PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to be thinking positively

Pretty Boy
02-04-2012, 09:00 AM
We are 6 points and 11 goals clear of Dunfermilne

Winning yesterday was a real 6 pointer. Had we lost it was a straight shoot out with Dunfermilne, now ICT are in our sights.

We won without playing particularly well, our keeper had a good game, both our strikers scored and Osbourne looked a different player when moved to the centre.

The manager saw it wasn't working and changed it, which worked.

We are in the semi final of the Scottish Cup and Aberdeen have lost their last 2, we have a decent chance of making a final in what has been a honking season.

We have a young forward out on loan who is scoring goals and the under 19s just gave Hearts a beating.

It's nearly summer, we can go away regroup and start next season with a clean slate.

We aren't, and never will be, Hearts fans.

Eyrie
02-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Bump.

:flag:

SurferRosa
02-04-2012, 05:27 PM
We are 6 points and 11 goals clear of Dunfermilne

Winning yesterday was a real 6 pointer. Had we lost it was a straight shoot out with Dunfermilne, now ICT are in our sights.

We won without playing particularly well, our keeper had a good game, both our strikers scored and Osbourne looked a different player when moved to the centre.

The manager saw it wasn't working and changed it, which worked.

We are in the semi final of the Scottish Cup and Aberdeen have lost their last 2, we have a decent chance of making a final in what has been a honking season.

We have a young forward out on loan who is scoring goals and the under 19s just gave Hearts a beating.

It's nearly summer, we can go away regroup and start next season with a clean slate.

We aren't, and never will be, Hearts fans.

Good post and the last bit is reason enough to be positive.....:agree:

California-Hibs
02-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Well said! Ive been in a very optimistic mood today after yesterday, putting my neck on the line but im not fully confident we're save, yesterday's result really was THAT big. 6 games left, 6 points ahead and 11 goals better off, the pars would need to therefore get 7 points to overtake us, i just can't see it.

I actually think we'll finish 10th and also reach the Cup Final. It's actually pretty funny when you get stick from Hearts supporters because i continue to remind them that i predict they'll finish 6th and get knocked out the cup in the Semi. So if that happens then abit of perspective must happen from the jambos (impossible i know)

Hibs - 10th/Scottish Cup Final
Hearts - 6th/Scottish Cup Semi

If that's the outcome, then theres no getting away its been a poor season from us, but remind the Hearts fans that 6th place doesnt get you europe, and its MID TABLE, surely that must be viewed as a disappointing season for such a massively huge club that is Hearts fc?! :faf:

Makes me laugh.

Fair enough if that scenario doesnt play out and they finish 4th/5th, but i stand by my prediction..

And.... if we win the cup...(ok i'll stop there) :thumbsup: Mon the Hibs! We need more positivity :agree:

Heedersnvolleys
02-04-2012, 05:51 PM
We are closer to ICT than Pars are to us!:thumbsup:

Northernhibee
02-04-2012, 05:53 PM
Fantastic post.

To all the Jambo mutants, jealously looking in on this thread as their club financially and structurally crumbles around them, waiting for when Vlad ****s off and leaves you in a worse state than Rangers, :giruy:. All of the above are reasons to be cheerful (part 3)

:flag: