PDA

View Full Version : Another Laugh on Crumbly Jim?

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2012, 08:56 PM
He's treated us to some great moments in the past. Who can forget when he strode onto the pitch at Tynecastle on New Years Day wearing the captain's armband, and proudly kept the score down to 0-7? Or the fun he provided from the dug-out, as he watched a traumatised Steven Pressley and a brilliant Anti Nemi keep the score down to six at ER? And the time he led his Kilmarnock side out a Hampden to a 5-1 thrashing in League Cup final?

Well, it' looks like isn't finished yet. It'll be wonderful to see a busy ER at the DAFC game, giving the crumbly one a non-stop rendition of 'cheer up'.

Can't wait to see him eat some crumble pie.

madabouthibs
01-04-2012, 08:57 PM
Can I steal this for my Facebook status? :greengrin

wazoo1875
01-04-2012, 09:11 PM
He's treated us to some great moments in the past. Who can forget when he strode onto the pitch at Tynecastle on New Years Day wearing the captain's armband, and proudly kept the score down to 0-7? Or the fun he provided from the dug-out, as he watched a traumatised Steven Pressley and a brilliant Anti Nemi keep the score down to six at ER? And the time he led his Kilmarnock side out a Hampden to a 5-1 thrashing in League Cup final?

Well, it' looks like isn't finished yet. It'll be wonderful to see a busy ER at the DAFC game, giving the crumbly one a non-stop rendition of 'cheer up'.

Super stuff Bob :not worth

Thanks for the memories Jim, ya goofy fat yam prick :aok:

Cabbage East
01-04-2012, 09:14 PM
And who can forget the time when he was an appalling fat mess?

basehibby
01-04-2012, 09:18 PM

As in the whole of his life???

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2012, 09:20 PM

I can't quite seem to recall that one, for some reason.

I thought he dressed smartly, in high fashion leisurewear, procured from the sadly-now-defunct Hearts shop in St James's Centre?

iwasthere1972
01-04-2012, 09:20 PM
Be funny if Billy Brown shows him a "Sparky"

nonshinyfinish
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM

He just loves the punishment, the pervert.

Dashing Bob S
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM
To be fair to Jim, anybody who has sat under the roof of the Asbo stand for as long as he has, must have crumbling on his mind. Or perhaps it was an allusion to certain events at Dens Park in May of 1986, when a spirited Heart of Midlothian side, with a 26 match unbeaten run...etc etc

wazoo1875
01-04-2012, 09:48 PM

:faf:
This thread has potential :cb

Hibernia&Alba
01-04-2012, 09:56 PM
I can't quite seem to recall that one, for some reason.

I thought he dressed smartly, in high fashion leisurewear, procured from the sadly-now-defunct Hearts shop in St James's Centre?

Never has a man looked so distinguished in an XXXL (still too tight) pish stained maroon shellsuit. He won't sleep a wink tonight as he cries into his Yam pillowcase. We feel your pain, fatty. Sweet dreams.

hibeez1875
01-04-2012, 10:14 PM
YYYYAAAAAASSSSSSSS
cheer up jambo jefferies
oh what does it mean
to a FFFAAAATTTT JAMBO barsteward
and and sheeeeite football team

we're safe now
forget the lg
it's all about the cup

i've been watching us screw it up since the mid-70s and I reckon we're going to win it on a fluke when we're peee-ish - so no better season than now. Bring on the baasheep fockers.

Okay, we might be a bit cruddy, but look at the rest of the spl - total sheeeeite - so we need to get some balls, get behind the hibees and kick some opposition butt. Come on, get in!!!!! Alright, I've had a few - but sure I'll feel the same in the morning.
To check call me on 0898 slapmy buttand callme susan.com

mca
01-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Be funny if Billy Brown shows him a "Sparky"

That honestly nearly made me choke on my mouthfull of Lager !!!

top post... i cany see it but it would be a sight to see if he did tho ... girfuy ye fat dunfy... :aok:

Hibby cal
02-04-2012, 05:50 AM
He just loves the punishment, the pervert.

Lol, some people (perverts) pay good money to
Be punished like the way he does,but he get it
All for free and gets paid too.
Defo some kind of sicko if you ask me.

oneone73
02-04-2012, 07:26 AM
Sorry to be a pedant, but I don't think Jumbo was captain that glorious New Year's Day - in fact, he might have been making his first sppearance of the season? Still got ripped by Mickey and Onion, tho. As the username might suggest, that game lingers in the memory somewhat!

lapsedhibee
02-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Sorry to be a pedant, but I don't think Jumbo was captain that glorious New Year's Day - in fact, he might have been making his first sppearance of the season? Still got ripped by Mickey and Onion, tho. As the username might suggest, that game lingers in the memory somewhat!

Alan Anderson would probably have been captain of that team. FJK was a mere sapling at the time.

18/03/07
02-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Sure i read on kickback,half the hearts team were at Andersons pub "the pivot" the night before the 07 game,Anderson was captain at the time:greengrin

BurghHibby
02-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Sure i read on kickback,half the hearts team were at Andersons pub "the pivot" the night before the 07 game,Anderson was captain at the time:greengrin

That's a myth put about by yams trying to excuse their trashing.

btw a young Ralph Callachan was sitting up in the main stand in his Hertz blazer that day, it was his first game as a signed hertz player!

HibbyAndy
02-04-2012, 09:27 PM
The man is a glutton for punishment ill say say that much.

lapsedhibee
02-04-2012, 09:43 PM
The man is a glutton
:nade:

HibbyAndy
02-04-2012, 09:54 PM
:nade:

:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
02-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Alan Anderson would probably have been captain of that team. FJK was a mere sapling at the time.

That explains the seven goal deficit. Had Jim worn that armband, it would have been 8-7 to Los Yambolinos.