROW UP

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:30 PM
And you misunderstand i dont doubt your a hibs fan i think you are thats what alarms me i cant think why youd want to be if you fear our biggest game lol surly even you can see how pathetic abd stupid that is

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:32 PM
Hahahaha and i'm the pathetic one?

GROW UP

ah so you cant find it then cause it was never said pathetic and a liar

huggie1875
03-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Anyway youd best leave this thread you will have nighmares about the hearts bogieman coming to get you

cabbageandribs1875
03-04-2012, 09:32 PM
welllllllll...........this threads a hoot :rolleyes:

ChrissyG1875
03-04-2012, 10:11 PM
Have people forgotten that it's either Hearts or CELTIC in the final! Despite our atrocious derby form I would fancy our chances much more against hearts .

edinburghhibee
04-04-2012, 01:08 PM
Have people forgotten that it's either Hearts or CELTIC in the final! Despite our atrocious derby form I would fancy our chances much more against hearts .

Completely agree with you. We have a far greater chance of beating the ****bos than what we do beating Celtc. Saying that though I believe we can beat both regardless of who we play. Aberdeen first though and after seeing us improve against the bottom 6 teams in the past few months I'm confident we can beat them. I just hope that we can get some confidence from the way we won in the highlands, because in the first half we were so so bad I thought if Caley had scored we would have lost by 3-4.

Well done to the boys though they proved me wrong and it felt good coming home from there with the three points.

:flag: