PDA

View Full Version : Hampden restricted view?

Green Man
02-04-2012, 08:48 AM
Looking at buying tickets this morning, on selecting section D4 it pops up a warning message about the seats, and an info button takes you to a screen with a message "I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type." I wasn't aware of any restricted view areas at Hampden. Is the website just talking nonsense?

Part/Time Supporter
02-04-2012, 08:49 AM
Looking at buying tickets this morning, on selecting section D4 it pops up a warning message about the seats, and an info button takes you to a screen with a message "I have read the information and understand that, if I purchase these seats, they may have a restricted view and/or possess a different seat type." I wasn't aware of any restricted view areas at Hampden. Is the website just talking nonsense?

If it's near the back it could be restricted by the gantry (?).

SlickShoes
02-04-2012, 08:52 AM
If it's row A you are likely to maybe be obscured by the fence or advertising boards?

Just got tickets for row E so should be far enough back to avoid that!

Green Man
02-04-2012, 08:57 AM
They're single letters so will be towards the front of the stand. I've tried a couple of times and come up with rows, K, N and P, all of which give the same message. Surely there's nothing there to restrict the view?

Unless it means everyone will be standing :greengrin

O'Rourke3
02-04-2012, 09:16 AM
D4 sold out while I was looking. The areas on sale are all selling A B or C except the East which is LL. I'm taking this as a sign that these areas are almost full :). LL for me, can't stand pitch side at Hampden....

Green Man
02-04-2012, 09:23 AM
Yep looks like we're selling well, good work :thumbsup:

Persevere80
02-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I cant help much because my tickets are at home and i am at work, but we got seats 2 rows from the back for the livi final and the view was terrible, someone asked me who was playing right back that day and i really could not tell, but CIS mothers day massacre had seats 1 row back from the top tier were f*****g brilliant. My brother in law is buying them today so it will be a hit or a miss where we are going to be sitting.

Green Man
02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
I wish I could remember what seat I had for the CIS win, we had a great view that day :greengrin

paxtonhibby
02-04-2012, 09:32 AM
"Best available" seats when booking my ones last week always seemed to allocate rows A to D. Don't want to sound uber fannish but surely to a certain degree you are able to chose your seats? After a lot of p!ssing about I accepted row H in the north.

RIP
02-04-2012, 09:48 AM
Seats at front near corner flag struggle to see opposite corner of pitch

If possible, take time off to visit TO - then you can pick your seat

If you like to stand and sing for 90 minutes - request the section at the back of D4

The Harp
02-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Went back down to ER for another ticket this morning. They were being sold from the Ticket Office windows. Fair sized queue at the back of 9.00.
Asked if I could renew my season ticket there and was directed to the club store - so that's all the Hibee business done in the one visit:aok:

Green Man
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Cheers Gogs, that makes sense for the lower seats.

Think I'll get down to the TO at lunchtime and join the singing section :thumbsup: